it was flipping tedious

"it isn't that i don't like talking;
it's that i'm lazy and i don't wake up until the afternoon."

Nemofish84
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kirby

gigamushroom wrote:

Why is HAL constantly remixing old Kirby music? Seriously, how hard is it to come up with original tunes?
Probably nostalgia. I like the original victory music for Kirby when he completes a level.

fsh
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

gigamushroom wrote:

Why is HAL constantly remixing old Kirby music? Seriously, how hard is it to come up with original tunes?
Why fix what ain't broken

Just a baseball nerd with an absurdist sense of humor.

creator of more than 7 posts, each one stupider than the one before

Cherryespeon122
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kirby

-ColorMaster- wrote:

gigamushroom wrote:

probably because of that and fan service the fact that making original stuff is harder than you think

gigamushroom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Cherryespeon122 wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

gigamushroom wrote:

probably because of that and fan service the fact that making original stuff is harder than you think
Well firstly, it's not really the fixing I'm talking about, it's the building. Secondly, other games don't shy away from trying new things and somehow manage to include original music pieces. Lastly, I'm a huge fan of Kirby music, and I'm often excited to hear new catchy melodies only to be disappointed after finding out that it's just Green Greens or C-R-O-W-N-E-D for the umpteenth time (though at this stage, it really is to be expected).

“You see things; and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not?’”
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

gigamushroom wrote:

Cherryespeon122 wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

gigamushroom wrote:

Well firstly, it's not really the fixing I'm talking about, it's the building. Secondly, other games don't shy away from trying new things and somehow manage to include original music pieces. Lastly, I'm a huge fan of Kirby music, and I'm often excited to hear new catchy melodies only to be disappointed after finding out that it's just Green Greens or C-R-O-W-N-E-D for the umpteenth time (though at this stage, it really is to be expected).
I can see what you're saying, and in reality it's more how it's remixed that I think you're tired of. Green Greens is often remixed into the same happy lala land style which yes, that is bland

Cherryespeon122
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kirby

look at what i made

there are a lot of small details in this

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Cherryespeon122 wrote:

look at what i made

EDGY xD

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
--Azure--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kirby

Cherryespeon122 wrote:

--Azure-- wrote:

MingoNewsChannel wrote:

Star Dream: This boss is too hard, we need an easier boss
Void Termina: This boss is too easy, we need a harder boss
Star Dream was way too easy.
it wasn’t easy or hard.

it was flipping tedious
I didn't think it was tedious. Just really easy.

-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Cherryespeon122 wrote:

look at what i made

Cherryespeon122
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kirby

More kirby anime memes

Nemofish84
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kirby

Cherryespeon122 wrote:

look at what i made

Lol XP

Last edited by Nemofish84 (April 26, 2018 13:08:11)

fsh
XxThe_Black_FoxX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Cherryespeon122 wrote:

More kirby anime memes

What even was that??
GMod?
Blender???
mikumikudance?

Never say never.
AAlanScratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

*Insert Hyness being similar to Zant here*

I don't talk here anymore, I honestly have some bad memories here arguing with people here and people thinking I'm weird for openly being bisexual. Go to my profile to check where I'm doing now. I really wish people would forgive me for my horrible mistakes when I check back here.
MingoNewsChannel
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kirby

Franscisca: Good.
Flamberge: Good.
Zan Partizane: OH MY GOD CAN YOU PLEASE JUST BE STILL FOR AT LEAST ONE SECOND

i am a random person that makes pg family friendly content so subscribe for good luck forever

> NUMBER OF POSTS ON 2.0: 389
> NUMBER OF POSTS ON 3.0: 1
when green flag clicked
blockspam
blockspam
blockspam
slockbpam
spamblock
the spamming of the block
blockspamming
blockspammer
blockspammed
stop [my life v]
Vario_the_Plumber
Scratcher
39 posts

Kirby

The more Kirby villains I learn, the more complicated the Kirby universe gets.

Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun
Shine on, you crazy diamond
muellly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Is it just me or is the final boss of Kirby star allies terrible. Kirby Star Allies and Kirby's return to dream land final boss spoilers in the white text. Void Termina is terrible for a Kirby boss. The battle starts out in this weird thing that does not feel like a Kirby boss. The battle is in 3D as in movement for some reason. Also you can only jump twice before landing. What happened to Kirby's unlimited ability to fly. So with the movement alone it is nothing like a Kirby game. Attacking is also very boring. You spam the button over and over again. The thing pretty much auto locks so you don't have to aim at all. Then entire battle is pretty much spam attack while dodging Void Termina's attacks. Void Termina has a ton of health, and it doesn't help that it's health bar is weird and only shows segments instead of the entire health thing. Another bad thing about it is that only one person can control moving at a time. This pretty much kills off the joy of fighting Kirby bosses with friends as all your friends can do is spam a button. The void soul was the best part of the fight. This is mostly because it was a Kirby boss and not a legend of Zelda boss(I think it was a LoZ boss. I haven't played enough LoZ to be 100% sure). I love trying to do the true arena but Void Termina just ruins the entire arena for me.

The Lor Starcutter battle was much much better. I beat the true arena in Kirby's Return to Dreamland all of the time and I still like that boss as much as the rest of the bosses. First of all it keeps most of the base mechanics of normal Kirby. The game is still 2D and you can fly infinity, in fact you don't fall ever which is an okay change for a boss battle. Void Termina changed the entire game from 2D to 3D movement and took away kirby's infinite flight. Something Kirby has had since his first game. Both bosses do away with copy abilities for the most part. Lor Starcutter changes your ability to Landia and Void Termina changes your ability to star ally sparkler which your abilities affecting some of it's attacks, I think. Lor Starcutter was much more enjoyable because you actually had to aim your attacks. It felt like you could do more than spam a button. Void Termina didn't let anyone but the person controling the movement do anything but spam a button. Another difference was the health. Lor starcutter's was visible and Void Termina's was split up into weird chunks. The visable health bar kept track of your progress and showed that your scratch damage was doing something. Void Termina's was split up into chunks. It gives the feeling that you are just surviving or just hitting it until the game says that you did something. Another thing Lor Starcutter did right was multiplayer. In Lor starcutter's fight other players could play the game. In Void Termina's fight they could only spam a button.
Anyway that is my rant on how Kirby stat allies final boss ruins the true arena and Kirby's return to dreamland did the fight better.

I would greatly appreciate if you were to check of this game I spent months that includes plot and bosses here https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/97452006/ ………………………………………Want a detailed review or idea?

I'm a major fan of Pokemon, Undertale and the Pija and Toast series.
I am doing a shiny scramble of pokemon Pearl. I'm 7 chapters in and on my way to the 2nd gym.
lachlanatbakewell
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kirby

WARNING! LEAKS AHEAD! A recent datamine has revealed that possibly, Adeleine, Daroach, and Dark Meta Knight will be included in the second wave. The third wave should feature Magolor, Taranza, Susie, and the Jambastion Mages. The mages will likely be a set similar to Rick & Kine & Coo. Hyness also has alternate colors, like, friend colors…

Just a weirdo who chills here from time to time.
Cherryespeon122
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kirby

lachlanatbakewell wrote:

WARNING! LEAKS AHEAD! A recent datamine has revealed that possibly, Adeleine, Daroach, and Dark Meta Knight will be included in the second wave. The third wave should feature Magolor, Taranza, Susie, and the Jambastion Mages. The mages will likely be a set similar to Rick & Kine & Coo. Hyness also has alternate colors, like, friend colors…
adeleine would be a glorified paint ability

muellly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Cherryespeon122 wrote:

lachlanatbakewell wrote:

adeleine would be a glorified paint ability
Adeleine? Yes! Adeleine needs to be in another Kirby game. I have seen her as a main character in the Kirby universe ever since reading brawl in the family and it would be great to finally see her in another game.

I would greatly appreciate if you were to check of this game I spent months that includes plot and bosses here https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/97452006/ ………………………………………Want a detailed review or idea?

I'm a major fan of Pokemon, Undertale and the Pija and Toast series.
I am doing a shiny scramble of pokemon Pearl. I'm 7 chapters in and on my way to the 2nd gym.