Discuss Scratch

Ham19-01-2011
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➿️ Things I'm Making And Creating Directory 4.0 - so you won't post a duplicate! ➿️

-THE_WAVE wrote:

???
This is the Things I'm Making and Creating Directory 4.0, a list of topics in this forum! You can request your/someone else's topic to be added by posting here!

FemaleRavenclawAvid reader and writerMaths enthusiastForumer
SuggestionerQaS-erHarry Potter fanMonopoly fan

❝ I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious
- Michael Scott
owaishassan
Scratcher
3 posts

➿️ Things I'm Making And Creating Directory 4.0 - so you won't post a duplicate! ➿️

7yy
BADLAND222
Scratcher
46 posts

look BADLAND 5
FREEZE LEVEL CONLY COLD!

^^^^ Is not round do failed

Last edited by BADLAND222 (May 18, 2022 10:37:41)

Suky_boy
Scratcher
3 posts

I need some one who speak Spanish to sing this anthem

¡Eleva el estándar! ¡Levántalo con valentía!

Al servicio de su país,

¡No escatimar nada dandolo todo!

Marcha sobre oh Mudigo,

En la multitud alegre,

Defiende lo correcto y lo correcto lo incorrecto

Donde solo pertenecen la paz y el amor.

Dios mantiene nuestra tierra libre y gloriosa!

En la abundancia y en el tiempo de necesidad

Cuando esta hermosa tierra era joven,

Nuestros valientes antepasados ​​sembraron la semilla

de donde nació nuestro orgullo.

barbados
De tus viejas y duras cadenas

Tú forjaste, con mano de ira,

El arado que fertiliza la tierra

Y la espada que salva el honor.

Un orgullo que no hace alarde desenfrenado

De lo que ha resistido

Que une nuestros corazones de costa a costa

El orgullo de la nacionalidad.
Yagootest
Scratcher
1 post

960times10_5is106044
Scratcher
500+ posts

Even the translate pop-up can appear!

Check it out:

Also, check out the Mineral Fish Topic (not by me) and the Numberblocks Fish Topic.
Press Shift+Down to see the rest.

You found me!
Jack2888
Scratcher
100+ posts

Should there be a Rubik's cube topic?

SALMON
HIGHLIGHT & (CTRL)* + SHIFT + DOWN FOR MORE WEIRD STUFF
*Only if you don't have chrome.
This is my signature! I can put whatever I want on it! This does not have any thing to do with my posts.

(^:: list) [        Dino Hat     ](foo :: pen) :: hat :: operators//This is a hat wearing dino that eats all the evil kumquats!
( :: #067a3a)‎ ‎{‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ⸧ :: cap ‎ } :: :: cap :: #a4523a

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

Fact time! I have eaten a kumquat before! It was not good :P
Generation 6: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Shhh, you did not hear this from me but Comment:"coconut" on my profile for a free follow!
Ham19-01-2011
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jack2888 wrote:

Go ahead and create one here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/29/topic/add/
Then, you can suggest it to be added here.

- Michael Scott
Ham19-01-2011
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Suky_boy wrote:

I need some one who speak Spanish to sing this anthem

¡Eleva el estándar! ¡Levántalo con valentía!

Al servicio de su país,

¡No escatimar nada dandolo todo!

Marcha sobre oh Mudigo,

En la multitud alegre,

Defiende lo correcto y lo correcto lo incorrecto

Donde solo pertenecen la paz y el amor.

Dios mantiene nuestra tierra libre y gloriosa!

En la abundancia y en el tiempo de necesidad

Cuando esta hermosa tierra era joven,

Nuestros valientes antepasados ​​sembraron la semilla

de donde nació nuestro orgullo.

barbados
De tus viejas y duras cadenas

Tú forjaste, con mano de ira,

El arado que fertiliza la tierra

Y la espada que salva el honor.

Un orgullo que no hace alarde desenfrenado

De lo que ha resistido

Que une nuestros corazones de costa a costa

El orgullo de la nacionalidad.
Ask this in the Requests forum

- Michael Scott
Jack2888
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ham19-01-2011 wrote:

Jack2888 wrote:

Go ahead and create one here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/29/topic/add/
Then, you can suggest it to be added here.
Is this good?

