Discuss Scratch

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

collab (Animators & Background Artists Needed! Apply On My Profile.)

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Personally, I think you should leave out Peter Quill. His story’s been told countless times and I never really see anything that unique with him
I still want to know what you mean by this.

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
kkidslogin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

(#7769)
Personally, I think you should leave out Peter Quill. His story’s been told countless times and I never really see anything that unique with him
Quill is the lifeblood of the modern GotG franchise. Removing him will alienate people too much.

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

(#7780)

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Q: I would cut Phyla-Vell though… maybe introduce her later.
A: No, when figuring out the roster I read through the comics (notably the ones during Annihilation) and felt like she had a good dynamic with other characters and one that hasn’t been really explored, aside from the Guardians appearance in EMH. I also have potential plans for Moondragon so…

Also cool sword.

Q: It's unusual to not have Drax, but I guess it's probably best to avoid bloating the lineup if he doesn't serve the story that much.
A: Yeah, he kind of bloated the line up (atleast for #1) But he is still in the film but instead as an antagonist.

Q: Personally, I think you should leave out Peter Quill. His story’s been told countless times and I never really see anything that unique with him
A: No, I did briefly, briefly had the idea to cut him but decided against it, there’s a lot of untapped potential for him as a character and this version will lean more into the charismatic space captain part of the character.

Q: Where's Batman?
A: Gone, reduced to atoms.
Your choices both shock and amaze me.
Don't worry they'll come together well in the end.

Curious on why you're not 100% on board with some of them. Why?
Mostly just Drax as an antagonist. And no Batman, that's unacceptable.
He's not the main villain.

His part of the plot is that he wants to kill Gamora because of her being the daughter of Thanos.

I did plan for Drax by the end giving up on that mission and leaving it open for him to join the team.
I also had the idea that there could be a quieter scene where another Guardians gets stuck with Drax and they just talk since he doesn't want to kill the others.

And could elaborate on his motivation and such.

I have decided that the villain will be by popular demand

The Skrulls!
I like this a lot.

Forum Clout: 232,655. Alright, who ate my Kumquats? Finally foruming again. Support for reasons in OP and no support for all the other reasons.

Enjoy my music.

[small]non-member post, take whatever I say with a hint of salt and remember there's no authority behind it[/small]
kkidslogin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey boom, just to let you know, it's going to be slow with the THOR soundtrack. I don't have many ideas for it and I have to work on my album to get it out in a reasonable time.

Forum Clout: 232,655. Alright, who ate my Kumquats? Finally foruming again. Support for reasons in OP and no support for all the other reasons.

Enjoy my music.

[small]non-member post, take whatever I say with a hint of salt and remember there's no authority behind it[/small]
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kkidslogin wrote:

Quill is the lifeblood of the modern GotG franchise. Removing him will alienate people too much.
That's not the reason.

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kkidslogin wrote:

Hey boom, just to let you know, it's going to be slow with the THOR soundtrack. I don't have many ideas for it and I have to work on my album to get it out in a reasonable time.
That's alright, script is going a bit slow as well although I have been some progress

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
Iron-Animations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

this comment made me come back to Scratch.

“Getting an audience is hard. Sustaining an audience is hard. It demands a consistency of thought, of purpose, and of action over a long period of time.” - Bruce Springsteen
boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Thor Soundtrack:
  1. Small Worlds by Mac Miller (Korg and Destroyer listen to it at the start of the film)
  2. Boombastic by Shaggy (comedic breakout scene on Saturn)
  3. 10 AM/SAVE THE WORLD by Metro Boomin & Gucci Mane (introduction to Knowhere)
  4. GET OFF ME by Kid Cudi & Travis Scott (battle on Saturn)
  5. King's Dead by Jay Rock, Future, Kendrick Lamar, & James Blake (final scene on Asgard and credits)
Can be found here:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2ylhHPH2FQZXC71gJZwYGy?si=18ef1b4e7ead4cd3

Last edited by boom2ratz (Feb. 26, 2024 14:52:04)

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

boom2ratz wrote:

Thor Soundtrack:
  1. Small Worlds by Mac Miller (Korg and Destroyer listen to it at the start of the film)
  5. King's Dead by Jay Rock, Future, Kendrick Lamar, & James Blake (final scene on Asgard and credits)
Can be found here:
I'll take a listen.

