Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✨ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ 3.0 ⚡ ✨ || ✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ || ⚡✅ ᗰᑌᔕIᑕIᗩᑎᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑭI᙭Eᒪ ᗩᖇTIᔕTᔕ ᑎEEᗪEᗪ! OᖇᗪEᖇ 4 ᗩ ᖴOᒪᒪOᗯ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✨ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ 3.0 ⚡ ✨ || ✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ || ⚡✅ ᗰᑌᔕIᑕIᗩᑎᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑭI᙭Eᒪ ᗩᖇTIᔕTᔕ ᑎEEᗪEᗪ! OᖇᗪEᖇ 4 ᗩ ᖴOᒪᒪOᗯ⚡✅

A bump

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✨ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ 3.0 ⚡ ✨ || ✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ || ⚡✅ ᗰᑌᔕIᑕIᗩᑎᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑭI᙭Eᒪ ᗩᖇTIᔕTᔕ ᑎEEᗪEᗪ! OᖇᗪEᖇ 4 ᗩ ᖴOᒪᒪOᗯ⚡✅

BIC_Studios wrote:

AdityaRaj6 wrote:

Username: @AdityaRaj6
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): Art and Code
Who do you want to do it (optional):
Timeframe (Due Date): 20/09/2021
Description: I want some cool-looking Enemies in a Platformer Game. They should also have a perfect hitbox to prevent glitches.
Timezone (optional):
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): Yes
Other Details:
I also need the codes for the hitbox usage, if the Enemies don't look like a square. Most probably I would like Enemies with some designs and animations with the codes (like walking animations, etc.). The Enemy's size should not be too small.

I hope you do it!
Can you please describe the art for the enemy more?
Maybe notify them on their profile. Also 11 pages!

im a regular guy

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
Illumination_Scratch
Scratcher
7 posts

lightningspark6545 wrote:

Illumination_Scratch wrote:

-snip
Oh thats alright but can i opt for Blokshads?
Possibly if anyone can do it. Just fill in the form.
Sure here -

————————————————————————————- Follow me! —————————————————————————————–
Click here! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My studio!
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

im a regular guy

enochx
Scratcher
100+ posts

enochx wrote:

Username: enochx
Activity Level (1-10): 3-5
What services can you provide?: Simple art, math
Why do you want to join?: My old shop which I was working on fell apart, so I'm finding a new shop to employee.
Have you read the terms and conditions? Yes
Have you followed this topic? (optional)Yes
Give a few examples of your work (one for each service): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/535387715/ math https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/458668077/ art
Codeword: ohecnx
Other: I normally can work at Wednesday 7:00 to 8:30 PST, Friday afternoon
I suppose I could accept you, I don't really see how math services could be useful, but your vector art is quite decent. You had a shop? Could you send me the link? Maybe if the formatting is good you could offer BBCode services. Anyways, to wrap it up, you are accepted.

Username: Illumination_scratch
What do you need (Art):
Who do you want to do it (Anyone?):
Timeframe (by 18-sep - 2021):
Description: NO AMIME ART (Umm like @ceebee* )
Timezone (India Standard Time
Time zone in India (GMT+5:30)):
Have you followed this topic? (Yep (optional):
Other Details: Ill tell later make somethig like this plss -https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/171566969/
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience but vector art is not offered yet. We only offer products that can be done by multiple (3-4+) employees so no employee will get too overloaded with many orders that no one else can do but that employee.
Although - maybe this could possibly be done since it's only one order. enochx or Dream-123-123 should be able to do this! Let me notify them.
Sorry, I unfollowed it and it is gone but the owner is DoughnutDavid
Illumination_Scratch
Scratcher
7 posts

enochx wrote:

enochx wrote:

Username: enochx
Activity Level (1-10): 3-5
What services can you provide?: Simple art, math
Why do you want to join?: My old shop which I was working on fell apart, so I'm finding a new shop to employee.
Have you read the terms and conditions? Yes
Have you followed this topic? (optional)Yes
Give a few examples of your work (one for each service): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/535387715/ math https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/458668077/ art
Codeword: ohecnx
Other: I normally can work at Wednesday 7:00 to 8:30 PST, Friday afternoon
I suppose I could accept you, I don't really see how math services could be useful, but your vector art is quite decent. You had a shop? Could you send me the link? Maybe if the formatting is good you could offer BBCode services. Anyways, to wrap it up, you are accepted.

