Discuss Scratch

HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

collab (Animators & Background Artists Needed! Apply On My Profile.)

why did i have an unshared project that was literally just 2 comments with the script for wolverine heatwave
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

why did i have an unshared project that was literally just 2 comments with the script for wolverine heatwave
“¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ”

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
-Exelsior-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

Should I rewatch Dune or watch something else? If anything else, any recommendations?
you should check out Dances with Wolves if u haven't seen it

Hey. I make comics and other stuff. I'm also a writer and animator for the APMU as well as a writer for the MWU and MAU.

My favorite:
Movies: Collateral, Amadeus, 500 Days of Summer, Star Wars original trilogy
Sport: Baseball, Track
Color: Blue
Marvel Character: Spider-man
DC character: Batman
Musical artists: David Bowie, Radiohead, Modest Mouse

-Excelsior!
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

why do i have projects with just screenshots of immersiverse members comments

FRED! I REMEMBER FRED! Boom, do you remember Fred?

the fredstitution and the contract with cata… y

THATS A HORRIFYING ATTEMPT AT AN OC WHY

Oh, my APMU sign up! why did i spell the word basically “Bassicaly”. HUMAN TORCH. HUMAN TORCH. HUMAN TORCH.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IS THIS A PROJECT TRYING TO EXPLAIN CANDLEWORLD WHY DID I EVER THINK THAT WAS POSSIBLE

That was a sad attempt at animation.

was this supposed to be another attempt at explaining cw

What even is that? I don't think I even made that.

THE PET AVENGERS GAMES!

Was I trying to make Calvin and Hobbes but CandleWorld?

ANOTHER EXPLANATION PROJECT

I was going to make a King Clawthorne mod of Codebreakers Lite before I remembered I can't code. Same with Hooty and SSS.

Should I reveal where the name HexagonWorld came from or no?

why was i trying to rewrite he returns

This project has 2 things in it. A sprite that is literally just one line of text that says “HW movie” and a horrifying edit of the squirrel sprite

Should I compile this stuff into a project?
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New animator application from ArgyleE1. I'm on mobile rn so it's a bit laggy but I think the animation might be fine.

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

Should I compile this stuff into a project?
YES!

And yeah I remember Fred, great times

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

Should I rewatch Dune or watch something else? If anything else, any recommendations?
Bump.
Iron-Animations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Bump.
Rewatch Dune.

“Getting an audience is hard. Sustaining an audience is hard. It demands a consistency of thought, of purpose, and of action over a long period of time.” - Bruce Springsteen
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

New animator application from ArgyleE1. I'm on mobile rn so it's a bit laggy but I think the animation might be fine.
The person is busy, but it would be great to have someone else if we can figure out something that isn't too time-consuming for him. I might try to recruit some good animators who expressed interest previously.

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Making the arms in the new style is going well. I'll try to change the following things:
  • I may have accidentally made Matt Murdock's walking stick a deaf-and-blind one instead of a blind one, but I'll have to do more research.
  • Foggy shall be made to be more accurate to the Netflix show, as well as Father Lantom.
  • Kingpin's arms will be bigger. I'll probably adjust him in other ways too.
  • Feet shall be facing forward instead of to the side.
  • Hands will be in right position when arms are resting.
  • Elbows will be at the right place.
  • Going to try to adjust Forson's and Punisher's heights in comparison to each other to what they are in the script. (I'll have to see what Codey thinks but boom, having one of us as Forson might be a good idea, though we could get someone from the studio comments)
  • Daredevil suit will be more accurate to the Back in Black suit, if wanted, i.e. darker black, gloves look more accurate instead of just the lines.
  • Better 360s.
  • Sleeves will be wider than the arm.

Last edited by AnimatorsParadise (March 9, 2024 21:36:33)

Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Making the arms in the new style is going well. I'll try to change the following things:
  • I may have accidentally made Matt Murdock's walking stick a deaf-and-blind one instead of a blind one, but I'll have to do more research.
  • Foggy shall be made to be more accurate to the Netflix show, as well as Father Lantom.
  • Kingpin's arms will be bigger. I'll probably adjust him in other ways too.
  • Feet shall be facing forward instead of to the side.
  • Hands will be in right position when arms are resting.
  • Elbows will be at the right the place.
  • Going to try to adjust Forson's and Punisher's heights in comparison to each other to what they are in the script. (I'll have to see what Codey thinks but boom, having one of us as Forson might be a good idea, though we could get someone from the studio comments)
  • Daredevil suit will be more accurate to the Back in Black suit, if wanted, i.e. darker black, gloves look more accurate instead of just the lines.
  • Better 360s.
  • Sleeves will be wider than the arm.
Great decisions

Matjam02;
“Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far”
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Matjam02 wrote:

Great decisions
Thanks. I forgot to mention this, but if we decide to edit the new designs into DD:KF, the extension might speed things up for me.

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I had an idea for the villain or villains for Guardians. So a major theme I have in mind is how ones past can create their identity. So to go in with that I had the idea for multiple villains who all had or have past issues with a certain Guardians want want them gone for it. But there would also be a central villain/mastermind of it.

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

I had an idea for the villain or villains for Guardians. So a major theme I have in mind is how ones past can create their identity. So to go in with that I had the idea for multiple villains who all had or have past issues with a certain Guardians want want them gone for it. But there would also be a central villain/mastermind of it.
Great idea!

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

boom2ratz wrote:

Great idea!
Thanks!

I just know have figure out who for which Guardian has which enemy.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sounds good.

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Sounds good.
I think Thane could work as the central villain but Im unsure.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Sounds good.
I think he would be a logical choice, but yeah, searching for someone else might be good.

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm grouping the rigging circle for the entire arm to the upper arm, so that you don't have to search around to find it if you want to animate the entire arm. It's odd that the original styles didn't have that.

Last edited by AnimatorsParadise (March 13, 2024 22:02:51)

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Sounds good.
I think he would be a logical choice, but yeah, searching for someone else might be good.
I’m might just go with Thane.

I need a Jubba the Hutt type character, any characters who could fit that?

About Me.

- Evil Abed