Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING] [RSS Feed]
AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

Username: AIGamesDeveloper
Do you have permission to partner with us? (Give proof): Yes (I'm the owner BTW)
Shop Name: ☀️ Sunshine Studios 2.0 ☀️
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/549807/
Shop Banner:
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/AIGamesDeveloper/Untitleddesign3.png[/img]
How will it benefit you?: Well I saw someone needed a shop idea. So this could help me with more orders
How will it benefit us?: Welp at any time, you can transfer orders to our shops. And this shop is small and my shop is small so we could grow together and create a bond (unless 5.0 happens).

Semi-retired forumer. Went from 5 posts a day to 5 posts a month

Puss in Boots might win the Oscar for Best Animated Feature. I feel like it should

You guys ever see someone say something that was popular 2-3 years ago in today's world and just cringe?
abcde26
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

Username: AIGamesDeveloper
Do you have permission to partner with us? (Give proof): Yes (I'm the owner BTW)
Shop Name: ☀️ Sunshine Studios 2.0 ☀️
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/549807/
Shop Banner:
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/AIGamesDeveloper/Untitleddesign3.png[/img]
How will it benefit you?: Well I saw someone needed a shop idea. So this could help me with more orders
How will it benefit us?: Welp at any time, you can transfer orders to our shops. And this shop is small and my shop is small so we could grow together and create a bond (unless 5.0 happens).
Your partner form has been ACCEPTED!
The banner is already on the partners page so no editing for me!

nO sIgNaTuRe CuRrEnTly StOrEd iN pRoFiLe.
-DesVision-
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

How do I obtain a ThunderToken?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
To see the entire signature, press ctrl + shift + down arrow
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hi I'm -DesVision-, but you can call me Erie! I love to read, write and sleep. I am in my school's book club and love when it is SWC season! MY favorite games are Minecraft and Stardew Valley. I also love to watch Marvel, too. I am aspiring author and hope to one day get published . . . somewhere. Check out my latest, and biggest, project! Go check out Sandy and Ani!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
“A book is a gift you can open again and again” -Ani
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
For my Misconception photos, Touch Of Adventure did the image hosting.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
banananology
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

Username: banananology (but the thing I want hosted is on my alt, NologyTest).
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): Image hosting
Who do you want to do it (optional): Anyone
Timeframe (Due Date): 11/7/21, or November 5th, 2021.
Description: Can you image host this?
Timezone (optional): EST, but don't stress about the time difference if there is one. Just get it done when you can, preferably before November 6th in your time zone.
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): No, sorry. This seems like a big shop and I don't want a lot of notifications.
Other Details: N/A, I think? I read the rules, but have forgotten/missed a codeword. Sorry if I did.

Disclawmer: I am not new to the forums. I moved accounts from Queer_Royalty.


Hello there! Welcome to the giant, mostly blank page with boring, black text that currently is my signature! Banana typing…

Welcome to my weird uncreative rainbow signature!

Yes, I know “anology” is spelled wrong.

Dum de dum dum, de deeee dum, dum de dum dum dum dum. Dum de dum dum, dum dum dum dum, dum dum. Dum dum dum, du dum dum, du du dum dumb, da dum.




Gymnastics Moments

Me: I'm bored.
Pigeon: Here, allow me.
Pigeon: *flies through the open door and crashes into a window*
Pigeon: I believe I can fly! I believe I can touch the sky!

Me: *dabs*
My coach: I am not leaving until you learn this routine.

My coach: For goodness sake, *my first name,* it's not rocket science to learn a routine!
Me: I would rather be doing rocket science.
My coach: Why do you do gymnastics?
Me: *speechless* Idk.

GachaTrap2
Scratcher
9 posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

abcde26 wrote:

GachaTrap2 wrote:

Username: GachaTrap2
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): Shop Ideas
Who do you want to do it (optional): any
Timeframe (Due Date): No due date.
Description: So, I want to make my own shop, but I need ideas. And also, I still need to figure out how to make one, but I just need an idea first.
Timezone (optional):
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): Yes.
Other Details: I have nothing else to say.
Shop Ideas? We don't offer that!
Are you sure about that? Because the ideas service literally has shop in there.
AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

GachaTrap2 wrote:

abcde26 wrote:

GachaTrap2 wrote:

Username: GachaTrap2
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): Shop Ideas
Who do you want to do it (optional): any
Timeframe (Due Date): No due date.
Description: So, I want to make my own shop, but I need ideas. And also, I still need to figure out how to make one, but I just need an idea first.
Timezone (optional):
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): Yes.
Other Details: I have nothing else to say.
Shop Ideas? We don't offer that!
Are you sure about that? Because the ideas service literally has shop in there.

