Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡ [RSS Feed]
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡

*credits to 78ch3 for helping on some BBCode
HomeGuidelinesReviewsOrdersExampleStaff Others
Welcome to Eason's Pixel Art Shop, a place to order free pixel art for your games!
Please read the guidelines before posting anything

Why this shop?
By ordering in this shop, you can get your pixel art in just a week or less! We am happy to create pixel art for any purpose, from sprites, and animations, to backgrounds.

How do I order?
After reading the terms, scroll down to fill out the order form and await a response. You don't need to pay a single penny!

What can I order?
We mainly sell pixel art, but you can also order vector designs such as logos, PFPs, thumbnails, etc.

Please replace all of the brackets with your answers
Order Form
Questions with * is required

Username*:
Pronouns:
Type*: (pixel art or vector designs, read the entire homepage for more info)
Style: (Is there a specific style you want for your order?)
Prompt*: (Describe what you want)
Color Pallete: (What color should your pixel art use? Leave blank if any colors works)
Canvas Size: (Only up to 256x256 pixels, 32x32/48x48 recommended if you want simple sprites)
Details:
Where will your art be used?: (This isn't required but its recommended to be filled in)
Have you read the guidelines*:
Other info:
Review Form
Questions with * is required

Rating*: # / 10
Order Link*: (Find your order, then right-click the date you posted your order and click “Copy Link”)
Description:
Other info:
*If you're reviewing for a federation, you can use the federation's form

Last edited by Eason_9 (Jan. 14, 2024 10:25:40)

*This is my signature, more info on it here! Scroll down by highlighting anywhere and press shift and the down arrow key.

Get your images up to the forums with my shop: Imagif Hosters (for free!)
If you have some time to spare, perhaps go read my Scratch Wiki essays!
And since I'm here I should probably advertise my projects but I can't find a good project I made.
11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡

Back to home
Guidelines
Last updated: Dec 21, 2023

For everyone:
1. Follow Scratch's Terms Of Use and Community Guidelines

For customers:
2. Give credit if you want to use or adapt the artwork you ordered.
3. Be patient when waiting for an order, everyone has a life outside of Scratch
4. Try to be positive while making your review, be helpful instead of just being mean. (You can still give a negative review but try to be helpful)
5. Any order can be canceled, with or without reasons
6. Do not bump the topic if you aren't the owner or bumper
7. At the “Have you read the guidelines” section, replace everything with “Yes, I read the guidelines”,this applies to any form. Last changed - Sept. 15 2023
8. You will be suspended from the shop for one week if you fail to follow the guidelines 3 times.
9. Do not contain "potato“ in ”Other Info", this is to prove you've read the guidelines, this applies to any form. Last changed - Sept. 15 2023

For staff members:
1. Do not rush any orders, maintain the best quality possible
2. Be nice to customers.
3. For bumpers, only bump when the shop is not on the first page of the request forums

Last edited by Eason_9 (Dec. 22, 2023 02:09:24)

*This is my signature, more info on it here! Scroll down by highlighting anywhere and press shift and the down arrow key.

And since I'm here I should probably advertise my projects but I can't find a good project I made.
11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Back to home

Average Rating: 9.04

Total Rating: 81.4/90 (9 Reviews)

Review by co0lcr34t10ns from The Gemstone Federation
Rating 1-20: 16 (Great)
Suggestions: I scanned all the orders taken since the past review by ilovestories, and I have some thoughts.
First, let's talk about the good stuff. Your pixel art is really good. Well-shaded, and well-detailed. You also seem to do your research if, in my case, you did not play the game I was using as reference. Front page is pretty good, I would say you should add some more colour to the banners to attract customers more. I do have a couple issues I wanted to point out:
1. The last rule of the guidelines is confusing. I had to check other orders to see if you were being sarcastic or not.
2. You need to work on vector art. The vector in my order still seemed to be a converted pixel art bitmap, which will not look good when upscaled. I suggest you learn how to use the vector editor within Scratch.
3. My order had minor inaccuracies (such as stray pixels on the arm), and starlightsparker's had an incorrect palette, compared to incompletesentenc-'s order, which was flawless. I think you should aim for 5 days, rather than 3-4, or you may end up rushing and have inconsistencies.
I think that if you overcome the rushing issue, and work on vector art, you can top the art shops. With all that said, I hereby give you a 16/20.

-Regards, Cool
Review by starlightsparker
Rating*: 5.7 / 10
Order Link*: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/936041821
Description: Fast, yes, although it didn’t have purple, and it was the pink version of kuromi when i requested purple. Was a bit uneven, but not bad overall.
Have you read the guidelines*: Yes, I read the guidelines
Other info: n/a
Review by incompletesentenc- from The Interface Space Federation

