Discuss Scratch

lmccracken7
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Topic III: Absolutely fixed relatively broken coordinates

just 3 words: deep fried minecraft.

Hello! I'm lmccracken7, a scratcher and a Minecraft player!
But sorry, I'm in the middle of some lore RN, talk later?

100th Post: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/7779844/

if you are reading this then good job, you know how to highlight stuff. also im currently in The Dark Arc, with my character dead.
gplb2718
Scratcher
500+ posts

Birch logs: exists
Me: oh nice, wood
Everyone else: OH MY GOD WHAT AM I LOOKING AT GET THAT THING OUT OF HERE GIMME THAT TNT GAHHHHHHHHH I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT WHY DO YOU EXSITPSTPPPHFHRJDJDNJFNDHDNFJJDHDJDJXJNFHDJSJRHHTHTHDHDJDU
——————————–
like seriously, what's the big deal with birch wood? I like the nice light color of the planks, and the black spots on the bark give nice contrast to the rest of it. I also like diorite, even though the old texture looked like white noise

i am a nerd
DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gplb2718 wrote:

Everyone else: OH MY GOD WHAT AM I LOOKING AT GET THAT THING OUT OF HERE GIMME THAT TNT GAHHHHHHHHH I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT WHY DO YOU EXSITPSTPPPHFHRJDJDNJFNDHDNFJJDHDJDJXJNFHDJSJRHHTHTHDHDJDU
——————————–
like seriously, what's the big deal with birch wood? I like the nice light color of the planks, and the black spots on the bark give nice contrast to the rest of it. I also like diorite, even though the old texture looked like white noise
I bet u just watched yesterday's camman18 video
Also, I don't really like Birch, but I think diorote looks good, especially smooth diorite

SCRATCH-MINECRAFT COMMUNITY STUDIO
Ctrl+Shift+Down to see the rest of my sigma-ture!
this is my hamster. his favorite food is kumquats

once i hit 100 followers I will do a voice reveal of me reacting to this

I play a lot of minecraft and my username is DuWeido, and I also have Essentials mod if you wanna friend me.
My Nintendo friend code: SW-7822-0225-9417.
-Du
gplb2718
Scratcher
500+ posts

DuWeido wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

——————————–
Also, I don't really like Birch, but I think diorote looks good, especially smooth diorite
It was a short, actually

i am a nerd
abubriski
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

At least on Bedrock edition, Breezes take damage by touching soul sand. Not sure if that is a glitch, or not
Even if it's not, it would be cool

I'm searching for a kid-friendly name for the genre of ‘bear mascot spooky’ games.
Please give feedback of my signature/an answer to the question above on my profile whenever; it helps a lot
This is my signature. You may already know that when you click on this and press shift+down (that's the selecting downward keyboard shortcut), you can see more of it. (mobile users I'm trying to make sure that the most important stuff goes on top of this sig) Did you know this also happens with profile activity? XD

Lynx: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Wow a blue link
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT [Removed by evil kumquat]!

This is Carl Blah. Mr. Blah is glad to help in the field of kumquats or even the occasional calamondin.
((0) - (0))

when I receive [SpongeBob Musical]
say [THIS IS AWESOME] for (2) secs

SCRATCH HAS A HEIGHT CHART? (It's not a statement, it's a question.)

What a wonderful year (2024)! First Mojang listens, now the ST is listening: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/746187/

Updated 5/3/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated (many times) 3/25/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated 3/07/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated 3/5/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY)
Updated 11/14/2023 (MM/DD/YYYY)

END OF SIGNATURE
abubriski
Scratcher
100+ posts

Furret_Productions wrote:

Hey I have an idea. We've been doing three interacting elements in the Rock-Paper-Scissors type way. But what if we had more than three? I'd make the game way more interesting!
True, it will work fairly for any odd number, but I tried doing it and it was seemingly impossible. I think I made the only one that has no changing forms as well, which I think would be important.

I'm searching for a kid-friendly name for the genre of ‘bear mascot spooky’ games.
Please give feedback of my signature/an answer to the question above on my profile whenever; it helps a lot
This is my signature. You may already know that when you click on this and press shift+down (that's the selecting downward keyboard shortcut), you can see more of it. (mobile users I'm trying to make sure that the most important stuff goes on top of this sig) Did you know this also happens with profile activity? XD

Wow a blue link

This is Carl Blah. Mr. Blah is glad to help in the field of kumquats or even the occasional calamondin.
((0) - (0))

What a wonderful year (2024)! First Mojang listens, now the ST is listening: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/746187/

END OF SIGNATURE
bowmand117
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

MINECRAFT THE MONETIZATION UPDATE IS HERE!
welp ig realms plus sub is useless now

Minecraft 1.0 veteran, PvZ master, and Final Fantasy grinder.
Bowmand117, AKA LOL_MC_GAMER

He/Him, Asexual male, 17, living in the US.

My projects and stuff: | Plants Vs Bugs 2 Collab | taking Google it class | learning python

Find me online as: | Xbox - LOL_MC_GAMER | Switch - Bowman06 | Github - dillan-bowman |
| Chess.com - LOL_MC_GAMER | Minecraft - LOL_MC_GAMER(Java) LOL MC GAMER(Bedrock) |
| Find me anywhere else as LOL_MC_GAMER |
bowmand117
Scratcher
500+ posts

gplb2718 wrote:

——————————–
stripped birch logs can make a really good tile wall/floor if you use it right

(also why are you watching that person, all he does is hate on everything and pray to minecarts)

Minecraft 1.0 veteran, PvZ master, and Final Fantasy grinder.
Bowmand117, AKA LOL_MC_GAMER

He/Him, Asexual male, 17, living in the US.