Hey, you guys can transfer this order to Sunshine Studios 2.0 since we are partners and we do shop ideas

Semi-retired forumer. Went from 5 posts a day to 5 posts a month

Puss in Boots might win the Oscar for Best Animated Feature. I feel like it should

You guys ever see someone say something that was popular 2-3 years ago in today's world and just cringe?
TerrariaMods
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

abcde26 wrote:

Yeah. Can you give me the files so I can host it? I'll use glitch.
Like I said earlier, it isn't finished.

RobloxianMinecraft wrote:

he already hosted it on github himself
The reason why I was asking is because I currently don't have a github account, and may host it here if I am unable to get one by the time it is finished.

Goal: 1k Posts
25.8%







































































































WondareAnimator
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

Username: WondareAnimator
Do you have permission to partner with us? (Give proof): I'm de owner
Shop Name: The 101 Art And Design Shop
Shop Banner:
How will it benefit you?: It will benefit us by letting more people know of our existence.
How will it benefit us?: It will benefit you because you can transfer up to 3-7 orders to us, and you may the order and/or review and claim it as your own.


Want to thank me for all I've done? Click here to give an internet at no cost to you!
Highlight den, Press the Shift + down key at de same time to see everything in my siggy! kool isn't it?

"Don't be Stupid, Stupid.“
Wanna get into Harvard? get into extracurricular stuff at school
Wanna Get popular like sharky? Work hard with your projects.
Why be Arianna Garde, When you can be yourself?"
My Shop
My Scratch Account
Giving me an internet would be amazing! :D

TerrariaMods
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

Username:
TerrariaMods

What do you need:
Intermediate Code

Timeframe:
If you are able to please get it done as soon as possible, and I'll let you know if I figure it out on my own.

Description:
I need some code to load sounds off of Scratch for a website I'm working on. So far any code I've created loaded some sounds properly, but failed with others. The only abilities I need are to play and pause the sound, but it would also be nice if I could set the time, but that is not necessary for it to serve it's purpose.

Other:
  • Language: JavaScript
  • This would most likely fit in as advanced code rather than intermediate, as it involves JS, and fetching data off of APIs.
  • Example Sound (Does not work with any of my scripts): a019b29fc5b64dabb3d29d50df23d2c5.wav

Last edited by TerrariaMods (Oct. 31, 2021 22:49:19)


Goal: 1k Posts
25.8%







































































































thenewcoder_mikebjj
Scratcher
64 posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

Username: Thenewcoder_mikebjj
activity level : 4
Position: Coding or head of coding advertising works also
Codeword: The codeword is marketing
Why I want to join: I would like to have practice with scratch
Note: I am not new to scratch , my old account is mikebjj.

Last edited by thenewcoder_mikebjj (Nov. 1, 2021 17:25:48)


when [ Grade] > (5)
delete (All) of [Easy hw]
insert [Teachers treating you like a baby but also being strict] at (1) of [Teachers]
when [ Grade] > (9)
forever
show list [Hw]
add [Hw] to [Hw]
end
MAO5AM
Scratcher
81 posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

Username: MAO5AM
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): Art
Who do you want to do it (optional): x
Timeframe (Due Date): asap
Description: the french flag hand-drown with the scratch cat at the right. Here's the scratch cat: https://u.cubeupload.com/RandomRainbow/Bafq8P.png
Timezone (optional): x
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): now yes
Other Details: x

This, is a banner.
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

Dude give me all my positions in the old LIghtning Studios 3.0 i had and transfer them here (staff page is copy + paste xD)

Posts: 1084 | Goal 1500 Posts: 108.4% These are high number(s)
Goal to 150 Topics: 115% (1st Goal Reached) (Maybe high number(s) || Last Updated: 7:05 AM, Thursday December 2nd, 2021 PST
My signature buttons were made at Lightning Studios 3.0

abcde26
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

cs4233117 wrote:

