Discuss Scratch

-arofluixity-
Scratcher
84 posts

The Murder Drones Topic

siana0719 wrote:

-arofluixity- wrote:

…you know what let's just change the conversation or something (also sorry for interacting with them- i didn't think it through)
anyway uh i hate the tessa is cyn theory so much because tessa is one of my favorites but it also makes so much sense T-T
(its fine lol its VERY easy to Not Think)

same,, its one of those things where i do NOT like it but its so so so believable and it would bring up a really interesting series of events…….
Speaking of interesting events, what do you think about the N killed Nori theory? it would certainly bring drama that might even power the rest of the plot but i still can't ignore “I've had prey fight back before”

Hi, I’m anvi, she/her.
I obsess over random things too much
-arofluixity-
Scratcher
84 posts

The Murder Drones Topic

hydrofungus wrote:

-arofluixity- wrote:

…you know what let's just change the conversation or something (also sorry for interacting with them- i didn't think it through)
anyway uh i hate the tessa is cyn theory so much because tessa is one of my favorites but it also makes so much sense T-T
Well, yeah, it’s been a war recently-
Tessa wearing the “McJenson in spaaaaacccee! hat is funnily beautiful
BAHAHAHAH MCJENSON (probably a typo but it's still really funny)
Welcome to McJenson, may I take your order? I'd like an oil-flavored McFlurry please

Hi, I’m anvi, she/her.
hydrofungus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

-arofluixity- wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

-arofluixity- wrote:

Welcome to McJenson, may I take your order? I'd like an oil-flavored McFlurry please

Oh look we both got it wrong lol

Remember kids, don’t eat batteries dipped in paint thinner and anti-freeze

hey, you can call me kyoo
I am a minor on the internet, who’s also apparently an artist and a coder
April 13th - Non-binary - Aroace - Any pronouns

I know Scratch and HTML, and I’ve been doing art for as long as I can remember.

enjoy this picture of Five from Glitch Techs :’)

-arofluixity-
Scratcher
84 posts

The Murder Drones Topic

hydrofungus wrote:

-arofluixity- wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

-arofluixity- wrote:

Petition to make the jcjenson hat into merch

Hi, I’m anvi, she/her.
hydrofungus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

-arofluixity- wrote:

GOD YES

Remember kids, don’t eat batteries dipped in paint thinner and anti-freeze

hey, you can call me kyoo
I am a minor on the internet, who’s also apparently an artist and a coder
April 13th - Non-binary - Aroace - Any pronouns

I know Scratch and HTML, and I’ve been doing art for as long as I can remember.

enjoy this picture of Five from Glitch Techs :’)

V4nh3ls1ng
Scratcher
11 posts

The Murder Drones Topic

hydrofungus wrote:

-arofluixity- wrote:

GOD YES
heck yeah i do

Hello, this is my signature! You'll get used to seeing this.

when green flag clicked
say [Hi! You look awesome!]
siana0719
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

-arofluixity- wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

-arofluixity- wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

-arofluixity- wrote:

and the PEN!!!,, 10 pack of jcjenson branded pens WAIT i could just go to one of those custom pen companies online and upload the logo and order like 5000

im siana (or cyn, or cyan- no preference! i also have a pronouns.page thingy with Other names), your go-to person for infodumps and shameless fangirling over characters and my favourite things!!!1!
pronouns? any are fine (including xe/xem and it/its)!! i have no preference, but dont just use she/they Constantly fjdskfhs /lh
i really love drawing, writing, singing, and doing other projects, but unfortunately, most of my stuff is fan content ^^"

i would put links to my profiles on other platforms, but i am on thin freakin ice with st and i do not want to take very many risks !!!!! yippee
foxythefellafox
Scratcher
5 posts

The Murder Drones Topic

hihi guys

am i the only one who thought thad´s name was chad

where did he even go anyways we never saw him ever again

any pronouns but prefer he/him | 13 | multifandom | my user is old

-arofluixity-
Scratcher
84 posts

The Murder Drones Topic

foxythefellafox wrote:

hihi guys

“Toxic masculinity, Thad!” Huh, doesn’t roll off the tongue quite as well.

Hi, I’m anvi, she/her.
ScratchCatDoBem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

foxythefellafox wrote:

hihi guys

You're not alone
We both thought his name was Chad

(This is a signature, not part of my post and will always be there. Go to here, scroll down and click Change your signature.)
I sometimes go on topics without any replies or a answer.
I also like playing RPGs mostly of puzzles such as OneShot, Undertale/Deltarune.
I also x2 like playing Ragnarok Online, also a RPG.
JoelBarnes
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

winterwolfy wrote:

thrgreatscratcher wrote:

-arofluixity- wrote:

thrgreatscratcher wrote:

Dear “The Murder Drones Topic”,
No. Just No. This WHOLE FAN-BASE IS HORRIBLE. Either it's some cringe ship or a joke that doesn't make sense.
I really just don't like the pilot either. The pilot is the concept of the show. And it says it looks HORRIBLE. The humor doesn't exist, Uzi's dad is obsessed with doors…? Come on. They could do much better. and you guys are just accepting this? The pilot lore or anything else never developed all there was was boorishness. The only plot in the show were about characters. I saw this show on April of 2023. I was surprised. I wanted to see it. But the show just rot even more as i always hated it. I mean if the show wasn't cringe enough and only made plots about characters, then yeah it would be a nice show.
I am SO glad this show is discontinuing soon. But that wont stop me. I will get revenge soon. That show messed my brain too much.

