Discuss Scratch

-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

gigamushroom wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Kirby Super Star Ultra or Return to Dreamland?
Super Star Ultra, no contest. That game is rad
Both games are awesome, I just played Return to Dreamland more plus I got softlocked in that treasure cave adventure one where you get all the gold and stuff so I could basically only play the minigames or rebeat the two adventures I had already done

Just a baseball nerd with an absurdist sense of humor.

creator of more than 7 posts, each one stupider than the one before

lachlanatbakewell
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kirby

gigamushroom wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Kirby Super Star Ultra or Return to Dreamland?
Super Star Ultra, no contest. That game is rad
return to dreamland, just cause I haven't played super star ultra

Just a weirdo who chills here from time to time.
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Kirby Star Allies finally came out, but I was on Hiatus. Do you guys still want to talk about it?
I really want Star Allies!
AAlanScratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

It's funny how only Kirby, Dedede, and Escargoon are the only characters who are animated with 3D models.

At one scene, Kirby's hand-drawn, and then later he's 3D for some reason.

I don't talk here anymore, I honestly have some bad memories here arguing with people here and people thinking I'm weird for openly being bisexual. Go to my profile to check where I'm doing now. I really wish people would forgive me for my horrible mistakes when I check back here.
XxThe_Black_FoxX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

AAlanScratch wrote:

It's funny how only Kirby, Dedede, and Escargoon are the only characters who are animated with 3D models.

And speaking of 3D, I heard that cartoon supposedly got an entirely 3D remake on the 3DS or something similar? I'm really curious to see what that looks like.

Never say never.
AAlanScratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

XxThe_Black_FoxX wrote:

AAlanScratch wrote:

And speaking of 3D, I heard that cartoon supposedly got an entirely 3D remake on the 3DS or something similar? I'm really curious to see what that looks like.
It's where Dedede summons a giant lobster.

I don't talk here anymore, I honestly have some bad memories here arguing with people here and people thinking I'm weird for openly being bisexual. Go to my profile to check where I'm doing now. I really wish people would forgive me for my horrible mistakes when I check back here.
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Something about the final boss of Kirby Star Allies reminds me of something or someone else (no, not Majora).
Okamihowl122
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kirby

Spycapt54 wrote:

Something about the final boss of Kirby Star Allies reminds me of something or someone else (no, not Majora).
Is it Sachiel from Neon Genesis Evangelion? Or perhaps the mouse-looking things in Halacandra from Kirby's Return to Dreamland?

*WOOP WOOP WOOP* SPOILERS AHEAD

Or, if we're referring to Void Soul, perhaps Okami's final boss?

Last edited by Okamihowl122 (March 25, 2018 21:34:51)

Follow scratching-pokemon and giretres!
Hey, you awesome people, shop at The Mon Shop. It's where I go when I need ideas, so why don't y'all check it out?
The Fur Nations- An RP (Join here!)
ls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day
lachlanatbakewell
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kirby

I would actually like to see the right back at ya characters as dream friends! (except tiff, screw her)
but anyway, a guy mentioned he hopes prince fluff will be a dream friend, what do you think? I would like that.

XxThe_Black_FoxX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

lachlanatbakewell wrote:

I would actually like to see the right back at ya characters as dream friends! (except tiff, screw her)
but anyway, a guy mentioned he hopes prince fluff will be a dream friend, what do you think? I would like that.

Seeing Prince Fluff come back would be awesome, ESPECIALLY as a Dream Friend!! C:
He's so cute x3

Last edited by XxThe_Black_FoxX (March 25, 2018 22:53:37)

Never say never.
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

XxThe_Black_FoxX wrote:

lachlanatbakewell wrote:

Seeing Prince Fluff come back would be awesome, ESPECIALLY as a Dream Friend!! C:
He's so cute x3
Others and myself have been wanting a copy ability based on Kirby's Epic Yarn. Fluff as a playable character might be the closest thing we get to one.
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Okamihowl122 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Is it Sachiel from Neon Genesis Evangelion? Or perhaps the mouse-looking things in Halacandra from Kirby's Return to Dreamland?

What's Neon Genesis Evolution
lachlanatbakewell
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kirby

Spycapt54 wrote:

Okamihowl122 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

anime with lots of blood and robots

Last edited by lachlanatbakewell (March 25, 2018 23:32:23)

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Spycapt54 wrote:

Okamihowl122 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Confusing anime the anime

inactive

yay october
Okamihowl122
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kirby

Spycapt54 wrote:

Okamihowl122 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Some anime. I just googled “Star allies final boss” and looked at the section on the wiki about what it resembles.

Follow scratching-pokemon and giretres!
Hey, you awesome people, shop at The Mon Shop. It's where I go when I need ideas, so why don't y'all check it out?
The Fur Nations- An RP (Join here!)
ls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day
XxThe_Black_FoxX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

So, here's something random–

List who you think are the 5 cutest Helpers! x3

1. Burning Leo/Knuckle Joe
2. NESP
3. Birdon
4. Driblee
5. Como

(Honorable Mentions: Chilly, Rocky, Poppy Bros. Jr.)

Never say never.
AAlanScratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Kirby Right Back At Ya 2:

Dedede buys useless trash from Amazon to clobber that there Kirby.

Cherryespeon122
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kirby

AAlanScratch wrote:

Kirby Right Back At Ya 2:

Dedede buys useless trash from Amazon to clobber that there Kirby.
i know i came out of nowhere
IGN 10.8 / 10 would watch it

"it isn't that i don't like talking;
it's that i'm lazy and i don't wake up until the afternoon."

XxThe_Black_FoxX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Has anyone else played Star Allies since the Dream Friends update came out? *casually (possible) spoilers*
> Marx is just too dang cute….. Even though he's a little monster. Well, was anyway….. I think he miiiiight actually be friendly for good now, since he appeared as a Dream Friend summon instead of a boss cameo… Anyway, I played Star Allies for a while with one of my siblings (who was Marx) and I just can't get over how cool and cute he is. I love how they did him and all the other Dream Friends.
Star Allies is totally just a callback to Super Star <

Last edited by XxThe_Black_FoxX (March 29, 2018 01:40:34)

Never say never.
lachlanatbakewell
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kirby

XxThe_Black_FoxX wrote:

Has anyone else played Star Allies since the Dream Friends update came out? *casually (possible) spoilers*
> Marx is just too dang cute….. Even though he's a little monster. Well, was anyway….. I think he miiiiight actually be friendly for good now, since he appeared as a Dream Friend summon instead of a boss cameo… Anyway, I played Star Allies for a while with one of my siblings (who was Marx) and I just can't get over how cool and cute he is. I love how they did him and all the other Dream Friends.
Star Allies is totally just a callback to Super Star <
> I did, and marx was on my team at the end!
Too bad I couldn't get kawasaki on it though…

Last edited by lachlanatbakewell (March 29, 2018 01:43:17)