Should Adam be nerfed?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

boom2ratz wrote:

Thor Soundtrack:
Can be found here:
I'll take a listen.

Should Adam be nerfed?
What are his powers again?

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

boom2ratz wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

Thor Soundtrack:
Can be found here:
I'll take a listen.

Should Adam be nerfed?
What are his powers again?
Alot.
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Adam_Warlock_(Earth-616)

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New animator application. Might not accept though.

Pixelation-Creations
Scratcher
500+ posts

guys, thanks for all the good times
salut!

Ctrl+shift+down arrow for more!
The road to 1000 posts!
0 ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒1000
702/1000
18,304 Forum Clout!

Hi! I'm PC, a dev and artist. I like using cloud to build advanced and functional projects like HazelnutOS and a fork of Meower SSM that is targeted specifically at collaboration between Scratchers.
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pixelation-Creations wrote:

guys, thanks for all the good times
salut!
This is so weird, I was just thinking about what if you temporarily came back. I was worried that it was going to be an impersonator, but it's actually you. Great to see you reappear, even though it's only temporarily.

We cancelled Winter Soldier (a lot of other stuff like Captain America, Iron Man as well), I hope you understand, since we were trying to avoid making things that people weren't passionate for. It was still great having you be in the universe and on Scratch though, farewell.

Last edited by AnimatorsParadise (Feb. 27, 2024 01:27:49)

daboydodo
Scratcher
100+ posts

hey can i help peeps
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

daboydodo wrote:

hey can i help peeps
Only if you sign up and get accepted.

If not please do not stalk the forum.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I have the pitch for DD, but it says there’s unsuitable language or smth, so I’ll have to read through it for the 7th time.

Last edited by Matjam02 (Feb. 27, 2024 18:24:48)

Matjam02;
“Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far”
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Matjam02 wrote:

I have the pitch for DD, but it says there’s unsuitable language or smth, so I’ll have to read through it for the 7th time.
hyped!

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nearly There! (Just Testing Which Part Is “Unsafe”)

Last edited by Matjam02 (Feb. 27, 2024 18:36:57)

Matjam02;
Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Daredevil: Decalogue — Pitch

Episode 1: Reckoning
Episode 2: King’s Ransom
Episode 3: Unyielding Dark
Episode 4: One Hundred Percent Untrue
Episode 5: Cornerman
Episode 6: Byzantine Rite
Episode 7: Cycle Of Violence
Episode 8: Fringe Contender
Episode 9: Rope-a-Dope
Episode 10: Decalogue

Episode 1
Following the downfall of Wilson Fisk, his organisation has gone into ruins, with remnants being split between the Chicago Ripa Crime Family and Yakuza. Desperate to regain control, Fisk appoints heir to the Ripa family, Samuel Silke Jr, as a stand-in chief, to unify the organisation for when he is released from prison. Meanwhile, Law Firm “Nelson & Murdock” is still leading the way in the prosecution of Fisk’s associates. Franklin “Foggy” Nelson is focusing on the exoneration of Karen Page, which the series opens with. To thank them for their services, she offers to be their secretary. Samuel Silke Jr visits Fisk in prison. Matt Murdock & Foggy Nelson are still giving Samuel Silke’s organisation (the Ripa Crime Family) problems, so Silke aka Fisk to take care of it for him. Fisk denies his request, saying Murdock was not to be touched and refuses to elaborate any further. This angers Silke immensely. Karen Page & Foggy discuss the business. Matt, as Daredevil, has been trying to take down Kingpin’s ongoing operations, run by Silke Jr. Daredevil ambushes a group of Silke Jr’s men, who are dealing items, and stalks them back to a trap house, which he fights his way into. Daredevil uncovers blueprints of routes of how Silke is running guns as well as mysterious pill. He feeds this information to Ben Urich on a rooftop, who agrees to forward them to the FBI, but keeps the pill to himself. Samuel Jr complains to Fisk’s men that they are not allowed to go after Murdock, before being approached in his office by a mysterious whistleblower (whom has been told by a source) that this is because Fisk knows that Matt Murdock is Daredevil, and they made a deal which would restrict his relationship with Vanessa, if he was responsible for the release of the information. Ben Urich visits the FBI headquarters where he passes on the information from Daredevil to Agent Ben Poindexter & Agent Ray Nadeem. The pair struggle as to what to do with the information, since it was sourced from a vigilante, so they have to be wary about what they do with it. The two don’t really get along: Ben is obviously mentally unstable, and Ray is suffering severe money troubles. Furious that Fisk kept DD’s identity from him, Samuel Jr puts out a hit on Matt Murdock in Wilson Fisk’s name. Meanwhile, Fisk meets a young mild-mannered woman called Mary on the other side of the fence, which separates High-Risk from Low-Risk. (Note: Fisk is on High Risk)

