Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ THE GREAT SHOPPING CENTRE! ⭐️ >WE WILL TAKE YOU TO THE BEST SHOPS FOR YOU! GIVING FOLLOWS TO NEW MEMBERS< -CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS↩️ NEED SHOPS! [RSS Feed]
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ THE GREAT SHOPPING CENTRE! ⭐️ >WE WILL TAKE YOU TO THE BEST SHOPS FOR YOU! GIVING FOLLOWS TO NEW MEMBERS< -CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS↩️ NEED SHOPS!

LEADERBOARDS SHUTDOWN
The leaderboards will temporarily be shut down for a while, because I am busy and don't have time to work on the leaderboards. The leaderboards will be the only thing that I will be temporarily shutting down, but I will appreciate it if someone worked as a makeshift to do the leaderboard ratings.
Thank you and sorry,
- kinosaurs515

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ THE GREAT SHOPPING CENTRE! ⭐️ >WE WILL TAKE YOU TO THE BEST SHOPS FOR YOU! GIVING FOLLOWS TO NEW MEMBERS< -CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS↩️ NEED SHOPS!

kinosaurs515 wrote:

LEADERBOARDS SHUTDOWN
The leaderboards will temporarily be shut down for a while, because I am busy and don't have time to work on the leaderboards. The leaderboards will be the only thing that I will be temporarily shutting down, but I will appreciate it if someone worked as a makeshift to do the leaderboard ratings.
Thank you and sorry,
- kinosaurs515
Can I work on the leaderboard? I am active. I will make a post here and on the leaderboard page, can you add a link to my leaderboard post I will make in like 5 minutes? I am starting now

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

Scratched//Boy/Him/He////Likes Apples//Coder //
—-
Go to Codin[co
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MyScratchedAccount wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

LEADERBOARDS SHUTDOWN
Thank you and sorry,
- kinosaurs515
Can I work on the leaderboard? I am active. I will make a post here and on the leaderboard page, can you add a link to my leaderboard post I will make in like 5 minutes? I am starting now
Well, could you send the test orders to the new shop, the capitol shop too? I need you to see if login make a new order, or if the capitol shop reply with your order done. Please leave a review for them too.

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

LEADERBOARDS SHUTDOWN
Thank you and sorry,
- kinosaurs515
Well, could you send the test orders to the new shop, the capitol shop too? I need you to see if login make a new order, or if the capitol shop reply with your order done. Please leave a review for them too.
I am making the new leaderboard right now then I will leave maybe a test order? Or did you send it areadly

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

—-
Go to Codin[co
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

LEADERBOARDS SHUTDOWN
Thank you and sorry,
- kinosaurs515
I am making the new leaderboard right now then I will leave maybe a test order? Or did you send it areadly
I'll send it to the capitol shop!

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NAVIGATION
Home | Staff | Forms | Coding Shops | Art Shops | Multi - Purpose Shops | Shops selling products outside Scratch | T&Cs | Leaderboards | Updates

Leaderboard 2.0

I am allowed to make this. I got asked to make it
This leaderboard is a place to compare with other shops and for shoppers to see what is the best shop.
For shops: if you want to sign up for the leaderboard, ask us.

#1 Gold Class Shop
The Moving Vintage…

Note: Unfortunately, this shop is not selling code right now, but the art is amazing! I would recommend this shop if you are in need for art or banners in any style.

latest shop review this shop got
Rating:
ART:
Speed: 8.5/10
Quality: 8.5/10
Activity: 8/10
Kindness: 9.5/10
Homepage: 8/10
Overall: 42.5/50
Feedback: Your shop layout is neat and tidy, and everything looks fine! Some things are that your examples of work take too much space for people who want to scroll down quickly, and you don't have a shop directory. Fix that and your shop will be amazing!

#2 Silver Class Shop
Shopper Blocker

The Shopper Blocker has only three buyable things but more will come soon. we always welcome customers and future customers
latest review of this shop
The rating:
Speed: 7.5/10
Kindness: 8/10
Homepage: 2/10
Overall: 34/50
Feedback: One reason you couldn't reach #1, is because your shop is a project shop, and the homepage cannot receive a high score. Other than that, maybe you should add higher quality products? OK, you have opened a forum shop!

unreviewed shops wrote:

These are shops where we will review shops later
#3 Bronze Class Shop
Coding Hut

The rating will come soon, the test order is pending. However, I work at this shop, and I believe that you should visit it.
Before your rating is done, here is a tip: organise your home page. It's extremely messy, and I believe that a reason for the lack of orders is because customers couldn't find the order form. (Fixed)

#4 Green Class Shop
Login

Test order is pending, rating will come soon

#5 Green Class Shop
The Capitol Shop

Don’t see your shop? Either you did not sign up for the leaderboard or your shop has a low review.
A green class shop means good but not in top 3.
If the leaderboard is outdated and I did not fix it, please notify MyScratchedAccount (the owner of the leaderboards)

Last edited by MyScratchedAccount (March 26, 2023 08:19:05)

Links:

—-
Go to Codin[co
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

LEADERBOARDS SHUTDOWN
Thank you and sorry,
- kinosaurs515
Infinite the thing above it broke when my browser crashed. I will tell you when it is fixed. Do not remove or change the leaderboard until I tell you

I will fix it soon!

