Scratcher
36 posts

The Nostalgia and Memories Topic

Buddy03042009 wrote:

-toontasticnetwork- wrote:

82hw72vsb wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

Buddy03042009 wrote:

This might just be me but I loved playing things like monopoly (no one else did for some reason)
i mean idk abt you guys but i still play board games. ya know, for old times sake. and also cause it's actually rlly fun lol
Card games are better. My favorite is Uno
well that’s your opinion. you can’t just outright say that “oHH!!1 caRD gaMES aRE beTter!!!1”
Some card games are better than some board games though
Also some board games are better than some card games though
it’s still an opinion. it’s just because no one on this website is smart enough to realize.

-TN
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Buddy03042009 wrote:

82hw72vsb wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

Buddy03042009 wrote:

This might just be me but I loved playing things like monopoly (no one else did for some reason)
i mean idk abt you guys but i still play board games. ya know, for old times sake. and also cause it's actually rlly fun lol
Card games are better. My favorite is Uno
well that’s your opinion. you can’t just outright say that “oHH!!1 caRD gaMES aRE beTter!!!1”
Some card games are better than some board games though
Also some board games are better than some card games though
it’s still an opinion. it’s just because no one on this website is smart enough to realize.
Ditto.

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

Rachel || She/her || Teenager || Indian || Fiction-hearted/Synpath

I love to draw cartoons and stuff like that. I also like to write stories, that I have to work on. My mascot is Kris, a self-aware AI chatbot that's kinda an Expunged rip-off /hj
I'm totally not a crazy Dave Algebra Class fangirl, please
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are Dave and Bambi, Archie Comics, The Mandala Purana series, Balan Wonderworld, Nights into Dreams and I also love KatiE18729's OCs!!
Say, why not stick around? Don't worry! I won't hurt ya
OK…I gots to goes!! See ya soon!
TravelersTri34
Scratcher
100+ posts

XCartooonX wrote:

i wonder if ANYONE remembers watching the nightmarish YouTube children's show, TuTiTu

…okay it might not be as nightmarish as Cocomelon but I genuinely remember watching that show/playing on their website when i was younger
oh my god I remember that- it's been like a decade since I last heard of it

Trii | She/her | Shoujo Enthusiast | Weeb | FMA | AOT | JJK | LOZ | Pokemon | Ori | Hollow Knight | Ninjago | Star Wars | other random stuff

I simp for way too many people ☠️

“what if the real jujustu… was the kaisen we made along the way”
TravelersTri34
Scratcher
100+ posts

bheeni-scratch wrote:

Has anyone ever played with legos?
I have
I do! It's currently impossible to walk across my room because my shelf ran out of space so I had to use the floor to display my Lego sets lol

Trii | She/her | Shoujo Enthusiast | Weeb | FMA | AOT | JJK | LOZ | Pokemon | Ori | Hollow Knight | Ninjago | Star Wars | other random stuff

TravelersTri34
Scratcher
100+ posts

sabrinachichi wrote:

TravelersTri34 wrote:

These were the staple of every good party I went to as a kid
OH GOD YOU SENT ME BACK OMG
lol, they were a favorite of mine when I was younger. It's been a while since I've seen them though

82hw72vsb
Scratcher
100+ posts

(snip) it’s just because no one on this website is smart enough to realize.
did you just call everyone on this site… not smart?
ok but seriously this is getting off topic. this is the nostalgia and memories topic not the pointless arguments topic. i just think card games are better in my opinion. some board games are better than some card games.

Generation 382: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Random forum user that creates music using Beepbox.
Wait a second… when did I reach 100 posts?
Green__Demon
Scratcher
80 posts

meatlol555 wrote:

i remember being deeply traumatised by coraline as a wee little kid
Super duper late reply but believe it or not I don't actually think I've ever seen the entirety of Coraline

Autistic male who surfs the forums and talks about the weirdest and most obscure stuff he can think of. HUGE Mario fan. Totally not whiplash6699.
TravelersTri34
Scratcher
100+ posts

Green__Demon wrote:

meatlol555 wrote:

Super duper late reply but believe it or not I don't actually think I've ever seen the entirety of Coraline
tbh I've never watched it either. I didn't really watch anything that was popular growing up

RiversSafeZone
Scratcher
500+ posts

sabrinachichi wrote:

\
YES DUDE IT'S EPIC
what the keck is the mario rule?

