Discuss Scratch

Hotgo45
Scratcher
1 post

Get help with Scratch Auth

Hey, so I can't log into my account on PenguinMod. When I try to log in using my one-time sign-in button, it brings me to a white screen saying “Please wait…” I've been waiting for over 5 minutes. I've tried closing the page and re-opening it but the login still does not work. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Hotgo45
YTPGOD64
Scratcher
44 posts

i cant login to this account on Spheniscidae modification. please help.

this is my signature. i can spam, advertise and do what i want on it.
██╗░░░██╗████████╗██████╗░░██████╗░░█████╗░██████╗░░█████╗░░░██╗██╗
╚██╗░██╔╝╚══██╔══╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██╔═══╝░░██╔╝██║
░╚████╔╝░░░░██║░░░██████╔╝██║░░██╗░██║░░██║██║░░██║██████╗░██╔╝░██║
░░╚██╔╝░░░░░██║░░░██╔═══╝░██║░░╚██╗██║░░██║██║░░██║██╔══██╗███████║
░░░██║░░░░░░██║░░░██║░░░░░╚██████╔╝╚█████╔╝██████╔╝╚█████╔╝╚════██║
░░░╚═╝░░░░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░░░░░╚═════╝░░╚════╝░╚═════╝░░╚════╝░░░░░░╚═╝
hehe funny text font (sorry if it loads incorrectly)
EST- NOVEMBER 7TH, 2019.
the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is here
YTPGOD64
Scratcher
44 posts

#182 yes? why wouldn't we?

this is my signature. i can spam, advertise and do what i want on it.
██╗░░░██╗████████╗██████╗░░██████╗░░█████╗░██████╗░░█████╗░░░██╗██╗
╚██╗░██╔╝╚══██╔══╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██╔═══╝░░██╔╝██║
░╚████╔╝░░░░██║░░░██████╔╝██║░░██╗░██║░░██║██║░░██║██████╗░██╔╝░██║
░░╚██╔╝░░░░░██║░░░██╔═══╝░██║░░╚██╗██║░░██║██║░░██║██╔══██╗███████║
░░░██║░░░░░░██║░░░██║░░░░░╚██████╔╝╚█████╔╝██████╔╝╚█████╔╝╚════██║
░░░╚═╝░░░░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░░░░░╚═════╝░░╚════╝░╚═════╝░░╚════╝░░░░░░╚═╝
hehe funny text font (sorry if it loads incorrectly)
EST- NOVEMBER 7TH, 2019.
the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is coming the fog is here
Dan080911s
New to Scratch
1 post

Okay, i know the reason the servers have some problems and why i can't log in, but does anyone have some information about when this will be fixed? I would appreciate the response if possible.

Regards.
Steve0Greatness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cimic_1125 wrote:

So, I have problems with account. Again. When my pc is broken (pc have lived these days, I lied, but karma is here ) I take phone and tried to log in. First login is failed: -ok maybe rand error. Second fail: huh, ok I'll try proj comment, may it help. 3th-4th fails: -w h y???

Eh~ maybe servers is a bit broken or I am stupid but anyways, why it's happening?
Please provide any errors that you're seeing.
Although it may be a problem with the site you're attempting to log into, it seems like it's project/user servers have long periods of downtime.

bobosolidario20202 wrote:

i cant log on penguinmod!
Are you seeing any error messages? That site has had a lot of downtime for it's project/user servers.
Also, make sure you're returning to the window that Scratch Auth is open in.

sslime1 wrote:

i can't authanticate my profile
I'm sorry to hear that. Would it be possible to provide any error messages you're seeing. Also, I'd like to mention that you need to return to the window that Scratch Auth is open in to be able to tell it that you've pasted your code into the comments of the auth project/your profile.

Dan080911s wrote:

Okay, i know the reason the servers have some problems and why i can't log in, but does anyone have some information about when this will be fixed? I would appreciate the response if possible.

Regards.
Hey there! The Scratch Auth servers are perfectly operational. If you're seeing any errors, please send them here.

YTPGOD64 wrote:

i cant login to this account on Spheniscidae modification. please help.
I don't have a fix for this. As far as I can tell they've been having lots of issues with their authentication for a little while. Are you seeing any error messages? If so, please send them.
Also, make sure you're returning to the window that Scratch Auth is loaded inside of in order to authenticate.

YTPGOD64 wrote:

#182 yes? why wouldn't we?
What that post meant is that many issues that have been reported here are not on Scratch Auth's end, but rather on the end of the site that the user(s) here are attempting to log into.
The post that the poster was quoting had a petition to get Scratch Auth to “fix” the site-in-question not inputting the correct website for their authentication, which is not, in fact, Scratch Auth's problem in any way, shape, or form. It's entirely on the devs of that project.

Hotgo45 wrote:

Hey, so I can't log into my account on PenguinMod. When I try to log in using my one-time sign-in button, it brings me to a white screen saying “Please wait…” I've been waiting for over 5 minutes. I've tried closing the page and re-opening it but the login still does not work. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Hotgo45
That's their site having issues, please seek out the proper areas to report such bugs rather than reporting it in the incorrect place(here).

Last edited by Steve0Greatness (Oct. 16, 2023 23:36:11)

/hj is the worst tone indicator. It's confusing and ambiguous. I hate it. The point of tone indicators is to indicate tone, or the way that a piece of text should be read, but what does “half joking” mean? Do you just wake up in the morning and think “wow, I really have something I want to talk about seriously but also kinda not, IDK you decide.” It's useless. I hate it. It just provokes a deep rooted anger within me whenever I see it. People just comment /hj as if it makes any sense. It doesn't. Oh wow, it's a tone indicator that's has a relative meaning, how useful, I'll use it in every comment I post. NO. STOP IT. You're a tone indicator, you have only one job, and yet you sit there doing nothing apart angering me.

