Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡ [RSS Feed]
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡

Catchat2 wrote:

Username*: Catchat2
Pronouns: he/him
Type*: pixel art
Style: retro-ish
Prompt*: A metal robot with one wheel on the bottom and moves on that wheel. It has a bread face, with a screen in the middle of its face. It's hands are wrench shaped. Leave the screen blank as I'll make my own expressions. Create idle, ducking, spinning/hurt, running, throwing (his hands are above his head when he throws), jumping, and broom sweeping animations.
Color Pallete: Gray and brown variations. It's a bread robot.
Canvas Size: 32x32
Details: The brown is a bit potato colored.
Where will your art be used?: In a game that will be posted on game websites
Yes, I read the guidelines
Other info: I don't expect it to be fast as the staff aren't robots, so take your time.
Taken!

*This is my signature, more info on it here! Scroll down by highlighting anywhere and press shift and the down arrow key.

Get your images up to the forums with my shop: Imagif Hosters (for free!)
If you have some time to spare, perhaps go read my Scratch Wiki essays!
And since I'm here I should probably advertise my projects but I can't find a good project I made.
11 (almost 12) - He/Him
kaow28
Scratcher
14 posts

[Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡

Username*: kaow28
Type*: vector design
Style: a vector art with no sharp points and light curves
Prompt*: a berry still with its leaves
Color Pallete: (What color should your pixel art use? Leave blank if any colors works) red, green
Canvas Size: 25x25 pixels max (sorry for small space)
Details: try to make the size like a square
Where will your art be used?: an icon in an idle game test. Link: https://turbowarp.org/943744571?interpolate&hqpen&stuck
Other info: take your time and thank you for the awesome service!

An intermediate coder with some python experience. I love idle games and am very busy during school months.
working on an Idle Game test. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/943744571
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kaow28 wrote:

Username*: kaow28
Type*: vector design
Style: a vector art with no sharp points and light curves
Prompt*: a berry still with its leaves
Color Pallete: (What color should your pixel art use? Leave blank if any colors works) red, green
Canvas Size: 25x25 pixels max (sorry for small space)
Details: try to make the size like a square
Where will your art be used?: an icon in an idle game test. Link: https://turbowarp.org/943744571?interpolate&hqpen&stuck
Other info: take your time and thank you for the awesome service!
Sorry, vector art orders wouldn't be taken because of the lack of vector art staffs

*This is my signature, more info on it here! Scroll down by highlighting anywhere and press shift and the down arrow key.

And since I'm here I should probably advertise my projects but I can't find a good project I made.
11 (almost 12) - He/Him
TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i can take it! i also can report this shop for free follows at any time (social actions as payment is not allowed)

can somebody give me something to put in my signature
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

i also can report this shop for free follows at any time
wdym? even the biggest shop in Scratch gives out free follows to staff >> https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/263865/

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

social actions are not allowed

Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Eason's Pixel Art Shop had been temporarily closed. Orders will not be taken
Eason's Pixel Art Shop will be closed temporarily from January 1st, 2024 to February 16th, 2024. During this period, no new orders will be taken, and pending orders may not be processed. The shop has been running continuously for over three months, and it's time for a well-deserved break.

Last edited by Eason_9 (Jan. 14, 2024 10:24:23)

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

*waits for it to be back up*

im bored

Camerakid2201
Scratcher
14 posts

Username*: Camerakid2201
Pronouns: he/him/master
Type*: (pixel art or vector designs, read the entire homepage for more info): Vector
Style: (Is there a specific style you want for your order?): Cool and eye catching
Prompt*: (Describe what you want): A shop banner with a blue-cyan background with the text ‘Camerakid’s infinite mall’ on it.
Color Pallete: (What color should your pixel art use? Leave blank if any colors works): blue on the left, cyan on the right.
Canvas Size: (Only up to 256x256 pixels, 32x32/48x48 recommended if you want simple sprites): 48x256
Details: I dunno what to put here.
Where will your art be used?: (This isn't required but its recommended to be filled in): In a shop that I will create soon.
Have you read the guidelines*: Yes
Other info: It must have photo link.

Last edited by Camerakid2201 (Jan. 14, 2024 07:29:52)

undeterminstic
Camerakid2201
Scratcher
14 posts

Eason_9 wrote:

Eason's Pixel Art Shop had been temporarily closed. Orders will not be taken
Eason's Pixel Art Shop will be closed temporarily from January 1st, 2023 to February 16th, 2023. During this period, no new orders will be taken, and pending orders may not be processed. The shop has been running continuously for over three months, and it's time for a well-deserved break.

U mean 2024?

undeterminstic
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡ [RSS Feed]