Discuss Scratch

kkidslogin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

collab (Animators & Background Artists Needed! Apply On My Profile.)

Iron-Animations wrote:

(#7760)

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

Iron-Animations wrote:

Iron-Animations wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

What Ghibli movie should I watch? (Not Totoro or Spirited Away)
Don't watch Ghibli, sorry.
??

ok what hurt you.
Rephrase: can’t, unable to find their films anywhere.
Max, or Prime? Or just stream them illegally.
They’re on Prime? Most of the time when I sees that it’s a 90% chance of it being an ad for Max.

I’m not doing that.
They might be. Why not? It's only illegal if you download it, you're not doing anything morley wrong.
They're not anywhere but HBO Max in the US.

Forum Clout: 232,655. Alright, who ate my Kumquats? Finally foruming again. Support for reasons in OP and no support for all the other reasons.

Enjoy my music.

[small]non-member post, take whatever I say with a hint of salt and remember there's no authority behind it[/small]
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

boom2ratz wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Trains

You've seen Cars, you've seen Planes, now get ready for TRAINS! An all new Pixar movie about Tomas the Tank at war in Lichtenstein. The final battle is in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch in Wales.
I…

would…

watch that.

(as long as Ringo narrates)
Good news!
Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Trains

You've seen Cars, you've seen Planes, now get ready for TRAINS! An all new Pixar movie about Tomas the Tank at war in Lichtenstein. The final battle is in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch in Wales.
I…

would…

watch that.

(as long as Ringo narrates)
Good news!
Llanfairpwllgwyngyll is a nice place, which I’ve been too. I’d hate to see it be destroyed.

Matjam02;
“Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far”
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Skrulls or The Brood?

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Out of careful consideration here is the roster for Guardians.

Peter Quill.
Gamora.
Rocket.
Phyla-Vell.
Groot.
Kitty Pryde
And
Adam Warlock.

Last edited by Platypus_WKeyboard (Feb. 24, 2024 23:07:01)

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Peter Quill.
Gamora.
Rocket.
Phyla-Vell.
Groot.
Kitty Pryde
And
Adam Warlock.
Where's Batman
Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Peter Quill.
Gamora.
Rocket.
Phyla-Vell.
Groot.
Kitty Pryde
And
Adam Warlock.
That’s a fantastic lineup. I would cut Phyla-Vell though… maybe introduce her later.

Matjam02;
“Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far”
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Peter Quill.
Gamora.
Rocket.
Phyla-Vell.
Groot.
Kitty Pryde
And
Adam Warlock.
It's unusual to not have Drax, but I guess it's probably best to avoid bloating the lineup if he doesn't serve the story that much.

AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Personally, I think you should leave out Peter Quill. His story’s been told countless times and I never really see anything that unique with him

“hi!”
- Me
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Peter Quill.
Gamora.
Rocket.
Phyla-Vell.
Groot.
Kitty Pryde
And
Adam Warlock.
It's unusual to not have Drax, but I guess it's probably best to avoid bloating the lineup if he doesn't serve the story that much.
OH WAIT I DIDN'T EVEN REALUZE THAT

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Personally, I think you should leave out Peter Quill. His story’s been told countless times and I never really see anything that unique with him
His story has been told one (1) time.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

No.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Q: I would cut Phyla-Vell though… maybe introduce her later.
A: No, when figuring out the roster I read through the comics (notably the ones during Annihilation) and felt like she had a good dynamic with other characters and one that hasn’t been really explored, aside from the Guardians appearance in EMH. I also have potential plans for Moondragon so…

Also cool sword.

Q: It's unusual to not have Drax, but I guess it's probably best to avoid bloating the lineup if he doesn't serve the story that much.
A: Yeah, he kind of bloated the line up (atleast for #1) But he is still in the film but instead as an antagonist.

Q: Personally, I think you should leave out Peter Quill. His story’s been told countless times and I never really see anything that unique with him
A: No, I did briefly, briefly had the idea to cut him but decided against it, there’s a lot of untapped potential for him as a character and this version will lean more into the charismatic space captain part of the character.

Q: Where's Batman?
A: Gone, reduced to atoms.

Last edited by Platypus_WKeyboard (Feb. 25, 2024 00:22:55)

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A: No, when figuring out the roster I read through the comics (notably the ones during Annihilation) and felt like she had a good dynamic with other characters and one that hasn’t been really explored, aside from the Guardians appearance in EMH. I also have potential plans for Moondragon so…

Also cool sword.

Q: It's unusual to not have Drax, but I guess it's probably best to avoid bloating the lineup if he doesn't serve the story that much.
A: Yeah, he kind of bloated the line up (atleast for #1) But he is still in the film but instead as an antagonist.

Q: Personally, I think you should leave out Peter Quill. His story’s been told countless times and I never really see anything that unique with him
A: No, I did briefly, briefly had the idea to cut him but decided against it, there’s a lot of untapped potential for him as a character and this version will lean more into the charismatic space captain part of the character.

Your choices both shock and amaze me.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

Also cool sword.

Don't worry they'll come together well in the end.

Curious on why you're not 100% on board with some of them. Why?

Last edited by Platypus_WKeyboard (Feb. 25, 2024 00:28:03)

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I like the roster Plat.
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Great answers Plat.

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AbeHe wrote:

I like the roster Plat.

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Great answers Plat.
Thanks!

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

Also cool sword.

Mostly just Drax as an antagonist. And no Batman, that's unacceptable.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Also cool sword.

He's not the main villain.

His part of the plot is that he wants to kill Gamora because of her being the daughter of Thanos.

I did plan for Drax by the end giving up on that mission and leaving it open for him to join the team.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Also cool sword.

He's not the main villain.

His part of the plot is that he wants to kill Gamora because of her being the daughter of Thanos.

I did plan for Drax by the end giving up on that mission and leaving it open for him to join the team.
I also had the idea that there could be a quieter scene where another Guardians gets stuck with Drax and they just talk since he doesn't want to kill the others.

And could elaborate on his motivation and such.

I have decided that the villain will be by popular demand

The Skrulls!

About Me.

- Evil Abed