Discuss Scratch

S_P_A_R_T
Scratcher
500+ posts

Space Program Simulator: Build Rockets, and Explore a Solar System with Realistic Orbital Mechanics!

SPS v1.20.8 is now out!

Check out Space Program Simulator!

In it, you can build your own rockets from a variety of parts!
Then fly it with realistic orbital mechanics.

Go to orbit, explore different planets, share your save codes, and do so much more!

If you would like to help out on the project or chat about space or really anything else, check out the offical SPS Studio!

For more information & tutorials, check out the offical forum post!

BoTheBear
Scratcher
100+ posts

Space Program Simulator: Build Rockets, and Explore a Solar System with Realistic Orbital Mechanics!

S_P_A_R_T wrote:

SPS v1.20.8 is now out!
WOOHOO!!!

when I hear sps 1.20.8 is out
say [What's new?]

S_P_A_R_T
Scratcher
500+ posts

lol, mostly performance increases (because it used to be very bad), and less crashes

Go to orbit, explore different planets, share your save codes, and do so much more!

If you would like to help out on the project or chat about space or really anything else, check out the offical SPS Studio!

BoTheBear
Scratcher
100+ posts

how to orbit?

S_P_A_R_T
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'll post a tutorial on my YT

-Pixelly-
Scratcher
100+ posts

BoTheBear wrote:

how to orbit?
ill tell you
-Pixelly-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Pixelly- wrote:

BoTheBear wrote:

how to orbit?
ill tell you
first you to go vertical then turn a little for a lot of times tthen when your apoasis is at space you burn with a fast engine horizontally and then make a orbit
S_P_A_R_T
Scratcher
500+ posts

New Video Out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ5QGkdXCcc

BoTheBear
Scratcher
100+ posts

S_P_A_R_T wrote:

New Video Out!

S_P_A_R_T_Test
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'll be posting a lot more soon!

I test
S_P_A_R_T
Scratcher
500+ posts

Orbit Tutorial!

-Pixelly-
Scratcher
100+ posts

S_P_A_R_T wrote:

New Video Out!

thanks for the video it will help out alot in my space game!
S_P_A_R_T_Test
Scratcher
100+ posts

No problem!

I test
BoTheBear
Scratcher
100+ posts

ORBIT TUTORIAL!!!!! YOOOOOOO!

S_P_A_R_T_Test
Scratcher
100+ posts

I test
BoTheBear
Scratcher
100+ posts

S_P_A_R_T wrote:

Orbit Tutorial!
I used to go up so high

orbiting is falling and missing earth

S_P_A_R_T_Test
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yep!

I test
S_P_A_R_T
Scratcher
500+ posts

New video again!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Oxjqis3orJI

S_P_A_R_T
Scratcher
500+ posts

New YouTube video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVE5W4CFV6g

BoTheBear
Scratcher
100+ posts

What's the save code?

S_P_A_R_T wrote:

New video again!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Oxjqis3orJI