Discuss Scratch

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch's Habbit | Open because 2.0 is WIP

Code Formatting 5/10
You have basic knowledge of using BBCode and its applications,
but there are some parts that could be improved.

Lite insights!

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Accessibility 6/10
you dont appear to have the link to your shop in your signature, but you do have a shop directory.

look at every nook and cranny!

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

response to our review
banner improvement: hmmm… you might wanna remove thet because banner is from the shop ‘Border Colie Banners 1.0’ by @faeriie-
bbcode freedom (being america): i dunno its fine for me

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

response to our review
banner improvement: hmmm… you might wanna remove thet because banner is from the shop ‘Border Colie Banners 1.0’ by @faeriie-

Yes, I know, I ordered that from there and I am giving credits. So, I am not removing

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
Intermediate Scratch Programmer ~~ Owner of Written Inc ~~ Owner of The Speedy Shop (formly scratch's habbit) ~~ Worker at emarald shop and crown cown ~~ Member of numerous small collabs
What I like ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Let's go to Europa to drink space-water!
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PSstarindia776 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

response to our review

Yes, I know, I ordered that from there and I am giving credits. So, I am not removing
yeah, i know

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PSstarindia776 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

response to our review

i meant that the guy that reviewed us removes that part

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

PSstarindia776 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

response to our review

i meant that the guy that reviewed us removes that part
Ok

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

Last edited by PSstarindia776 (June 22, 2022 12:25:04)

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
Intermediate Scratch Programmer ~~ Owner of Written Inc ~~ Owner of The Speedy Shop (formly scratch's habbit) ~~ Worker at emarald shop and crown cown ~~ Member of numerous small collabs
What I like ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Let's go to Europa to drink space-water!
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Business advice given by Mr. Waffle Bucket!

to be large, appeal 'em!

Last edited by dynamicsofscratch (June 22, 2022 12:27:11)

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

Who is “Mr. Waffle Bucket”?

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Business advice given by Mr. Waffle Bucket!

to be large, appeal 'em!
lol waffle bucket XD

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PSstarindia776 wrote:

u dont get the joke name??

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

PSstarindia776 wrote:

u dont get the joke name??

Oh! yes yes! (IDK who he is ;)) How can I forget that joke name?

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PSstarindia776 wrote:

search for the ceo of ‘Berkshire Hathaway’ ive just misspelled his name cuz of autocorrect (plus so he dosent sue me XD)

Last edited by dynamicsofscratch (June 22, 2022 12:34:44)

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

Oh, actually I didn't knew that…

Last edited by PSstarindia776 (June 22, 2022 12:35:08)

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PSstarindia776 wrote:

Oh, actually I didn't knew that…
hehehe

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

The BBcode of the shop is getting very messy… I will need to create more categories, but saved for future is not enough to cover… So, I will create a new forum.

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
Sil3nci0
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username {including alt accounts}: Sil3nci0
Staff ID: 3
Period of leave: right now
Why are you going on holiday?: too busy on things
Did you read the rules? {Bold the option}: Yes / No
Other {Keep it short and crisp}: please do the activity checks for me

“Those who dare to challenge the great GAMS2 will perish.”
-Universal Destroyer Silencio, 8:22:50, Wednesday August 24, 2022