Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 『 Touch of Adventure 』⋆ Wᴇ'ᴅ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ⋆ Offering reviews, image hosting, banners + more! ⋆ NEW LIMITED TIME OFFER! ⋆ Partnering! [RSS Feed]
Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

『 Touch of Adventure 』⋆ Wᴇ'ᴅ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ⋆ Offering reviews, image hosting, banners + more! ⋆ NEW LIMITED TIME OFFER! ⋆ Partnering!

Username: Enigma_Ezra
Product you'd like: Thumbnail
Deadline: As soon as possible, no rush
Person you'd like to make it: The best person for the job of course!
Links/Images: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/478683735/
Description: So the thumbnail for my game is really bland so I thought you could make it better so it would be more attractive.
Where to notify you: I followed the discussion, but please also message me on my profile.
Other: NA

To enter signature navigation: highlight this and press shift + down / up arrow key
Enigma_Ezra
Nickname: Ezra

Experienced branding designer → logos, intros, banners, thumbnails
GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
I've been a Scratcher for over 3 years. I've been front-paged twice. I have a total of over 30k views over these years, getting an incredible boost (both views and follows) from making friends, being involved in forums, working in shops in the Request forum page, and especially my Rock, Paper, Scissors game. If you wanna talk, contact me on my profile!
Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

『 Touch of Adventure 』⋆ Wᴇ'ᴅ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ⋆ Offering reviews, image hosting, banners + more! ⋆ NEW LIMITED TIME OFFER! ⋆ Partnering!

Username: Enigma_Ezra
Product you'd like: Review
Deadline: April 30, 2022
Person you'd like to help: The best person for the job please.
Links/Images: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/631365829/
Description: My project is getting curated soon as so I want to make it the best, I need some suggestions for my game and also please check if there are any bugs or glitches.
Where to notify you: I followed the discussion, but please also message me on my profile.
Other: Sorry about the chain orders.

To enter signature navigation: highlight this and press shift + down / up arrow key
Enigma_Ezra

GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
I've been a Scratcher for over 3 years. I've been front-paged twice. I have a total of over 30k views over these years, getting an incredible boost (both views and follows) from making friends, being involved in forums, working in shops in the Request forum page, and especially my Rock, Paper, Scissors game. If you wanna talk, contact me on my profile!
jeb_kerman457
Scratcher
100+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

jeb_kerman457 wrote:

Package Order Form
taken
Complete!
shop banner

bump banner

[img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/680947085_900x500.png[/img]
heading banners

[img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/680701370_900x500.png[/img]

[img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/680948978_900x500.png[/img]

[img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/680948957_900x500.png[/img]

[img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/680948925_900x500.png[/img]

[img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/680948407_900x500.png[/img]

NOT COMPLETE YET SAVINGS CODE
Thank you!

She/They
Future Storm Chaser/Firefighter
Average Missourian
Certified SKYWARN weather spotter in St. Louis, MO
Click me for more!

donka_
Scratcher
5 posts

hi jolia

General Order Form

Username: donka_
Product you'd like: review of my project, road trip
Deadline: 3 days
Person you'd like to make it: anyone that is actually professional and has proper grammar so i understand what they're saying. someone that ACTUALLY SPECIALIZES IN REVIEWS. i don't want some idiot to make a crappy review that's only like 3 sentences.
Links/Images: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/678980745/
Description: here is what i want in the review:
  • general feedback
  • what you liked most
  • what i could improve on
Where to notify you: contact me in my profile comments, specifically the shop thread i left there. contact me there when my order is both taken and completed.
Other: i didnt find any codewords

hi im donka and im from argentina but im fluent in both spanish and english

toshino kyokoooo
donka_
Scratcher
5 posts

Application

Username: donka_

Alts you will use: saitamagtopm, ill probably make an alternate account for orders

Products you will make: project thumbnails, image hosting, project reviews (new)

Examples of work (1 per product): thumbnail 1, thumbnail 2, thumbnail 3, i cant show image hosting (how would i show that) but i use cubeupload, and i dont have anything for project reviews (yet).