Episode 2
Fisk’s lawyer, Benjamin Donovan, visits Fisk in jail addressing the leak. Fisk demands that everyone involved in the leak ends up “in here with him”. On his way into the office, a man tries to take a shot at Matt Murdock, but a group of pedestrians grapple the gun out of his hands and pressure him down onto the floor. A few of them surround Matt to make sure he’s okay, but Foggy cuts through the crowd and takes him into the office. Karen questions what happens, and Matt assumes it was just a nut job. Fisk coerces Mr Donovan into meeting with Felix Manning, Fisk’s Fixer, who helps in taking down the hit on Matt Murdock, and replacing it with a hit on Samuel Silke Jr. Frank Bauer, a hired mercenary, and his 24 seasoned operatives begin hunting Silke Jr. In jail, Wilson Fisk strikes up a friendship with Mary, and begins to meet with her daily. One day, after being catcalled, Mary nearly beat the perpetrator to a pulp. Wilson Fisk witnesses Mary’s acts of violence and sees potential. A Blind woman named, Milla Donovan (with her guide, Annette) enter the “Nelson & Murdock” office to speak with Matt & Foggy about “some documents”. Foggy explains that all they need is signing and they won’t need lawyers for it. Matt flirts with Milla, and the two strike up a bond, before she & Annette leaves. Frank Bauer & his operatives eventually locate him to another trap house, where they open fire on him. Agent Ray Nadeem & Ben Poindexter, as well as others, quickly arrive at the scene to protect Silke Jr, before arresting him. We see Poindexter’s exceptional shot. Matt (as Daredevil) manages to trace the mysterious pill he collected from the previous night to a a dealer in the city, Turk Barrett. Turk tells Matt that his supplier is one, Doctor Kenji Oyama, who has been selling these pills as well as surgical enhancements, which temporarily / permanently, allow the user to perform at Olympic athlete level. Matt forces Turk to arrange a meeting with Kenji, in a few hours, where he plans to ambush him. Matt listens into the call which Turk places and overhears Oyampa mention that Lester survived another spinal enhancement — indicating to Matt that, yes, Bullseye is still in Hell’s Kitchen. Silke Jr is now in the custody of the FBI, begging for protection. He doesn’t want to give any info on his father, but he does give information on Kingpin’s assets as well as one other piece of information he has - Daredevil's identity.

