Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING] [RSS Feed]
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

abcde26 wrote:

Scratchbeginner5669 wrote:

RobloxianMinecraft wrote:

AlphaCodes-- wrote:

AJ-Scratch-AJ wrote:

AJ-Scratch-AJ wrote:

abcde26 wrote:

-snip-
Username: trivagoGuyy
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): Website Development
Who do you want to do it (optional): AJ-Scratch-AJ
Timeframe (Due Date): ASAP
Description: i need a website, that if you click on a button called click me, it will say the time.
Timezone (optional):
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): nope
Other Details: NaN

Hi @trivagoGuyy! Here is your order: https://Current-Time-for-Lightining-Studios-40.aj-repl-aj.repl.co. Thanks for ordering here at Lightning Studios 4.0! If you require any changes, please do ask. Download link will be present in the project itself.
Edit: BTW the time will be in 24 hr format (aka military time)

Repost (since it was a test order I did it like that)
Accepted!
accepted what?
I work here (not as BOD) but they accepted them as a employee (also why am I still not on the staff list abcde-)
added
(too lazy to snip this quote lol) thanks (also it looks like you added bic twice for some reason)

zero_print("still no code malfunction!")
Z3R0_941NT("1T D035 N0T 3X1ST.")

highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)

just a random person.

heyo! im just your casual dave and bambi fan whos also into other games, like rainworld.
im mainly a TiRaP person, but sometimes i might post somewhere else.
certifed recurser fan(atic)

nicknames that i am fine with (officially) include “scratchbeginner”, “sb5669”, “potassium/kalium” and “kal” (thanks rachel for the last nickname suggestion!)
fine with “rand/randu” (my roblox nickname)

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, thats the part im mainly replying too.

certified expunged and (mainly) recurser fan
as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

rip carl and karl, they died.
just found out that the 2 could be still alive somewhere.
better start looking for them eventually. they might not be dead.
they looked like these, btw:
(-_-::#90EE90) // carl
(o_0::#3521EE) // karl

the pfp is staying for april fools, dont get confused with who is what
Spentine
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

Username: Spentine
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): Review
Why do you want to do it (optional): Improve my project, I need MORE CRITICISM. FEED IT TO ME. MORE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. I WANT MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE so i can improve :>
Timeframe (Due Date): tomorrow maybe
Description: I spent so long on the project, I need somebody to review it. I am advertisement-free (except for the signature).
Timezone (optional): PST
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): no
Other Details: Please look.

Hello, can you review my project? The project is in my signature, I put a ton of effort.

I am looking for a rating /10, and a reason for that. If you can find anything wrong, even if it is quite minor, tell me. I'll add the music, so you don't need to tell me about that.

Last edited by Spentine (Dec. 31, 2021 06:54:23)

pls dont comment “a” on my profile

also my connect 4 AI
abcde26
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spentine wrote:

Why do you want to do it (optional): Improve my project, I need MORE CRITICISM. FEED IT TO ME. MORE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. I WANT MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE so i can improve :>
Timeframe (Due Date): tomorrow maybe
Description: I spent so long on the project, I need somebody to review it. I am advertisement-free (except for the signature).
Timezone (optional): PST
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): no
Other Details: Please look.

Hello, can you review my project? The project is in my signature, I put a ton of effort.

I am looking for a rating /10, and a reason for that. If you can find anything wrong, even if it is quite minor, tell me. I'll add the music, so you don't need to tell me about that.
Taken!

No signature currently stored in profile.

Uhh what? Wait how am I typing th-
QuexizT
Scratcher
100+ posts

I have an unfinished order taken by abcde.
And an unfinished interview.
And probably some other stuff I don't remember.

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 23:59:59)

Coral_123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi, so I have unfinished interview, and I'm not on the staff list…

abcde26
Scratcher
1000+ posts

QuexizT wrote:

Coral_123 wrote:

Whoops! The shop is closed for now. After 2022's first hour in america, i'll open the store again and continue the interviews.

Also I un-take the order.

No signature currently stored in profile.

Uhh what? Wait how am I typing th-
Spentine
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Who do you want to do it (optional):

Timeframe (Due Date): honestly you can do it whenever you want

Description: I've updated my project twice since I last came here for your review. The spot I want you to go to is Start > Blitz or Start > 40 Lines, but if you have extra time you can make sure my settings are clear and not as clear as mud. Give me all the feedback you can!

Timezone (optional): PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): Yes

Other Details: I've ordered from you before, and it's a review. I'm doing it again because I just want to make sure my new gamemodes aren't trash. Please tell me if you think 40L is too hard. Thanks!

also my connect 4 AI
AJ-Scratch-AJ
Scratcher
500+ posts

Spentine wrote:

(#467)

Description: I've updated my project twice since I last came here for your review. The spot I want you to go to is Start > Blitz or Start > 40 Lines, but if you have extra time you can make sure my settings are clear and not as clear as mud. Give me all the feedback you can!

Other Details: I've ordered from you before, and it's a review. I'm doing it again because I just want to make sure my new gamemodes aren't trash. Please tell me if you think 40L is too hard. Thanks!
Taken! Im new here so I will just be playing ur project and telling the cons and pros about it. Its the tetris project right?

Last edited by AJ-Scratch-AJ (Jan. 1, 2022 03:13:02)

Why did you scroll this much? Just stop

DUDE!

Bruh.

