Discuss Scratch

siana0719
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

oofygirl wrote:

vaporeon113322 wrote:

people keep saying that murder drones isnt appropiate for kids but i think it is because the worst thing said was in the pilot Thad technically said a cuss word but other than that no main characters died except for j but she came back so I would say its fine. and I think that uzi and n are a non canon ship n likes v and v might like n a little bit so I think they are a more canon ship
It's got dark themes. Not for the feint of heart. It's not just language or deaths, its the overlying theme.
i gotta mention that whether we like it or not, n and uzi are also implied to have a crush on each other, if anything n x v x uzi is most likely especially because of how much v suddenly started to become so caring for and attached to uzi in ep6– i think the idea of all three of them is really cute idk. love wins! no one gets left out and/or heartbroken

anyways yeah its really dark in general– i mentioned stuff before but i want to be more specific, theres

- attachment/abandonment issues! we love that

- literal possession (if you say cyn specifically is the one possessing uzi, im gonna bite you /hj)

- concepts of eldritch horror

- generally a lot of Soul-Crushing Moments imo

- kind of counts for violence but extreme robot g()r3 (st please be nice to me i promise ill behave) that would get it age restricted if it were organic (and even then, theres some pretty horrifying organic horror with the solver and all)

- a very complicated and honestly difficult to follow plot and lore (at least at first. its the main reason this fandom is so annoying and/or oblivious to a lot of things– you need to have some decent media comprehension/literacy skills.)

id say it honestly depends on how mentally m4tur3 (i think thats censored here im scared of being banned) and media literate someone is, since it definitely varies for everyone. id definitely give it a teen rating, but as for all teen rated things, theres plenty of kids who will enjoy it regardless (like my little sister. the best thing is that she has valid opinions about it and thats partially because we ramble to each other about it fdsfhsk)

(OOPS I MEANT TO EDIT THE ORIGINAL POST NOT POST THIS TWICE SORRY)

Last edited by siana0719 (March 1, 2024 13:31:04)

im siana (or cyn, or cyan- no preference! i also have a pronouns.page thingy with Other names), your go-to person for infodumps and shameless fangirling over characters and my favourite things!!!1!
pronouns? any are fine (including xe/xem and it/its)!! i have no preference, but dont just use she/they Constantly fjdskfhs /lh
i really love drawing, writing, singing, and doing other projects, but unfortunately, most of my stuff is fan content ^^"

i would put links to my profiles on other platforms, but i am on thin freakin ice with st and i do not want to take very many risks !!!!! yippee
bheeni-scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

siana0719 wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

vaporeon113322 wrote:

people keep saying that murder drones isnt appropiate for kids but i think it is because the worst thing said was in the pilot Thad technically said a cuss word but other than that no main characters died except for j but she came back so I would say its fine. and I think that uzi and n are a non canon ship n likes v and v might like n a little bit so I think they are a more canon ship
It's got dark themes. Not for the feint of heart. It's not just language or deaths, its the overlying theme.
i gotta mention that whether we like it or not, n and uzi are also implied to have a crush on each other, if anything n x v x uzi is most likely especially because of how much v suddenly started to become so caring for and attached to uzi in ep6– i think the idea of all three of them is really cute idk. love wins! no one gets left out and/or heartbroken

anyways yeah its really dark in general– i mentioned stuff before but i want to be more specific, theres

• attachment/abandonment issues! we love that
    - literal possession (if you say cyn specifically is the one possessing uzi, im gonna bite you /hj)
    - concepts of eldritch horror
    - generally a lot of Soul-Crushing Moments imo
    - kind of counts for violence but extreme robot g()r3 (st please be nice to me i promise ill behave) that would get it age restricted if it were organic (and even then, theres some pretty horrifying organic horror with the solver and all)
    - a very complicated and honestly difficult to follow plot and lore (at least at first. its the main reason this fandom is so annoying and/or oblivious to a lot of things– you need to have some decent media comprehension/literacy skills.)

id say it honestly depends on how mentally m4tur3 (i think thats censored here im scared of being banned) and media literate someone is, since it definitely varies for everyone. id definitely give it a teen rating, but as for all teen rated things, theres plenty of kids who will enjoy it regardless

Ya I agree with you
It should be a teen rating.
(Even though I saw it days before my 12th birthday and you can just forget about the stuff I wrote here in the brackets *deletes your memory*)

Last edited by bheeni-scratch (March 1, 2024 14:38:07)

HELLO THERE
I am just someone…
Highlight this text and press shift+down arrow to see more
Generation 381: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
when green flag clicked
forever
point towards [a cool part of the world v]
end
define display(whatever)
say [BOOM! YOU JUST GOT SCRATCH'ED!!! COPY+PASTE THIS ON THE INTERNET TO GET OTHERS SCRATCH'ED!!! v]
think [I finally Scratch'ed someone LOL v] for (2) secs

Anyways

Heres how you get more emojis on the forums
bheeni-scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

legendoflink1234 wrote:

-YourLocalPhantom- wrote:

siana0719 wrote:

-snip-
I have to agree the rating should be Teen. And the gore and violence isn't because they mvrder each other because they need to. They do it INTENTIONALLY. What is little Jimmy supposed to learn from this? To k1ll his friends just because he feels like it?
i agree
I agree too.
What if the little kid watching it doesn’t really understand what’s going on in the show?