Episode 3
Regarding Daredevil’s Identity, the FBI doesn’t know what to do with the information. The Commander-in-chief does some research and decides that on the odd chance that the information is false, they should not act on it. Just as Matt is about to suit up to go and meet Turk, Annette & Milla arrive at his apartment, and Milla asks Matt out on a date. Matt is flattered, and he accepts. The pair schedule it for the following night, agreeing to meet outside Matt’s office. Using Silke Jr’s leads, the FBI manage to arrest a large faction of Fisk’s alleged outside operatives. However they are still not allowed inside Fisk Tower, so Vanessa is safe. Felix Manning vanishes, and so does Benjamin Donovan, leaving Fisk lawyer-less. Forced to make it on his own, Fisk maintains his meetings through the fence with Mary, and manages to bribe one of the guards, whom was recently denied a bonus in favour of another guard, into giving him Mary’s file. As Fisk reads Mary’s file, we see the events play out: “She is gravely mentally ill. Born Lyla, she grew up “somewhere out in New Mexico” and ran away from home to escape an abusive father. She would imply that she was a victim of child abuse. A lot of her childhood is blank, due to her diagnosed Dissociative Identity Disorder. Mary Walker is a timid, quiet, and a pacifist; but her abnormal “Typhoid” personality is adventurous, lustful, and violent. She came to New York City hoping to become an actress, but she was quickly tied down in a marriage, and a small baby. After suffering abuse from her husband, she tried to kill him. This attempted murder led to her arrest and incarceration. Due to the occasional blend between her two personalities, Mary can develop a strong emotional attraction to certain men, and when these are broken, she can become more misandrous.” Daredevil listens for Turk and he uses him to get into Doctor Kenji Oyama’s underground base. Matt fights his way through the lab, and pins down Oyampa. He asks him about Bullseye, who tells Matt that he’s gone into hiding after the Punisher tried to kill him. Matt asks why his pills were in one of Silke’s bases, and Oyampa explains that one of Silke’s bribed police detectives, Sergeant Frank Simpson, buys from him. Matt says he’ll look into it, before letting Turk go and dragging Oyampa outside, for the police to arrest him. Samuel Silke Jr is arrested and thrown in the same prison as Fisk, but he is segregated from him. The pair glare at one another, and Fisk smiles, knowing he is in the same area as Mary. Meanwhile, after overhearing the Daredevil leak from his Commander-in-chief, the financially struggling FBI Agent Henry Dobbs returns home. Desperate to alleviate his financial troubles, he decides to sell the information to the tabloids (The Daily Globe).

Episode 4
Karen Page is walking down the street, on her way to the office, before stopping at a news stand and reading “DAREDEVIL’S IDENTITY: MATT MURDOCK’S SECRETS REVEALED!” as a headline, shocked, she starts to tear up. Matt Murdock awakes on his couch, tired after his fight with Dr Oyampa, to a loud mob outside, he can hear them chanting his name, associated with Daredevil. Suddenly Foggy comes through the door, telling Matt that he’s screwed. He tries to convince Matt that this a sign to hang up the suit, but Matt explains that he doesn’t want to stop and he’ll fight the claims. Matt Murdock dresses in a suit, and asks Foggy if he can act as his guide. The pair walk outside and Matt addresses the paparazzi. He explains that he is not Daredevil, and he will be fighting back against these “false” accusations. Some believe him, but some don’t. The world is torn. In prison, after reading her file, Fisk makes sure he has a solid bond with Mary, visiting her everyday. Eventually, he asks her to let her “Typhoid” personality take flight, and eliminate Samuel Silke Jr. Meanwhile, Ben Urich (an employee of the Daily Globe) tries to get his boss to take down the article, but he refuses. Around then, Matt calls Ben and tells him that they need to talk. Matt, Foggy and Ben meet on a rooftop. Matt is furious with Ben, but he contests that he didn’t leak the information, and that it came from an anonymous source. Matt demands Ben get him the info as to where the call came from, as this is going to be a tough situation to get out of. Matt also asks Foggy & Ben about Sergeant Frank Simpson, who’s apparently a dirty (and enhanced) cop. Foggy says he’s situated in a station somewhere near Fisk Tower, and Ben tells Matt he can get him all this information later. Meanwhile at the FBI, The commander-in-chief reprimands the staff for the leak of confidential information. Agent Henry Dobbs (the perpetrator) accuses Ben Poindexter, who disagrees. Ben gets angry and nearly attacks Henry, but he’s pulled back by Ray Nadeem and sent out. The next day, Mary Walker finds Silke Jr with ease, says “The Kingpin Thanks You For Your Loyalty” and kills him, before returning to Fisk and confirming the job is done. Pleased, Fisk thanks her and leaves, leaving Mary confused. Ben calls Matt and apologies: the call came from a pay phone, and there’s nothing on the system about Frank Simpson (no controversies or anything). Matt, aware of his inbound date with Milla, suits up and traverses to Frank Simpson’s apparent precinct. He sees Frank leaving and swallowing a pill. He jumps down and pushes him into an alley, asking him if he worked for Silke. Frank evades Daredevil and there’s a quick fight, but the tailing paparazzi get too close, and a photographer nearly gets hurt. In the kerfuffle, Frank Simpson vanishes. Matt silently gets back to his office, and stashes his suit under a floor board, under a large box. Matt meets Milla outside of his office and the two go on a walk, Matt can sense the paparazzi’s cameras nearby, but he ignores them. Milla asks Matt if he’s Daredevil, because she’s heard the news, but he says no. Suddenly, police cars pull up and a few officers swarm Matt, detaining him (they think he’s Daredevil) for the murder of Sergeant Frank Simpson. Matt is confused, but follows the cop’s orders…

