The Murder Drones Topic

siana0719 wrote:

ilike cyn <3
who doesn’t <3

Remember kids, don’t eat batteries dipped in paint thinner and anti-freeze

hey, you can call me kyoo
I am a minor on the internet, who’s also apparently an artist and a coder
April 13th - Non-binary - Aroace - Any pronouns

I know Scratch and HTML, and I’ve been doing art for as long as I can remember.

enjoy this picture of Five from Glitch Techs :’)

siana0719
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

hydrofungus wrote:

siana0719 wrote:

ilike cyn <3
who doesn’t <3
ive seen a lot of people who dont, unfortunately

i do not think they pay attention very well– because from what ive seen, the main reason people dont like her is because they still think she and the absolute solver are the same thing but like. do the

- episode 5 intro scene (cyn waking up in the discarded drone pile– especially if youre like me and attempted to slow it down, pause it, and read the text on her screen too) ,

- "it (the solver) took cyn as a host" line from tessa,

- and many other pieces of proof CONFIRMING that the solver is a program

mean nothing to anyone ?? idk how many times ive said all this or am gonna have to say it in the future bro

shes not evil, she is possessed and imo theres no reason at all to dislike her =[[

im siana (or cyn, or cyan- no preference! i also have a pronouns.page thingy with Other names), your go-to person for infodumps and shameless fangirling over characters and my favourite things!!!1!
pronouns? any are fine (including xe/xem and it/its)!! i have no preference, but dont just use she/they Constantly fjdskfhs /lh
i really love drawing, writing, singing, and doing other projects, but unfortunately, most of my stuff is fan content ^^"

i would put links to my profiles on other platforms, but i am on thin freakin ice with st and i do not want to take very many risks !!!!! yippee
oofygirl
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

siana0719 wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

siana0719 wrote:

ilike cyn <3
who doesn’t <3

i do not think they pay attention very well– because from what ive seen, the main reason people dont like her is because they still think she and the absolute solver are the same thing but like. do the

- episode 5 intro scene (cyn waking up in the discarded drone pile– especially if youre like me and attempted to slow it down, pause it, and read the text on her screen too) ,

mean nothing to anyone ?? idk how many times ive said all this or am gonna have to say it in the future bro

shes not evil, she is possessed and imo theres no reason at all to dislike her =[[
You're right. They constantly say, clear as day, that the Solver is a FAILSAFE PROGRAM. It's obvious.

ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛ, ꜱʜɪꜰᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴄʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!
Temporary manager of Stories From Space!
ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀꜱᴄᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜʟᴀɴᴅꜱ? https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34558504/
ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴡᴏʀʟᴅ? https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34046303/
ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ꜱᴏɴɢ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ?
ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ✦ ✦ ᴜʀʙᴀɴᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ​✦ ✦ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴏᴋᴏʀᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴛꜱ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜱᴇᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀꜱꜱᴜᴍᴇ.
I LOVE YEWWWWWWW

Support the suggestion HERE by adding this button to your signature
-arofluixity-
Scratcher
84 posts

The Murder Drones Topic

siana0719 wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

siana0719 wrote:

ilike cyn <3
who doesn’t <3

Besides. Evil characters are cool, even if she was evil she’s still a captivating character imo

Hi, I’m anvi, she/her.
I obsess over random things too much
bheeni-scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

-arofluixity- wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

-arofluixity- wrote:

…you know what let's just change the conversation or something (also sorry for interacting with them- i didn't think it through)
anyway uh i hate the tessa is cyn theory so much because tessa is one of my favorites but it also makes so much sense T-T
Well, yeah, it’s been a war recently-
Tessa wearing the “McJenson in spaaaaacccee! hat is funnily beautiful
BAHAHAHAH MCJENSON (probably a typo but it's still really funny)
Welcome to McJenson, may I take your order? I'd like an oil-flavored McFlurry please

HELLO THERE
I am just someone…
Highlight this text and press shift+down arrow to see more
Generation 381: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
when green flag clicked
forever
point towards [a cool part of the world v]
end
define display(whatever)
say [BOOM! YOU JUST GOT SCRATCH'ED!!! COPY+PASTE THIS ON THE INTERNET TO GET OTHERS SCRATCH'ED!!! v]
think [I finally Scratch'ed someone LOL v] for (2) secs

