Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡ [RSS Feed]
starlightsparker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡

Rating*: 5.7 / 10
Order Link*: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/936041821
Description: Fast, yes, although it didn’t have purple, and it was the pink version of kuromi when i requested purple. Was a bit uneven, but not bad overall.
Have you read the guidelines*: Yes, I read the guidelines
Other info: n/a

———————————————— ꒰ hello there ! ꒱ ————————————————
s͟t͟a͟r͟l͟i͟gh͟t͟ s.her » muslim#freepalestineforumer!has 2100+ forum posts
pakistani ᵎᵎ palestine supporter! cat person 2018 was 6 years ago?!
rounded 1000th postactual 1000th postpython historymy first forum post :D
» order at starpeach city! ৲ join the star bankmy notebookofftopic stuff here )
the forums kitaesthetic notes tutmy fpcastarchatscratch - the journey
———————————————— ꒰ goodbye ! ^^ ꒱ ————————————————
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡

*This is my signature, more info on it here! Scroll down by highlighting anywhere and press shift and the down arrow key.

Get your images up to the forums with my shop: Imagif Hosters (for free!)
If you have some time to spare, perhaps go read my Scratch Wiki essays!
And since I'm here I should probably advertise my projects but I can't find a good project I made.
11 (almost 12) - He/Him
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Review from The Gemstone Federation
Rating 1-20: 16 (Great)
Suggestions: I scanned all the orders taken since the past review by ilovestories, and I have some thoughts.
First, let's talk about the good stuff. Your pixel art is really good. Well-shaded, and well-detailed. You also seem to do your research if, in my case, you did not play the game I was using as reference. Front page is pretty good, I would say you should add some more colour to the banners to attract customers more. I do have a couple issues I wanted to point out:
1. The last rule of the guidelines is confusing. I had to check other orders to see if you were being sarcastic or not.
2. You need to work on vector art. The vector in my order still seemed to be a converted pixel art bitmap, which will not look good when upscaled. I suggest you learn how to use the vector editor within Scratch.
3. My order had minor inaccuracies (such as stray pixels on the arm), and starlightsparker's had an incorrect palette, compared to incompletesentenc-'s order, which was flawless. I think you should aim for 5 days, rather than 3-4, or you may end up rushing and have inconsistencies.
I think that if you overcome the rushing issue, and work on vector art, you can top the art shops. With all that said, I hereby give you a 16/20.

-Regards, Cool

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

CrazyCoder1247
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username*: CrazyCoder1247
Type*: pixel art
Style: idk
Prompt*: a astronaut in a spacesuit, the helmet visor should be opaque
Color Pallete: white, dark blue, light blue, and gray
Canvas Size: 30/30 pixels
Details: -
Where will your art be used?: in a game i'm currently working on, it's not shared yet though
Other info: no animations needed

ho ho ho, its december
oh wait, it's january now, happy new year
heck, it's february now :\ happy valentines day
gah, hi march- happy easter

I am mad- jk april fools lol
Every time you see this, count to 10. Then copy this on to your siggy and increase generation by 1. Generation: XIII (13)
when green flag clicked
forever
if <i see a problem> then
wait until <i know how to fix it>
hold [yeah boiiiii] for (30) mins :: sound
end
end
CrazyCoder1247
Scratcher
100+ posts

CrazyCoder1247 wrote:

Where will your art be used?: in a game i'm currently working on, it's not shared yet though
order bump

ho ho ho, its december
oh wait, it's january now, happy new year
heck, it's february now :\ happy valentines day
gah, hi march- happy easter

I am mad- jk april fools lol
Every time you see this, count to 10. Then copy this on to your siggy and increase generation by 1. Generation: XIII (13)
when green flag clicked
forever
if <i see a problem> then
wait until <i know how to fix it>
hold [yeah boiiiii] for (30) mins :: sound
end
end
gggamer29
Scratcher
16 posts

Hi everyone, I want to get this and I hope I get it because I want it now and I need it. I love to have it because it’s just so cool to have it, because I just want dark mode, and I love dark mode, and I love dark mode and dark mode and dark mode. Dark mode just add dark mode please I love dark mode, and dark mode is cool, but I don’t know why because everything has dark mode except for scratch and I don’t know why oh except for PBS kids yeah I don’t know why they don’t add but dark mode non-dark mode websites are just not cool they don’t look cool at all and and I just went dark mode, I need dark mode
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CrazyCoder1247 wrote:

CrazyCoder1247 wrote:

order bump
Taken!

