Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡ [RSS Feed]
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡

Piggygirl3838 wrote:

Nature Federation Order

Hello! The Nature Federation is taking an order from your shop!
This is monthly and you can cancel any time at our forum. Let us know if you want to avoid your rating shown on our leaderboard.
Impression So Far:
Shop BBCode: 8.5/10
Shop Banner: 9/10
First Impression: 9/10
This is the order:

Username*: Piggygirl3838
Pronouns: She/Her
Type*: pixel art
Prompt*: A pixel apple on a plate(But be really creative)
Color Pallete:
Canvas Size: 30x30 pixles
Details: Be creative!
Have you read the guidelines*:Yes, I've read the guidelines
Other info: N/A
Taken!

*This is my signature, more info on it here! Scroll down by highlighting anywhere and press shift and the down arrow key.

Get your images up to the forums with my shop: Imagif Hosters (for free!)
If you have some time to spare, perhaps go read my Scratch Wiki essays!
And since I'm here I should probably advertise my projects but I can't find a good project I made.
11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡

*This is my signature, more info on it here! Scroll down by highlighting anywhere and press shift and the down arrow key.

And since I'm here I should probably advertise my projects but I can't find a good project I made.
11 (almost 12) - He/Him
KilerRat117
Scratcher
14 posts

Order Form
Questions with * is required

Username*: KilerRat117
Pronouns:
Type*: Pixel Art
Prompt*: Doom Eternal shotgun Sideways with reload and steam
Color Pallete: grim and dark colors
Canvas Size: something over 24x24 is ok
Details: Do: Reload, Meathook, Muzzle Flash
Don't: Do NOT add black border to it
Have you read the guidelines*: Yes, I have read the guidelines
Other info: I like turtles
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KilerRat117 wrote:

Order Form

Pronouns:
Ok taken!

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
CactiJr
Scratcher
7 posts

Username: CactiJr
Type: Pixel Art
Prompt*: Three Ice cream cones
Color Pallete: One should be vanilla, one chocolate, and one strawberry.
Canvas Size: 48x48
Details: For the strawberry cone can you add bits of strawberry in the ice cream, also i would like the cone colors to be the same.
Have you read the guidelines: Yes, I read the guidelines
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CactiJr wrote:

Username: CactiJr
Type: Pixel Art
Prompt*: Three Ice cream cones
Color Pallete: One should be vanilla, one chocolate, and one strawberry.
Canvas Size: 48x48
Details: For the strawberry cone can you add bits of strawberry in the ice cream, also i would like the cone colors to be the same.
Have you read the guidelines: Yes, I read the guidelines
Taken!

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
CactiJr
Scratcher
7 posts

Rating: 9 / 10
Order Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/7626267/
Description: The pixel art provided looks great and is mostly what I asked for, not to mention how fast the order was completed. Thank you so much!
Have you read the guidelines: Yes, I read the guidelines.
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
incompletesentenc-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello! Your shop has been invited to join the Interface Space Federation (Rebooted), also known as the IFSF.
By joining our federation, your shop will receive monthly reviews and have a chance to participate in future contests and receive awards! Plus, if your shop was recently opened, you may request to have banners or BBCode made for your shop.
All you will need to do is to go to our forum page located here and fill in the form!
See you there!

Yours sincerely,
Finch from the IFSF.

hyelo ! i'm @incompletesentenc- :3

finch | they/them | non-binary | a silly little creature

C'est la vie. // It is life.
KilerRat117
Scratcher
14 posts

Hi, I was wondering, how or when will I get notified of when my order will be ready?
KilerRat117
Scratcher
14 posts

lol
CactiJr
Scratcher
7 posts

KilerRat117 wrote:

Hi, I was wondering, how or when will I get notified of when my order will be ready?
When my order was ready they posted the finished order on my profile so they will most likely do that for you as well.
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KilerRat117 wrote:

Order Form

Pronouns:
I don't think I can post realistic guns on Scratch, sorry but your order has been canceled

Last edited by Eason_9 (Nov. 6, 2023 11:39:34)

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
hydrofungus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username*: hydrofungus
Pronouns: any
Type*: pixel
Prompt*: can you make a snowman icon with a gradient background?
Color Pallete:
Canvas Size: 150x150
Details: erm nothing
Have you read the guidelines*: Yes, I read the guidelines
Other info: I like life

Remember kids, don’t eat batteries dipped in paint thinner and anti-freeze

hey, you can call me kyoo
I am a minor on the internet, who’s also apparently an artist and a coder
April 13th - Non-binary - Aroace - Any pronouns

I know Scratch and HTML, and I’ve been doing art for as long as I can remember.

enjoy this picture of Five from Glitch Techs :’)

Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hydrofungus wrote:

Username*: hydrofungus
Pronouns: any
Type*: pixel
Prompt*: can you make a snowman icon with a gradient background?
Color Pallete:
Canvas Size: 150x150
Details: erm nothing
Have you read the guidelines*: Yes, I read the guidelines
Other info: I like life
Taken!

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
starlightsparker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

———————————————— ꒰ hello there ! ꒱ ————————————————
s͟t͟a͟r͟l͟i͟gh͟t͟ s.her » muslim#freepalestineforumer!has 2100+ forum posts
pakistani ᵎᵎ palestine supporter! cat person 2018 was 6 years ago?!
rounded 1000th postactual 1000th postpython historymy first forum post :D
» order at starpeach city! ৲ join the star bankmy notebookofftopic replies here )
the forums kitaesthetic notes tutmy fpcastarchatscratch - the journey
———————————————— ꒰ goodbye ! ^^ ꒱ ————————————————
soptsign555
Scratcher
94 posts

Username: soptsign555
Pronouns: use they/them.
Type: pixel art
Prompt: a sonic fan character (agis the dog) wearing a red cap backwards, a pair of white gloves and red trainers.
Color Pallete: lime fur, red cap, red trainers, white gloves, blue eyes and tan arms/stomach.
Canvas Size: as big as you need it to be so it looks like the BF pixel art from the vs sonic.exe 2.0/3.0/4.0 mod for fnf.
Details: 5 idle frames, 2 left/down/up/right frames.
Have you read the guidelines: Yes, I have read the guidelines.
Other info: using this for an fnf mod I'm making on scratch.

Last edited by soptsign555 (Nov. 11, 2023 12:11:12)

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/790514746/ is my pride and joy.
my only project that has saving and loading: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/884929895/
make sure to select some of this text and then press alt + down to see more of my signature.

this was brought to you by:
Super
Cool
Real
Abstract
Time-killing
Coding
Home.

I have no friends that are still on scratch. what would cheer me up is if you went and commented on my profile!

ah well, it was worth a shot.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡ [RSS Feed]