Scratcher
100+ posts

the ham radio topic

UnicornSpider1234 wrote:

wildwis wrote:

UnicornSpider1234 wrote:

I unfollowed ham radio topic
I followed ham raido topic again sorry
ok (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
ok

wildwis “life is fun in many ways”
wildwis
Scratcher
100+ posts

the ham radio topic

are you a HAMster

wildwis
Scratcher
100+ posts

the ham radio topic

I can't whate to e a ham radio op

ham-radio-dude
Scratcher
29 posts

the ham radio topic

wildwis wrote:

I can't whate to e a ham radio op

yes
UnicornSpider1234
Scratcher
90 posts

the ham radio topic

HAPPY NEW YEAR
ScratchcatandGobo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the ham radio topic

UnicornSpider1234 wrote:

HAPPY NEW YEAR
I thought you unfollowed it.

Yeah, but at least we've learned something today… that every moment of our life should be lived to the fullest because it can be very long or very short, my friend. - Gumball
I felt like I wanted to develop games on here, so I won't leave! (for now)
(last edited 2/8/24)

wildwis
Scratcher
100+ posts

the ham radio topic

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

UnicornSpider1234 wrote:

HAPPY NEW YEAR
I thought you unfollowed it.

they followed it again

Robertclark321
New to Scratch
1 post

the ham radio topic

Steps to build a ham radio from scratch. Step 1: become familiar with the various components of your ham radio. Step 2: obtain a valid ham radio license. Step 3: design and build a working circuit.
wildwis
Scratcher
100+ posts

the ham radio topic

Robertclark321 wrote:

Steps to build a ham radio from scratch. Step 1: become familiar with the various components of your ham radio. Step 2: obtain a valid ham radio license. Step 3: design and build a working circuit.

your right
“I'm thinking of getting a moble ham radio”

ham-radio-dude
Scratcher
29 posts

the ham radio topic

try to go to a pota it's fun
pota.com
wildwis
Scratcher
100+ posts

the ham radio topic

message number 116. date don't have one yet , date 1-6-23. time 10:08
ham radio frequency 146.520 the 2 meter call frequency.“guy in trouble” HELP HELP HELP I'M IN TROUBLE.“me” ok where are you. “guy” in swfl

“can you finish the help call ???”

LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the ham radio topic

wildwis wrote:

ham radio frequency 146.520 the 2 meter call frequency.“guy in trouble” HELP HELP HELP I'M IN TROUBLE.“me” ok where are you. “guy” in swfl

swfl = Southwest Florida

LandonHarter
I prefer to be called Landon. Don't use my full username too much.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Male|15 y/o|English|Rain World, Rhythm Doctor, No Man's Sky|American|Mineral Fish fandom co-founder|Neutral Sociality|#9d0|Chaotic Neutral

“A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.”

ham-radio-dude
Scratcher
29 posts

the ham radio topic

LandonHarter wrote:

wildwis wrote:

swfl = Southwest Florida

yes
wildwis
Scratcher
100+ posts

the ham radio topic

there is a ham fest I am going to soon and field day and another POTA event!!

wildwis
Scratcher
100+ posts

the ham radio topic

i am studying for my general test

wildwis
Scratcher
100+ posts

the ham radio topic

I am gonna get pass my technician test on march 9!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by wildwis (Feb. 6, 2023 21:35:07)

wildwis
Scratcher
100+ posts

the ham radio topic

this is not very active anymore but I am not closing this down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never ever

--LazySand--
Scratcher
2 posts

the ham radio topic

say [Susy]
say baka[]
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the ham radio topic

I'm considering getting an AROCP (Amateur Radio Operator's Certificate of Proficiency), because I'm Australian and also because I'm 13. However, I can't get an
AACP (Amateur Advanced Certificate of Proficiency) because I'm not 16 or over.

Mod's Protogen Maker v2 released. I will update it when I will update it
wildwis
Scratcher
100+ posts

the ham radio topic

DifferentDance8 wrote:

I'm considering getting an AROCP (Amateur Radio Operator's Certificate of Proficiency), because I'm Australian and also because I'm 13. However, I can't get an
AACP (Amateur Advanced Certificate of Proficiency) because I'm not 16 or over.

ok cool