Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING] [RSS Feed]
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

Username: Scratchbeginner5669
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): vector art
Who do you want to do it (optional): any
Timeframe (Due Date): november 2nd
Description: a pink cloud that's happy with legs and is walking
Timezone (optional): any
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional):yup
Other Details:this is scratchgaming2222 on sb5669 so lol

zero_print("still no code malfunction!")
Z3R0_941NT("1T D035 N0T 3X1ST.")

highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)

just a random person.

heyo! im just your casual dave and bambi fan whos also into other games, like rainworld.
im mainly a TiRaP person, but sometimes i might post somewhere else.
certifed recurser fan(atic)

nicknames that i am fine with (officially) include “scratchbeginner”, “sb5669”, “potassium/kalium” and “kal” (thanks rachel for the last nickname suggestion!)
fine with “rand/randu” (my roblox nickname)

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, thats the part im mainly replying too.

certified expunged and (mainly) recurser fan
as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

rip carl and karl, they died.
just found out that the 2 could be still alive somewhere.
better start looking for them eventually. they might not be dead.
they looked like these, btw:
(-_-::#90EE90) // carl
(o_0::#3521EE) // karl

the pfp is staying for april fools, dont get confused with who is what
abcde26
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

Scratchbeginner5669 wrote:

Hey There Scratchbeginner5669! Your order is complete! Please check it out here:

Vector version:
https://turbowarp.org/592599723

Hosted Version:
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/scratchhoodie/costume1.png[/img]

Sorry it looks ugly, just don't want it overdue and want it to be ready ASAP.
Please be free to review! (I don't REALLY do vector art btw)

No signature currently stored in profile.

Uhh what? Wait how am I typing th-
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

abcde26 wrote:

Scratchbeginner5669 wrote:

Hey There Scratchbeginner5669! Your order is complete! Please check it out here:

Vector version:
https://turbowarp.org/592599723

Hosted Version:
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/scratchhoodie/costume1.png[/img]

Sorry it looks ugly, just don't want it overdue and want it to be ready ASAP.
Please be free to review! (I don't REALLY do vector art btw)
Please make this more fleshed out like adding a backdrop and other stuff
Could anyone try to remaster this?

zero_print("still no code malfunction!")
Z3R0_941NT("1T D035 N0T 3X1ST.")

highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)

just a random person.

heyo! im just your casual dave and bambi fan whos also into other games, like rainworld.
im mainly a TiRaP person, but sometimes i might post somewhere else.
certifed recurser fan(atic)

nicknames that i am fine with (officially) include “scratchbeginner”, “sb5669”, “potassium/kalium” and “kal” (thanks rachel for the last nickname suggestion!)
fine with “rand/randu” (my roblox nickname)

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, thats the part im mainly replying too.

certified expunged and (mainly) recurser fan
as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

rip carl and karl, they died.
just found out that the 2 could be still alive somewhere.
better start looking for them eventually. they might not be dead.
they looked like these, btw:
(-_-::#90EE90) // carl
(o_0::#3521EE) // karl

the pfp is staying for april fools, dont get confused with who is what
Mellymagic
Scratcher
100+ posts

abcde26 wrote:

Mellymagic wrote:

what do you mean (no u, u nos bes heads ofs arts) ???
It means you cannot be the Head of Art. Nobody has ever become head and I don't know the process for being one!

sad………. but hwy????? /.\

Highlight my siggy, ctrl+shift+down arrow key

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/543507/?page=1

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/554300/?page=1
Images hosted by Feathered Finds
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Jolia_RKW
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): image hosting
Who do you want to do it (optional): anyone super fast!!!
Timeframe (Due Date): 3 days
Description: I've got two super thin signature banners in this project can you please host them and try make them so they aren't an awkward size? Thanks https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/591804151/
Have you followed this topic?: No so please notify me on my profile
Other Details:

Also, I know this is really unrelevant but when will you get your 4.0 banner? And when will you let the 3.0 partners know you've moved to a 4.0 and have a new banner?

Last edited by Jolia_RKW (Oct. 31, 2021 08:27:58)

GachaTrap2
Scratcher
9 posts

Username: GachaTrap2
Activity Level (1-10): 10 or 9
What services can you provide?: Reviews
Why do you want to join?: I feel like I don't have what it takes to own a shop, so I thought I could go a bit slow by joining another shop.
Have you read the terms and conditions? Yes. I have.
Have you followed this topic? Yes.
Give a few examples of your work (one for each service): I already go to random games to see how good or bad they are. So, this is like, normal for me.
Would you like to be invited to the official studio? Sure. I'd love to.
Codeword: I'm sorry, I don't know what that means. So, yeah.
Other: I have nothing else to say. Thank you.
abcde26
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Description: I've got two super thin signature banners in this project can you please host them and try make them so they aren't an awkward size? Thanks https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/591804151/
Other Details:

Also, I know this is really unrelevant but when will you get your 4.0 banner? And when will you let the 3.0 partners know you've moved to a 4.0 and have a new banner?
Taken and hosted! (I know this is for siggy)

BBCode:
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/scratchhoodie/Featheredfinds.png[/img]
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/scratchhoodie/Whitetiger.png[/img]

Thanks for ordering and please review!