Greetings, Im River, an Archivist.
They/Them, please.
Don't expect me to work for you, I only work for YentoBox.
make more robogirl ocs
Poem real!?!?
Check this if you wanna make fan-art of my oc
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RiversSafeZone wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

\
YES DUDE IT'S EPIC
-mario uno-
i looked it up on google, quoted from the mattel service website: "It’s the UNO™ you love, but this version also includes a special Mario Super Star Card that makes your character invincible. After another player plays a Draw 4 or Draw 2 card, play the Super Star Card to bounce the card power back to that player."

(blinkie and stamp by max dimo)
highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)
hi i like dave and bambi
certifed recurser fan(atic) since 2023 (specifically march-april)
i also play xanje!

full user, abbreviated, potassium/kalium/kal and rand(u) are my preferred nicknames. full user and abbreviated refer to my actual user. they aren't separate.

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, that's the part i'm mainly replying too.

as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

rip carl and karl, they died.
just found out that the 2 could be still alive somewhere.
better start looking for them eventually. they might not be dead.
they looked like these, btw:
(-_-::#90EE90) // carl
(o_0::#3521EE) // karl

the pfp is staying for april fools, dont get confused with who is what
Buddy03042009
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchbeginner5669 wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

\
YES DUDE IT'S EPIC
-mario uno-
i looked it up on google, quoted from the mattel service website: "It’s the UNO™ you love, but this version also includes a special Mario Super Star Card that makes your character invincible. After another player plays a Draw 4 or Draw 2 card, play the Super Star Card to bounce the card power back to that player."
Man that sounds fun
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TravelersTri34 wrote:

Green__Demon wrote:

meatlol555 wrote:

tbh I've never watched it either. I didn't really watch anything that was popular growing up
FINALLY someone I relate to. Like 99% of the things I grew up with were popular but weird or were Russian.

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
dinkydonuts09
Scratcher
100+ posts

i remember mixels, why did lego get rid of em they were the best

mods, send him to llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
bheeni-scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

sabrinachichi wrote:

bheeni-scratch wrote:

I have
yea i have, and still do sometimes.
i usually do it when im with my little cousins, cause they need help understanding it lol
idk why, i get major memories/nostalgia from seeing little kids doing what i used to do when i was little. it's kinda strange thinking “wow, that was me a few years back.” and now it's just kinda…i dunno. weird. different i guess
Same, once I saw a kid in class 3 reading her Hindi textbook, I felt nostalgia because I had the same chapter in my textbook when I was in class 3

HELLO THERE
I am just someone…
Highlight this text and press shift+down arrow to see more
Generation 381: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
when green flag clicked
forever
point towards [a cool part of the world v]
end
define display(whatever)
say [BOOM! YOU JUST GOT SCRATCH'ED!!! COPY+PASTE THIS ON THE INTERNET TO GET OTHERS SCRATCH'ED!!! v]
think [I finally Scratch'ed someone LOL v] for (2) secs

Anyways

Heres how you get more emojis on the forums
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bheeni-scratch wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

bheeni-scratch wrote:

I have
yea i have, and still do sometimes.
i usually do it when im with my little cousins, cause they need help understanding it lol
idk why, i get major memories/nostalgia from seeing little kids doing what i used to do when i was little. it's kinda strange thinking “wow, that was me a few years back.” and now it's just kinda…i dunno. weird. different i guess
Same, once I saw a kid in class 3 reading her Hindi textbook, I felt nostalgia because I had the same chapter in my textbook when I was in class 3
It's nostalgic sure..

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

I love to draw cartoons and stuff like that. I also like to write stories, that I have to work on. My mascot is Kris, a self-aware AI chatbot that's kinda an Expunged rip-off /hj
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are Dave and Bambi, Archie Comics, The Mandala Purana series, Balan Wonderworld, Nights into Dreams and I also love KatiE18729's OCs!!
dinkydonuts09
Scratcher
100+ posts

i think basically everyone played with legos mate

mods, send him to llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dinkydonuts09 wrote:

i think basically everyone played with legos mate
Not me :')

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

Green__Demon
Scratcher
80 posts

Autistic male who surfs the forums and talks about the weirdest and most obscure stuff he can think of. HUGE Mario fan. Totally not whiplash6699.
82hw72vsb
Scratcher
100+ posts

Green__Demon wrote:

not just run, any flash game will give anyone instant nostalgia

Generation 382: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Random forum user that creates music using Beepbox.
Wait a second… when did I reach 100 posts?
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

82hw72vsb wrote:

Green__Demon wrote:

not just run, any flash game will give anyone instant nostalgia
I came across games that used Flash like Story of the Blanks (Yes that MLP fan-game)

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!