Episode 5
Foggy rushes his way into the police station, and finds Matt, alone, in an interrogation room. Foggy offers to be his council but Matt refuses, but asks him to wait for him outside. Matt uses his powers and hears the cops talk about the strategies they are going to use on him. The cops interrogate him and say they found nothing in his apartment or firm, confident that when the tabloids revealed his secret identity, he did a complete sweep of any evidence connected. This gives Matt an idea. When the police let him go, because they can’t prove Matt is Daredevil, Matt tells Foggy he is going to return his suit to Melvin, so “as many” of the paparazzi can follow him. Matt does this, and takes back his Black Homemade Costume. Meanwhile, Ben Poindexter has a meeting with his therapist, where we see his background: “His parents were never really involved, and when he was young he was diagnosed with BPD, which he’s managed to hide. Poindexter has a natural perfect shot.” Ben Poindexter is assigned the Murdock case, they want him to prove that Matt is Daredevil. In the early morning, Matt traverses the city in his homemade costume, before he receives a mysterious call, inviting him to the penthouse of Fisk Tower. Matt makes his way there, where he discovers a dinner has been laid out, and his host is none other than Vanessa Fisk. Vanessa implores Matt sits down, and she’ll explain everything. Vanessa admits that she was manoeuvring to screw Fisk out of his power and money. She tried to take over full control of Kingpin’s empire, freezing him out whilst he languished in jail, but she underestimated her husband, who already had a backup plan in place, which was Samuel Silke. However, Fisk doesn’t know that his wife betrayed him. Vanessa, promises she’ll leave soon but tells Matt it was Detective Henry Dobbs who gave up his name. The next day in jail, Mary Walker sits at the fence, waiting for Fisk to show up, but when he does, he disregards her and tells her that she has served her purpose. Now fully alone, Mary begins to develop her third persona, “Bloody Mary”, whom is brutal, sadistic, and misandrous. Daredevil visits Special Agent Henry Dobbs, and reprimands him for selling out his identity. He tells Henry to leave New York and never come back. Henry promptly disappears. Mary orchestrates a riot, where she manages to escape. During the riot she reaches Fisk’s cell and stabs him, causing him to bleed out — Mary is much more dangerous than anyone once thought. Once on the outside, “Typhoid Mary” begins her bloody crusade. Matt Murdock announces to the paparazzi outside his office that he will be suing the tabloids, The Daily Globe in particular, for saying he’s Daredevil, claiming it’s a lie. Meanwhile, Bullseye (Lester) is seen watching Matt’s speech on the TV. He turns and throws a playing card into a dartboard, where a sticker of Matt & Daredevil’s faces has been placed. In the background we can see Frank Simpson’s body.

