Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 『 Touch of Adventure 』⋆ Wᴇ'ᴅ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ⋆ Offering reviews, image hosting, banners + more! ⋆ NEW LIMITED TIME OFFER! ⋆ Partnering! [RSS Feed]
FlameWol
Scratcher
500+ posts

『 Touch of Adventure 』⋆ Wᴇ'ᴅ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ⋆ Offering reviews, image hosting, banners + more! ⋆ NEW LIMITED TIME OFFER! ⋆ Partnering!

TheAnimalKingdom42 wrote:

Hey! I was hoping I could come here for image hosting but I don't know how to share the images with you. I don't want to upload them to a project because Scratch destroys the quality. Do you have any ideas? Thanks.

See how I got my siggy banner? You have to go onto a hosting service, or link them with the original link.

This Line means this is my signature! Highlight-Shift-Down to see the shops and banners I have acquired in a sense, I work at some of them!

FlameWol's Quote of the month; Bro go watch Frieren after Journey End, It's Peak.

FlameWol, Secretary of ✿ Bee's Boutique ✿ currently moving to a 2.0

FlameWol
Scratcher
500+ posts

『 Touch of Adventure 』⋆ Wᴇ'ᴅ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ⋆ Offering reviews, image hosting, banners + more! ⋆ NEW LIMITED TIME OFFER! ⋆ Partnering!

Some of those hosting websites are

photobucket.com (costs money; has a free plan of up to 250 images with a watermark)
cubeupload.com (used by most Scratchers, however users must sign up for an account to upload images)
imageshack.com and imageshack.us (30-day free trial with account before payment is required
scratchr.org (The ScratchR domain is no longer owned by the Scratch Team, and is now an SMS sending service.)
wikipedia.org and related subdomains
wikimedia.org and related subdomains
scratch-dach.info (Now redirects to de.scratch-wiki.info)
uploads.scratch.mit.edu, cdn.scratch.mit.edu, and cdn2.scratch.mit.edu (most commonly used for project/studio thumbnails)
scratch.mit.edu
assets.scratch.mit.edu (This is more complicated than using the other image hosts because it requires knowledge about HTTPS POST requests)
wiki.scratch.mit.edu (This domain can no longer be updated because of the Domain Transfer)
scratch-wiki.info (This works with all language subdomains, e.g. en.scratch-wiki.info)

This Line means this is my signature! Highlight-Shift-Down to see the shops and banners I have acquired in a sense, I work at some of them!

FlameWol's Quote of the month; Bro go watch Frieren after Journey End, It's Peak.

TheAnimalKingdom42
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FlameWol wrote:

Snip
You see, aside from Scratch, I don't have an image host, that is why I came here. I would like to know how to get the images to you without ruining the quality.

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FlameWol wrote:

Snip
You see, aside from Scratch, I don't have an image host, that is why I came here. I would like to know how to get the images to you without ruining the quality.
If you use Canva, you can share the link with us (a view link) and we can screenshot and host from there, or send us a Canva edit link and we can then download and host. Another way is to us img.bb which is completely free and doesn’t require an account. Upload an image, share the link and we can upload onto a website the forums do allow images to be hosted on

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT
- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
FlameWol
Scratcher
500+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

FlameWol wrote:

Snip
If you use Canva, you can share the link with us (a view link) and we can screenshot and host from there, or send us a Canva edit link and we can then download and host. Another way is to us img.bb which is completely free and doesn’t require an account. Upload an image, share the link and we can upload onto a website the forums do allow images to be hosted on

Can confirm the Canva link, I use it for school.

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

00ff00 wrote:

General Order Form

Username: 00ff00
Product you'd like: Image Hosting
Deadline: It's just image hosting, so maybe tomorrow?
Person you'd like to make it: Anyone
Links/Images: https://notabug.org/madpickle/Lunar-OS-Backend/raw/master/static/logo.png
Description:
Where to notify you: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/599123/
Other:
Your order has been completed!
Here is the hosted images along with the link below.

[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/MilkySkies/0B1247FD22784241A18B.png[/img]
Thank you for ordering at Touch of Adventure, and feel free to leave a review!

- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

StarryDove wrote:

Username: @StarryDove
Product you'd like: A banner for my forum signature
Deadline: within a fortnight
Links/Images: Can the background be gummy bears which are coloured with different gradients
Description: Can it say my username and then say that I'm a Girl, Tween, Violin Player and loves to draw and paint? Also cud it be a gif?
Where to notify you: My profile
Other: None
Your order is completed!
You can find the image and link below. If you want any changes, please let me know! I've also included a watermark in there as well.

[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/MilkySkies/3FA6523173564D498653.gif[/img]
Thank you for choosing Touch of Adventure, and if you have time, please feel free to leave a review!