*This is my signature, more info on it here! Scroll down by highlighting anywhere and press shift and the down arrow key.

And since I'm here I should probably advertise my projects but I can't find a good project I made.
11 (almost 12) - He/Him
grungystew
Scratcher
12 posts

Username*: grungystew
Style: pixel
Prompt*: some monsters in a hack and slash game
Color Pallete:anything
Canvas Size: 30/30 pixels (I think?)
Details: - No rush
Where will your art be used?: I'm making a sequel to this game https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/763041724 and I would appreciate some pixel art monsters and locations for the new game.
Other info: Animations needed

Last edited by grungystew (Dec. 13, 2023 16:45:48)

Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

grungystew wrote:

Username*: grungystew
Style: pixel
Prompt*: some monsters in a hack and slash game
Color Pallete:anything
Canvas Size: 30/30 pixels (I think?)
Details: - No rush
Where will your art be used?: I'm making a sequel to this game https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/763041724 and I would appreciate some pixel art monsters and locations for the new game.
Other info: Animations needed
Please read the guidelines before ordering

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gggamer29 wrote:

Hi everyone, I want to get this and I hope I get it because I want it now and I need it. I love to have it because it’s just so cool to have it, because I just want dark mode, and I love dark mode, and I love dark mode and dark mode and dark mode. Dark mode just add dark mode please I love dark mode, and dark mode is cool, but I don’t know why because everything has dark mode except for scratch and I don’t know why oh except for PBS kids yeah I don’t know why they don’t add but dark mode non-dark mode websites are just not cool they don’t look cool at all and and I just went dark mode, I need dark mode
Scratch is working on adding dark mode but it isn't easy because Scratch Team is completely non-profit and hires developers using money people donated

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The quote on your reviews page for the latest review from The Gemstone Federation is inside the review from @starlightsparker.

In my opinion, AI is the most disputed topic on Scratch. I'm not kidding. This topic about adding AI to Scratch got 5 pages of posts in 2 hours, all of it full of AI arguments. People even got to insulting each other. It's crazy.
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gggamer29 wrote:

this should be in the suggestions forum. there should be an existing dark mode topic there. then you can support this.

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
gggamer29
Scratcher
16 posts

Can I have one
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gggamer29 wrote:

Can I have one
Yea, just read the homepage

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
TP2222
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eason_9 wrote:

TP2222 wrote:

Prompt*: Cat
Color Pallet: Tabby
Details: MOQ-ish
Have you read the guidelines*: Yes, I read the guidelines.
Please elaborate more on your order
Username*:TP2222
Color Pallet: Black, Brown.
Details: Simple
Where will your art be used?: Backpack

Last edited by TP2222 (Dec. 19, 2023 05:18:12)

CODE,CATS,NO SCHOOL!!!
when I receive [Cat! v]
play drum (D) for (join [0.] (L) )beats
wait until <(who) = [Me!]>
add [Me!] to [Fun! v]
Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TP2222 wrote:

Eason_9 wrote:

TP2222 wrote:

Color Pallet: Tabby
Details: MOQ-ish
Please elaborate more on your order
Username*:TP2222
Color Pallet: Black, Brown.
Details: Simple
taken

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Eason_9 wrote:

We're in need of vector artist, join now as a vector artist for a free follow + love and fav on one of your projects
Well, I'm glad to see someone's using the Gemstone Federation rewards thing. I thought that was abandoned

In my opinion, AI is the most disputed topic on Scratch. I'm not kidding. This topic about adding AI to Scratch got 5 pages of posts in 2 hours, all of it full of AI arguments. People even got to insulting each other. It's crazy.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡ [RSS Feed]