HELLO THERE
I am just someone…
Generation 381: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
when green flag clicked
forever
end
define display(whatever)
say [BOOM! YOU JUST GOT SCRATCH'ED!!! COPY+PASTE THIS ON THE INTERNET TO GET OTHERS SCRATCH'ED!!! v]

Anyways

hydrofungus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

Y’all can we just stop discussing how md is not for smol itty bitty kids but for like about 10+ kids
We came here to talk abt the show not how much gore and killing and mature themes does it has (which is like none)

And we don’t want the Amazing Digital Circus topic problem happening here (iykyk)

Remember kids, don’t eat batteries dipped in paint thinner and anti-freeze

hey, you can call me kyoo
I am a minor on the internet, who’s also apparently an artist and a coder
April 13th - Non-binary - Aroace - Any pronouns

I know Scratch and HTML, and I’ve been doing art for as long as I can remember.

enjoy this picture of Five from Glitch Techs :’)

xX_KIRYU-3_Xx
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

hydrofungus wrote:

Y’all can we just stop discussing how md is not for smol itty bitty kids but for like about 10+ kids
We came here to talk abt the show not how much gore and killing and mature themes does it has (which is like none)

And we don’t want the Amazing Digital Circus topic problem happening here (iykyk)

IT'S ME, (again,after an unfair ban) YOUR FAVORITE MULTI-PURPOSE FIGHTING SYSTEM GX-103 TYPE 3 KIRYU!!!! YAY!!!
I am a big fan of godzilla and FNaF
“SKREECH” -words from Kiryu.
I am a vessel, Radiance, light, life
scroll down
Things I like:
-Murder drones
-Godzilla
-FNaF
-Minecraft
-Analog Horror
-arofluixity-
Scratcher
84 posts

The Murder Drones Topic

hydrofungus wrote:

We came here to talk abt the show not how much gore and killing and mature themes does it has (which is like none))
My guy the show is literally called Murder Drones of course it has mature themes

Hi, I’m anvi, she/her.
I obsess over random things too much
hydrofungus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

-arofluixity- wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

We came here to talk abt the show not how much gore and killing and mature themes does it has (which is like none))
My guy the show is literally called Murder Drones of course it has mature themes
lmao yes but the murder is in killing it doesn’t have like soppy scenes (ok maybe a little but it’s only blushing on a visor)
And tbh the killing isn’t even gory, it’s just oil spilling. Break a robot, you get oil.

bheeni-scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

hydrofungus wrote:

-arofluixity- wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

lmao yes but the murder is in killing it doesn’t have like soppy scenes (ok maybe a little but it’s only blushing on a visor)
And tbh the killing isn’t even gory, it’s just oil spilling. Break a robot, you get oil.
LOL

HELLO THERE
I am just someone…
when green flag clicked
forever
end
define display(whatever)

Anyways

bheeni-scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

-arofluixity- wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

HELLO THERE
I am just someone…
when green flag clicked
forever
end
define display(whatever)

Anyways

-arofluixity-
Scratcher
84 posts

The Murder Drones Topic

bheeni-scratch wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

-arofluixity- wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

LOL
Oh, random thing- hello fellow Indian MD fan! I don’t meet many, cool to see one :]

Hi, I’m anvi, she/her.
ChaoticControversies
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

Some fanart.

raiden - they/them - crappy artist - also check out my website, ig
xX_KIRYU-3_Xx
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

ChaoticControversies wrote:

Some fanart.

IT'S ME, (again,after an unfair ban) YOUR FAVORITE MULTI-PURPOSE FIGHTING SYSTEM GX-103 TYPE 3 KIRYU!!!! YAY!!!
I am a big fan of godzilla and FNaF
“SKREECH” -words from Kiryu.
I am a vessel, Radiance, light, life
scroll down
Things I like:
-Murder drones
-Godzilla
-FNaF
-Minecraft
-Analog Horror
-arofluixity-
Scratcher
84 posts

The Murder Drones Topic

Some fanart.
TRADITIONAL NUZI❗️❗️❗️LET’S FREAKING GOOOOOO IT LOOKS SO GOOD
them them them

Hi, I’m anvi, she/her.
The_Spotted_Lover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

-arofluixity- wrote:

bheeni-scratch wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

-arofluixity- wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

LOL
Oh, random thing- hello fellow Indian MD fan! I don’t meet many, cool to see one :]
I love it when that happens

Hullo, call me Spotty!
Any pronouns (I think-), furry, lesbian, demigirl, I'm very approachable so don't be afraid to talk to me ^w^
hydrofungus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

Some fanart.
Okay my brain is struggling what episode is that from i loved uzi dancing with a knife

ChaoticControversies
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

hydrofungus wrote:

Some fanart.
Okay my brain is struggling what episode is that from i loved uzi dancing with a knife
Episode 3

raiden - they/them - crappy artist - also check out my website, ig
hydrofungus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

hydrofungus wrote:

Some fanart.
Episode 3
Thx

hydrofungus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

Le bump (no discussing about how md isn’t for kids anymore)

bheeni-scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

-arofluixity- wrote:

bheeni-scratch wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

-arofluixity- wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

LOL
Hello!

HELLO THERE
I am just someone…
when green flag clicked
forever
end
define display(whatever)

Anyways

siana0719
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

ilike cyn <3

im siana (or cyn, or cyan- no preference! i also have a pronouns.page thingy with Other names), your go-to person for infodumps and shameless fangirling over characters and my favourite things!!!1!
pronouns? any are fine (including xe/xem and it/its)!! i have no preference, but dont just use she/they Constantly fjdskfhs /lh
i really love drawing, writing, singing, and doing other projects, but unfortunately, most of my stuff is fan content ^^"

i would put links to my profiles on other platforms, but i am on thin freakin ice with st and i do not want to take very many risks !!!!! yippee