500+ posts

Scratch's Habbit | Open because 2.0 is WIP

applejuiceproduc wrote:

Sad. The only two orders I can’t do
Don't worry! We will get some orders…

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
Intermediate Scratch Programmer ~~ Owner of Written Inc ~~ Owner of The Speedy Shop (formly scratch's habbit) ~~ Worker at emarald shop and crown cown ~~ Member of numerous small collabs
What I like ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Let's go to Europa to drink space-water!
MR_IDK_PRO
New Scratcher
8 posts

Oh…. and I wanted to give one more order… forgot
Username: MR_IDK_PRO
Preferred Pronoun {Optional, e.g. he/him, she/her, etc}: he/him
What do you want: I was working on a python program. I am new to requests so just wanted to know how you create one…
Deadline {at least 1 week}: forever
Where to notify? {default is profile}: yes there only
Did you read the rules? {Bold the option}: Yes / No
Other {Keep it short an crisp}: no, but please complete all three orders and give them to me together.
PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

MR_IDK_PRO wrote:

What do you want: I was working on a python program. I am new to requests so just wanted to know how you create one…
Other {Keep it short an crisp}: no, but please complete all three orders and give them to me together.
Apple, looks like your luck is good today! I don't know a thing about python but you know about it as you said me….

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
Intermediate Scratch Programmer ~~ Owner of Written Inc ~~ Owner of The Speedy Shop (formly scratch's habbit) ~~ Worker at emarald shop and crown cown ~~ Member of numerous small collabs
What I like ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Let's go to Europa to drink space-water!
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Joining request form
Username: dynamicsofscratch
Position at shop/federation: owner
If not president, then screenshot of permission: N/A
Shop/Federation name & link:blinkit
Shop/Federation banner's name & link: https://u.cubeupload.com/bebegriggs_/Screenshot2022070114.png[
What benefit will you and us get / Why should we join? :we have the same goals as each other
Did you read the rules?: Yes / No
Accepted!

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Joining request form
Shop/Federation banner's name & link: https://u.cubeupload.com/bebegriggs_/Screenshot2022070114.png[
What benefit will you and us get / Why should we join? :we have the same goals as each other
Accepted!
I already accepted it! Also you can't accept an application written by yourself…

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PSstarindia776 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Joining request form
Accepted!
I already accepted it! Also you can't accept an application written by yourself…
the message is useless i know…

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MR_IDK_PRO wrote:

What do you want: BBCode of inserting urls
Where to notify? {default is profile}: same
Other {Keep it short an crisp}:
Your order has been Accepted!
OrderID: 4
will take some time

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
applejuiceproduc
Scratcher
1000+ posts

deleted

Last edited by applejuiceproduc (July 13, 2022 16:36:59)

A signature
applejuiceproduc
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MR_IDK_PRO wrote:

OrderID: 5
It took a long time to accept as I had to work out the details of what @MR_IDK_PRO wanted.

A signature
applejuiceproduc
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! MR_IDK_PRO
Your order was Completed!
Please check your order below
import scratchattach as scratch3
value = scratch3.get_var("<Project ID>", "<Name of cloud variable>")
print(value)
You need to replace <Project ID> with the Project ID and <Name of cloud variable> with the name of the cloud variable. I have tested this myself on my computer and it works, but if something is going wrong for you, please contact me.

Full scratchattach documentation can be found here.

Thanks!
—————
Regards,
applejuiceproduc

A signature
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! MR_IDK_PRO,
Your order was Completed!
Here's your order's result:

[url=your url...]Your text to link here...[/url]
Simply set your URL in the url= box and in the blank put any text to your link

Thanks!

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

I am nearly completed with the pfp…

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PSstarindia776 wrote:

I am nearly completed with the pfp…
deleted

Last edited by dynamicsofscratch (July 17, 2022 03:58:33)

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lol the universal languages shop closed

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
w-illy_is_here
Scratcher
8 posts

Username: w-illy_is_here
Preferred Pronoun: he/him
What do you want: I need a scrolling platformer script, that locks on the the player when scrolling, but when you reach the borders of the level, the camera locks onto the level. Also, it would need to be compatible with an 8 frame run cycle, a jump costume, a fall costume, and a single idle frame. The levels should be able to vary in size and still work. Also parallaxes for the level background should be included. (minimum 3, max 5). Thanks. (If it makes it any easier, here is a sample of the level: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/714919864/)
Deadline {at least 1 week}: Under 2.5 weeks.
Where to notify? {default is profile}: Profile
Other {Keep it short an crisp}:Nothing.

Last edited by w-illy_is_here (July 18, 2022 17:38:52)

applejuiceproduc
Scratcher
1000+ posts

w-illy_is_here wrote:

What do you want: I need a scrolling platformer script, that locks on the the player when scrolling, but when you reach the borders of the level, the camera locks onto the level. Also, it would need to be compatible with an 8 frame run cycle, a jump costume, a fall costume, and a single idle frame. The levels should be able to vary in size and still work. Also parallaxes for the level background should be included. (minimum 3, max 5). Thanks. (If it makes it any easier, here is a sample of the level: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/714919864/)

I can take this if nobody else can do it, but I'm not very good at platformers…

A signature
PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

w-illy_is_here wrote:

Well, I can do it
OrderID: 6
I will try to complete as fast as possible.

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
squaredbyinfinity
Scratcher
21 posts

PSstarindia776 wrote:

w-illy_is_here wrote:

Well, I can do it
OrderID: 6
I will try to complete as fast as possible.
Thanks a lot! (this is my alt)

Last edited by squaredbyinfinity (July 19, 2022 00:33:04)

Muenster Co!
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

my account will be going into a reorganized or something like that so will be offline for some time

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Holiday form
Username {including alt accounts}: dynamicsofscratch
Staff ID: 2
Period of leave: 10 days
Why are you going on holiday?: my account will be going into a reorganized or something like that
Other {Keep it short and crisp}: nope

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post