Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Looking for roleplayers! Playing now! /|\ Liquid Metal - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ The RP of spies, action and tech /|\ Join Now! /|\ [RSS Feed]
qloak
Scratcher
100+ posts

Looking for roleplayers! Playing now! /|\ Liquid Metal - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ The RP of spies, action and tech /|\ Join Now! /|\

BigEmster wrote:

qloak wrote:

(#419)
-snip-
tru tru
AND INSTANTLY RESPONDS
facts tho
Cat2437
Scratcher
500+ posts

Looking for roleplayers! Playing now! /|\ Liquid Metal - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ The RP of spies, action and tech /|\ Join Now! /|\

qloak wrote:

BigEmster wrote:

qloak wrote:

(#419)
-snip-
tru tru
AND INSTANTLY RESPONDS
facts tho
Is it true that your old account got banned?

(My Siggy May Be Too Big… Highlight The Text And Use Ctrl+Shift+Down Arrow!)

Hello! Check Me Out!
Latest Project: Keybind System Tutorial
F4F = NO
Advertising = Games & Animations Maybe | Stuff That Includes Me = YES!

My Quote = To Accept Failure Is Not Wrong, You Can Then Learn From What Happened, And Try Again. (My Own Quote!)
Current Blocks:
when green flag clicked
if <@greenFlag clicked? ::sensing> then
broadcast [Destroy the evil kumquats! v]
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

this forum is ded as *

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: -cloudcoding-
Character Name: Shane Y.
Faction (optional rank): RSR (Could be leader if that's okay)
Gender and (optional) orientation: Male
Appearance: Wear black square sunglasses, gray t-shirt jean pants
Personality: Sarcastic and mean all around and has a british accent and has a horrific sense of humor
Backstory: His parents were corrupt governors of an far off city. When he was an exchange student in another town,he learned that they were killed by a mob. Ever since, he swore vengeance started a life of crime and petty theft then he joined rsr to cause chaos in the city.
Core Strengths: His guns, very skilled at shooting and quick decisions
Core Weaknesses: hand combat and very bad at driving a car
Primary Weapon: Ak
Primary Gadget: Tazer grenade (A grenade that shoots out a bunch of highly charged capacitors)
Other equipment: fully auto pistol and truck mounted mg
Have you read the rules page? Be honest: yep
Anything Else? I Got to experiment with Gallium today (is there a new codeword??)

Last edited by -cloudcoding- (Nov. 8, 2023 05:34:13)

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-cloudcoding- wrote:

(#424)
Personality: Sarcastic and mean all around and has a british accent and has a weird sense of humor
Backstory: His parents were corrupt governors of an far off city
Core Strengths: His guns, very skilled at shooting and sniping and quick decisions
Core Weaknesses: hand combat
Primary Weapon: Modified pistol for sniping
Primary Gadget: Tazer grenade (A grenade that shoots out a bunch of highly charged capacitors)
Other equipment: Ak47
Anything Else? I Got to experiment with Gallium today
do not mind me but can i ask a few questions?

1. wwhy is this so dull and lackful of pizzazz
2. the details are very vague and unclear
3. sniping pistol?
4. parents = corrupt governers… hmm, i wonder who that could be cough cough donald trump cough cough
5. ? (i w\am ewordless oh god)

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
700th post
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-cloudcoding- wrote:

(#424)
Personality: Sarcastic and mean all around and has a british accent and has a weird sense of humor
Core Strengths: His guns, very skilled at shooting and sniping and quick decisions
I think we have enough snipers at the moment.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
BigEmster
Scratcher
100+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

(#425)

3. sniping pistol?

Halo Magnum ig

-Em (he/him)
I live in the central daylight time zone
Join the Liquid Metal RP
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BigEmster wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

(#425)

3. sniping pistol?

Halo Magnum ig
GIGN used the MR73 .357 Magnum revolver as a compact “sniper” handgun for some specific situations (where a rifle was not practical). But we already have enough snipers right now.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
BigEmster
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

(#428)
-snip-
GIGN used the MR73 .357 Magnum revolver as a compact “sniper” handgun for some specific situations (where a rifle was not practical). But we already have enough snipers right now.
Oh that's cool

-Em (he/him)
Join the Liquid Metal RP
BigEmster
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

-Em (he/him)
Join the Liquid Metal RP
BigEmster
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

-Em (he/him)
Join the Liquid Metal RP
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

-cloudcoding- wrote:

(#424)
I think we have enough snipers at the moment.
Edited

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Sil3nci0
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

BigEmster wrote:

(#350)
So if @Sil3nci0 has quit, then what happens to their character?
Gone
NUH UH-

“Those who dare to challenge the great GAMS2 will perish.”
-Universal Destroyer Silencio, 8:22:50, Wednesday August 24, 2022

A dude who enjoys life.
-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sil3nci0 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

BigEmster wrote:

(#350)
Gone
NUH UH-
lol

-cloudcoding-

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sil3nci0 wrote:

(#434)

78ch3 wrote:

BigEmster wrote:

(#350)
Gone
NUH UH-
Are you gonna play again?

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Sil3nci0
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Sil3nci0 wrote:

(#434)

78ch3 wrote:

BigEmster wrote:

(#350)
Gone
NUH UH-
pretty much
also i disappeared because i got banned for 2 months.

“Those who dare to challenge the great GAMS2 will perish.”
-Universal Destroyer Silencio, 8:22:50, Wednesday August 24, 2022

A dude who enjoys life.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sil3nci0 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Sil3nci0 wrote:

(#434)

78ch3 wrote:

BigEmster wrote:

(#350)
Gone
NUH UH-
pretty much
F

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sil3nci0 wrote:

(#438)

78ch3 wrote:

Sil3nci0 wrote:

(#434)

78ch3 wrote:

BigEmster wrote:

(#350)
Gone
NUH UH-
pretty much
HOEWWWW????
*me who gets scared on a 2 min mute*

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Looking for roleplayers! Playing now! /|\ Liquid Metal - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ The RP of spies, action and tech /|\ Join Now! /|\ [RSS Feed]