Discuss Scratch

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Suggest feature ideas!] Snazzle: A better frontend for Scratch, built by the community, for the community

davidtheplatform wrote:

(#480)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#474)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#472)

Redstone1080 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

~snip~
I could design some stuff in amgiF if you'd like.
Then I could use Dev Mode to beat the CSS out of it
Just design it in amgiF and put your designs in a github issue, the rest of us will take care of implementing it

The thing is that the design needs to be consistent, so ideally you would have a set of design rules applying to every single thing on the page.
Is snazzle hosted yet
no, or there is no working instance afaik
I can host it
davidtheplatform is hosting it, just that it doesn't work. we'll fix it though and probably get a proper domain.
fixed
yay, https://snazzle.davidtheplatform.eu.org

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
Mahdir2111
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Suggest feature ideas!] Snazzle: A better frontend for Scratch, built by the community, for the community

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

davidtheplatform wrote:

(#480)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#474)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#472)

Redstone1080 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

~snip~
Just design it in amgiF and put your designs in a github issue, the rest of us will take care of implementing it

The thing is that the design needs to be consistent, so ideally you would have a set of design rules applying to every single thing on the page.
Is snazzle hosted yet
I can host it
davidtheplatform is hosting it, just that it doesn't work. we'll fix it though and probably get a proper domain.
fixed
Cool, I'll test it out

Hello, I like to do coding.
My ocular profile
My Scratchsite

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#482)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

davidtheplatform wrote:

(#480)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#474)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#472)

Redstone1080 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

~snip~

Is snazzle hosted yet
I can host it
fixed
Cool, I'll test it out
how'd your test go?

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

(#483)

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#482)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

davidtheplatform wrote:

(#480)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#474)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#472)

Redstone1080 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

~snip~

Is snazzle hosted yet
I can host it
fixed
Cool, I'll test it out
how'd your test go?
i'm assuming he didn't test it now

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
Mahdir2111
Scratcher
100+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

(#483)

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#482)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

davidtheplatform wrote:

(#480)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#474)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#472)

Redstone1080 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

~snip~

Is snazzle hosted yet
I can host it
fixed
Cool, I'll test it out
how'd your test go?
I tested it, it was awesome, but some of the stuff was kind of slow

My ocular profile
My Scratchsite

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#485)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

(#483)

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#482)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Cool, I'll test it out
how'd your test go?
bro, you're testing the website, not reviewing. be more specific and leave a huge detailed test result

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
Mahdir2111
Scratcher
100+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#485)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

(#483)

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#482)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Cool, I'll test it out
how'd your test go?
bro, you're testing the website, not reviewing. be more specific and leave a huge detailed test result
Literally, I tested it out, and some pages are being worked on, so I don't know what you mean by saying I reviewed.

My ocular profile
My Scratchsite

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#487)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#485)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

(#483)

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#482)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Cool, I'll test it out
how'd your test go?
Literally, I tested it out, and some pages are being worked on, so I don't know what you mean by saying I reviewed.
be more specific and say literally everything you could say about snazzle like a 500 word essay

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
Redstone1080
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

be more specific and say literally everything you could say about snazzle like a 500 word essay
it doesn't need to be that specific. “it's good” is good enough for now, they aren't trying to like, find bugs or smth lol

Mahdir2111 wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

some pages are being worked on, so I don't know what you mean by saying I reviewed.
we know some stuff is slow. we haven't been working on it recently, but it is a priority. (i say, lying through my teeth)

const juniper = programmer && musician;
// my pronouns are she/her
// i am trans and bi :P
// you can call me june or juni for short but i prefer juniper
python version:
juniper = programmer and musician
# my pronouns are she/her
# i am trans and bi :P
# you can call me june or juni for short but i prefer juniper
Mahdir2111
Scratcher
100+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#487)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#485)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

(#483)

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#482)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Cool, I'll test it out
how'd your test go?
Why do I need to be more specific, when It's good enough.

Redstone1080 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

it doesn't need to be that specific. “it's good” is good enough for now, they aren't trying to like, find bugs or smth lol

Mahdir2111 wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

some pages are being worked on, so I don't know what you mean by saying I reviewed.
we know some stuff is slow. we haven't been working on it recently, but it is a priority. (i say, lying through my teeth)

How about a feature where you can set a forum stats like ocular

My ocular profile
My Scratchsite

davidtheplatform
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mahdir2111 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

(#483)

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#482)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

davidtheplatform wrote:

(#480)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#474)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#472)

Redstone1080 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

~snip~

Is snazzle hosted yet
I can host it
fixed
Cool, I'll test it out
how'd your test go?
Most of the really slow things are because scratchdb is slow. Everything is being routed through Cloudflare tunnels which usually work well but sometimes add around 5 seconds to the load time. I have no idea why this happens but it isn't a huge problem

Generation 4: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

please stop quoting or snip the quotes

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ded forum lol
can't wait to see floods of activity in like a some time

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
Mahdir2111
Scratcher
100+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

ded forum lol
Probably a new cool feature will flood this forum

My ocular profile
My Scratchsite

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#495)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

ded forum lol
Probably a new cool feature will flood this forum
prolly not. something else like voyager/snazzle updates/new release might be it

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
Mahdir2111
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

My ocular profile
My Scratchsite

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mahdir2111 wrote:

(#498)
bump
hey btw, wdym by “yes i will support this”? you mean like code contribution or smth?

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
Mahdir2111
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

My ocular profile
My Scratchsite