Scratcher
68 posts

Closed

artbreeder wrote:

MistaDoodles wrote:

artbreeder wrote:

KrakenPerson wrote:

artbreeder wrote:

hi, i'm done with your order! if you would like me to change anything, let me know

here is the link to download it in high quality: https://www.canva.com/design/DAFit8y2Iog/Lgw7osfw9ZJuKf9SqVPgDg/edit?utm_content=DAFit8y2Iog&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

if you have the time, please feel free to leave a review!
Its great, thanks!

i'm glad you like it! don't forget to give credit anywhere on your profile to The Fire Shop
The Fire Shop? You made this for Cloud Inc. If you're working just to advertise your shop you're out.

ahhh I'm so sorry! i recently did a banner for someone else thorugh The Fire Shop, and i mixed these two shops up. as you can see in my signature, i'm an employee of loads of shops so i often mix them up. sorry! no bad intentions
Nope, that's okay! Sorry for being so blunt. I just woke up and saw that and I was so confused. Sorry!

Last edited by MistaDoodles (May 15, 2023 14:23:10)

artbreeder
Scratcher
70 posts

Closed

MistaDoodles wrote:

artbreeder wrote:

MistaDoodles wrote:

artbreeder wrote:

KrakenPerson wrote:

artbreeder wrote:

hi, i'm done with your order! if you would like me to change anything, let me know

here is the link to download it in high quality: https://www.canva.com/design/DAFit8y2Iog/Lgw7osfw9ZJuKf9SqVPgDg/edit?utm_content=DAFit8y2Iog&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

if you have the time, please feel free to leave a review!
Its great, thanks!

i'm glad you like it! don't forget to give credit anywhere on your profile to The Fire Shop
The Fire Shop? You made this for Cloud Inc. If you're working just to advertise your shop you're out.

ahhh I'm so sorry! i recently did a banner for someone else thorugh The Fire Shop, and i mixed these two shops up. as you can see in my signature, i'm an employee of loads of shops so i often mix them up. sorry! no bad intentions
Nope, that's okay! Sorry for being so blunt. I just woke up and saw that and I was so confused. Sorry!

that's fine :)

From Bree. I hope my post was useful!

this is my signature. it appears under every post i make, and it's not related to my post. to scroll, select the text, and then use shift + down arrow

hi, i'm bree! i make ai portraits on Artbreeder. if you would like to request an ai portrait, just check out my about me on my profile!
shops i work in: The Glow Shop, The Fire Shop, Nightbot63's Product Shop, and Cloud Inc.

i've been a scratcher for 3+ years
abt me:
- i'm a mega once, jeongyeon biased!
- also a signfan, midzy, swith, my, dive and fearnot

my artbreeder

established 2023-03-22

gallery

my persona, bree

more will be added soon
RainbowPlayer783
Scratcher
28 posts

Closed

SpectreScratching wrote:

RainbowPlayer783 wrote:

Username: @RainbowPlayer783 , no alts
Package/Product you're ordering: top view gardener artart
Description: the theme is spring, it will be used as player art
Important images/links: none
Deadline: before the end of may
Who you'd like to do it: I don't need anyone specific, just someone who wants to do it
Other: none
Here you go! Make sure to leave an honest review! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/849385260/
Thank you so much!

Hi! I'm RainbowPlayer783!
Check out my shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/683230
RainbowPlayer783
Scratcher
28 posts

Closed

SpectreScratching wrote:

RainbowPlayer783 wrote:

Username: @RainbowPlayer783 , no alts
Package/Product you're ordering: top view gardener art
Description: the theme is spring, it will be used as player art
Important images/links: none
Deadline: before the end of may
Who you'd like to do it: I don't need anyone specific, just someone who wants to do it
Other: none
Here you go! Make sure to leave an honest review! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/849385260/
Oh, sorry about this, but I believe I said gradener? You don't have to redo the order though, I can use this as my thumbnail!

Last edited by RainbowPlayer783 (May 13, 2023 18:14:19)

RainbowPlayer783
Scratcher
28 posts

Closed

Username: RainbowPlayer783
who did your order what you liked: @SpectreScratching did my order, the artwork was great!
what could be improved: the only problem I had is that I requested gardener and got garden, but that was a mistake I understand, and I do not require the order to be redone.
Quote for front page: uhh I don't need one
Rating: 9.9/10 I would definitely recommend!

asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

Closed

Username: asdfperson135
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/682871/
Shop banner: https://u.cubeupload.com/asdfperson135/ezgifcomgifmaker8150.gif
Why should we partner: We are a growing federation that is expanding by the day. We would like your shop to join as we have seen the satisfaction of your customers.
Other: pavement

i hid the word
SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

Closed

RainbowPlayer783 wrote:

Username: RainbowPlayer783
who did your order what you liked: @SpectreScratching did my order, the artwork was great!
what could be improved: the only problem I had is that I requested gardener and got garden, but that was a mistake I understand, and I do not require the order to be redone.
Quote for front page: uhh I don't need one
Rating: 9.9/10 I would definitely recommend!
Very highly sorry for the mistake, I had left my glasses at home that day. But thanks for the honest review! We hope to see you again soon. Scratch On!