Hello there! Here are the results for your monthly review!
First Impression of Shop: 8/10
Product Quality: 10/10
Service Speed: 10/10
Customer Service: 10/10
Activity Level of Staff: 8/10
Total Score: 46/50
Comments/Tips: Product was delivered on time, and was of high-quality. My only comment is that the shop's activity is rather inconsistent, but at the moment it seems active and receives orders/posts regularly. Congrats on such a high score !
Review by ilovestories from The Gemstone Federation
Rating 1-20: 13
Suggestions: I can't look at much right now, but I'm guessing the pixel art's good as ever. The vector art you made isn't, though. I would recommend just sticking to pixel art - or finding a staff member who specializes in vector. I also recommend showing some examples of your pixel art, so that people know what they’re getting. The Gemstone Federation may not be able to get on track for a while, so this may be your last review within the year (which, at least, is coming to a close). Sorry.
Suggestions: I can't look at much right now, but I'm guessing the pixel art's good as ever. The vector art you made isn't, though. I would recommend just sticking to pixel art - or finding a staff member who specializes in vector. I also recommend showing some examples of your pixel art, so that people know what they’re getting. The Gemstone Federation may not be able to get on track for a while, so this may be your last review within the year (which, at least, is coming to a close). Sorry.
Review by hydrofungus
Rating: 10 (11 if possible) / 10
Order Link*: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/7640227/
Description: really nice pixel art! And tbh i i didn’t expect it to be this good! Now i know a great place to recommend pixel art
Have you read the guidelines*: yes, i read the guidelines
Review by CactiJr
Rating: 9 / 10
Order Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/7626267/
Description: The pixel art provided looks great and is mostly what I asked for, not to mention how fast the order was completed. Thank you so much!
Have you read the guidelines: Yes, I read the guidelines.
Review by seg-leinad from Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation
Quality: 13/20
Speed: 19/20
Kindness: 15/20
Activity: 19/20
Style: 11/20

Rating: B (77/100)

Your shop is a more or less new shop which has, since now, created quite good pixel art. There are not many other shops which create this kind of art in the forums, and you are clearly one of the best ones. Orders posted in this shop are usually completed very fast, but their quality clearly depends a lot on the amount of work the shop owner has. Some of them (see Sonic the Hedgehog in here) are really good, while others lack shape or details (like the one posted as a review order).

Because of this, I suggest you to spend more time doing orders (there isn't much a difference to the customer if the orders are completed in half a day or a day, but the quality might be lots better) or even to hire some other employees to help the shop owner (who is currently the only one (even though I understand there are shops who do not want to grow in staff).

Finally, the shop in itself is clearly organised and the owner has made a good attempt at styling, but (in my opinion) there is too much styling (some words are red-colored, underlined, italic and bold). I would definitely revise BBCode, creating a much more consistent look throughout the shop (including the same banner in all the shop pages, for example).
Review by ilovestories from The Gemstone Federation
Rating 1-20: 19
Suggestions: I'm not a big expert, but your pixel art is really good. You get it done really fast, and you have great reviews from customers. The banner is nice, and it clearly shows “pixel art”. The only problem I can find is that the home page feels a bit “stacked up”. This doesn't matter too much, but since you have a directory for the other pages, it feels a bit weird to have “partners”, “forms”, and “resources” all on the front page.
Review by NotK3ndricAlt
Rating*: 10 / 10
Order Link*: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/7582995/
Description: VERY good pixel art! 10/10 shop, would recommend this shop if you want to have very good pixel art.
Have you read the guidelines*: Yes, I read the guidelines
Other info: The customers at this shop are very kind, we all like this shop!

Last edited by Eason_9 (Dec. 15, 2023 06:19:47)

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Back to home

Orders after 28 Oct wouldn't be added here, I don't have the time to track every order

Order by levuong2013 | view

Username: levuong2013
Pronouns: he/him
Prompt: Spy Kids sprites featuring Juni Cortez, Carmen Cortez, The Toymaker, Gregorio Cortez, Ingrid Cortez, The Silver Guy, Demetra, Arnold, Rez, Francis, Garry, Gerti, the Grandfather + grandmother + the pair of donnagon + cesca giggles. Each on a seperate file.
Color Palette: Like the characters
Canvas Size: A size that you think is appropriate because I have NO experience doing anything like this.
Details: I think I gave you enough information.
Have you read the terms: Yes, I read the terms.
Other info: This is a big order, please do the other smaller orders before doing this one.

Order by Cat—– | view

Username*: Cat—–
Pronouns: He/him
Type*: Pixel art
Prompt*: Wednesday Addams from Netflix's “Wednesday” in the style of a character from an RPG (kind of like this)
Color Pallet: any colors work for this
Canvas Size: 64x64
Details: If you could make more frames that would be great: facing up, right, left, down. Please show me your first one before you do these though.
Have you read the terms*: Yes, I have read the terms.
Other info: Please ask me on the profile comments if you have any questions or need reference art

Order by NotK3ndricAlt | view

Username*: NotK3ndricAlt
Type*: Pixel Art
Prompt*: Sonic the Hedgehog
Color Pallete: The sonic colours (white and black for eyes, blue for head, black for nose, blue and pastel yellow for torso, pastel yellow and white for hands, red, white and yellow for shoes)
Canvas Size: Any size will do fine, thanks!
Details: Idk
Have you read the terms*: Yes, I read the terms
Other info: I like pizza

Order by BluHorizon | view

Username*: BluHorizon
Pronouns: He/Him
Prompt*: Caveman with two frames (The frames need to form a walking animation)
Color Pallete:
Canvas Size: 64x64
Details: This is for a game I'm working on called Survivor
Have you read the terms*: Yes
Other info: I have none.