Anyways

Heres how you get more emojis on the forums
siana0719
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

-arofluixity- wrote:

siana0719 wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

siana0719 wrote:

ilike cyn <3
who doesn’t <3

Besides. Evil characters are cool, even if she was evil she’s still a captivating character imo
REAL

im siana (or cyn, or cyan- no preference! i also have a pronouns.page thingy with Other names), your go-to person for infodumps and shameless fangirling over characters and my favourite things!!!1!
pronouns? any are fine (including xe/xem and it/its)!! i have no preference, but dont just use she/they Constantly fjdskfhs /lh
i really love drawing, writing, singing, and doing other projects, but unfortunately, most of my stuff is fan content ^^"

i would put links to my profiles on other platforms, but i am on thin freakin ice with st and i do not want to take very many risks !!!!! yippee
bheeni-scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

siana0719 wrote:

-arofluixity- wrote:

siana0719 wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

siana0719 wrote:

ilike cyn <3
who doesn’t <3

REAL
Yeah

HELLO THERE
I am just someone…
Highlight this text and press shift+down arrow to see more
Generation 381: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
when green flag clicked
forever
point towards [a cool part of the world v]
end
define display(whatever)
say [BOOM! YOU JUST GOT SCRATCH'ED!!! COPY+PASTE THIS ON THE INTERNET TO GET OTHERS SCRATCH'ED!!! v]
think [I finally Scratch'ed someone LOL v] for (2) secs

Anyways

Heres how you get more emojis on the forums
xX_KIRYU-3_Xx
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

bheeni-scratch wrote:

siana0719 wrote:

-arofluixity- wrote:

siana0719 wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

siana0719 wrote:

ilike cyn <3
who doesn’t <3

REAL
Yeah
sounds like that little virus my Chromebook got

IT'S ME, (again,after an unfair ban) YOUR FAVORITE MULTI-PURPOSE FIGHTING SYSTEM GX-103 TYPE 3 KIRYU!!!! YAY!!!
I am a big fan of godzilla and FNaF
“SKREECH” -words from Kiryu.
I am a vessel, Radiance, light, life
scroll down
Things I like:
-Murder drones
-Godzilla
-FNaF
-Minecraft
-Analog Horror
hydrofungus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

Y’all remember to snip ya quotes and N’s true form is like a chonky dog <3333

siana0719
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

xX_KIRYU-3_Xx wrote:

sounds like that little virus my Chromebook got

Oh oh dear you might wanna get that checked out /silly

Last edited by siana0719 (March 8, 2024 12:42:43)

siana0719
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

hey guys, before anyone else mentions it,

DO NOT DISCUSS LEAKS HERE. PLEASE.

not only is it generally disrespectful, but some of us WANT to wait and prefer seeing things when theyre planned to be seen. be a good person and please dont make this fandom seem Even Worse

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

siana0719 wrote:

not only is it generally disrespectful, but some of us WANT to wait and prefer seeing things when theyre planned to be seen. be a good person and please dont make this fandom seem Even Worse
what leaks

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
hydrofungus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

JTanner2026 wrote:

siana0719 wrote:

what leaks
Prob just a warning

But like, official leaks are allowed right

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

hydrofungus wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

siana0719 wrote:

what leaks
Prob just a warning

of course

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
siana0719
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

JTanner2026 wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

siana0719 wrote:

what leaks
Prob just a warning

of course
Yeah official leaks/teasers are allowed obviously lol

but i said that because there have been leaks of episode 7 and new merch, and i dont want them spreading around even more T, T

ChaoticControversies
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

Gotta patiently wait for the news on episode 7 to drop, ig

raiden - they/them - crappy artist - also check out my website, ig
hydrofungus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

ChaoticControversies wrote:

sigh

siana0719
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

ChaoticControversies wrote:

yeah TvT
unfortunately i Cannot be patient and have been checking glitchs channel every single chance i get fdhsfksjsdf

siana0719
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

THE TEASER IS OUT!!!!!!!!! GO WATCH IT GUYSSS =3

Last edited by siana0719 (March 16, 2024 00:56:18)

hydrofungus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

Y’ALL WE HAVE A EP 7 RELEASE DATE AND A TRAILER NOW!!!!