Links:

—-
Go to Codin[co
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

LEADERBOARDS SHUTDOWN
Thank you and sorry,
- kinosaurs515
Infinite the thing above it broke when my browser crashed. I will tell you when it is fixed. Do not remove or change the leaderboard until I tell you

I will fix it soon!
I fixed it! Can you replace your leaderboard page to a link to https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/658546/?page=5#post-7078718 (That is the leaderboard). Not only the navigation, the page text will have normal navigation but it will say Leadeboard moved to https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/658546/?page=5#post-7078718

Last edited by MyScratchedAccount (March 24, 2023 07:12:55)

Links:

—-
Go to Codin[co
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

LEADERBOARDS SHUTDOWN
Thank you and sorry,
- kinosaurs515

I will fix it soon!
I fixed it! Can you replace your leaderboard page to a link to https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/658546/?page=5#post-7078718 (That is the leaderboard). Not only the navigation, the page text will have normal navigation but it will say Leadeboard moved to https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/658546/?page=5#post-7078718
Look at the quote above (the new leaderboard one)

Links:

—-
Go to Codin[co
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hihihihihi
BUMP AND UM LEADERBOARDS

NAVIGATION
Home | Staff | Forms | Coding Shops | Art Shops | Multi - Purpose Shops | Shops selling products outside Scratch | T&Cs | Leaderboards | Updates

Leaderboard 2.0

I am allowed to make this. I got asked to make it
This leaderboard is a place to compare with other shops and for shoppers to see what is the best shop.
For shops: if you want to sign up for the leaderboard, ask us.

#1 Gold Class Shop
The Moving Vintage…

Note: Unfortunately, this shop is not selling code right now, but the art is amazing! I would recommend this shop if you are in need for art or banners in any style.

latest shop review this shop got
Rating:
ART:
Speed: 8.5/10
Kindness: 9.5/10
Homepage: 8/10
Overall: 42.5/50
Feedback: Your shop layout is neat and tidy, and everything looks fine! Some things are that your examples of work take too much space for people who want to scroll down quickly, and you don't have a shop directory. Fix that and your shop will be amazing!

#2 Silver Class Shop
Shopper Blocker

The Shopper Blocker has only three buyable things but more will come soon. we always welcome customers and future customers
latest review of this shop
The rating:
Speed: 7.5/10
Kindness: 8/10
Homepage: 2/10
Overall: 34/50
Feedback: One reason you couldn't reach #1, is because your shop is a project shop, and the homepage cannot receive a high score. Other than that, maybe you should add higher quality products? OK, you have opened a forum shop!

unreviewed shops wrote:

These are shops where we will review shops later
#3 Bronze Class Shop
Coding Hut

The rating will come soon, the test order is pending. However, I work at this shop, and I believe that you should visit it.
Before your rating is done, here is a tip: organise your home page. It's extremely messy, and I believe that a reason for the lack of orders is because customers couldn't find the order form. (Fixed)

#4 Green Class Shop
Login

#5 Green Class Shop
The Capitol Shop

Don’t see your shop? Either you did not sign up for the leaderboard or your shop has a low review.
A green class shop means good but not in top 3.
If the leaderboard is outdated and I did not fix it, please notify MyScratchedAccount (the owner of the leaderboards)

This was by MyScratchedAccount

Last edited by kinosaurs515 (March 27, 2023 08:25:52)

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
lovecodeabc
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your order is ready: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/491131264/

Highlight + Ctrl + Shift + down to see full sig

Check out my thingymagings!
Click on them to go to them

Google
© 2019 - 2023 lovecodeabc. All Rights Reserved under Title 17 of the United States Code, and especialy under Section 101-513. Unauthorized Use Prohibited, except under 17 USC § 107, Fair Use. cease and desist letters go brrrrrrr
Uh oh, did the kumquats come again?

Click here!!!OR ELSE I WILL EAT YOUR COOKIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS AND ALSO MAYBE YOUR MOM, WHO KNOWS??

;
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lovecodeabc wrote:

Your order is ready: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/491131264/
you have some really awesome code there… though have you tried playing it? it's not really a game. You can go AFK and the match will not end.

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

asdfkjnashbfjkawhfajli fropi atu9hjnalsekjf45g3lzhog
BUMP

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bumpbumpbumpbumpbump

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nanibumpo

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Links:

—-
Go to Codin[co
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump
yay tho I bumped 2 hours ago

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: asdfperson135
Shop Name*: The Skyline/Firewall Technologies
Shop Link*: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/676588/
Shop Description: I can make anything except for art
Shop Banner (link): https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/959/SuyyY9.png
What does your shop sell (coding, art, multi-purpose, or things outside Scratch?)*: Multi-Purpose, but not really coding
Do you want to be part of the Leaderboard system?: Sure
Do you want time-to-time reviews to improve your shop?: That could be very welcoming
Have you read the T&Cs?*: Yes

Last edited by asdfperson135 (April 9, 2023 03:19:50)

kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

asdfperson135 wrote:

Username: asdfperson135
Shop Name*: The Skyline/Firewall Technologies
Shop Link*: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/676588/
Shop Description: I can make anything except for art
Shop Banner (link): https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/959/SuyyY9.png
What does your shop sell (coding, art, multi-purpose, or things outside Scratch?)*: Multi-Purpose, but not really coding
Do you want to be part of the Leaderboard system?: Sure
Do you want time-to-time reviews to improve your shop?: That could be very welcoming
Have you read the T&Cs?*: Yes
accepted!

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MyScratchedAccount, the leaderboards WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ANOTHER REVIEW, NOT A COPY OF MINE!!!!!!! OK, I'm taking the reviews.

100 POST

Last edited by kinosaurs515 (April 10, 2023 10:31:24)

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ THE GREAT SHOPPING CENTRE! ⭐️ >WE WILL TAKE YOU TO THE BEST SHOPS FOR YOU! GIVING FOLLOWS TO NEW MEMBERS< -CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS↩️ NEED SHOPS! [RSS Feed]