Order by cs4233117 | view

Username*: cs4233117
Prompt*: I would like a space-themed pixel art gif. I want there to be a black hole in the middle “sucking” in planets, light, and stars around it. If possible could you make another version but instead of a blackhole it's a white hole so it just “throws” planets, light, and stars around it. The opposite of what a blackhole does.
Color Palette: Space themed go wild with space colors
Canvas Size: I think 128x128 because I want this to be a pixel gif for my scratch pfp. (like yours)
Details: I think I gave you enough information.

Statuses:

Complete
[b] [color=green]Complete[/b][/color]

Pending
[b] [color=blue]Pending[/b][/color]

Canceled
[b] [color=red]Canceled[/b][/color]

Last edited by Eason_9 (Oct. 28, 2023 10:19:12)

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Back to home
Here are some examples of my pixel art!
https://u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/thewarmkingdom.gif
https://u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/PlantguyHoldingSword.gif
https://u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/WalkingPeashooter.gif
https://opengameart.org/content/16-items-tileset

Last edited by Eason_9 (Dec. 10, 2023 05:09:08)

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
TeslaDummy
Scratcher
500+ posts

want to partner with my shop? https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/710897/

★ IF YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE CLOUD STUFF PLEASE HELP OUT HERE★
★★★★★★★Get anything you want at lightning speeds! Click HERE!!★★★★★★★★
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TeslaDummy wrote:

nah im good

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
TeslaDummy
Scratcher
500+ posts

Eason_9 wrote:

TeslaDummy wrote:

nah im good
ok

★ IF YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE CLOUD STUFF PLEASE HELP OUT HERE★
★★★★★★★Get anything you want at lightning speeds! Click HERE!!★★★★★★★★
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Back to home
Resources

Banner:
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/9ddEasonsPASBannerv3.gif[/img]
Alternative Banner:
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/shopbanner2.gif[/img]
Bump:
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/bumpshop.gif[/img]
PartnersHoots Shop
don't click here

Last edited by Eason_9 (Oct. 29, 2023 02:58:15)

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Back to home

We're in need of vector artists, join now as a vector artist for an extra love and fav on 3 of your projects

Staff members:

All staff get 2 free follows!

Owner: Eason_9
—————————————–
Pixel Artists: tassiebutter, Eason_9
Vector Artists: Eason_9
Bumper: vacant

Are you experienced in pixel art or vector art? If you are, consider joining us! You will get a free follow if you join!
Staff Form
Questions with * are required, if you apply to non-artist jobs, you don't need any work examples.

Username*:
Preferred Pronouns:
Would you work for pixel or vector art?*:
How long have you been on Scratch? *:
How long have you been making pixel/vector art?*:
Software you use:
Example Artwork*:
Have you read the guidelines?*:
Other Info:
Staff requirements
At least 4 months of experience in Scratch (7 months is recommended)
At least 2 months of experience in the art you want to work for (4 months recommended)
A decent example of artwork
At least 25 posts in the forums (100 recommended)
If you can complete at least 2 of the orders in this list in less than 7 days and meet the requirements, you are pretty much good to go!

Last edited by Eason_9 (Dec. 22, 2023 01:59:23)

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This is for joining our shop, if you are a customer, you can use this as a reference if you want to order.
Example Order
Some parts will be incomplete.

Username*: Eason_9
Pronouns:
Style: Top-down
Prompt*: A surfboard
Color Palette: https://lospec.com/palette-list/surfs-up
Canvas Size: 48x48
Details: Red skateboard with a yellow line in the middle. That line should have the letter E.
Where will your art be used?: A top-down RPG game.
Other info: -
Difficulty: Easy

Pronouns:
Type*: Vector Art
Style: -
Prompt*: Grapes
Color Palette: -
Canvas Size: -
Details: -
Where will your art be used?: An animation
Difficulty: Easy

Pronouns:
Type*: Vector Art
Style: Any style that could represent my name
Prompt*: PFP that could represent my name
Where will your art be used?: An animation
Difficulty: Medium

Pronouns:
Style: Terraria's characters style
Prompt*: Steve from Minecraft
Where will your art be used?: A platformer
Difficulty: Medium

Last edited by Eason_9 (Dec. 18, 2023 11:33:04)

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bumpity bump

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
starlightsparker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

what

———————————————— ꒰ hello there ! ꒱ ————————————————
s͟t͟a͟r͟l͟i͟gh͟t͟ s.her » muslim#freepalestineforumer!has 2100+ forum posts
pakistani ᵎᵎ palestine supporter! cat person 2018 was 6 years ago?!
rounded 1000th postactual 1000th postpython historymy first forum post :D
» order at starpeach city! ৲ join the star bankmy notebookofftopic replies here )
the forums kitaesthetic notes tutmy fpcastarchatscratch - the journey
———————————————— ꒰ goodbye ! ^^ ꒱ ————————————————
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

starlightsparker wrote:

what

Read this post if you don't know what a scratch shop is

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡ [RSS Feed]