Hi there! My name is Spectre; a passionate Norwegian Scratch creator. I specialize in all art. When I'm not working on Scratch, I go to church, read, or spend time with my family and friends. I also have a longing passion for music!

“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord” Romans 8:38-39

Um, what are you doing? Check out The ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗!

hightlight + shift + down

CPU: Intel Core i5-750 2.66Ghz Quad-Core Processor -
Motherboard: Asus P7P55D-E LX ATX LGA1156 Motherboard -
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1066 Memory
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 470 1.25GB Video Card -
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
MistaDoodles
Scratcher
68 posts

Closed

Bump!

SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

Closed

Hey! I would appreciate if you could add me to the list of music makers. Here is some proof: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/851090354

Hi there! My name is Spectre; a passionate Norwegian Scratch creator. I specialize in all art. When I'm not working on Scratch, I go to church, read, or spend time with my family and friends. I also have a longing passion for music!

“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord” Romans 8:38-39

Power Supply: Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

Closed

I specialize in cowbell/phonk, EDM, trap, beats, and practically everything else!

MistaDoodles
Scratcher
68 posts

Closed

SpectreScratching wrote:

Hey! I would appreciate if you could add me to the list of music makers. Here is some proof: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/851090354
Yep.

Last edited by MistaDoodles (May 15, 2023 18:34:10)

SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

Closed

MistaDoodles wrote:

SpectreScratching wrote:

Yep.
Thanks!

MistaDoodles
Scratcher
68 posts

Closed

Bump!

Last edited by MistaDoodles (May 16, 2023 15:28:39)

ZiAnimations
Scratcher
14 posts

Closed

Username: ZiAnimaions
Package/Product you're ordering: Character
Description: she's a furry time with all black fur, x in the middle (she dosen't wear anything but she isn't you know), no eyes very big grin with sharp teeth, big ears, very fluffy tail
Important images/links: nope
Deadline: eh doesn't matter
Who you'd like to do it: anyone good at art
Where to notify you: on my pfp
Other:

My SHOP

if you do find this, your lucky
MistaDoodles
Scratcher
68 posts

Closed

ZiAnimations wrote:

Description: she's a furry time with all black fur, x in the middle (she dosen't wear anything but she isn't you know), no eyes very big grin with sharp teeth, big ears, very fluffy tail
Other:
Hmm…Alright. So, black furry, white X of fur on the chest? I'll see if I can draw that. In the meanwhile I'll get someone to get your order.

Last edited by MistaDoodles (May 16, 2023 13:25:41)

IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

Closed

The Coffee Federation
invitation to join us!

We are excited to invite you to join The Coffee Federation.
Click here to check it out
Visit our website (https://thecoffeefederation.blogspot.com/) and do let us know if you would like to accept the invitation or not. If yes, notify @IcedMocha238 on their profile.

Hope you have a coffee-tastic day/night!
Sincerely from Mocha at The Coffee Federation

“i stare only at beautiful people <3”
MistaDoodles
Scratcher
68 posts

Closed

IcedMocha238 wrote:

The Coffee Federation
invitation to join us!

We are excited to invite you to join The Coffee Federation.
Click here to check it out
Visit our website (https://thecoffeefederation.blogspot.com/) and do let us know if you would like to accept the invitation or not. If yes, notify @IcedMocha238 on their profile.

Hope you have a coffee-tastic day/night!
Sincerely from Mocha at The Coffee Federation
I'll check it out as soon as I can.

MistaDoodles
Scratcher
68 posts

Closed

Bump!

Last edited by MistaDoodles (May 17, 2023 14:21:30)

ZiAnimations
Scratcher
14 posts

Closed

MistaDoodles wrote:

ZiAnimations wrote:

Other:
Hmm…Alright. So, black furry, white X of fur on the chest? I'll see if I can draw that. In the meanwhile I'll get someone to get your order.

Well, a grey X but it doesn't matter I just would prefer you might see this after but it fine by me. Thank you so much for doing my order!!

My SHOP

if you do find this, your lucky
MistaDoodles
Scratcher
68 posts

Closed

ZiAnimations wrote:

MistaDoodles wrote:

ZiAnimations wrote:

Other:

Well, a grey X but it doesn't matter I just would prefer you might see this after but it fine by me. Thank you so much for doing my order!!
Bump! Thanks for the notice! I'll start drawing it soon.