SALMON
HIGHLIGHT & (CTRL)* + SHIFT + DOWN FOR MORE WEIRD STUFF
*Only if you don't have chrome.
This is my signature! I can put whatever I want on it! This does not have any thing to do with my posts.

(^:: list) [        Dino Hat     ](foo :: pen) :: hat :: operators//This is a hat wearing dino that eats all the evil kumquats!
( :: #067a3a)‎ ‎{‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ⸧ :: cap ‎ } :: :: cap :: #a4523a

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

Fact time! I have eaten a kumquat before! It was not good :P
Generation 6: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Shhh, you did not hear this from me but Comment:"coconut" on my profile for a free follow!
AXEstudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

How would you post a duplicate in the things im making and creating section?
Are you allowed to talk about something that other people talk about?

Hello! If you are confused, this is my signature! This is not part of the comment.
NOTE: This is a Shift+Down-arrow signature. If you are on mobile, you cant read the rest :(
Hey, its
AXEstudios
With some more signature nonsense!
————————————————————————————————————————————
Quote of the day: "Tutorials, tutorials, tutorials. Everywhere you look, there's a tutorial telling you how to do this, how to do that. But what are they really teaching us? Nothing but the bare minimum, just enough to get by. They're a crutch, a crutch that's holding us back from true knowledge and understanding. Why do we need tutorials? Because we've become a society of instant gratification, where we want everything handed to us on a silver platter. We want to be spoon-fed information, instead of taking the time to learn and discover for ourselves. But that's not how true knowledge and understanding is gained.
True knowledge and understanding comes from hard work and perseverance. It comes from trial and error, from making mistakes and learning from them. It comes from diving deep into a subject and uncovering its secrets. But tutorials don't teach us any of that. They teach us just enough to complete a task, but not enough to truly understand it.
Tutorials are the enemy of true knowledge and understanding. They're a trap, a trap that keeps us from reaching our full potential. They make us dependent on them, instead of teaching us how to find knowledge and understanding on our own.
" - @SteelLurker
AXEstudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

IS IT EVEN PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE!?

Seriously are you allowed to make a cool drawing because someone else made a cool drawing?

Hello! If you are confused, this is my signature! This is not part of the comment.
NOTE: This is a Shift+Down-arrow signature. If you are on mobile, you cant read the rest :(
Hey, its
AXEstudios
Quote of the day: "Tutorials, tutorials, tutorials. Everywhere you look, there's a tutorial telling you how to do this, how to do that. But what are they really teaching us? Nothing but the bare minimum, just enough to get by. They're a crutch, a crutch that's holding us back from true knowledge and understanding. Why do we need tutorials? Because we've become a society of instant gratification, where we want everything handed to us on a silver platter. We want to be spoon-fed information, instead of taking the time to learn and discover for ourselves. But that's not how true knowledge and understanding is gained.
True knowledge and understanding comes from hard work and perseverance. It comes from trial and error, from making mistakes and learning from them. It comes from diving deep into a subject and uncovering its secrets. But tutorials don't teach us any of that. They teach us just enough to complete a task, but not enough to truly understand it.
Tutorials are the enemy of true knowledge and understanding. They're a trap, a trap that keeps us from reaching our full potential. They make us dependent on them, instead of teaching us how to find knowledge and understanding on our own.
" - @SteelLurker
AXEstudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

AXEstudios wrote:

IS IT EVEN PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE!?

Seriously are you allowed to make a cool drawing because someone else made a cool drawing?
wait, nvm

Hey, its
AXEstudios
" - @SteelLurker
weohfiuwhuhwe
Scratcher
2 posts

what it's this?
BuzzedOut
Scratcher
500+ posts

BuzzedOut
Scratcher
500+ posts

AXEstudios wrote:

How would you post a duplicate in the things im making and creating section?
Are you allowed to talk about something that other people talk about?
What they mean by this is that if there’s already a topic for, Minecraft, for example, you shouldn’t make another Minecraft topic, but instead post on the existing one.

oskarg2013
Scratcher
29 posts

last time i code this
when green flag clicked[scratchblocks]
move (10) steps
[/scratchblocks]
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pkhead wrote:

Is there not a Lua topic? No one ever made one?
Technically, there is…

Animated button created by me

Despite what my About section says, I have been using Scratch before 2019. 2019 was the year that I first joined Scratch.
pkhead
Scratcher
1000+ posts