Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch's Habbit | Open because 2.0 is WIP

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Holiday form
Username {including alt accounts}: dynamicsofscratch
Staff ID: 2
Period of leave: 10 days
Why are you going on holiday?: my account will be going into a reorganized or something like that
Did you read the rules? {Bold the option}: Yes / No
Other {Keep it short and crisp}: nope
Accepted

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
Intermediate Scratch Programmer ~~ Owner of Written Inc ~~ Owner of The Speedy Shop (formly scratch's habbit) ~~ Worker at emarald shop and crown cown ~~ Member of numerous small collabs
What I like ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Let's go to Europa to drink space-water!
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PSstarindia776 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Joining request form
Username: dynamicsofscratch
Position at shop/federation: owner
If not president, then screenshot of permission: N/A
Shop/Federation name & link:blinkit
Shop/Federation banner's name & link: https://u.cubeupload.com/bebegriggs_/Screenshot2022070114.png[
What benefit will you and us get / Why should we join? :we have the same goals as each other
Did you read the rules?: Yes / No
Ok…. Accepted…. I will add blinkit later…
u still havent added blinkit…
plus i added credits

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

PSstarindia776 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Joining request form
Shop/Federation banner's name & link: https://u.cubeupload.com/bebegriggs_/Screenshot2022070114.png[
What benefit will you and us get / Why should we join? :we have the same goals as each other
plus i added credits
I know, I will have to be on laptop for that. I am on mobile currently.

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
Intermediate Scratch Programmer ~~ Owner of Written Inc ~~ Owner of The Speedy Shop (formly scratch's habbit) ~~ Worker at emarald shop and crown cown ~~ Member of numerous small collabs
What I like ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Let's go to Europa to drink space-water!
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PSstarindia776 wrote:

———————————————–
Changing forums

As our shop is growing rapidly page by page, I want to announce that we will be shifting forums, not now, but in the distant future when we will reach like 20-30 pages to keep things organized. When we will change forums, BBcode, theme colors, banners, resources, etc. will completely change. As mentoned earlier, distant future, not now or tomorrow.
Special offerings at festive seasons

On festive seasons like Diwali, Christmas, etc, we will change the whole shop accordingly! Just informing because artists will be needed…
Foundation day of this shop {on 15/05 every year} will also be celebrated and decorated as some sort of birthday {actually it is}.
rakshabandhan at 11 aug 22

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PSstarindia776 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Holiday form
Username {including alt accounts}: dynamicsofscratch
Staff ID: 2
Period of leave: 10 days
Why are you going on holiday?: my account will be going into a reorganized or something like that
Other {Keep it short and crisp}: nope
Accepted
i oversestimated how much time i need…

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PSstarindia776 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

PSstarindia776 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Joining request form
plus i added credits
i added scratch's habbit

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

PSstarindia776 wrote:

———————————————–
Changing forums

As our shop is growing rapidly page by page, I want to announce that we will be shifting forums, not now, but in the distant future when we will reach like 20-30 pages to keep things organized. When we will change forums, BBcode, theme colors, banners, resources, etc. will completely change. As mentoned earlier, distant future, not now or tomorrow.
Special offerings at festive seasons

On festive seasons like Diwali, Christmas, etc, we will change the whole shop accordingly! Just informing because artists will be needed…
Foundation day of this shop {on 15/05 every year} will also be celebrated and decorated as some sort of birthday {actually it is}.
rakshabandhan at 11 aug 22
Yup, I know about that.

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

PSstarindia776 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

PSstarindia776 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Joining request form
plus i added credits
i added scratch's habbit
I will add directly in the new shop because I have decided not disturb the posts here

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
squaredbyinfinity
Scratcher
21 posts

PSstarindia776 wrote:

w-illy_is_here wrote:

Username: w-illy_is_here
Preferred Pronoun: he/him
What do you want: I need a scrolling platformer script, that locks on the the player when scrolling, but when you reach the borders of the level, the camera locks onto the level. Also, it would need to be compatible with an 8 frame run cycle, a jump costume, a fall costume, and a single idle frame. The levels should be able to vary in size and still work. Also parallaxes for the level background should be included. (minimum 3, max 5). Thanks. (If it makes it any easier, here is a sample of the level: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/714919864/)
Deadline {at least 1 week}: Under 2.5 weeks.
Where to notify? {default is profile}: Profile
Other {Keep it short an crisp}:Nothing.

Well, I can do it
Your order has been Accepted!
OrderID: 6
I will try to complete as fast as possible.
Hello, its me again, I was wondering when you'd finish. I'm going to release the July Demo for my game before the 27th. Do you think you could have the script done by then?

Muenster Co!
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

squaredbyinfinity wrote:

PSstarindia776 wrote:

w-illy_is_here wrote:

What do you want: I need a scrolling platformer script, that locks on the the player when scrolling, but when you reach the borders of the level, the camera locks onto the level. Also, it would need to be compatible with an 8 frame run cycle, a jump costume, a fall costume, and a single idle frame. The levels should be able to vary in size and still work. Also parallaxes for the level background should be included. (minimum 3, max 5). Thanks. (If it makes it any easier, here is a sample of the level: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/714919864/)

Well, I can do it
Hello, its me again, I was wondering when you'd finish. I'm going to release the July Demo for my game before the 27th. Do you think you could have the script done by then?
Redacted message is the url

Last edited by dynamicsofscratch (July 22, 2022 10:49:42)

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

time do the honors again

250TH POST ON THE SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

squaredbyinfinity wrote:

PSstarindia776 wrote:

w-illy_is_here wrote:

Well, I can do it
Ohh, Anyways I am writing it… You will get it in like 2 - 3 days but you'll have to make costumes (I just made a basic level, but you may make it more advanced.)

Last edited by PSstarindia776 (July 22, 2022 12:52:14)

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
squaredbyinfinity
Scratcher
21 posts

PSstarindia776 wrote:

squaredbyinfinity wrote:

PSstarindia776 wrote:

w-illy_is_here wrote:

Well, I can do it
Ohh, Anyways I am writing it… You will get it in like 2 - 3 days but you'll have to make costumes (I just made a basic level, but you may make it more advanced.)
Thank you!

Muenster Co!
squaredbyinfinity
Scratcher
21 posts

Hey. its me for the second time. Has my order been cancelled or just taking longer than expected?

Muenster Co!
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

squaredbyinfinity wrote:

Hey. its me for the second time. Has my order been cancelled or just taking longer than expected?
Hi, vice president replying.
I would like to just say that the reason your order has been delayed is because well…
it's just taking longer than expected.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
squaredbyinfinity
Scratcher
21 posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

squaredbyinfinity wrote:

I would like to just say that the reason your order has been delayed is because well…
I received a message from PSstarindia776 that my ordered was transferred to the Panda Shop. So, how long will it take now?

Muenster Co!
applejuiceproduc
Scratcher
1000+ posts

squaredbyinfinity wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

squaredbyinfinity wrote:

I received a message from PSstarindia776 that my ordered was transferred to the Panda Shop. So, how long will it take now?
ask the panda shop.

A signature
applejuiceproduc
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Art order form
Username: applejuiceproduc
Preferred Pronoun {Optional, e.g. he/him, she/her, etc}: he/him
Describe the image you want: a pfp, with a background of color 1 and color 2, color 1 should be on one side and color 2 on the other, but they should overlap and mix in the middle.
Text you want at the top {Optional}: The text I want (but not at the top, in the middle) is AJP in the Rubik font.
Colors {Give hexcode or rgb as color 1, color 2, etc}: color 1: #ff2100, color 2: #84ff00
Deadline {at least 1 week}: 1 week, but earlier if possible
Where to notify? {default is profile}: profile
Other {Keep it short an crisp}:

A signature
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

applejuiceproduc wrote:

Art order form
Describe the image you want: a pfp, with a background of color 1 and color 2, color 1 should be on one side and color 2 on the other, but they should overlap and mix in the middle.
Text you want at the top {Optional}: The text I want (but not at the top, in the middle) is AJP in the Rubik font.
Colors {Give hexcode or rgb as color 1, color 2, etc}: color 1: #ff2100, color 2: #84ff00
a'ight i'll get it

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

squaredbyinfinity wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

squaredbyinfinity wrote:

depends on
The progress that PSstarindia776 made
and
The speed of the panda shop
and point one is only viable if transferred it to the panda shop midway

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
applejuiceproduc
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

applejuiceproduc wrote:

Art order form
a'ight i'll get it
There's a bbcode thing for accepting orders you know

A signature