Sincerely, sticGanerz on yt aka makermakey1
I am SCREAMING you actually think you can take down a COMPANY with grown adults heading it on the other side of the world?? “Getting revenge” good luck with that lmao

In all seriousness though, we do care about your posts now, but not in a good way. You’re disrupting the thread which was supposed to be calm and friendly with your immaturity. If you can’t handle a respectful discussion without regurgitating “sus”, “fatherless”, and “cringe” and insulting people, you probably shouldn’t be interacting on this website. Cringe culture is dead, get over it.

I’m not saying the Murder Drones fandom is good, some parts of it are pretty bad if I do say so myself. But what do you know? That happens with every fandom, especially as it gets bigger. Shipping is a natural part of every fandom, and it’s not a predominant part of this one either- there are tons of theorists, fanartists and many others too. Yeah, there are shipping wars, and they can get very nasty at times, but when there’s an opportunity to discuss the show respectfully, keep it that way.

Dislike it if you want, rant about how horrible it is to people on scratch, your YouTube channel (fun fact, I don’t have one, so ha! No “50000% sus” videos there!) even make projects about it, but I’ll say it one last time- stay out of this thread.

Proof for sus content:

https://www.youtube.com/@CougarMacDowall (Murder Drones Comic Strips)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mguqZ0_SAyE (The Jonmark Studios)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0kCS0OlkQ4 (nokara arms dub)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaEhsbsJBeU (Keixchill)
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/c2THJMn5LYU (Jolibe Arts)
and who said those where made by glitch? those where made by fans and stuff
also please use the word inappropriate instead of sus please
I hate the MD community sometimes, making content like this is not ok, but hey, if you wanna expose teenage underage fans to sus things, well uhhhhhhhhh. You can, but also can't, youtube needs to delete these, watched them for sus contect proof, I need to bleach my eyes.

Last edited by JoelBarnes (Oct. 11, 2023 18:09:19)

PC specs: Ryzen 5 5600X, 16GB ram, 1384GB of storage, GTX 1070 8GB.

My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198904457121
My Roblox profile: https://web.roblox.com/users/524745942/profile
give me a internet if you wanna.: http://internetometer.com/give/50131
“I regret nothing.” - Postal dude, 2003.
siana0719
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

-arofluixity- wrote:

siana0719 wrote:

-arofluixity- wrote:

(its fine lol its VERY easy to Not Think)

same,, its one of those things where i do NOT like it but its so so so believable and it would bring up a really interesting series of events…….
Speaking of interesting events, what do you think about the N killed Nori theory? it would certainly bring drama that might even power the rest of the plot but i still can't ignore “I've had prey fight back before”
i actually havent heard that theory yet! im more of a “khan killed her after the solver took over her entirely” person ngl

i dont think its unlikely that he lied to uzi about how nori died in an attempt to stop her from wanting to go outside, and hes clearly not against putting others in severe danger if it means the rest are safe.

then again, its also just as likely that n killed nori, or another disassembly drone, or maybe even nori killed nori. we cant really be certain until we have more to go off of hfsjdfhkdsf

im siana (or cyn, or cyan- no preference! i also have a pronouns.page thingy with Other names), your go-to person for infodumps and shameless fangirling over characters and my favourite things!!!1!
pronouns? any are fine (including xe/xem and it/its)!! i have no preference, but dont just use she/they Constantly fjdskfhs /lh
i really love drawing, writing, singing, and doing other projects, but unfortunately, most of my stuff is fan content ^^"

i would put links to my profiles on other platforms, but i am on thin freakin ice with st and i do not want to take very many risks !!!!! yippee
JoelBarnes
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

Lol sorry about autocorrect uhh I'm on my phone in the school library typing this uhhhhh so we need episode 7 I am dying of lack of MD episodes. Come on speed up production it took them a week for a new meta runner episode why can't they do a MD episode every week?

