Discuss Scratch

damiboy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

➿️ Things I'm Making And Creating Directory 4.0 - so you won't post a duplicate! ➿️

set y to (...)
[scratchblocks v] to
[/scratchblocks]
samrat07
New to Scratch
6 posts

➿️ Things I'm Making And Creating Directory 4.0 - so you won't post a duplicate! ➿️

Your text to link here…
OK-Aaron
Scratcher
24 posts

You don't just post random things here you ask things you don't know!
:__ scratch is just for coding __ :
\__ This is scratch discuss __/
\__ you don't just randomly post __/ Please check out my account and stuff I make and please be kind!!
Thanks!
OK-Aaron
Scratcher
24 posts

Last edited by OK-Aaron (Sept. 9, 2022 16:18:37)

OK-Aaron
Scratcher
24 posts

damiboy1 wrote:

set y to (...)
[scratchblocks v] to
[/scratchblocks][/quote]
[big][big]Scratch is the BEST!!!! CHECK OUT MY STUFF PLEASE THANKS![/big][/big]
Kitten-da-Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

is there a stray topic?

Signed:
J. N.

Here is my cute cat:
OK-Aaron
Scratcher
24 posts

Aww so cute!!
OK-Aaron
Scratcher
24 posts

when green flag clicked
say
OK-Aaron
Scratcher
24 posts

when green flag clicked
say [Cool! Scratch is cool!]
when [ v] key pressed
say [scratch is cool!]
wendiner
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'd like to request the addition of an Assembly and Machine Code topic @ https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/629877/
Retrobitkid7
Scratcher
26 posts

Im mostly working on fighting animations in my spare time.
random_garbage_721
New to Scratch
2 posts

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(bad post I thought this was reading playing)

Last edited by co0lcr34t10ns (Sept. 29, 2022 15:07:06)

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

Maxinator44
Scratcher
1 post

specccc wrote:

I like scratch cuz I get to make my own projects
WindowsMeRules2000
Scratcher
500+ posts

Maxinator44 wrote:

specccc wrote:

I like scratch cuz I get to make my own projects

Having trouble with My Stuff, or profile comments? Discuss the issues here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/727967/
Hello, I’m WindowsMeRules2000. I am mainly active on Questions about Scratch, Help with Scripts, Suggestions, and Bugs and Glitches, and I often reply to posts with zero responses. I like Love Live! and Doki Doki Literature Club. Follow me so I can get to 2K!

I apologise but my signature (and now yours) has the Social Virus and cannot appear in public. If you have seen this social experiment and want to join in, simply replace your signature (or a line of your signature) with this.

(๑\>◡\<๑ :: sensing) // This is Sayori, she spreads positive vibes
(¬_¬ :: #ffc2fd) // This is Natsuki, she prevents dupe suggestions and identifies rejected suggestions
(ーー; :: looks) // This is Yuri, she answers questions in the QaS forum
(:\) :: pen) // This is Monika, she helps people in the Help with Scripts forum

TonGames
Scratcher
100+ posts

I do not see a code.org topic in the list, can it be added?

My very first scratch signature, I will make funny skits for only entertainment and game and more!
SwimmerBoi5B
Scratcher
4 posts

when green flag clicked
stop [moving]
move (109) steps
say [ok] for (2) secs
UT_Toriel
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ham19-01-2011 wrote:

JackyBorderCollie wrote:

This is stickied! Congrats
Yesssssssssssssssss now everyone will see mineral fish topic link yayayayayaya
Thanks! Yes they will!
rehehehe
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello. Could you please add my Paint 3D topic to the directory? https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/634452/

Animated button created by me

Despite what my About section says, I have been using Scratch before 2019. 2019 was the year that I first joined Scratch.
Marnie_0567
New to Scratch
2 posts

give me the pokemon topic link