squaredbyinfinity
Scratcher
21 posts

Scratch's Habbit | Open because 2.0 is WIP

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

squaredbyinfinity wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

squaredbyinfinity wrote:

Hey. its me for the second time. Has my order been cancelled or just taking longer than expected?
Hi, vice president replying.
I would like to just say that the reason your order has been delayed is because well…
it's just taking longer than expected.
I received a message from PSstarindia776 that my ordered was transferred to the Panda Shop. So, how long will it take now?
depends on
The progress that PSstarindia776 made
and
The speed of the panda shop
and point one is only viable if transferred it to the panda shop midway
bruhhhhhh

Muenster Co!
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

applejuiceproduc wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

applejuiceproduc wrote:

Art order form
Username: applejuiceproduc
Preferred Pronoun {Optional, e.g. he/him, she/her, etc}: he/him
Describe the image you want: a pfp, with a background of color 1 and color 2, color 1 should be on one side and color 2 on the other, but they should overlap and mix in the middle.
Text you want at the top {Optional}: The text I want (but not at the top, in the middle) is AJP in the Rubik font.
Colors {Give hexcode or rgb as color 1, color 2, etc}: color 1: #ff2100, color 2: #84ff00
Deadline {at least 1 week}: 1 week, but earlier if possible
Where to notify? {default is profile}: profile
Did you read the rules? {Bold the option}: Yes / No
Other {Keep it short an crisp}:
a'ight i'll get it
There's a bbcode thing for accepting orders you know
later i am talking in the night lol

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

applejuiceproduc wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

applejuiceproduc wrote:

Art order form
Describe the image you want: a pfp, with a background of color 1 and color 2, color 1 should be on one side and color 2 on the other, but they should overlap and mix in the middle.
Text you want at the top {Optional}: The text I want (but not at the top, in the middle) is AJP in the Rubik font.
Colors {Give hexcode or rgb as color 1, color 2, etc}: color 1: #ff2100, color 2: #84ff00
Deadline {at least 1 week}: 1 week, but earlier if possible
a'ight i'll get it
There's a bbcode thing for accepting orders you know
later i am talking in the night lol
i dunno how to port rubik into scratch

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! applejuiceproduc
Your order was Completed!
Please chack your order here
I didn't manage to port rubik into scratch cuz i'm dumb but, this is best i can do!

Thanks!

Last edited by dynamicsofscratch (July 29, 2022 15:52:02)

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
applejuiceproduc
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pre-Made and package order form
Pre-made/Package item ID {pre-made starts with PM while package starts with P}: PPS001001SH
Deadline {at least 1 week}: 2 weeks, but before that if possible
I know this isn't short, but I don't have much of a choice:
BBcode
I don't really mind how you do it, as long as it is fairly easy to edit
Banners
I want all the banners, it should have a background of green and red, with the text “Apple Juice Shop”, and in smaller text “Quality products made with speed”.
Ideas
I don't need any ideas
Optional Features
I don't want the theme based items, but I want the forms and partnership

Last edited by applejuiceproduc (Aug. 4, 2022 15:48:40)

A signature
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

applejuiceproduc wrote:

Pre-made/Package item ID {pre-made starts with PM while package starts with P}: PPS001001SH
details?

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
applejuiceproduc
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

applejuiceproduc wrote:

details?
oh yeah
ill do it now

A signature
applejuiceproduc
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

applejuiceproduc wrote:

BBcode
Banners
I want all the banners, it should have a background of green and red, with the text “Apple Juice Shop”, and in smaller text “Quality products made with speed”.
Ideas
I don't need any ideas
Optional Features
can i take some help

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

applejuiceproduc wrote:

BBcode
Banners
Ideas
I don't need any ideas
Optional Features
can i take some help
through image hosters

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

applejuiceproduc wrote:

BBcode
Banners
Ideas
I don't need any ideas
Optional Features
i sadly will have to violate the BBcode simplicity

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
applejuiceproduc
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

applejuiceproduc wrote:

BBcode
Banners
Ideas
I don't need any ideas
Optional Features
can i take some help
through image hosters
sure

A signature
applejuiceproduc
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

applejuiceproduc wrote:

BBcode
Banners
Ideas
I don't need any ideas
Optional Features
wdym?

A signature
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

applejuiceproduc wrote:

BBcode
Banners
Ideas
I don't need any ideas
Optional Features
need details for forms as a shop could be multi purpose or focused on 1

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

applejuiceproduc wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

applejuiceproduc wrote:

BBcode
Banners
Ideas
I don't need any ideas
Optional Features
wdym?
the bbcode will be complicated

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
squaredbyinfinity
Scratcher
21 posts

Feedback form
Username: squaredbyinfinty
Order ID: 4
Rating {See legend section}: 0/
Description {Keep it short an crisp}: I ordered a fairly simple scrolling platformer script, I never received it due to the employees scratch editor bugging out.
Who did the work for you?: PSstarindia774
Was the order on time {Bold the option}: Yes / No
Will you return to our shop? {Bold the option}: maybe
Other {Keep it short and crisp}:

Muenster Co!
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

squaredbyinfinity wrote:

Feedback form
Username: squaredbyinfinty
Order ID: 4
Rating {See legend section}: 0/
Description {Keep it short an crisp}: I ordered a fairly simple scrolling platformer script, I never received it due to the employees scratch editor bugging out.
Who did the work for you?: PSstarindia774
Was the order on time {Bold the option}: Yes / No
Will you return to our shop? {Bold the option}: maybe
Other {Keep it short and crisp}:
Hi! (back to you again hehe…) We are apologize to you have you go through such a bad experience through our shop. We are really sorry and we will try to not let this happen again. We will inform the employee who did the work and tell him/her that you are not satisfied with their work. Thank you for sending feedback through the HFS (Habbit Feedback System)

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
applejuiceproduc
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

applejuiceproduc wrote:

BBcode
Banners
Ideas
I don't need any ideas
Optional Features
need details for forms as a shop could be multi purpose or focused on 1
multi-purpose.

A signature