-arofluixity-
Scratcher
84 posts

The Murder Drones Topic

JoelBarnes wrote:

Lol sorry about autocorrect uhh I'm on my phone in the school library typing this uhhhhh so we need episode 7 I am dying of lack of MD episodes. Come on speed up production it took them a week for a new meta runner episode why can't they do a MD episode every week?
*inhale* i'm sorry if this seems aggressive but (no offense) you do not seem to know much about the animation industry please watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R84W2hbmaKk

Hi, I’m anvi, she/her.
siana0719
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

JoelBarnes wrote:

they cant do an episode every week because animation takes time, and there are multiple steps included, ESPECIALLY when it comes to full length 3d animated episodes and a series like this in general. you want effort put into it, dont you? you want the show to flow well and be something of quality. but when people like you complain about the wait, creators are AWARE of it. theyre aware of how impatient fans can be and they end up under a lot of pressure and stress to get it done fast, and we end up with a visibly rushed finished product– which i think is what happened with episode 4. also, fans complaining about wait times can and has caused creators to put projects on hiatus or straight up cancel/discontinue them.

if you were a content creator, even just a small one with a couple of followers, youd know how irritating it is when people say things like this. it stresses us out and makes it difficult to focus on the projects themselves while we have a strict yet vague deadline of “before fans start leaving or getting angry”.

JoelBarnes
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

siana0719 wrote:

JoelBarnes wrote:

they cant do an episode every week because animation takes time, and there are multiple steps included, ESPECIALLY when it comes to full length 3d animated episodes and a series like this in general. you want effort put into it, dont you? you want the show to flow well and be something of quality. but when people like you complain about the wait, creators are AWARE of it. theyre aware of how impatient fans can be and they end up under a lot of pressure and stress to get it done fast, and we end up with a visibly rushed finished product– which i think is what happened with episode 4. also, fans complaining about wait times can and has caused creators to put projects on hiatus or straight up cancel/discontinue them.

if you were a content creator, even just a small one with a couple of followers, youd know how irritating it is when people say things like this. it stresses us out and makes it difficult to focus on the projects themselves while we have a strict yet vague deadline of “before fans start leaving or getting angry”.
Yeah meta runner episodes were like 15 to 20 minutes long I think I guess they are refining episodes to make them better, meta runner didn't have funny cool raytracing stuff and I think all their top of the line graphics cards in the computers for rendering will burn soon. (Edit: I reported my post 3 times I hate mobile support to edit this so Liam V did cancel his wild West show thingy I forgot the name lol because of being 1 person and for that making a 2d, full coloured animations takes 6 months to 2 years because of how much it takes to make story and stuff and even more things.)

Last edited by JoelBarnes (Oct. 12, 2023 15:12:51)

ChaoticControversies
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

doll my beloved

raiden - they/them - crappy artist - also check out my website, ig
ChaoticControversies
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

here's my au known as ‘simulated semblance’:
the gang defeats the solver, v is revived, all the main characters get that ‘happily ever after’ ending and a wholesome future AU, but unfortunately, this was all something fabricated by the absolute solver. in reality, the main cast is probably dead/in a terribly injured condition. their memories have been messed around with by the solver and their subconscious has been transferred to this seemly 'happy and secure’ simulation. (they might be becoming a part of the solver.)

of course, this virtual world isn’t 100% perfect. the characters do get feelings similar to deja vu and strange dreams/nightmares about their unaltered past. some of the characters also behave a bit strange in this au, such as tessa, or any human character, since trying to transfer a non-digital/robotic entity to a completely digital plain of existence where their physical body doesn’t exist anymore would be pretty hard, so the solver tries to mimic some of tessa’s characteristics and personality and makes her into an ai in this au. (tessa still does have a human body in the digital simulation, but she behaves a bit more unnaturally/artificially.)

TL;DR: basically a ‘happy’ future au but it's all a simulation made up by the solver. the humans act a bit weirdly

Last edited by ChaoticControversies (Oct. 16, 2023 12:49:09)

raiden - they/them - crappy artist - also check out my website, ig
-arofluixity-
Scratcher
84 posts

The Murder Drones Topic

ChaoticControversies wrote:

the gang defeats the solver, v is revived, all the main characters get that ‘happily ever after’ ending and a wholesome future AU, but unfortunately, this was all something fabricated by the absolute solver. in reality, the main cast is probably dead/in a terribly injured condition. their memories have been messed around with by the solver and their subconscious has been transferred to this seemly 'happy and secure’ simulation. (they might be becoming a part of the solver.)

of course, this virtual world isn’t 100% perfect. the characters do get feelings similar to deja vu and strange dreams/nightmares about their unaltered past. some of the characters also behave a bit strange in this au, such as tessa, or any human character, since trying to transfer a non-digital/robotic entity to a completely digital plain of existence where their physical body doesn’t exist anymore would be pretty hard, so the solver tries to mimic some of tessa’s characteristics and personality and makes her into an ai in this au. (tessa still does have a human body in the digital simulation, but she behaves a bit more unnaturally/artificially.)

TL;DR: basically a ‘happy’ future au but it's all a simulation made up by the solver. the humans act a bit weirdly
That's actually really cool, woah :0

Hi, I’m anvi, she/her.
siana0719
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

ChaoticControversies wrote:

i was NOT expecting the fabricated part but i like that a lot!!! its a really good twist on happy ending aus