Dude give me all my positions in the old LIghtning Studios 3.0 i had and transfer them here (staff page is copy + paste xD)
Okay, Will do!

nO sIgNaTuRe CuRrEnTly StOrEd iN pRoFiLe.
-BlazingInferno-
Scratcher
62 posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

Could you pls add UOC

check out the post above:)
abcde26
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

-BlazingInferno- wrote:

Could you pls add UOC
Okay, Making soon…

nO sIgNaTuRe CuRrEnTly StOrEd iN pRoFiLe.
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

Username: Jolia_RKW
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): Image hosting
Who do you want to do it (optional): Anyone super fast
Timeframe (Due Date): 3 days ASAP
Description: Please host the banner, ONLY the banner, in this project - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/587236277/
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): Yes
Other Details: Please notify me on my profile

thenewcoder_mikebjj
Scratcher
64 posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

thenewcoder_mikebjj wrote:

Username: Thenewcoder_mikebjj
activity level : 4
Position: Coding or head of coding advertising works also
Codeword: The codeword is marketing
Why I want to join: I would like to have practice with scratch
Note: I am not new to scratch , my old account is mikebjj.

when [ Grade] > (5)
delete (All) of [Easy hw]
insert [Teachers treating you like a baby but also being strict] at (1) of [Teachers]
when [ Grade] > (9)
forever
show list [Hw]
add [Hw] to [Hw]
end
thenewcoder_mikebjj
Scratcher
64 posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

Username: Thenewcoder_mikebjj
Activity Level (1-10): 4
What services can you provide?: Coding
Why do you want to join?: To help people and practice
Have you read the terms and conditions? Yes
Have you followed this topic? (optional) Yes.
Give a few examples of your work (one for each service): Debugging etc
Would you like to be invited to the official studio? Yes
Codeword: The codeword is marketing
Other: Mikebjj is my deleted account

when [ Grade] > (5)
delete (All) of [Easy hw]
insert [Teachers treating you like a baby but also being strict] at (1) of [Teachers]
when [ Grade] > (9)
forever
show list [Hw]
add [Hw] to [Hw]
end
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

thenewcoder_mikebjj wrote:

Username: Thenewcoder_mikebjj
Activity Level (1-10): 4
What services can you provide?: Coding
Why do you want to join?: To help people and practice
Have you read the terms and conditions? Yes
Have you followed this topic? (optional) Yes.
Give a few examples of your work (one for each service): Debugging etc
Would you like to be invited to the official studio? Yes
Codeword: The codeword is marketing
Other: Mikebjj is my deleted account
As a old member of lightning studios ur application is DENIED.
Reasons: Incorrect Codeword. Please check the Terms and Conditions section again.

Posts: 1084 | Goal 1500 Posts: 108.4% These are high number(s)
Goal to 150 Topics: 115% (1st Goal Reached) (Maybe high number(s) || Last Updated: 7:05 AM, Thursday December 2nd, 2021 PST
My signature buttons were made at Lightning Studios 3.0

thenewcoder_mikebjj
Scratcher
64 posts

⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING]

cs4233117 wrote:

thenewcoder_mikebjj wrote:

Username: Thenewcoder_mikebjj
Activity Level (1-10): 4
What services can you provide?: Coding
Why do you want to join?: To help people and practice
Have you read the terms and conditions? Yes
Have you followed this topic? (optional) Yes.
Give a few examples of your work (one for each service): Debugging etc
Would you like to be invited to the official studio? Yes
Codeword: The codeword is marketing
Other: Mikebjj is my deleted account
As a old member of lightning studios ur application is DENIED.
Reasons: Incorrect Codeword. Please check the Terms and Conditions section again.
Sorry can I fix the codeword:
Codeword:
Newthe_cmikodeerjbj

when [ Grade] > (5)
delete (All) of [Easy hw]
insert [Teachers treating you like a baby but also being strict] at (1) of [Teachers]
when [ Grade] > (9)
forever
show list [Hw]
add [Hw] to [Hw]
end
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡️Lightning Studios 4.0 ⚡️ All your orders done, lightning speed! ⚡️ [NOW HIRING] [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile