Discuss Scratch

Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

NOW OPEN! ✿ Bee's Boutique ✿ Grand Opening ✿ Looking for staff!

FlameWol wrote:

Also, I’m not in charge of accepting people, but I’m going to apply for that soon.
How do you apply for a higher job?

To enter signature navigation: highlight this and press shift + down / up arrow key
Enigma_Ezra
Nickname: Ezra

Experienced branding designer → logos, intros, banners, thumbnails
GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
I've been a Scratcher for over 3 years. I've been front-paged twice. I have a total of over 30k views over these years, getting an incredible boost (both views and follows) from making friends, being involved in forums, working in shops in the Request forum page, and especially my Rock, Paper, Scissors game. If you wanna talk, contact me on my profile!
Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

FlameWol wrote:

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

snip
I would say accepted but you forgot the codeword.
I can't find the codeword!!

To enter signature navigation: highlight this and press shift + down / up arrow key
Enigma_Ezra

GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
I've been a Scratcher for over 3 years. I've been front-paged twice. I have a total of over 30k views over these years, getting an incredible boost (both views and follows) from making friends, being involved in forums, working in shops in the Request forum page, and especially my Rock, Paper, Scissors game. If you wanna talk, contact me on my profile!
FlameWol
Scratcher
500+ posts

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

FlameWol wrote:

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

snip

The codeword is sunshine, happy applying

This Line means this is my signature! Highlight-Shift-Down to see the shops and banners I have acquired in a sense, I work at some of them!

FlameWol's Quote of the month; Bro go watch Frieren after Journey End, It's Peak.

FlameWol, Secretary of ✿ Bee's Boutique ✿ currently moving to a 2.0

faeriie--
Scratcher
100+ posts

FlameWol wrote:

faeriie-- wrote:

FlameWol wrote:

Username:FlameWol
Are you leaving permanently: No
When are you leaving: 27th
When will you be back (if you will be): 3rd of may, or earlier.
alright!

Nevermind, false alarm, I will be going to a hotel this Thursday and Friday and won’t be online probably.
Ok, that's fine

FlameWol
Scratcher
500+ posts

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

FlameWol wrote:

Also, I’m not in charge of accepting people, but I’m going to apply for that soon.

Don’t know, but I’m going to ask, and resubmit my employee form.

This Line means this is my signature! Highlight-Shift-Down to see the shops and banners I have acquired in a sense, I work at some of them!

FlameWol's Quote of the month; Bro go watch Frieren after Journey End, It's Peak.

Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

FlameWol wrote:

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

FlameWol wrote:

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

snip
The codeword is sunshine, happy applying
Yea, I was thinking it was “sunshine” but I didn't see it from some other job application forms so I wasn't sure. Thank you!

Enigma_Ezra

GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
faeriie--
Scratcher
100+ posts

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

Username: Enigma_Ezra
How active are you from 1-10: 10!!
What can you do: I am the best at vector art (not characters though), but I can do everything else except OC's and music and voice acting. For example, intros, outros, reviews, banners, pfp's, logos. Oh, and also sunshine!
Accepted

faeriie--
Scratcher
100+ posts

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

FlameWol wrote:

Basically just write a few sentences about why you want the job, why you would be good for the job, etc. There isn't really a proper form lol

Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

faeriie-- wrote:

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

What can you do: I am the best at vector art (not characters though), but I can do everything else except OC's and music and voice acting. For example, intros, outros, reviews, banners, pfp's, logos. Oh, and also sunshine!
Accepted
Sorry, I don't know why part of my post was cut off, but thank you!

Yay! My first job! Any orders I can take right now?

Last edited by Enigma_Ezra (April 26, 2022 15:47:35)

Enigma_Ezra

GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
FlameWol
Scratcher
500+ posts

faeriie-- wrote:

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

FlameWol wrote:

Basically just write a few sentences about why you want the job, why you would be good for the job, etc. There isn't really a proper form lol

In case of no form of the higher job thing, I’ll make one, but I’ll do the sentences now

I would like the secretary job, because I feel like it would be like an unpaid intern, I am very active on this website and I will check this activity page, I will not bump it like spam, this would also be a very good experience for me to get the feeling of higher ups with shops.

FlameWol
Scratcher
500+ posts

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

faeriie-- wrote:

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

Accepted

I don’t think so, but since we are so active right now, someone’s bound to request something real quick.

Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

FlameWol wrote:

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

I don’t think so, but since we are so active right now, someone’s bound to request something real quick.
Yea, maybe we should try to join federations or partner with other shops.

Enigma_Ezra

GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
FlameWol
Scratcher
500+ posts

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

FlameWol wrote:

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

Yea, maybe we should try to join federations or partner with other shops.

We will have to get Bee’s permission to do so then.

Last edited by FlameWol (April 26, 2022 15:56:56)

Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

I really want to be the Co-Owner but like I just started and so you guys obviously wouldn't exactly trust me to get on such a high job so quickly. But yea, I'm going to apply for that once I earned your trust.

Enigma_Ezra

GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
FlameWol
Scratcher
500+ posts

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

I really want to be the Co-Owner but like I just started and so you guys obviously wouldn't exactly trust me to get on such a high job so quickly. But yea, I'm going to apply for that once I earned your trust.

That’s good on you, but maybe you should apply for a lower job so then you get the feeling much more quicker?

Like see how I want the secretary role? That’s because it’s my first time applying for a high role.

Maybe get the partnership manager role so then we can get partnerships,

Again that’s just my opinion.

Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

FlameWol wrote:

Is Bee @faeriie–?

Enigma_Ezra

GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
FlameWol
Scratcher
500+ posts

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

FlameWol wrote:

Is Bee @faeriie–?

Yes, she just goes by Bee.

Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

FlameWol wrote:

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

snip
That’s good on you, but maybe you should apply for a lower job so then you get the feeling much more quicker?
Like see how I want the secretary role? That’s because it’s my first time applying for a high role.
Maybe get the partnership manager role so then we can get partnerships.
Thanks for the advice! Which higher job role would you recommend?

Enigma_Ezra

GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
FlameWol
Scratcher
500+ posts

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

FlameWol wrote:

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

snip
Maybe get the partnership manager role so then we can get partnerships.
Thanks for the advice! Which higher job role would you recommend?

Either the Chairman role, or the Partnership Manager role because you wanted some federations and shops partnered with us.

faeriie--
Scratcher
100+ posts

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

faeriie-- wrote:

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

Accepted

Yes, I think @DinoMaster20's order is unclaimed, let me know if someone's claimed it though. Here it is:

Username: DinoMaster20
What you want done: pfp
Description of order: Background is Ukraine flag. Front is like the character in my pfp, without glitched, just drawn, with a big smile. (). He's have a green hoodie on, and maybe be a bit slanted, as it he was waving.
Should be done by: idc
Where should we contact you: Here, and an old project (DON'T WATCH IT)
Have you read the ToS: Yes
Other: If possible, make the character, not the flag, glitch. Not just look like that, but every (about) 100 seconds. It will glitch around for about 5 seconds before going back to normal for the next 100 seconds. It isn't required, but I'd love that feature.