1000+ posts

add a skull emoji

Lol 260 posts on a skull emoji. But still support
markertheking7282
Scratcher
3 posts

add a skull emoji

:skull: ummmmmmmmmmmmmm idk why it didnt work

Last edited by markertheking7282 (Nov. 17, 2023 03:03:55)

ranger_the_chosen_1
Scratcher
4 posts

add a skull emoji

there is nothing wrong with adding a skull emoji so i support
Caramels_Secrets
Scratcher
100+ posts

add a skull emoji

I support. Skull emoji is funny.

Your local Roblox girl.
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Firefox 120.0, No Flash version detected.

IT'S xD NOT XD!!!
I'm like Barbie 2.0 lol.
Check out my projects & my studios!
BlockyFin
Scratcher
42 posts

add a skull emoji

Skull emoji is already here, the skull and crossbones emoji (this: ☠️) works

Whopper Whopper Whopper Whopper Junior double triple whopper flame grilled taste with perfect toppings I rule this day lettuce mayo pickle ketchup it's ok if I don't want that impossible or bacon whopper any whopper my way you rule you're seizin the day at BK have it your way you rule!
subjectnamehere
Scratcher
1000+ posts

add a skull emoji

bro really wants skull emoji :skull:
bro really thought this was a good idea :skull:
bro doesn't have a dad :skull:
bro really said something completely normal but idc :skull:
i don't think we need that.

uwu
ranger_the_chosen_1
Scratcher
4 posts

add a skull emoji

subjectnamehere wrote:

bro really wants skull emoji :skull:
bro really thought this was a good idea :skull:
bro doesn't have a dad :skull:
bro really said something completely normal but idc :skull:

we can just use the report button if that happens
unmissable
Scratcher
1000+ posts

add a skull emoji

is this for forums or main scratch? OP just says please

Generation IX (9): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
I changed my signature

Found interesting, funny or plain good posts? Send them here!

Notebook | Ocular | me has a profile chatroom | The amazing triple ninja'd
Basilikos
Scratcher
1000+ posts

add a skull emoji

subjectnamehere wrote:

Is the skull emoji inappropriate, or are the messages you wrote with the skull emoji? You see, the skull emoji is neuter. It's what you associate it with that determines if it's okay or not.

sorry for bad english
markertheking7282
Scratcher
3 posts

add a skull emoji

I know! Hahaha! This! “☠️”
-CONMEBOL-
New to Scratch
1 post

add a skull emoji

DarkXSeries7 wrote:

‘lmao’ without saying it.

You just did ☠️

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 0:00:00)
-Expo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

add a skull emoji

Can't you just say
:skull:
☠️

Scroll down / desplazarse hacia abajo | El español está abajo :D | Gib internet

Hello, I'm @-Expo! I'm a veteran Scratcher and member of the Scratch translation team who has been on Scratch ever since I was four (a long time ago!) In real life, I am a proffesional footballer for the Asociación de Fútbol Argentino and Brighton. I'm a huge Huge FC Barcelona Fan and loyal subject to Rosario Central. I use scratch for coding, making friends, and helping people out. I hope you enjoy my projects!

-ExpoEspanol

Why are you here?
markertheking7282
Scratcher
3 posts

add a skull emoji

-Expo wrote:

Can't you just say
☠️

That’s my boy
-Expo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

add a skull emoji

markertheking7282 wrote:

-Expo wrote:

Can't you just say
☠️

That’s my boy
ONG- wait wots uh boi i forgor ☠️

Last edited by griffpatch (Tomorrow 0:00:00)

Hello, I'm @-Expo! I'm a veteran Scratcher and member of the Scratch translation team who has been on Scratch ever since I was four (a long time ago!) In real life, I am a proffesional footballer for the Asociación de Fútbol Argentino and Brighton. I'm a huge Huge FC Barcelona Fan and loyal subject to Rosario Central. I use scratch for coding, making friends, and helping people out. I hope you enjoy my projects!

