Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0 ⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ //⚡ [RSS Feed]
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0 ⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ //⚡

Hey there! I'm 78ch3, manager of the Shopping Emporium. As a member shop, I was wondering if you were interested in the Shop of The Month program, where a shop is chosen based on their ratings to receive a few benefits such as being pinned on the main post, advertising, advice and a few other perks. The Shop of The Month will be decided upon in December and announced on shops that opted in for SOTM. You just have to say yes or no, and no other action is required on your part. Have a nice day, and Scratch on!

(This is info post 6)

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4, Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 NVMe (1TB), like 10 mismatched Corsair fans, 360mm Corsair AIO that I forgot the name of.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria.

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment to protect this siggy but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me. Perhaps it was the untold events of September 9th, 2018.
LoGaNO_o
Scratcher
74 posts

⚡⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0 ⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ //⚡

randomguy3513 wrote:

Are there any coding orders I can take? I have been checking this every once and awhile for coding orders.

Honestly I've never done a coding order ever since I've been working here, but I'm on the coding team

Hi, go check out any of my links below!
My Page on Scratch Wiki | My Scratch Profile | My Projects

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

50 Posts Complete
100 Posts Close
100+ Posts Incomplete

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Hey there! I'm 78ch3, manager of the Shopping Emporium. As a member shop, I was wondering if you were interested in the Shop of The Month program, where a shop is chosen based on their ratings to receive a few benefits such as being pinned on the main post, advertising, advice and a few other perks. The Shop of The Month will be decided upon in December and announced on shops that opted in for SOTM. You just have to say yes or no, and no other action is required on your part. Have a nice day, and Scratch on!

(This is info post 6)
absolutely, and im so sorry for late reply forums were down for so long-
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username:
Work you want done: Upload thumbnail from https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/713588 into a non-assets.scratch.mit.edu, image supported site.
Deadline (minimum 2 weeks, don't post asap): 2 weeks
Describe more: When the filter banned assets, the owner of the fed couldn't edit the main post because the banner was using it. If you can upload it to another site, we can finally edit the front page.
Where to Notify: Here/In Gemstone Fed topic
Are you following the thread (You need to in order to give us a review): Yes
Have you read the T&C: Yes
Do you want a specific worker to do your order?: No

HEY COOL REMEMBER TO BUMP COOL MUSIC RECORDS CO JAPANESE FOOD AND TWO REGULARLY

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

-YourLocalPhantom-
Scratcher
500+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Username:
Work you want done: Upload thumbnail from https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/713588 into a non-assets.scratch.mit.edu, image supported site.
Describe more: When the filter banned assets, the owner of the fed couldn't edit the main post because the banner was using it. If you can upload it to another site, we can finally edit the front page.
I could do this, but after downloading the image cubeupload gave me a notification that it’s a “wrong file type”. Is it possible to provide the banner through a project?

TheCommCraft
Scratcher
500+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-YourLocalPhantom- wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Username:
I could do this, but after downloading the image cubeupload gave me a notification that it’s a “wrong file type”. Is it possible to provide the banner through a project?
My experience with this is that the project ends up making the picture low poly. I'll try, and edit in the link.

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheCommCraft wrote:

https://kurzelinks.de/2uip
didn't work
https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/Image_Hosting#Host_List

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-YourLocalPhantom- wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Username:

I'm the owner of the federation, and I have the banner in a project here. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/934167703/

Hi guys! Some people see my PFP and think I'm female, but I'm actually male. (The PFP looks like a boy to me, and it's from a boy PFP creator, but…)
Forumoji: Unicode emojis. Like the forum ones.
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ACTIVITY CHECK
All who do not respond within ONE WEEKS time will receive ONE STRIKE

Please respond and make this not-dead
-YourLocalPhantom-
Scratcher
500+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK

Here

randomguy3513
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK

i'm alive

(Male) (He/Him) (2000+ posts) (5 Years)
Banner by depresso-boiyo, check him out!
Ctrl+shift+down to check out my projects!

Thanks for scrolling; if you like what I do, please follow me!
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

randomguy3513 wrote:

i'm alive
yay dats good
TheCommCraft
Scratcher
500+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

(#210)
ACTIVITY CHECK

active

Random Project

spamton.gif

DUNGEON_EXPLORATION_03_02_23_01
COMPILED VERSION FOR HIGHER SPEED
TheCommCraft
Scratcher
500+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

TheCommCraft wrote:

didn't work
https://assetsDOTscratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/1352afb3e7d68a78ea8e65e2dffb45ac.svg
replace “DOT” with “.”

Last edited by TheCommCraft (Dec. 5, 2023 09:56:01)

Random Project

spamton.gif

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheCommCraft wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

TheCommCraft wrote:

didn't work
https://assetsDOTscratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/1352afb3e7d68a78ea8e65e2dffb45ac.svg
replace “DOT” with “.”
the problem was that it was in assets
so this won't work

TheCommCraft
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nevermind

Last edited by TheCommCraft (Dec. 5, 2023 12:12:50)

Random Project

spamton.gif

TheCommCraft
Scratcher
500+ posts

I think Scratch banned using assets in the forums

Random Project

spamton.gif

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheCommCraft wrote:

I think Scratch banned using assets in the forums
ironic.. but that will mean we need a new banner… which sucks I liked the one Knightbot had.

JUUUUUUUUUUST kidding! cubeupload still worksss

Last edited by depresso-boiyo (Dec. 5, 2023 12:18:43)

randomguy3513
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

randomguy3513 wrote:

i'm alive
yay dats good
don't worry I didn't ditch ya, waiting for code orders however

(Male) (He/Him) (2000+ posts) (5 Years)
Banner by depresso-boiyo, check him out!
Ctrl+shift+down to check out my projects!

Thanks for scrolling; if you like what I do, please follow me!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0 ⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ //⚡ [RSS Feed]