Discuss Scratch

MistaDoodles
Scratcher
68 posts

Closed

Bump!

Last edited by MistaDoodles (May 8, 2023 16:55:39)

MistaDoodles
Scratcher
68 posts

Closed

DogeFan77 wrote:

Username: DogeFan77 (I work here lol)
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/680831/?page=1#post-7183757
Shop banner: I don't have one because my school blocked everything for image hosting. Here's a project link I guess heh https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/842931194/
Why should we partner: I would like to help out as many people as possible, plus I work here. I want to make both of our shops as popular as possible!
Other: If I have to pavement here, there you go.
Yep. Hey there. I'll add you ASAP.

Last edited by MistaDoodles (May 9, 2023 15:22:40)

MistaDoodles
Scratcher
68 posts

Closed

susitybakitylol wrote:

Username: susitybakitylol
Package/Product you're ordering: custom sprites
Description: I'd like a interior of stinger flynn's car from garten of banban,the camera will be in the front of the car facing the back. The seats will be seperate sprites since i will put characters on them for a cover of fnf voting time, so ill need a vector made of banban, stinger flynn, and opila bird. There will be 2 single seats and 1 in the back where its extended to have a middle seat.
Important images/links:
Deadline: 1 week 4 days
Who you'd like to do it: someone who knows garten of banban pretty well
Where to notify you: profile
Other:
Yep. I'll get someone to check this out. I don't know the subject well, so I'll get someone who does

MistaDoodles
Scratcher
68 posts

Closed

Bump!

Last edited by MistaDoodles (May 9, 2023 16:46:13)

Hermione909Granger
Scratcher
37 posts

Closed

Sorry, I don’t know what Garten of Banban is, so I can’t help

Em :: She/her :: Scratch Camps :: Swiftie <3
This life is sweeter than fiction ✨
Trying to reinvent myself <3
SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

Closed

MistaDoodles wrote:

DogeFan77 wrote:

Shop banner: I don't have one because my school blocked everything for image hosting. Here's a project link I guess heh https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/842931194/
Why should we partner: I would like to help out as many people as possible, plus I work here. I want to make both of our shops as popular as possible!
Your a little late buddy. New account.

Last edited by SpectreScratching (May 9, 2023 16:11:40)

Hi there! My name is Spectre; a passionate Norwegian Scratch creator. I specialize in all art. When I'm not working on Scratch, I go to church, read, or spend time with my family and friends. I also have a longing passion for music!

“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord” Romans 8:38-39

Um, what are you doing? Check out The ˗ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ˗!

hightlight + shift + down

CPU: Intel Core i5-750 2.66Ghz Quad-Core Processor -
Motherboard: Asus P7P55D-E LX ATX LGA1156 Motherboard -
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1066 Memory
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 470 1.25GB Video Card -
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
xxxxxxx-70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Closed

Username: xxxxxxx-70 (Not the owner)
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/640606/
Shop banner:

OneTapTK wrote:

Why should we partner: so we can help you and each other out!
Other: thanks for reading!

<<Xxxxxxx-70>>
______________________________________________________________ Oh hi there im xxxxxxx-70 an 16 year old i enjoy my life and it’s pretty chill I have accomplished many milestone and I’m happy to have them :) I also do a lot of art and very few codes if you want to support my alts check down here
Here are all my alts @Bluevubeman @nicescracher @the-guy-who-cares :D
by someone i dont know feel free to vistit my ◆-Profile-◆ page
by xxxxxxx-70
MistaDoodles
Scratcher
68 posts

Closed

SpectreScratching wrote:

MistaDoodles wrote:

DogeFan77 wrote:

Your a little late buddy. New account.
Hehe~ Sorry about that ^-^

Last edited by MistaDoodles (May 9, 2023 16:51:42)

MistaDoodles
Scratcher
68 posts

Closed

xxxxxxx-70 wrote:

Username: xxxxxxx-70 (Not the owner)
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/640606/
Shop banner:

OneTapTK wrote:

Why should we partner: so we can help you and each other out!
Other: thanks for reading!
Sounds Good!

Last edited by MistaDoodles (May 10, 2023 14:25:06)

MistaDoodles
Scratcher
68 posts

Closed

Announcement
Hey there everyone! Just a quick notice that all of our staff have been here for at least a week and can apply for BOD positions. Good Luck!