My projects and stuff: | Plants Vs Bugs 2 Collab | taking Google it class | learning python

Find me online as: | Xbox - LOL_MC_GAMER | Switch - Bowman06 | Github - dillan-bowman |
| Chess.com - LOL_MC_GAMER | Minecraft - LOL_MC_GAMER(Java) LOL MC GAMER(Bedrock) |
| Find me anywhere else as LOL_MC_GAMER |
Furret_Productions
Scratcher
1000+ posts

abubriski wrote:

Hey I have an idea. We've been doing three interacting elements in the Rock-Paper-Scissors type way. But what if we had more than three? I'd make the game way more interesting!
True, it will work fairly for any odd number, but I tried doing it and it was seemingly impossible. I think I made the only one that has no changing forms as well, which I think would be important.
So we could take the existing threefold interactions and combine the common denominators (Or like elements in each set) and predict what would happen specifically with those elements.

-Feris Furret
_NovaNebula_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gplb2718 wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

——————————–
It was a short, actually
camman is the worst minecraft youtuber (in my opinion)

besides the weird little kid content farms I guess

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

_NovaNebula_ wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

gplb2718 wrote:

——————————–
It was a short, actually
camman is the worst minecraft youtuber (in my opinion)

besides the weird little kid content farms I guess
TRUE

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
ScratchcatandGobo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I JUST HEARD CAVE SOUND 10 WHILE PLAYING MINECRAFT BETA 1.6.6- I thought it was herobrine for a second lol

Yeah, but at least we've learned something today… that every moment of our life should be lived to the fullest because it can be very long or very short, my friend. - Gumball
I felt like I wanted to develop games on here, so I won't leave! (for now)
(last edited 2/8/24)

_WOFDOG_
Scratcher
100+ posts

bowmand117 wrote:

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

MINECRAFT THE MONETIZATION UPDATE IS HERE!
welp ig realms plus sub is useless now
Its not useless. You still need it to make realms.

~ Welcome to my siggy! ~ Right click on this text and then hold shift + down arrow to see the rest! ~
<(EVIL KUMQUATS WELCOME :: #000eff) [WARNING: EVIL KUMQUATS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EAT THIS. I HAVE GUARDS. (AT BOTTOM OF SIGNATURE)] :: #ff0000>
I play minecraft, here are some skins:
1. My favorite youtuber (grian) and his head

2. Invisible with blue eyes (bedrock only)

guard housing ⠀ ⠀  ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ :: #000eff hat
(-_- :: #ff0000) (-_- :: #ff0000) (-_- :: #ff0000) (-_- :: #ff0000) (-_- :: #ff0000) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) :: #000eff

(•_• :: #ff0000)

W1-F1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Anyone ever tried Better than Adventure?

Its a extensive mod for beta 1.7.3.
Its quite cool, since It is “attempting to create a more ”finalized“ version of beta Minecraft while also maintaining the look and feel of the game pre-adventure update.”

Last edited by W1-F1 (March 14, 2024 09:56:07)

My 100th post!

Currently learning PHP!

I'm back and on the road to 100 posts!
TerminalStore is kinda dead lol
Try TerminalStore!
lmccracken7
Scratcher
100+ posts

W1-F1 wrote:

(#5794)
Anyone ever tried Better than Adventure?

Its a extensive mod for beta 1.7.3.
Its quite cool, since It is “attempting to create a more ”finalized“ version of beta Minecraft while also maintaining the look and feel of the game pre-adventure update.”
that reminds me of a brutally hard mod, called Better Than Wolves. (made for either 1.10 or 1.11, i dont remember)

Hello! I'm lmccracken7, a scratcher and a Minecraft player!
But sorry, I'm in the middle of some lore RN, talk later?

100th Post: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/7779844/

if you are reading this then good job, you know how to highlight stuff. also im currently in The Dark Arc, with my character dead.
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm making a server for the Vote Update! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/747683/?page=1#post-7861438

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

gplb2718
Scratcher
500+ posts

Anybody excited for next month's totally legitimate update thats totally real?

i am a nerd
ScratchcatandGobo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bruh, the new update totally seems like some crazy mod

Yeah, but at least we've learned something today… that every moment of our life should be lived to the fullest because it can be very long or very short, my friend. - Gumball
I felt like I wanted to develop games on here, so I won't leave! (for now)
(last edited 2/8/24)

abubriski
Scratcher
100+ posts

abubriski wrote:

So we could take the existing threefold interactions and combine the common denominators (Or like elements in each set) and predict what would happen specifically with those elements.
What? Sorry, I don't understand.

Wow a blue link

((0) - (0))

END OF SIGNATURE
7salad3salad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New Mace weapon seems interesting… I wonder if it is gonna get any special enchants?

Forumer Post Count Bar Graph! (inspired by AIGamesDeveloper)
Project: Forummon by randomguy3513
hi, contrast
JUST BECAUSE THERES A WORKAROUND ISNT A GOOD REASON TO NOT SUPPORT!!!

dont call me 7salad
dont call me 7salsa lol
just simply “Salad” will do.

:]::#00289A// This is my pet Noobles! He protects my signature from [i]unwanted guests[/i]

B){

}::#800080//This is Noobles' big brother, Probles. He has returned and Noobles is happy to see him!
//oh, yeah, he is also cool so he wears sunglasses.

:P::cap sensing//This is their little brother, Doobles

old banner thnng