Discuss Scratch

-arofluixity-
Scratcher
84 posts

The Murder Drones Topic

siana0719 wrote:

bheeni-scratch wrote:

Stella_guineap wrote:

Murder Drones is not for kids, when I was watching this, it contained a lot of black blood and gore, I also heard swearing and I feel like it should be rated pg 13 or 18
I'm 12 but I watched it.
Still, if you don't like shows with gore and a lot of violence or suspense, don't see Murder Drones.
(Even I kind of agree that its not for kids)
Don't worry it wasn't scary to me and I am used to hearing swearing but I wouldn't swear anywhere on the internet. Especially not on Scratch.
when green flag clicked
say [for future reference i wouldnt tell people y0ur 4g3 on the internet bro especially under 13]
say [like sure its safer on scratch bc its for kids but its still risky]

anyways my little sister once told me her classmate brought their n plushie to school
……..theyre. theyre in elementary?????/ like, theyve just started learning how to multiply 0_0
Elementary?? That’s terrifying

Hi, I’m anvi, she/her.
I obsess over random things too much
hydrofungus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

I am *patiently* waiting for ep 7

Remember kids, don’t eat batteries dipped in paint thinner and anti-freeze

hey, you can call me kyoo
I am a minor on the internet, who’s also apparently an artist and a coder
April 13th - Non-binary - Aroace - Any pronouns

I know Scratch and HTML, and I’ve been doing art for as long as I can remember.

enjoy this picture of Five from Glitch Techs :’)

ChaoticControversies
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

hydrofungus wrote:

Same
it's about 7 months worth of waiting, ig

raiden - they/them - crappy artist - also check out my website, ig
bheeni-scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

ChaoticControversies wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

Same
Same I am also waiting

HELLO THERE
I am just someone…
Highlight this text and press shift+down arrow to see more
Generation 381: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
when green flag clicked
forever
point towards [a cool part of the world v]
end
define display(whatever)
say [BOOM! YOU JUST GOT SCRATCH'ED!!! COPY+PASTE THIS ON THE INTERNET TO GET OTHERS SCRATCH'ED!!! v]
think [I finally Scratch'ed someone LOL v] for (2) secs

Anyways

Heres how you get more emojis on the forums
siana0719
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

bheeni-scratch wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

Same
Same I am also waiting
im betting on sometime in march (it would be absolutely hilarious if it were the 3rd too) but ik thats probably not gonna happen

im really hoping these next two episodes are good cuz this is the longest wait time between episodes so far besides the pilot and ep2,,…… ep6 released in august.

ep1 - ep2: a little over 12 months/a year
ep2 - ep3: 3 months
ep3 - ep4: 2 months
ep4 - ep5: 2 months
ep5 - ep6: 2 months
ep6 - ep7 (currently): a little under 7 months

i have a lot of trust that this is gonna be freaking amazing tho, the teasers we got are really cool and theres a lot of crazy stuff going on,,

………….also slightly unrelated: idk if anyone else has pointed this out but that place shown that looks like a cathedral has a sign that im 97% sure says “lab space for rent” ???????? and i mean considering its almost certainly under cabin fever labs (refer to end of ep6) its most likely one of their other facilities, but. god. what in the aperture laboratories why is there an ENTIRE CLEARED OUT AREA UNDERNEATH THE MAIN FACILITY WITH A HUGE OLDER ONE IN IT??????????????? WHO IS GONNA RENT THAT

im siana (or cyn, or cyan- no preference! i also have a pronouns.page thingy with Other names), your go-to person for infodumps and shameless fangirling over characters and my favourite things!!!1!
pronouns? any are fine (including xe/xem and it/its)!! i have no preference, but dont just use she/they Constantly fjdskfhs /lh
i really love drawing, writing, singing, and doing other projects, but unfortunately, most of my stuff is fan content ^^"

i would put links to my profiles on other platforms, but i am on thin freakin ice with st and i do not want to take very many risks !!!!! yippee
JoelBarnes
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

bheeni-scratch wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

Same
Same I am also waiting
2 things, if it's a lot of waiting, it's gonna be good, 2nd thing, it might not be good and the long wait was just glitch making tadc.

PC specs: Ryzen 5 5600X, 16GB ram, 1384GB of storage, GTX 1070 8GB.

My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198904457121
My Roblox profile: https://web.roblox.com/users/524745942/profile
give me a internet if you wanna.: http://internetometer.com/give/50131
“I regret nothing.” - Postal dude, 2003.
oofygirl
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

siana0719 wrote:

bheeni-scratch wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

Same
Same I am also waiting
im betting on sometime in march (it would be absolutely hilarious if it were the 3rd too) but ik thats probably not gonna happen

im really hoping these next two episodes are good cuz this is the longest wait time between episodes so far besides the pilot and ep2,,…… ep6 released in august.

i have a lot of trust that this is gonna be freaking amazing tho, the teasers we got are really cool and theres a lot of crazy stuff going on,,

………….also slightly unrelated: idk if anyone else has pointed this out but that place shown that looks like a cathedral has a sign that im 97% sure says “lab space for rent” ???????? and i mean considering its almost certainly under cabin fever labs (refer to end of ep6) its most likely one of their other facilities, but. god. what in the aperture laboratories why is there an ENTIRE CLEARED OUT AREA UNDERNEATH THE MAIN FACILITY WITH A HUGE OLDER ONE IN IT??????????????? WHO IS GONNA RENT THAT
Yoooo Portal
I have a good GLaDOS voice
kinda
BUT LIKE WHAT I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT
WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE MD UNIVERSE TO WHERE YOU CAN RENT A LABORATORY

ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛ, ꜱʜɪꜰᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴄʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!
Temporary manager of Stories From Space!
ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀꜱᴄᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜʟᴀɴᴅꜱ? https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34558504/
ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴡᴏʀʟᴅ? https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34046303/
ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ꜱᴏɴɢ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ?
ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ✦ ✦ ᴜʀʙᴀɴᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ​✦ ✦ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴏᴋᴏʀᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴛꜱ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜱᴇᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀꜱꜱᴜᴍᴇ.
I LOVE YEWWWWWWW

Support the suggestion HERE by adding this button to your signature
siana0719
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

oofygirl wrote:

siana0719 wrote:

bheeni-scratch wrote:

hydrofungus wrote:

Same
Same I am also waiting

Yoooo Portal
I have a good GLaDOS voice
kinda
BUT LIKE WHAT I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT
WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE MD UNIVERSE TO WHERE YOU CAN RENT A LABORATORY
same teehee i wish my voice had a better range (not in pitch just in general) so i could do a cyn impression

also i have no idea bro TvT
maybe the humans stopped using it before the core collapse and thought maybe some other people would want to use it for their own stuff?? idk

im siana (or cyn, or cyan- no preference! i also have a pronouns.page thingy with Other names), your go-to person for infodumps and shameless fangirling over characters and my favourite things!!!1!
pronouns? any are fine (including xe/xem and it/its)!! i have no preference, but dont just use she/they Constantly fjdskfhs /lh
i really love drawing, writing, singing, and doing other projects, but unfortunately, most of my stuff is fan content ^^"

i would put links to my profiles on other platforms, but i am on thin freakin ice with st and i do not want to take very many risks !!!!! yippee
ImJunmint
Scratcher
2 posts

The Murder Drones Topic

Stella_guineap wrote:

Murder Drones is not for kids, when I was watching this, it contained a lot of black blood and gore, I also heard swearing and I feel like it should be rated pg 13 or 18
nope, no swearing lol
that would be fun
btw thats not blood thats oil, if these were humans this show would be rated R haha
bheeni-scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

ImJunmint wrote:

Stella_guineap wrote:

nope, no swearing lol
that would be fun
btw thats not blood thats oil, if these were humans this show would be rated R haha
Ofc ur right
At least it was oil and not blood

HELLO THERE
I am just someone…
Generation 381: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
when green flag clicked
forever
end
define display(whatever)
say [BOOM! YOU JUST GOT SCRATCH'ED!!! COPY+PASTE THIS ON THE INTERNET TO GET OTHERS SCRATCH'ED!!! v]

Anyways

bobby_boy987
Scratcher
1 post

The Murder Drones Topic

who is hipe for ep7/8
The_Spotted_Lover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

bobby_boy987 wrote:

who is hipe for ep7/8
Me!

Hullo, call me Spotty!
Any pronouns (I think-), furry, lesbian, demigirl, I'm very approachable so don't be afraid to talk to me ^w^
siana0719
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

bobby_boy987 wrote:

who is hipe for ep7/8
everyone bro

bheeni-scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

bobby_boy987 wrote:

who is hipe for ep7/8
Me!

HELLO THERE
I am just someone…
when green flag clicked
forever
end
define display(whatever)

Anyways

hydrofungus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

bobby_boy987 wrote:

who is hipe for ep7/8
Basically everyone who isn’t a md hater posting at this topic

Remember kids, don’t eat batteries dipped in paint thinner and anti-freeze

hey, you can call me kyoo
I am a minor on the internet, who’s also apparently an artist and a coder
April 13th - Non-binary - Aroace - Any pronouns

I know Scratch and HTML, and I’ve been doing art for as long as I can remember.

enjoy this picture of Five from Glitch Techs :’)

-arofluixity-
Scratcher
84 posts

The Murder Drones Topic

Episodes 7 and 8 are going to be combined in a double-length grand finale, fight me.

Hi, I’m anvi, she/her.
I obsess over random things too much
bheeni-scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

-arofluixity- wrote:

Episodes 7 and 8 are going to be combined in a double-length grand finale, fight me.
I see a MD reference there…

Last edited by bheeni-scratch (Feb. 22, 2024 15:21:53)

HELLO THERE
I am just someone…
when green flag clicked
forever
end
define display(whatever)

Anyways

siana0719
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

-arofluixity- wrote:

if it is i dont know whether ill be upset or really happy fjdsfhsk

it doesnt really seem like itd make sense though if theyre two episodes

maybe theyll be released side-by-side, like 7 premieres on one day and then the next 8 does idk

vaporeon113322
Scratcher
1 post

The Murder Drones Topic

people keep saying that murder drones isnt appropiate for kids but i think it is because the worst thing said was in the pilot Thad technically said a cuss word but other than that no main characters died except for j but she came back so I would say its fine. and I think that uzi and n are a non canon ship n likes v and v might like n a little bit so I think they are a more canon ship
oofygirl
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Murder Drones Topic

vaporeon113322 wrote:

people keep saying that murder drones isnt appropiate for kids but i think it is because the worst thing said was in the pilot Thad technically said a cuss word but other than that no main characters died except for j but she came back so I would say its fine. and I think that uzi and n are a non canon ship n likes v and v might like n a little bit so I think they are a more canon ship
It's got dark themes. Not for the feint of heart. It's not just language or deaths, its the overlying theme.

ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛ, ꜱʜɪꜰᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴄʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!
Temporary manager of Stories From Space!
ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀꜱᴄᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜʟᴀɴᴅꜱ? https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34558504/
ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴡᴏʀʟᴅ? https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34046303/
ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ꜱᴏɴɢ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ?
ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ✦ ✦ ᴜʀʙᴀɴᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ​✦ ✦ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴏᴋᴏʀᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴛꜱ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜱᴇᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀꜱꜱᴜᴍᴇ.
I LOVE YEWWWWWWW

Support the suggestion HERE by adding this button to your signature