Episode 6
Ben Urich receives news at the Daily Globe about the assassination attempts on Silke Jr & Fisk, before drafting and releasing an article. Silke Jr is confirmed dead, but Fisk is not. On his way into the office, Foggy is asked by a swarm of paparazzi reporters whether he is an accessory to Murdock’s crimes — He denies this (of course) even going so far to claim that he found out with the rest of the world. Special Agent Ben Poindexter is called down to the shore, where the police hoagie found Sergeant Frank Simpson’s body, with a bullseye carved into it. Dex realises Bullseye (Lester) killed Frank Simpson, and the police have nothing on Murdock. Foggy visits Matt & Milla in their office. They’ve been trying to have some quiet time, without interruptions, but the reporters just won’t leave. Matt & Foggy talk about the Daily Globe lawsuit. Mary Walker wanders the streets, seeing a billboard reporting on the prison riot, though she is not named as the mastermind. Mary goes into a corner shop and uses the shopkeeper’s computer to find a list of domestic abusers in the area; She copies these down and leaves. Matt asks Karen to take Milla to his apartment, while he and Foggy discuss the lawsuit. Special Agent Ben Poindexter returns to the FBI headquarters to tell his superiors about his findings, but he learns that he’s been put on sabbatical for attacking Henry Dobbs in the office (Henry Dobbs recently sent in a letter announcing he’ll be leaving town for a while to “recover”). Dex reluctantly leaves, determined to find Bullseye for himself. On a nearby rooftop, Bullseye (Lester) aims a sniper at Matt Murdock’s head. Suddenly, Matt senses it and pulls Foggy out the way, just as Bullseye shoots, the bullet goes into Foggy’s thigh. Bullseye flees as the paparazzi scatters due to the fired shots. As Foggy bleeds out, Matt calls the police (and medical). Meanwhile, Karen & Milla arrive in Matt’s apartment, and the pair talk, unaware of the situation with Foggy. We get a further look into Karen’s pseudo-innocence. Mary Walker arrives at a support group for Domestic Abusers, and kills them all. After hearing the news of the assassination attempts, Samuel Silke Sr meets with Vanessa and asks whether Fisk is behind it, and Vanessa assured him he was not. Silke Sr tells Vanessa that he knows she was behind the initial leak surrounding Daredevil’s identity to Silke Jr, she hired the whistleblower.

Episode 7
We open the episode with Foggy in hospital, Matt is with him, and their to relationship is built upon. A couple of bones Foggy’s leg are broken, and he’ll need surgery, so he’ll be in the hospital for a while. Matt promised Foggy that he’ll find Bullseye. Vanessa starts the process of selling off pieces of Fisk’s empire to rivals (Owlsley, Gao, Li, etc). Back at Matt’s apartment, Karen gets a call from Matt and rushes to the hospital to meet Foggy, leaving Milla in Matt’s apartment. Breaking News, the Daily Bugle officially announces that Wilson Fisk survived the attempt on his life in Jail. Matt suits up in the homemade suit and listens out for distress calls, trying to travel Bullseye. He sources and traces one to a Church hall, where a group of Domestic Abuse ex-cons had been murdered. Matt investigates, but realises that the way in which they were murdered was very scattershot, so it could not have been Bullseye. Meanwhile, Agent Ben Poindexter hears the news about the attempt on Matt Murdock’s life by Bullseye (the one that inadvertently injured Foggy) and makes his way to Matt’s apartment to protect him, because Ben doesn’t think Matt is Daredevil. When Ben gets there, he finds Bullseye holding a gun to Milla’s head asking, “Where’s Matt?” After learning that Wilson Fisk survived her attempt on his life, Mary breaks into one of Fisk’s houses and burns down his art gallery, inadvertently burning down his house. Vanessa hires Frank Bauer to kill Mary so the sales can go through before Mary destroys everything. Agent Ben Poindexter lunges at Bullseye and the two fight, and we learn some interesting things about the two of them — Lester’s perfect aim is slipping because it was generally simulated by Dr Olympa’s pills, but Poindexter’s is all natural, and Dex wins the fight. Matt, as Daredevil, reports to one of Fisk’s burning warehouses and manages to match the distinct scent of the fire to a fleeing individual. Matt manages to corner them in an alleyway, coming face to face with Typhoid Mary. Dex chains up Lester to a chair, as he tries to call in support, but having been completely abandoned by the FBI, they refuse to believe him. Dex opens up to Lester, and invites him to play Russian Roulette. In turn, Dex alternates his single-shot loaded gun between himself and Lester, as we focus away from the game and on a scared Milla, we hear a Bang!

