Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ THE GREAT SHOPPING CENTRE! ⭐️ >WE WILL TAKE YOU TO THE BEST SHOPS FOR YOU! GIVING FOLLOWS TO NEW MEMBERS< -CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS↩️ NEED SHOPS! [RSS Feed]
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ THE GREAT SHOPPING CENTRE! ⭐️ >WE WILL TAKE YOU TO THE BEST SHOPS FOR YOU! GIVING FOLLOWS TO NEW MEMBERS< -CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS↩️ NEED SHOPS!

boink

KIIIIIIING

Last edited by kinosaurs515 (March 3, 2023 10:04:58)

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
FlameEater9000
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐️ THE GREAT SHOPPING CENTRE! ⭐️ >WE WILL TAKE YOU TO THE BEST SHOPS FOR YOU! GIVING FOLLOWS TO NEW MEMBERS< -CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS↩️ NEED SHOPS!

The United Federations!
You have been invited to join the United Federations of Scratch! A Federation is a group of shops if you didn't know, your federation can get more more shops, reviews, help, and more. You'll also get follows and rewards! So join now for absolutely no price, and all shop federations are accepted no matter what!

Do you accept?
Made by FlameEater9000
NOTICE: This hasn't been opened yet, just trying to get a few shop federations first

Last edited by FlameEater9000 (March 3, 2023 13:44:15)

FlameEater9000, I like flame and fires, that's kinda my theme, so! I like to make animations (while, more of animatics)
This is my new account since my old account got corrupted lose 7 months ago
I like the Scratch Forums, I spend a lot of time there and usually I make animatics which take a lot of time, sometimes I will made games but those will be centered around my animatics and the chance of me making a game is the chance of Scratch releasing 4.0

ALSO, I need to tell people something, and on my old account I found this annoying, in the Advanced Topics, please
Make the thing before announcing it!
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FlameEater9000 wrote:

The United Federations!
You have been invited to join the United Federations of Scratch! A Federation is a group of shops if you didn't know, your federation can get more more shops, reviews, help, and more. You'll also get follows and rewards! So join now for absolutely no price, and all shop federations are accepted no matter what!

Do you accept?
Made by FlameEater9000
NOTICE: This hasn't been opened yet, just trying to get a few shop federations first
Yes, I wish to accept.

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
NXeddi
New to Scratch
100+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

FlameEater9000 wrote:

The United Federations!

Do you accept?
Made by FlameEater9000
Yes, I wish to accept.
Hello, I am the new owner of the United Federations because the previous owner got banned, I have permission to become the new owner, you'll need to put it in your signature and that'll be all, I'll also now complete all the pages for the United Federations topic
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NXeddi wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

FlameEater9000 wrote:

The United Federations!

Do you accept?
Made by FlameEater9000
Yes, I wish to accept.
Hello, I am the new owner of the United Federations because the previous owner got banned, I have permission to become the new owner, you'll need to put it in your signature and that'll be all, I'll also now complete all the pages for the United Federations topic
yeah, thanks

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
NXeddi
New to Scratch
100+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

NXeddi wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

FlameEater9000 wrote:

The United Federations!

Do you accept?
Made by FlameEater9000
Yes, I wish to accept.
yeah, thanks
You don't have a banner so I am just going to quote the first post of this topic
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NXeddi wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

NXeddi wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

FlameEater9000 wrote:

The United Federations!

Do you accept?
Made by FlameEater9000
Yes, I wish to accept.
yeah, thanks
You don't have a banner so I am just going to quote the first post of this topic
ok, I'll tell you when I have a banner.

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
NXeddi
New to Scratch
100+ posts

First Federation Review
Banner needed. More BBCode because it doesn't look that nice. A lot of the separate pages could fit into one “Other” page so it will be easier for navigation. Making “Forms” yellow makes it harder to read especially on mobile devices. The shops listed are good. Overall could use improvement but isn't bad.
685/1000
Good!

This is the first Federation Review that all federations get. If you want a review in the future then ask in the United Federations topic.
Also should give a layout of the ranks
<200 Just Why?
>200 Meh
>300 Bad
>400 Not Bad
>500 Fine
>600 Good!
>700 Great!
>800 Excellent!
>900 Hall Of Fame

Last edited by NXeddi (March 6, 2023 13:04:44)

Grey_Do
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: grey_do
Shop Name*: login
Shop Link*:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/611864/
Shop Description:here for all your needs
Shop Banner (link): https://u.cubeupload.com/Grey/20230306130830.png
What does your shop sell (coding, art, multi-purpose, or things outside Scratch?)*: art
Do you want to be part of the Leaderboard system?: yes
Do you want time-to-time reviews to improve your shop?: yes
Have you read the T&Cs?*: yes
I love coding and I welcome scratchers (Code word inside)
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Grey_Do wrote:

Username: grey_do
Shop Name*: login
Shop Link*:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/611864/
Shop Description:here for all your needs
Shop Banner (link): https://u.cubeupload.com/Grey/20230306130830.png
What does your shop sell (coding, art, multi-purpose, or things outside Scratch?)*: art
Have you read the T&Cs?*: yes
I love coding and I welcome scratchers (Code word inside)
accepted! You review order will be sent soon.

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bamp

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

boomp

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bring
Up
My
Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

asdlfj
bump

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why master bumper please WORK WORK WORK!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

I lost the link of it…. I bookmarked it so I will

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

Scratched//Boy/Him/He////Likes Apples//Coder //
—-
Go to Codin[co
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MyScratchedAccount wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

I lost the link of it…. I bookmarked it so I will
YES

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
lovecodeabc
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: lovecodeabc
Shop Name*: The Capitol Shop
Shop Link*: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/667957/
Shop Description: The Capitol Shop - Code, Art, Sprites, and More!
Shop Banner (link): https://u.cubeupload.com/lovecodeabc/BannerDesign1.png
What does your shop sell (coding, art, multi-purpose, or things outside Scratch?)*: multipurpose
Have you read the T&Cs?*: welcome

Highlight + Ctrl + Shift + down to see full sig

Check out my thingymagings!
Click on them to go to them

Google
© 2019 - 2023 lovecodeabc. All Rights Reserved under Title 17 of the United States Code, and especialy under Section 101-513. Unauthorized Use Prohibited, except under 17 USC § 107, Fair Use. cease and desist letters go brrrrrrr
Uh oh, did the kumquats come again?

Click here!!!OR ELSE I WILL EAT YOUR COOKIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS AND ALSO MAYBE YOUR MOM, WHO KNOWS??

;
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lovecodeabc wrote:

Username: lovecodeabc
Shop Name*: The Capitol Shop
Shop Link*: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/667957/
Shop Description: The Capitol Shop - Code, Art, Sprites, and More!
Shop Banner (link): https://u.cubeupload.com/lovecodeabc/BannerDesign1.png
What does your shop sell (coding, art, multi-purpose, or things outside Scratch?)*: multipurpose
Have you read the T&Cs?*: welcome
accepted!

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ THE GREAT SHOPPING CENTRE! ⭐️ >WE WILL TAKE YOU TO THE BEST SHOPS FOR YOU! GIVING FOLLOWS TO NEW MEMBERS< -CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS↩️ NEED SHOPS! [RSS Feed]