/srs

^^^ (there's more below)
This one is useful because it tells you that this signature is fully 100% serious. (/srs) Who would've thought that tone indicators needed to tell you something about the piece of text they're attached to? /s

I'm serious, I'm not even going to put multiple (/hj)s a the end of my signature as to mock the previous paragraph for not getting the point of something(like previous version of my signature). /srs
777-pig
Scratcher
23 posts

thanks! for Steve0Greatness !!!1111!!!!111
tcsmv_rbarreto
Scratcher
27 posts

unable to sign in, always stays on “please wait”

ok i realized someone had the same issue as me and apparently this is not the place to be

Last edited by tcsmv_rbarreto (Oct. 17, 2023 01:43:42)

Maker of INTERSTART
Steve0Greatness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tcsmv_rbarreto wrote:

unable to sign in, always stays on “please wait”
This isn't a problem with Scratch Auth. This is an issue with the site you're attempting to log into. Please report it in the appropriate areas(i.e. Discord, GitHub, etc.). You can tell that this is an issue with the site because if you look at the top of the window it will not say “auth.itinerary.eu.org/___”.

edit: Nevermind, it seems that you've already figured out that this isn't an issue with Scratch Auth.

Last edited by Steve0Greatness (Oct. 17, 2023 01:46:59)

/hj is the worst tone indicator. It's confusing and ambiguous. I hate it. The point of tone indicators is to indicate tone, or the way that a piece of text should be read, but what does “half joking” mean? Do you just wake up in the morning and think “wow, I really have something I want to talk about seriously but also kinda not, IDK you decide.” It's useless. I hate it. It just provokes a deep rooted anger within me whenever I see it. People just comment /hj as if it makes any sense. It doesn't. Oh wow, it's a tone indicator that's has a relative meaning, how useful, I'll use it in every comment I post. NO. STOP IT. You're a tone indicator, you have only one job, and yet you sit there doing nothing apart angering me.

/srs

^^^ (there's more below)
This one is useful because it tells you that this signature is fully 100% serious. (/srs) Who would've thought that tone indicators needed to tell you something about the piece of text they're attached to? /s

I'm serious, I'm not even going to put multiple (/hj)s a the end of my signature as to mock the previous paragraph for not getting the point of something(like previous version of my signature). /srs
cwhq_saugatm1
Scratcher
5 posts

I doesen't work
Steve0Greatness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cwhq_saugatm1 wrote:

I doesen't work
Hey there. What issue(s) are you having? Are you seeing any error messages?

/srs

^^^ (there's more below)

merblox2137
Scratcher
1 post

Uh Just errors and errors all over again and scratch cloud servers are down sooo….
kesalan
Scratcher
10 posts

i want to sign in to this mod with my scratch account bout when i copy the code open my profile then go back and click back on sign in it shows the done button for a very short time then it goes back to the sign in home tab and then it dosnet work and i have to do it again
ajskateboarder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

merblox2137 wrote:

Uh Just errors and errors all over again and scratch cloud servers are down sooo….
Since the cloud servers are down, try using the below options

What kind of errors are you getting?

kesalan wrote:

i want to sign in to this mod with my scratch account bout when i copy the code open my profile then go back and click back on sign in it shows the done button for a very short time then it goes back to the sign in home tab and then it dosnet work and i have to do it again
You might have to sign in twice, sometimes. It happens

Last edited by ajskateboarder (Oct. 17, 2023 19:55:59)

Rondum
Scratcher
43 posts

Cant log in, I generated code but it wont save profile

deez wrote:

“ Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift…that’s why it’s called the present. ” - Master Oogway ( my idol )
Chat, we cookin now
Steve0Greatness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Rondum wrote:

Cant log in, I generated code but it wont save profile
Are you seeing any errors? Are you pasting it in the places that the page asks? Are you returning to the window where Scratch Auth is in order to press “done?” I can't solve issues without details, sorry.

/srs

^^^ (there's more below)

misaPuding
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hotgo45 wrote:

(#184)
Hey, so I can't log into my account on (antarctic bird mod). When I try to log in using my one-time sign-in button, it brings me to a white screen saying “Please wait…” I've been waiting for over 5 minutes. I've tried closing the page and re-opening it but the login still does not work. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Hotgo45
don´t say “antarctic bird mod” here please. also, we have figured out that the issue is on that site´s side and scratchauth can´t do anything with it

If you own a shop, think about joining the USS or SCA!

IMPORTANT: This siggy is getting interrupted because I lost my glasses. (Credit to @Chiroyce for the interruption´s BBCode)
Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo5k
Interruption BBCode:
Please set a status at [url=https://ocular.jeffalo.net/?utm_campaign=Scratch%20signature%20link%20in%20<yourusername>%27s%20signature]Ocular[/url] by clicking the below image, to make [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Jeffalo]@Jeffalo[/url] happy! #OcularStatusesTo2k :D
[url=https://ocular.jeffalo.net/?utm_campaign=Scratch%20signature%20banner%20in%20<yourusername>%27s%20signature][img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/6c7975af8323a8ffbc74313ce7072f1e.png[/img][/url]
Kumquat slept in thy signature on Scratch. Kumquat openest thy place under your post
CutyCat1813
Scratcher
1 post

i cant login my acount
ajskateboarder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CutyCat1813 wrote:

i cant login my acount
Which site are you trying to log into? What is the error you are getting on the page or in the console?

Please be more descriptive – saying you can't login is not particularly helpful
sunnyreborn
Scratcher
7 posts

its my device i got it on another device idk why but prob luck
sunnyreborn
Scratcher
7 posts

its my device i got it on another device idk why but prob luck