Episode 8
Matt fights Typhoid Mary and it goes south, very fast. Mary is very unpredictable and very chaotic, slicing up Murdock very badly. Mary doesn’t care to unmask Matt, but leaves him in a dumpster. Matt realises that he needs his suit back, but if he gets it, stalking paparazzi will get injured. Back at Matt’s apartment, Bullseye (Lester) is dead, with a gunshot wound in the head. Poindexter tells Milla never to speak a word of his and Lester’s game to anyone, and urges Milla to break up with Matt so he’s not tempted. He promises to dispose of Lester’s body. Dex takes Lester’s body to the docks, to throw it in the river. Dex has a change of heart, and strops him of his Bullseye suit — Dex realises that he can use it to fix his life, and have a dead man take the blame for it all. Matt returns to his apartment, sliced up and limping, where he has forgotten that Milla is, and she realises that yes — he is Daredevil — and heeding Dex’s warning, breaks up with him for lying to her and putting her in danger. Not knowing how to advance with his pursuit of Bullseye, Matt falls back onto his lawyer work. Pretty quickly, Wilbur Wood bursts into the office, having broken past Matt’s hired security. Following the outing of Matt's secret identity, Stilt-Man, aka, Wilbur Wood, has hung up the mantle, but wants to get some credit from Daredevil for allegedly “putting him through the ringer for all these years”. Matt nonchalantly denies this with — “Have we met?” — embarrassing Wilbur. However, Wilbur is there to help, he reveals to Matt that more common/organised Criminals aren’t attacking Matt because they are scared of him and want to wait it out to see Matt’s new angle. They haven’t been as scared of anyone since Wilson Fisk. Meanwhile, Foggy is angry that Matt wasn’t there for his X-Rays and is worried to him. He confesses to Karen that, yes Matt is Daredevil. Elsewhere, Frank Bauer tells Vanessa that they are yet to locate Mary Walker, but they did find Bullseye’s body, stripped of its suit, in the ocean. Vanessa is intrigued. Typhoid Mary (disguised as another woman) goes to the FBI headquarters to report that Daredevil assaulted her, and she strikes up a rapport with the female receptionist. Suddenly she’s killed by a mysterious figure, who’s revealed to be Ben Poindexter ( in the Bullseye suit) who goes on a rampage. Mary manages to hide and watches her (not wanting to reveal herself). But after Bullseye’s killing of the receptionist, Mary has found herself a new target.

Episode 9:
The police report to the FBI headquarters and surround the building, Matt is nearby, and so are Karen & Foggy. Matt watches Bullseye escape and tries to follow him, but Dex is swift and evades him. Meanwhile, Ben Urich is contacted by Vanessa Fisk about the discovery of Lester’s body, proving that it was someone masquerading as Bullseye who rampaged the FBI’s base of operations. Ben does some digging and reports this to Matt, suggesting it’s disgraced Agent Ben Poindexter. In his office, Matt Murdock receives a letter from the Supreme Court, inviting him for an hearing later in the day. Just as Ben Urich is taking his drafts from home to his editor-in-chief, he’s dragged into his office by Typhoid Mary, who demands to know who Bullseye is. He reluctantly tells her, as the pages are soaked. Mary tracks down Ben Poindexter to his apartment, and sneaks in to see Dex living his normal life, after watching him for a bit, she discovers that he indeed does have the Bullseye suit under his floorboards. Mary leaves his apartment silently, formulating a plan. Meanwhile, Ben Poindexter, desperate to kill elusive FBI Agent Henry Dobbs (who practically cost him is job) receives a call from a mysterious woman saying he’s in Fisk Tower, in the custody of Vanessa Fisk. Frank Bauer and his team manage to locate Mary using traffic cameras where they clearly see her crossing the road (or smth), they grab her in the street and manage to overpower her, incapacitating her. Matt arrives to his meeting with the Supreme Court, who tell him that in light of recent events, he has been disbarred and his illegitimate from practising law. Matt calls Foggy and explains that they’ll have to shut down “Nelson & Murdock”, Matt knows that he has to give up Daredevil to stop putting the people around him in danger, as more and more people are starting to believe that he’s Daredevil but he has to stop Mary and Bullseye. Foggy convinces Matt to promise to relinquish the Daredevil identity after they’ve been incarcerated.