-Cloud Inc. Owner

ItBeJC
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Closed

Username: ItBeJC
Position you'd like: Employer
Why you'd like it: I'd like to help the shop out more. Plus, if I can employ people, the shop will grow and spread faster. Also, if I can partner, we would grow even MORE. I want Cloud Inc to soar!
Other: LETS GET CLOUD INC TO THE BIGGEST SHOP ON SCRATCH!!!

Game Is Game.

My King Message:
King like Kendrick, Drake to the L;hotline bling I'm like Rod Wave cuz I sing but I'm black yea we got a brotha as a king I needa queen like elizabeth can't be broke or else I might choke yea I'm with the times I'm woke yea I speak and I spoke I'm Light Yagami cuz' I write a note yea my life is an anime, spiderman and aunt may, this ain't no game no I do not play yea like the mando this is the way and I could freestyle like this all day cuz i got that crown and this golden ring cuz I'm king. –>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–> {Shift + Down Arrow To See The Gang}

Da Gang: (There's no order, just a list so don't take any offense)
@OneTapTK
@kanomaster
@Mrhaxalot123
@depresso-boiyo
@-YourLocalPhantom
@TheGl1tchedDrag0n
@-GaIaxy_cat- (spelled with capitol i and not a lowercase L)
@glitcX
@MistaLOD
@TeslaDummy
@-cloudcoding-
@kinosaurs515
@semisupervised
@-The_Destroyer-
@iiucandyfloss
@xxxxxxx-70
@just-a-hriday
SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

Closed

Username: SpectreScratching
Position you'd like: Manager
Why you'd like it: Because I'm good at making big decisions!
Other: Would it still count because this is my new account

Hi there! My name is Spectre; a passionate Norwegian Scratch creator. I specialize in all art. When I'm not working on Scratch, I go to church, read, or spend time with my family and friends. I also have a longing passion for music!

“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord” Romans 8:38-39

Power Supply: Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

Closed

ItBeJC wrote:

Why you'd like it: I'd like to help the shop out more. Plus, if I can employ people, the shop will grow and spread faster. Also, if I can partner, we would grow even MORE. I want Cloud Inc to soar!
I agree. We need Cloud Inc to soar higher than the clouds itself.

SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

Closed

Doodles, could you get rid of the Doge Code shop partnership, because I won't be going on to my old ACC?

MistaDoodles
Scratcher
68 posts

Closed

SpectreScratching wrote:

Doodles, could you get rid of the Doge Code shop partnership, because I won't be going on to my old ACC?
Sounds Good. Also, you're hired.

Last edited by MistaDoodles (May 10, 2023 17:54:44)

SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

Closed

MistaDoodles wrote:

SpectreScratching wrote:

Sounds Good. Also, you're hired.
Thanks lol

SpectreScratching
Scratcher
100+ posts

Closed

deleted

Last edited by SpectreScratching (May 10, 2023 16:52:54)

ItBeJC
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Closed

ItBeJC wrote:

Bumping my BoD application.

Game Is Game.

My King Message:
King like Kendrick, Drake to the L;hotline bling I'm like Rod Wave cuz I sing but I'm black yea we got a brotha as a king I needa queen like elizabeth can't be broke or else I might choke yea I'm with the times I'm woke yea I speak and I spoke I'm Light Yagami cuz' I write a note yea my life is an anime, spiderman and aunt may, this ain't no game no I do not play yea like the mando this is the way and I could freestyle like this all day cuz i got that crown and this golden ring cuz I'm king. –>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–> {Shift + Down Arrow To See The Gang}

@OneTapTK
@kanomaster
@Mrhaxalot123
@depresso-boiyo
@-YourLocalPhantom
@TheGl1tchedDrag0n
@glitcX
@MistaLOD
@TeslaDummy
@-cloudcoding-
@kinosaurs515
@semisupervised
@-The_Destroyer-
@iiucandyfloss
@xxxxxxx-70
@just-a-hriday
MistaDoodles
Scratcher
68 posts

Closed

ItBeJC wrote:

ItBeJC wrote:

Bumping my BoD application.
Check the BOD Board.

ItBeJC
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Closed

Hey @MistaDoodles does our shop have a banner? I want to partner with a shop (it's one of the biggest shops on Scratch)

Game Is Game.

My King Message:

@OneTapTK
@kanomaster
@Mrhaxalot123
@depresso-boiyo
@-YourLocalPhantom
@TheGl1tchedDrag0n
@glitcX
@MistaLOD
@TeslaDummy
@-cloudcoding-
@kinosaurs515
@semisupervised
@-The_Destroyer-
@iiucandyfloss
@xxxxxxx-70
@just-a-hriday