Scratcher
29 posts

the ham radio topic

the calling frequency is 146.520 MHz for ham radio
ham-radio-dude
Scratcher
29 posts

the ham radio topic

ham radio units will cost around 150-25000. but get get one for 150-450.
ham-radio-dude
Scratcher
29 posts

the ham radio topic

I am getting my mini kit today! and I got my watch and ham talky.
ham-radio-dude
Scratcher
29 posts

the ham radio topic

So does anybody have anything to talk about ham radio?
ham-radio-dude
Scratcher
29 posts

the ham radio topic

Ok so ham radio is a fun hobby. During Ian I realized that ham radio is important in emergencies like that. there is a club called “A-R-E-S” amateur radio emergency service : I think it's called but if your licensed you can join. You bring a moble station and go to a fire department, police station or hospitals.
they have the amateur radio towers on the buildings. So you can set up station there and pass along “traffic” another word for messages and pass them around to other emergency stations and people. how you do that is you hear a station in distress and you pass traffic to other people. I did not have fun during Ian but my family was there and a got to talk to my neighbor who is a ham operator. I got to talk to him on the ham-talky that he let me borrow. And we talked during the storm. My neighbor is a ham radio operator. and in my area there is a ham radio thing going on so I am going to that. Alright enjoy everyone and if you have any comments just tell me.
nadiaj2014
Scratcher
13 posts

the ham radio topic

ham-radio-dude wrote:

Ok so ham radio is a fun hobby. During Ian I realized that ham radio is important in emergencies like that. there is a club called “A-R-E-S” amateur radio emergency service : I think it's called but if your licensed you can join. You bring a moble station and go to a fire department, police station or hospitals.
they have the amateur radio towers on the buildings. So you can set up station there and pass along “traffic” another word for messages and pass them around to other emergency stations and people. how you do that is you hear a station in distress and you pass traffic to other people. I did not have fun during Ian but my family was there and a got to talk to my neighbor who is a ham operator. I got to talk to him on the ham-talky that he let me borrow. And we talked during the storm. My neighbor is a ham radio operator. and in my area there is a ham radio thing going on so I am going to that. Alright enjoy everyone and if you have any comments just tell me.
———————————————————————————————————–
Why do you need that as a police? Is there something you know?
--LazySand--
Scratcher
2 posts

the ham radio topic

when green flag clicked
set pen color to [#eb22d5]
switch backdrop to [ v]
ScratchcatandGobo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the ham radio topic

--LazySand-- wrote:

when green flag clicked
switch backdrop to [ v]
Off topic. Please only post things about the HAM radio here. You can also press the check button to test out something.

Yeah, but at least we've learned something today… that every moment of our life should be lived to the fullest because it can be very long or very short, my friend. - Gumball
I felt like I wanted to develop games on here, so I won't leave! (for now)
(last edited 2/8/24)

ham-radio-dude
Scratcher
29 posts

the ham radio topic

nadiaj2014 wrote:

ham-radio-dude wrote:

no?
ham-radio-dude
Scratcher
29 posts

the ham radio topic

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

--LazySand-- wrote:

when green flag clicked
switch backdrop to [ v]
Off topic. Please only post things about the HAM radio here. You can also press the check button to test out something.

Are you interested in ham-radio ?
nadiaj2014
Scratcher
13 posts

the ham radio topic

ham-radio-dude wrote:

nadiaj2014 wrote:

ham-radio-dude wrote:

no?
Okay thanks
nadiaj2014
Scratcher
13 posts

the ham radio topic

--LazySand-- wrote:

when green flag clicked
switch backdrop to [ v]
when green flag clicked
set pen color to ham radio
switch backdrop to[ ham radio]
nadiaj2014
Scratcher
13 posts

the ham radio topic

when green flag clicked
if ham radio
switch backdrop to
nadiaj2014
Scratcher
13 posts

the ham radio topic

nadiaj2014 wrote:

when green flag clicked
if ham radio
switch backdrop to
——————————————
:I THE WORST THING EVERR
ham-radio-dude
Scratcher
29 posts

the ham radio topic

I AM THE HAMABLE

?
ham-radio-dude
Scratcher
29 posts

the ham radio topic

the ham radio topic, is for ham radio related comments ONLY
wildwis
Scratcher
100+ posts

the ham radio topic

Chairmeleon wrote:

763200kkdj wrote:

What's this forum about?
spam

please stay on topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wildwis “life is fun in many ways”
nadiaj2014
Scratcher
13 posts

the ham radio topic

wildwis wrote:

Chairmeleon wrote:

763200kkdj wrote:

What's this forum about?
spam

please stay on topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The fake guy who commented ‘spam’: Okay
ham-radio-dude
Scratcher
29 posts

the ham radio topic

KING OF PAGE 5 !

nadiaj2014 wrote:

wildwis wrote:

Chairmeleon wrote:

763200kkdj wrote:

What's this forum about?
spam

The fake guy who commented ‘spam’: Okay
okay

Last edited by ham-radio-dude (Dec. 17, 2022 03:16:49)