Episode 10:
On the phone, Matt promises Foggy that he’ll get his suit back and then give it up for good. Matt visits Ben Urich and they review surveillance footage, where they see Frank Bauer kidnapping Mary Walker — they trace the vehicle’s route to Fisk tower. Matt thanks Ben for the help, and says goodbye, asking him to look after Foggy for him. Matt then visits Melvin Potter, to reclaim his red armoured suit, which Melvin has made enhancements too, Matt explains that Melvin will have to strive to protect himself from now on. Foggy tells Karen that Matt was barred from practising law, and that he’s left the firm. Meanwhile, Matt, now in his red-armored Daredevil suit, makes his way to Fisk Tower. Using his enhanced senses, he infiltrates the building and navigates up to the penthouse to find Mary Walker. Once there, Daredevil is ambushed by Bullseye II who is looking for Dobbs. Matt tells Dex that Dobbs is gone, and realises that Bullseye is Dex. During the fight, Vanessa unleashes Mary Walker (whom she’s manipulated) upon Dex, and Matt turns his attention to Mary. Typhoid Mary, Bullseye II, & Daredevil have an expansive three-way fight. Vanessa tells Frank Bauer that she’s hoping they all kill each other. Frank tries to betray Vanessa, saying that he wants most of Fisk’s assets, however Vanessa manoeuvres to throw him out of a window. Vanessa quickly flees. The series has all been leading up to this, three people (Mary, Dex, Matt) battling it out for their everlasting souls, and as the tension keeps building, Mary & Matt both inadvertently sides weep Dex, hurling him into a pillar. Meanwhile, outside, the paparazzi (along with Foggy, Annette & Karen) gather outside Fisk Tower, having seen Daredevil brawling with Bullseye & Mary in the penthouse. Matt tries to reason with Mary, but she’s too vengeful, and attempts to kill a paralysed Bullseye with a halbert from a prop knight. To save Dex’s life, Matt jumps in the way, being sliced in the side, but pushing her back. On-the-ground, Dex reluctantly grabs the halbert and hurls it at Mary’s head, knocking her out. She is incapacitated. Matt limbers up and watches down at the swarm of reporters, and locks eyes with Foggy — they both know he can’t give up the persona. Matt limbers away, knowing what he has to do. And so it all comes to an end. Vanessa, sells Fisk Tower to become a regular part of the New York landscape, before fleeing to Italy (It is bought by Donald Trump) — The focal point of corruption is gone, and yet it endures. Foggy Nelson and Colin North have opened a brand new law practice, with Karen Page as their secretary. Special Agent Ben Poindexter (Bullseye II) has a broken spine, being transferred from hospital to hospital as many are unable to treat him. Mary Walker is in a coma in the prison infirmary, and in the hospital bed next to her, is none other than Wilson Fisk. But in the night of Hell’s Kitchen, we see Daredevil on a rooftop, alive. Matt Murdock is gone, but Daredevil lives on.

NOTES:
- I wanted/will include more of Father Lantom
- I know this probably won’t be made, but it was fun to write regardless.
- Let me know what you think. Episodes 1 through 5 are adaptations of a lot of Bendis’s “Out” run, but 6 onwards are more character driven.
- Thank you for reading this far.

Matjam02;
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Decalogue seems good, however, in its current form we wouldn't be able to share it on Scratch. Mysterio also isn't addressed, but there are a few solutions:
  • Use him in a season 2 or whatever happens with Daredevil next.
  • Use him in another project.
  • Remove his appearance from DD:KF, but he was behind the flaw in Fisk's plan.
  • Address it in Decalogue without him as the main villain.