Discuss Scratch

artbreeder
Scratcher
70 posts

Closed

Username: artbreeder
Previous shop experience: i am an employee of The Glow Shop, Knightbot63's Product Shop, The Fire Shop and a previous employee of Bee's Boutique (now closed) on a former account
Products you'd make: reviews
Why should we choose you: i'm kind and helpful, and i've dealt with requests before - all of my projects except ‘fire vs water’ are requests and in Bee's Boutique i made reviews.
Preferred nickname: bree
Other: my alt is -breanna-

Last edited by artbreeder (May 11, 2023 16:55:52)

From Bree. I hope my post was useful!

this is my signature. it appears under every post i make, and it's not related to my post. to scroll, select the text, and then use shift + down arrow

hi, i'm bree! i make ai portraits on Artbreeder. if you would like to request an ai portrait, just check out my about me on my profile!
shops i work in: The Glow Shop, The Fire Shop, Nightbot63's Product Shop, and Cloud Inc.

i've been a scratcher for 3+ years
abt me:
- i'm a mega once, jeongyeon biased!
- also a signfan, midzy, swith, my, dive and fearnot

my artbreeder

established 2023-03-22

gallery

my persona, bree

more will be added soon
Hermione909Granger
Scratcher
37 posts

Closed

Here!! Working on a order <3

Em :: She/her :: Scratch Camps :: Swiftie <3
This life is sweeter than fiction ✨
Trying to reinvent myself <3
ItBeJC
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Closed

MistaDoodles wrote:

Here

Last edited by ItBeJC (May 11, 2023 16:04:33)

Game Is Game.

My King Message:
King like Kendrick, Drake to the L;hotline bling I'm like Rod Wave cuz I sing but I'm black yea we got a brotha as a king I needa queen like elizabeth can't be broke or else I might choke yea I'm with the times I'm woke yea I speak and I spoke I'm Light Yagami cuz' I write a note yea my life is an anime, spiderman and aunt may, this ain't no game no I do not play yea like the mando this is the way and I could freestyle like this all day cuz i got that crown and this golden ring cuz I'm king. –>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–> {Shift + Down Arrow To See The Gang}

Da Gang: (There's no order, just a list so don't take any offense)
@OneTapTK
@kanomaster
@Mrhaxalot123
@depresso-boiyo
@-YourLocalPhantom
@TheGl1tchedDrag0n
@-GaIaxy_cat- (spelled with capitol i and not a lowercase L)
@glitcX
@MistaLOD
@TeslaDummy
@-cloudcoding-
@kinosaurs515
@semisupervised
@-The_Destroyer-
@iiucandyfloss
@xxxxxxx-70
@just-a-hriday
SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

Closed

here!

Hi there! My name is Spectre; a passionate Norwegian Scratch creator. I specialize in all art. When I'm not working on Scratch, I go to church, read, or spend time with my family and friends. I also have a longing passion for music!

“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord” Romans 8:38-39

Um, what are you doing? Check out The ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗!

hightlight + shift + down

CPU: Intel Core i5-750 2.66Ghz Quad-Core Processor -
Motherboard: Asus P7P55D-E LX ATX LGA1156 Motherboard -
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1066 Memory
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 470 1.25GB Video Card -
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
artbreeder
Scratcher
70 posts

Closed

artbreeder wrote:

Previous shop experience: i am an employee of The Glow Shop, Knightbot63's Product Shop and a previous employee of Bee's Boutique (now closed) on a former account
Why should we choose you: i'm kind and helpful, and i've dealt with requests before - all of my projects except ‘fire vs water’ are requests and in Bee's Boutique i made reviews.

bump?

this is my signature. it appears under every post i make, and it's not related to my post. to scroll, select the text, and then use shift + down arrow

hi, i'm bree! i make ai portraits on Artbreeder. if you would like to request an ai portrait, just check out my about me on my profile!
shops i work in: The Glow Shop, The Fire Shop, Nightbot63's Product Shop, and Cloud Inc.

abt me:

my artbreeder

established 2023-03-22

gallery

my persona, bree

more will be added soon
MistaDoodles
Scratcher
68 posts

Closed

artbreeder wrote:

Previous shop experience: i am an employee of The Glow Shop, Knightbot63's Product Shop, The Fire Shop and a previous employee of Bee's Boutique (now closed) on a former account
Hey there! You're hired. Just a reminder to read the TOS of the store. I'll add you tomorrow.

Last edited by MistaDoodles (May 12, 2023 16:57:09)

artbreeder
Scratcher
70 posts

Closed

MistaDoodles wrote:

artbreeder wrote:

Hey there! You're hired. Just a reminder to read the TOS of the store. I'll add you tomorrow.

sorry, i read the TOS but forgot to add the code word. pavement

Last edited by artbreeder (May 11, 2023 17:15:32)

abt me:

my artbreeder

established 2023-03-22

gallery

my persona, bree

more will be added soon
SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

Closed

RainbowPlayer783 wrote:

Username: @RainbowPlayer783 , no alts
Package/Product you're ordering: top view gardener artart
Description: the theme is spring, it will be used as player art
Important images/links: none
Deadline: before the end of may
Who you'd like to do it: I don't need anyone specific, just someone who wants to do it
Other: none
Here you go! Make sure to leave an honest review! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/849385260/

Last edited by SpectreScratching (May 11, 2023 17:25:15)

Hi there! My name is Spectre; a passionate Norwegian Scratch creator. I specialize in all art. When I'm not working on Scratch, I go to church, read, or spend time with my family and friends. I also have a longing passion for music!

“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord” Romans 8:38-39

Power Supply: Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Closed

here

*This is my signature, more info on it here! Scroll down by highlighting anywhere and press shift and the down arrow key.

Get your images up to the forums with my shop: Imagif Hosters (for free!)
If you have some time to spare, perhaps go read my Scratch Wiki essays!
And since I'm here I should probably advertise my projects but I can't find a good project I made.
11 (almost 12) - He/Him
KrakenPerson
Scratcher
21 posts

Closed

Username: KrakenPerson
Package/Product you're ordering: a thumbnail design with text “groups are not good”
Description: A dark bluish background with some stars and in the middle text showing “groups are not good”
Important images/links: i don't really have any lol.
Deadline: anytime, but preferably 23rd May 2023
Who you'd like to do it: anyone, I think everyone here has talent!
Where to notify you: my profile comments page
Other: nothing, thank you!

Sincerely
KrakenPerson
artbreeder
Scratcher
70 posts

Closed

KrakenPerson wrote:

Username: KrakenPerson
Package/Product you're ordering: a thumbnail design with text “groups are not good”
Description: A dark bluish background with some stars and in the middle text showing “groups are not good”
Important images/links: i don't really have any lol.
Deadline: anytime, but preferably 23rd May 2023
Who you'd like to do it: anyone, I think everyone here has talent!
Where to notify you: my profile comments page
Other: nothing, thank you!

sure, i can get started on this order!

abt me:

my artbreeder

established 2023-03-22

gallery

my persona, bree

more will be added soon
artbreeder
Scratcher
70 posts

Closed

MistaDoodles wrote:

artbreeder wrote:

hi, sorry i forgot to say, i can make banners as well. here's an example: https://www.canva.com/design/DAFioYIvfR4/75KroKPhJvZy6j7K_ghnLg/view it was a request for 10987678

abt me:

my artbreeder

established 2023-03-22

gallery

my persona, bree

more will be added soon
artbreeder
Scratcher
70 posts

Closed

hi, i'm done with your order! if you would like me to change anything, let me know

here is the link to download it in high quality: https://www.canva.com/design/DAFit8y2Iog/Lgw7osfw9ZJuKf9SqVPgDg/edit?utm_content=DAFit8y2Iog&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

if you have the time, please feel free to leave a review!

abt me:

my artbreeder

established 2023-03-22

gallery

my persona, bree

more will be added soon
SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

Closed

artbreeder wrote:

hi, i'm done with your order! if you would like me to change anything, let me know

here is the link to download it in high quality: https://www.canva.com/design/DAFit8y2Iog/Lgw7osfw9ZJuKf9SqVPgDg/edit?utm_content=DAFit8y2Iog&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

dang she good. i wish i could do that.

artbreeder
Scratcher
70 posts

Closed

SpectreScratching wrote:

artbreeder wrote:

thank you

abt me:

my artbreeder

established 2023-03-22

gallery

my persona, bree

more will be added soon
SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

Closed

artbreeder wrote:

SpectreScratching wrote:

artbreeder wrote:

thank you
Its true thooooo

KrakenPerson
Scratcher
21 posts

Closed

artbreeder wrote:

Its great, thanks!

Sincerely
KrakenPerson
artbreeder
Scratcher
70 posts

Closed

KrakenPerson wrote:

artbreeder wrote:

Its great, thanks!

i'm glad you like it! don't forget to give credit anywhere on your profile to The Fire Shop

abt me:

my artbreeder

established 2023-03-22

gallery

my persona, bree

more will be added soon
MistaDoodles
Scratcher
68 posts

Closed

artbreeder wrote:

KrakenPerson wrote:

artbreeder wrote:

Its great, thanks!

i'm glad you like it! don't forget to give credit anywhere on your profile to The Fire Shop
The Fire Shop? You made this for Cloud Inc. If you're working just to advertise your shop you're out.

Last edited by MistaDoodles (May 12, 2023 16:57:15)

artbreeder
Scratcher
70 posts

Closed

MistaDoodles wrote:

artbreeder wrote:

KrakenPerson wrote:

artbreeder wrote:

Its great, thanks!

The Fire Shop? You made this for Cloud Inc. If you're working just to advertise your shop you're out.

ahhh I'm so sorry! i recently did a banner for someone else thorugh The Fire Shop, and i mixed these two shops up. as you can see in my signature, i'm an employee of loads of shops so i often mix them up. sorry! no bad intentions

abt me:

my artbreeder

established 2023-03-22

gallery

my persona, bree

more will be added soon