-ExpoEspanol

Why are you here?
106809nes
Scratcher
1000+ posts

add a skull emoji

-Expo wrote:

Can't you just say
☠️

Last edited by ExampleUser (January 17, 1982 0:00:00)
No, the emoji you did was
:skull_and_crossbones:

Last edited by 106809nes (Jan. 8, 2024 18:54:59)

“MY daughter wants to see MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! TAKE THAT DEPREssion..!” - Lucifer 2024
NotK3ndricAlt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

add a skull emoji

☠️

If you see this on my signature, you’ve been infected by the NotK3ndricAlt virus! Put this on the top of your signature and add your name to the list of people who got this virus to help NotK3ndricAlt get more followers.
List of people who got this virus: NotK3ndricAlt

SAVE SCRATCH.
Forum clout (as of 27 Jan 2024): 11943
But then I had a very good idea. I used F5. See, using F5 gave me a whole new perspective and I was able to see a chest I couldn't have seen before.
Everytime I see the number 2024, I think its 2014 for a millisecond but then realize its 2024.
My browser / operating system: IPad iOS 16.1.1, Safari 16.1, No Flash version detected
Did you know that you can select the text then click on the BBCode tag you want to use and it'll pop up with the BBCode on the text?
Hola, soy NotK3ndricAlt! I speak Spanish and English.
My rentry!
Kids rule! B)
Participated in Scratch Awards 2023
pls plaey https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/928410544/ NOAW!!!M!!M!!M!M!!M!!M!!M!M!M!M!
#Add ForumPost Hearting (click to see suggestion)
Omni Studios Admin
(^v^ :: motion) // Kumquat protector
Hacked block:
when this sprite touches [mouse-pointer v] :: events hat
-Expo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

add a skull emoji

106809nes wrote:

-Expo wrote:

Can't you just say
☠️

Last edited by ExampleUser (January 17, 1982 0:00:00)
No, the emoji you did was
:skull_and_crossbones:

How dare you oppose me mortal

-ExpoEspanol

Why are you here?
unmissable
Scratcher
1000+ posts

add a skull emoji

I just read nearly half the thread ☠
Why is there so much debating? what even are the cons of this?? just add it scratch team

Generation IX (9): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
I changed my signature

Found interesting, funny or plain good posts? Send them here!

Notebook | Ocular | me has a profile chatroom | The amazing triple ninja'd
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

add a skull emoji

Adding a skull emoji is like… i forgor :skull:

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
MagicCoder330
Scratcher
500+ posts

add a skull emoji

I would have bumped this earlier but i forgor ☠️

Last edited by MagicCoder330 (Jan. 9, 2024 18:27:11)

Hello, this is my signature! it goes under every post I make and isn't part of it. shift control down and such to see more

Misconceptions about the Scratch Room

* Low floor: It should be easy to climb in and get started with Scratch - even for Scratchers who have no experience programming. - This does NOT mean complex things shouldn't be added. Making the ceiling higher or the walls wider doesn't make the floor harder to get on.
* Wide walls: Scratchers should be able to make all kinds of things with Scratch - not just animations and games, but news programs, science experiments, things we can't even imagine. - Wide walls means that some things that may be unconventional or odd or “useless” at first glance may still be worthwhile to add, because some people may find them useful for making new unique things.
* High Ceiling: Even though it's easy for someone who is new to programming to get started with Scratch, it should still be possible to make complex stuff. - Although the floor is there, many forumers just look up at the ceiling rather than thinking about the floor. They say “this would be too complicated, new Scratchers wouldn't understand it” without considering the fact that it can be worked up to with the handy floor we have.

((( OwO :: #DC381F) :: #FFCC00)  :: #FFCC00)
This is Georgie the evil grapefruit. He is much larger, stronger, more nutritious and scarier than a kumquat. Donate your soul to him at my profile to help him gain power to overthrow the kumquats and claim his position as the best signature eater!

This is a social experiment, comment and you MIGHT get curator

Get games off the other categories!