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

abcde26 wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Other Details:

Taken and hosted! (I know this is for siggy)

BBCode:
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/scratchhoodie/Featheredfinds.png[/img]
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/scratchhoodie/Whitetiger.png[/img]

Thanks for ordering and please review!
Thanks loads!
Who completed your order? abcde26
Your satisfaction 1-10: 10
Any Suggestions: Nope!
Will you come here again? Yep
Quote: My order was done quickly, politely an effectively! In very happy with my order and recommend this shop

GachaTrap2
Scratcher
9 posts

What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): Shop Ideas
Timeframe (Due Date): No due date.
Description: So, I want to make my own shop, but I need ideas. And also, I still need to figure out how to make one, but I just need an idea first.
Timezone (optional):
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): Yes.
Other Details: I have nothing else to say.
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also, I know this is really unrelevant but when will you get your 4.0 banner? And when will you let the 3.0 partners know you've moved to a 4.0 and have a new banner? And also will you do advertisement spaces on your directory like in the 3.0?

Sorry for all the questions!

abcde26
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Also, I know this is really irrelevant but when will you get your 4.0 banner? And when will you let the 3.0 partners know you've moved to a 4.0 and have a new banner? And also will you do advertisement spaces on your directory like in the 3.0?

Yeah. I will go to many shops to find the banner but I need to wait the owner of 3.0 (lightningspark6545) to give me all the banners. I can maybe order a temp banner by that? I will discontinue advertisement spaces as that will be annoying. I am trying to inform, but since Super Skill Store is not looking for partners anymore and they never quoted me that they will with 3.0, Just wait.

abcde26
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GachaTrap2 wrote:

What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): Shop Ideas
Timeframe (Due Date): No due date.
Description: So, I want to make my own shop, but I need ideas. And also, I still need to figure out how to make one, but I just need an idea first.
Timezone (optional):
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): Yes.
Other Details: I have nothing else to say.
Shop Ideas? We don't offer that!

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

abcde26 wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Also, I know this is really irrelevant but when will you get your 4.0 banner? And when will you let the 3.0 partners know you've moved to a 4.0 and have a new banner? And also will you do advertisement spaces on your directory like in the 3.0?

Yeah. I will go to many shops to find the banner but I need to wait the owner of 3.0 (lightningspark6545) to give me all the banners. I can maybe order a temp banner by that? I will discontinue advertisement spaces as that will be annoying. I am trying to inform, but since Super Skill Store is not looking for partners anymore and they never quoted me that they will with 3.0, Just wait.
Ok thanks for answering my questions! Good luck with the 4.0

abcde26
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

abcde26 wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Ok thanks for answering my questions! Good luck with the 4.0
Thanks! Btw, 3.0s owner still works here! (as the founder role)
i'm ordering at your shop btw

Last edited by abcde26 (Oct. 31, 2021 10:26:28)

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Rank in the federation: Owner
How will it benefit you? We will have our banner on your federation page, can get more feedback on improving our federation
How will it benefit us? Your shop will get a free instant review after joining our federation; monthly reviews; you can ask for top-notch banners and BBCode; Shop of the Month; advertisements and in-federation awards and contests! For more information please see our Benefits post

abcde26
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Rank in the federation: Owner
How will it benefit you? We will have our banner on your federation page, can get more feedback on improving our federation
How will it benefit us? Your shop will get a free instant review after joining our federation; monthly reviews; you can ask for top-notch banners and BBCode; Shop of the Month; advertisements and in-federation awards and contests! For more information please see our Benefits post
Ooh… Joining the White Tiger Federation! ACCEPECTED!

Last edited by abcde26 (Oct. 31, 2021 10:37:25)

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wεʟcσмε тσ тнε Wнıтε Tıɢεя Fεᴅεяαтıσп 2.0!
Here are a few reminders of what being in our federation means:
  • Your shop will receive an instant review (probably after this post!) from our experienced reviewers, unless of course, you asked for it to be delayed/cancelled
  • If you need a shop banner and/or BBCode then let us know by replying to this post and we will give you further information
  • Your shop, unless you've otherwise stated, will be signed up for monthly reviews that give you detailed feedback on your shop
  • We will carry out periodic activity checks for our shops to help keep our joined shop list up to date
  • We ask you put up our banner and a link to our shop (see here for all the resources)
  • Finally, keep an eye out for our federation awards! These are friendly contests between our shops that reward the winners with achievement banners. More information will be shared when one such event opens!
Please reply to this post if you require a banner/BBCode or have any questions.

~ Jolia from The White Tiger Federation

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): Banner
Who do you want to do it (optional): anyone
Description: white text maybe with a black outline that is in a old, crumbly font and says November Event (medium size at top) Best Banner Contest! (Large in the middle) and White Tiger Event (small, bottom) background is your choice but theme it around the colours black, white, blue and try have it nicely aesthetic
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): yes
Other Details: notify me on my profile please, and this is for your review so make it good!!!

abcde26
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): Banner
Who do you want to do it (optional): anyone
Description: white text maybe with a black outline that is in a old, crumbly font and says November Event (medium size at top) Best Banner Contest! (Large in the middle) and White Tiger Event (small, bottom) background is your choice but theme it around the colours black, white, blue and try have it nicely aesthetic
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): yes
Other Details: notify me on my profile please, and this is for your review so make it good!!!
Taken!

Compass2021Pratyush
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey, I just want to make this order for my friend:

Username: SidCHS
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): PFP
Who do you want to do it (optional): Anyone
Description: Make it Mario themed with a Mario image and his username. Colour scheme is red and blue.
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): Yes
Other Details: Thank you pls reply on my profile

My best project
——————–

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING] [RSS Feed]