Shops you've previously worked in/are working in: happy shop 2.0, and other shops (but they closed down)

Preferred nickname: donka

Why we should choose you:
  • i have common sense
  • i am bilingual
  • i have shop experience
  • i am professional
  • i am cool

Other: i didnt find any codewords

hi im donka and im from argentina but im fluent in both spanish and english

toshino kyokoooo
Oopsiepretsel
Scratcher
48 posts

Username: iidonut-
Product you'd like: Shop template
Deadline: asap please
Person you'd like to make it: idm!
Links/Images: shop banner: https://u.cubeupload.com/iidonut_/pretzelsdesigns1.png Bump banner: https://u.cubeupload.com/iidonut_/BumpBanner.jpg
Description:
Where to notify you: Profile please
Other: Thank you!
FlameWol
Scratcher
500+ posts

Application

Username:FlameWol
Alts you will use: MeliousWolf
Products you will make: Movie trailers (with pictures provided)
Examples of work (1 per product): I would show the movie trailer, but how do I do that? I made it on IMovie..

Shops you've previously worked in/are working in: I am working in Bee’s boutique
Preferred nickname: Flame
Why we should choose you: I have common sense, and have big brain
Other:

This Line means this is my signature! Highlight-Shift-Down to see the shops and banners I have acquired in a sense, I work at some of them!

FlameWol's Quote of the month; Bro go watch Frieren after Journey End, It's Peak.

FlameWol, Secretary of ✿ Bee's Boutique ✿ currently moving to a 2.0

Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

FlameWol wrote:

Movie trailers, I would show the movie trailer, but how do I do that? I made it on IMovie
Maybe video host it?

Enigma_Ezra

GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
FlameWol
Scratcher
500+ posts

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

FlameWol wrote:

Movie trailers, I would show the movie trailer, but how do I do that? I made it on IMovie
Maybe video host it?

Could you video host it? because most likely the website I need to use is most likely going to be blocked.

Or I could use my computer but that will take a while, and I would rather do it now.

This Line means this is my signature! Highlight-Shift-Down to see the shops and banners I have acquired in a sense, I work at some of them!

FlameWol's Quote of the month; Bro go watch Frieren after Journey End, It's Peak.

Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

FlameWol wrote:

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

FlameWol wrote:

snip
Maybe video host it?
Could you video host it? because most likely the website I need to use is most likely going to be blocked.
Or I could use my computer but that will take a while, and I would rather do it now.
Do you use YouTube? You can use that.

Last edited by Enigma_Ezra (April 26, 2022 17:17:44)

Enigma_Ezra

GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
FlameWol
Scratcher
500+ posts

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

FlameWol wrote:

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

FlameWol wrote:

Maybe video host it?

Oh yes I do, Search up Alpha Toothless and search for the one that has the photo in all caps.

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Oopsiepretsel wrote:

Links/Images: shop banner: https://u.cubeupload.com/iidonut_/pretzelsdesigns1.png Bump banner: https://u.cubeupload.com/iidonut_/BumpBanner.jpg
Description:
Could you give a description/theme of the shop please as that section is blank? (Note to workers - NOT taken by me)

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT
- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

FlameWol wrote:

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

Oh yes I do, Search up Alpha Toothless and search for the one that has the photo in all caps.
Just send us the link to your YT channel or send us a YouTube link.

Enigma_Ezra

GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
FlameWol
Scratcher
500+ posts

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

FlameWol wrote:

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

Just send us the link to your YT channel or send us a YouTube link.

Whenever I try to use YouTube on the device I’m using now, it’s blocked.

Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

FlameWol wrote:

Whenever I try to use YouTube on the device I’m using now, it’s blocked.
Got it. When you have time.

Enigma_Ezra

GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
TheAnimalKingdom42
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheAnimalKingdom42 wrote:

Do you require credit for regular image hosting?

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Do you require credit for regular image hosting?
No!

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT
- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Oopsiepretsel wrote:

Description:
Taken
There doesn't seem to be much description so I'll alle what I see fit or could you add a description? Thanks!

Last edited by Jolia_RKW (April 26, 2022 19:17:59)

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FlameWol wrote:

Application

Username:FlameWol
Alts you will use: MeliousWolf
Products you will make: Movie trailers (with pictures provided)
Examples of work (1 per product): I would show the movie trailer, but how do I do that? I made it on IMovie..

Shops you've previously worked in/are working in: I am working in Bee’s boutique
Preferred nickname: Flame
Why we should choose you: I have common sense, and have big brain
Other:
Sorry but we aren't looking for new products. Perhaps you could make your own shop?

Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

FlameWol wrote:

snip
Sorry but we aren't looking for new products. Perhaps you could make your own shop?
We are making a shop together soon!!

Enigma_Ezra

GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 『 Touch of Adventure 』⋆ Wᴇ'ᴅ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ⋆ Offering reviews, image hosting, banners + more! ⋆ NEW LIMITED TIME OFFER! ⋆ Partnering! [RSS Feed]