Scratcher
500+ posts

Books, movies and everything else about SPACE

-TwentyFour-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

Welcome to Books, movies and everything else about SPACE - The only rogue planet topic you can find in TIMAC TIRAP!
Rogue planets are planets (you're on one right now) which doesn't orbit any discussion, I mean a star and hidden and buried in the topics, I mean buried in the dark.
There are alot and lot of rogue planets in a galaxy, but only this on TIMAC TIRAP!

Last edited by -TwentyFour- (July 28, 2023 15:53:20)

-TwentyFour-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump
What do you think about space-time curvature?
JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-TwentyFour- wrote:

Bump

Welcome to Books, movies and everything else about SPACE - The only rogue planet topic you can find in TIMAC!
Rogue planets are planets (you're on one right now) which doesn't orbit any discussion, I mean a star and hidden and buried in the topics, I mean buried in the dark.
There are alot and lot of rogue planets in a galaxy, but only this on TIMAC!
this is on tirap though???

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
-TwentyFour-
Scratcher
500+ posts

JTanner2026 wrote:

-TwentyFour- wrote:

Bump

Welcome to Books, movies and everything else about SPACE - The only rogue planet topic you can find in TIMAC TIRAP!
There are alot and lot of rogue planets in a galaxy, but only this on TIMAC TIRAP!
this is on tirap though???
Oops, thanks for telling me about it!
I'm so embarassed…

Last edited by -TwentyFour- (July 28, 2023 15:52:56)

NotDucki_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Interstellar really grear movie. Watched Stowaway as well. Enjoyed that one too. Kind of suspenseful depending on who watches it, been a while since though so I haven't the freshest memory on it.
Well theres origial comment, thought I deleted it.

Last edited by NotDucki_ (July 29, 2023 10:15:25)

Semi Active moment
Oshi No Ko - Topic vv

That moment when you got PENTA-NINJA'D dustbinned D:
Highlight this text and press CTRL Shift Down and please tell me what post this was from

spocite wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

bobcat0701 wrote:

we could just ask gobo scratch cat and griffpatch to force the st to add these in because gobo scratch cat and griffpatch rule the world
You would be surprised to hear that they do not. Even Scratch Cat has to discuss features with us to make sure they're good — it's called the Scratch Team, after all.

Yeah, but we all know griffpatch secretly runs the scratch team; I mean, he’s GRIFFPATCH. It would be outright dumb to not have griffpatch on the team. But, since it’s impossible for a human to make such good projects, it has to be either Scratch Cat, Gobo, Pico, and the other one. It has to be Scratch Cat, because the other one is too obscure, Pico is to busy making records, and Gobo is, well, Gobo. So, Scratch Cat in fact DOES have all the power, and the scratch team is a hoax made by NASA to distract from the fact that the moon landing was fake, the earth is flat, the government is run by lizard people, and spocite is a serial killer.

Furthermore, all the “Scratch Team members” are also fake. I mean, @Paddle2See is a robot designed to reject suggestions, @Za-Chary is, well, he might be held hostage by Gobo, I have no idea about him… All the rest though, they’re just actors…
NotDucki_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I accidentally hit delete instead of edit.
Average mobile moment.
Original comment:
Instellar really great movie. Watched stowaway too, recommend it if you like the premise behind it (space mission goes wrong, something has to be done or everyone dies). There's also plot twists.
edit: thought I hit delete. I'll do that now
edit 2: wait i can't delete.

Last edited by NotDucki_ (July 29, 2023 10:14:29)

Semi Active moment
Oshi No Ko - Topic vv

That moment when you got PENTA-NINJA'D dustbinned D:
Highlight this text and press CTRL Shift Down and please tell me what post this was from

spocite wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

bobcat0701 wrote:

we could just ask gobo scratch cat and griffpatch to force the st to add these in because gobo scratch cat and griffpatch rule the world
You would be surprised to hear that they do not. Even Scratch Cat has to discuss features with us to make sure they're good — it's called the Scratch Team, after all.

Yeah, but we all know griffpatch secretly runs the scratch team; I mean, he’s GRIFFPATCH. It would be outright dumb to not have griffpatch on the team. But, since it’s impossible for a human to make such good projects, it has to be either Scratch Cat, Gobo, Pico, and the other one. It has to be Scratch Cat, because the other one is too obscure, Pico is to busy making records, and Gobo is, well, Gobo. So, Scratch Cat in fact DOES have all the power, and the scratch team is a hoax made by NASA to distract from the fact that the moon landing was fake, the earth is flat, the government is run by lizard people, and spocite is a serial killer.

Furthermore, all the “Scratch Team members” are also fake. I mean, @Paddle2See is a robot designed to reject suggestions, @Za-Chary is, well, he might be held hostage by Gobo, I have no idea about him… All the rest though, they’re just actors…
-TwentyFour-
Scratcher
500+ posts

NotDucki_ wrote:

I accidentally hit delete instead of edit.
Average mobile moment.
Original comment:
Instellar really great movie. Watched stowaway too, recommend it if you like the premise behind it (space mission goes wrong, something has to be done or everyone dies). There's also plot twists.
edit: thought I hit delete. I'll do that now
edit 2: wait i can't delete.
You can't delete your posts…
Watched the trailer of Stowaway, It's looking good. I'll watch it later.

Last edited by -TwentyFour- (July 30, 2023 00:56:09)

I-N-U
Scratcher
11 posts

ZanterZlox wrote:

-TwentyFour- wrote:

sonic0124 wrote:

I read the Pokemon Manga in my school
Pokemon manga? I have never read it. Actually, atleast I haven't seen a single episode of original Pokemon TV show…
If you don't know, Manga basically means Japanese comics. First came the pokemon games, then the Manga series, and then the anime(Japanese TV shows).

Anyways, I heard that if you stay close to a black hole(but not too close because it's a black hole) and wait 10 minutes or so, when you come back to earth, 1 year would pass.

actually manga is just a japanese art style. it is used in comics, tv shows and even drawings.
-TwentyFour-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump
So, pick a random phrase about space and I'll try to tell a fact about it.

Last edited by -TwentyFour- (July 31, 2023 23:53:10)

-TwentyFour-
Scratcher
500+ posts

-TwentyFour- wrote:

Bump
ZanterZlox
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-TwentyFour- wrote:

-TwentyFour- wrote:

Bump
Hmm, do we(we, meaning humans) know about any galaxy outside of Milky Way and Andromeda?

I took signature quite literally

-TwentyFour-
Scratcher
500+ posts

ZanterZlox wrote:

-TwentyFour- wrote:

-TwentyFour- wrote:

Bump
Hmm, do we(we, meaning humans) know about any galaxy outside of Milky Way and Andromeda?
Probably yes, but I actually don't know much about it.
AnotherTwentyFour
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

My original account is -TwentyFour-.
AnotherTwentyFour
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

AnotherTwentyFour
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump
A question mark…

AnotherTwentyFour
Scratcher
100+ posts

AnotherTwentyFour wrote:

Bump
A question mark…

AnotherTwentyFour
Scratcher
100+ posts

AnotherTwentyFour wrote:

AnotherTwentyFour wrote:

Bump
A question mark…

whiplash6699
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AnotherTwentyFour wrote:

Bump
A question mark…
Mysterious.

Autistic male who surfs the forums and talks about the weirdest and most obscure stuff he can think of. HUGE Mario fan.

AnotherTwentyFour
Scratcher
100+ posts

whiplash6699 wrote:

AnotherTwentyFour wrote:

Bump
A question mark…
Mysterious.
Universe is mysterious… And that's the reason I'm most interested in space. Mysteries everywhere…