Mr. Ramsay is disappointed in you.
Spentine
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AJ-Scratch-AJ wrote:

Spentine wrote:

(#467)

Taken! Im new here so I will just be playing ur project and telling the cons and pros about it. Its the tetris project right?
Yes! I'm updating it RIGHT NOW. Play in a minute.

also my connect 4 AI
AJ-Scratch-AJ
Scratcher
500+ posts

AJ-Scratch-AJ wrote:

(#468)

Spentine wrote:

(#467)

Hello @Spentine, I have finished the review and have commented it on the project. I will also paste it here

Review from Lightning Studios 4.0: While I was playing this game, I didnt notice any major bugs, one time the controls customization didnt work, I think its my problem. My suggestion is a little less shakiness in the start menu and an in game menu. There should be a pause option in the game which opens up a small menu which has Exit, Return To Main Menu, Settings etc. All in all, this is perfectly fine and is great! Just for the looks, you could make a more retro themed UI and music, that would make it more like the real tertis. (The last one is just a random suggestion, you dont need to do it)

Why did you scroll this much? Just stop

DUDE!

Bruh.

Mr. Ramsay is disappointed in you.
SilverDxxsies
Scratcher
100+ posts

leave form
Username: SilverDxxsies
Why do you want to take leave? (optional) i dont think i was ever even officially hired but yeah.
For how long? i want to quit- couldnt find the quit form tho

Hi! I'm SilverDxxsies! I like art!
I'm a small youtuber with 32+ subscribers!
Subscribe here! -w- —-> My Channel
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Owner of Silver Shop 2.0

thenewcoder_mikebjj
Scratcher
64 posts

back

when [ Grade] > (5)
delete (All) of [Easy hw]
insert [Teachers treating you like a baby but also being strict] at (1) of [Teachers]
when [ Grade] > (9)
forever
show list [Hw]
add [Hw] to [Hw]
end
Coral_123
Scratcher
100+ posts

abcde26 wrote:

QuexizT wrote:

Coral_123 wrote:

Whoops! The shop is closed for now. After 2022's first hour in america, i'll open the store again and continue the interviews.

Also I un-take the order.
It's 2022 now!!! Yay!

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: ajsya
What would you like?: computer backdrop art for scratch project
Description: I would like a modern but playful-looking “computer backdrop” for a future project. If I like the result I will include it in my project.
Color Palate: you do not need to include these exact colors, but this is about the feel I'm looking for. #ECF0F1 #D8DCDD #B7BABB #F1948A #EC7063
Due Date: Sometime next week, but If you can't make that I understand
Are you following this shop? (Topic): No
Where would you like us to contact you?: Please contact me on my profile with any changes on the status of my order
Other: Please note that I might send this order to several other shops, this is due to needing multiple wallpapers for my projecty

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

Username: ajsya
What would you like?: computer backdrop art for scratch project
Description: I would like a modern but playful-looking “computer backdrop” for a future project. If I like the result I will include it in my project.
Color Palate: you do not need to include these exact colors, but this is about the feel I'm looking for. #ECF0F1 #D8DCDD #B7BABB #F1948A #EC7063
Due Date: Sometime next week, but If you can't make that I understand
Are you following this shop? (Topic): No
Where would you like us to contact you?: Please contact me on my profile with any changes on the status of my order
Other: Please note that I might send this order to several other shops, this is due to needing multiple wallpapers for my projecty
Taken!

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
Ham19-01-2011
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Order Form: Order something from us!

Username: Ham19-01-2011
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): Image Hosting
Who do you want to do it (optional): anyone
Timeframe (Due Date): Tomorrow
Description: I have ten banners to be hosted here.
Timezone (optional):
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): yea
Other Details:

FemaleRavenclawAvid reader and writerMaths enthusiastForumer
SuggestionerQaS-erHarry Potter fanMonopoly fan

❝ I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious
- Michael Scott
QuexizT
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ham19-01-2011 wrote:

(#476)
Order Form: Order something from us!

Username: Ham19-01-2011
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): Image Hosting
Who do you want to do it (optional): anyone
Timeframe (Due Date): Tomorrow
Description: I have ten banners to be hosted here.
Timezone (optional):
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): yea
Other Details:
I'll do it

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 23:59:59)

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

delete

Last edited by Aadish_1759 (Jan. 10, 2022 04:14:44)

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You have been invited to the Galaxy Awards contest. Only 15 shops get picked and we picked your shop as one of them. You will compete to make banners around the theme of galaxy.
You can find our forum thread here.
Your redeem code is LightningStudiosGalaxyReedeem

Thanks!

Oops, my siggy is too big. Hit ctrl + shift + down to read it all!

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

I have 961 posts! (Updated February 24th 2022 at 6:55 am)

kidcoder427
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: @kidcoder427
What do you need: BBCode + design
Who do you want to do it (optional): anyone who can respond quick
Timeframe (Due Date): 2 days
Description: A nice red BBCode layout for my forum shop, and a matching banner for each topic that goes along the lines of the @logos_incorporated banner in my signature.
Timezone (optional): Eastern standard
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional):yes
Other Details: Topics should include about us, staff and BoD, services, and forms.

(to see all of my signature highlight this and press shift + down arrow)

#supportukraine

I own a website XD Aspectllc.net!
It's blank, similar to blanc, french for ‘white’ just like this lol

Happy Holidays to all!

You're a big-time scroller.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING] [RSS Feed]