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
00ff00
Scratcher
100+ posts

Review

Username: 00ff00
What you liked about the order: IDK It's just image hosting
What could be improved: Maybe a bit faster, as said its just image hosting
Rating: 9/10
Quote for front page: IDK It's just image hosting. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Other:

#DontBanAIArt >:​D
Dream-123-123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FlameWol wrote:

Snip
Try following this tutorial.

Signature wip
TheAnimalKingdom42
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'll submit my request sometime soon. I don't have time tomorrow. Thank you all!

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey! I was hoping I could come here for image hosting but I don't know how to share the images with you. I don't want to upload them to a project because Scratch destroys the quality. Do you have any ideas? Thanks.
Well there's a way for you to host on scratch which is relatively easy, try it here. If not then try posting the raw image link? Even though it might not make a picture you can post the link to it.

FlameWol wrote:

Username: FlameWol
What you liked about the order: exactly what I wanted, with little time wait, I may have not followed the discussion, oops.
What could be improved: nothing, the service is amazing!
Rating: 10 /10
Quote for front page: beautiful service, and exactly what I wanted.
Other:
Thanks for the review!

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

jeb_kerman457 wrote:

Package Order Form
taken
I've made one of the heading type banners and the shop banner if you could let me know of they're ok then I'll finish the rest for you.
heading banner

shop banner

StarryDove
Scratcher
100+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

StarryDove wrote:

Username: @StarryDove
Product you'd like: A banner for my forum signature
Deadline: within a fortnight
Links/Images: Can the background be gummy bears which are coloured with different gradients
Description: Can it say my username and then say that I'm a Girl, Tween, Violin Player and loves to draw and paint? Also cud it be a gif?
Where to notify you: My profile
Other: None
Your order is completed!
You can find the image and link below. If you want any changes, please let me know! I've also included a watermark in there as well.

[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/MilkySkies/3FA6523173564D498653.gif[/img]
Thank you for choosing Touch of Adventure, and if you have time, please feel free to leave a review!

it's beautiful! thank you for taking my order!

made by @Just-Ideas (tysm!)

TheAnimalKingdom42
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Do you require credit for regular image hosting?

jeb_kerman457
Scratcher
100+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

jeb_kerman457 wrote:

Package Order Form
taken
I've made one of the heading type banners and the shop banner if you could let me know of they're ok then I'll finish the rest for you.
heading banner

shop banner

This will work

She/They
Future Storm Chaser/Firefighter
Average Missourian
Certified SKYWARN weather spotter in St. Louis, MO
Click me for more!

Dream-123-123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Do you require credit for regular image hosting?
I don't think so, most places don't.

Signature wip
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

jeb_kerman457 wrote:

Package Order Form
taken
Complete!
shop banner

bump banner

[img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/680947085_900x500.png[/img]
heading banners

[img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/680701370_900x500.png[/img]

[img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/680948978_900x500.png[/img]

[img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/680948957_900x500.png[/img]

[img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/680948925_900x500.png[/img]

[img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/680948407_900x500.png[/img]

[img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/680948071_900x500.png[/img]
BONUS
Studio thumbnail

[img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/680945879_450x450.png[/img]
signature button

[img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/680950826_100x100.png[/img]

Last edited by Jolia_RKW (April 26, 2022 16:08:15)

Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can someone tell me what image hosting is?

To enter signature navigation: highlight this and press shift + down / up arrow key
Enigma_Ezra
Nickname: Ezra

Experienced branding designer → logos, intros, banners, thumbnails
GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
I've been a Scratcher for over 3 years. I've been front-paged twice. I have a total of over 30k views over these years, getting an incredible boost (both views and follows) from making friends, being involved in forums, working in shops in the Request forum page, and especially my Rock, Paper, Scissors game. If you wanna talk, contact me on my profile!
Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: Enigma_Ezra
Product you'd like: Banners
Deadline: As soon as possible
Person you'd like to make it: The best person for the job obviously!
Links/Images: Gradient blue background, question marks
Description: I want a bump banner, I want a gradient blue background and question marks around the banner.
Where to notify you: I followed the discussion, but please also message me on my profile.
Other: NA

To enter signature navigation: highlight this and press shift + down / up arrow key
Enigma_Ezra
Nickname: Ezra

Experienced branding designer → logos, intros, banners, thumbnails
GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
I've been a Scratcher for over 3 years. I've been front-paged twice. I have a total of over 30k views over these years, getting an incredible boost (both views and follows) from making friends, being involved in forums, working in shops in the Request forum page, and especially my Rock, Paper, Scissors game. If you wanna talk, contact me on my profile!
Dream-123-123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

Can someone tell me what image hosting is?
see this article for information.

Signature wip
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 『 Touch of Adventure 』⋆ Wᴇ'ᴅ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ⋆ Offering reviews, image hosting, banners + more! ⋆ NEW LIMITED TIME OFFER! ⋆ Partnering! [RSS Feed]