What do you need (Art):
Other Details: Ill tell later make somethig like this plss -https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/171566969/
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience but vector art is not offered yet. We only offer products that can be done by multiple (3-4+) employees so no employee will get too overloaded with many orders that no one else can do but that employee.
Although - maybe this could possibly be done since it's only one order. enochx or Dream-123-123 should be able to do this! Let me notify them.
Sorry, I unfollowed it and it is gone but the owner is DoughnutDavid
THANKS SOO MUCH will will it be done?

My studio!
H3licopter
New to Scratch
1 post

hey look at this
when green flag clicked
move (H[scratchblocks]
) steps[/scratchblocks]
say [333] for (2) secs
BIC_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

H3licopter wrote:

hey look at this
when green flag clicked
move (H[scratchblocks]
) steps[/scratchblocks]
say [333] for (2) secs
Please don't block spam

Highlight this sentence and ctrl / cmd + shift + down arrow key to see the whole of my signature.

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What do you need (Art):

AdityaRaj6 wrote:

Description: I want some cool-looking Enemies in a Platformer Game. They should also have a perfect hitbox to prevent glitches.
Timezone (optional):
Other Details:
I also need the codes for the hitbox usage, if the Enemies don't look like a square. Most probably I would like Enemies with some designs and animations with the codes (like walking animations, etc.). The Enemy's size should not be too small.

I hope you do it!
Please take these orders if you can! Illumination's order is due tomorrow!

im a regular guy

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

okay, someone take those orders please. ask the customer if you're not sure.

Last edited by lightningspark6545 (Sept. 17, 2021 13:56:17)

im a regular guy

Illumination_Scratch
Scratcher
7 posts

Well um sorry but this is bad customer service …

My studio!
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Well um sorry but this is bad customer service …
Could you give a more detailed explanation then? Also, the deadline was quite short. Maybe give a longer and more reasonable one.

im a regular guy

bugsyk2009
Scratcher
500+ posts

bugsyk2009 wrote:

How's the Box Shop review coming? Just checking
Going well - had to re-do it because of internet problems but it should be done by Thursday-Friday
Everything still going ok?
(Pretty sure its 4am Saturday where you live)

Please check out my project PppppaPpppppr: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/PppppaPpppppr/
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bugsyk2009 wrote:

bugsyk2009 wrote:

How's the Box Shop review coming? Just checking
Going well - had to re-do it because of internet problems but it should be done by Thursday-Friday
Everything still going ok?
(Pretty sure its 4am Saturday where you live)
why am i awake at 4am.
I'm about more than halfway done

im a regular guy

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm awake at 4AM yayayayay
Election Results:
I've gone through your interviews and even evaluated what you did outside of the interview. You all did a great job! Now, here's the results
Chairman: filly3000!
Congratulations, filly, you are the chairman. You will have to call meetings and organise the shop. Hope you are up for a challenge (lol reference to the interview) since this - may be hard.
Secretary: QuexizT!
Congrats! QuexizT, you are now the new Secretary! This decision was mostly made on how you preferred secretary over the rest. Your answers were formal and simple, so I think you're the best fit for this position.
PR Officer: cs4233117! (sorry if numbers are wrong)
Congratulations CS, you are now promoted to PR Officer. You preferred it the most, and you seem to have been in many shops and federations. You stated that you were versatile and didn't matter what position you got. Your answers were detailed too, so I am giving you this position.

k that's it bye I'm inviting you to bod studio soon

Last edited by lightningspark6545 (Sept. 17, 2021 20:51:54)

im a regular guy

cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

k that's it bye I'm inviting you to bod studio soon
Oh lol, also thanks for the position!

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
AdityaRaj6
Scratcher
21 posts

BIC_Studios wrote:

AdityaRaj6 wrote:

Timezone (optional):
Other Details:

I hope you do it!
Can you please describe the art for the enemy more?

The Enemy can have some arts, like legs and arms, be able to walk, maybe have some horns on its head, and look a bit scary. For example, I can have an Enemy like Bowser from Mario. Maybe add a shield at the back of its body and a code from which the Enemy can change its Costume to being protected from the Shield.
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

im a regular guy

bugsyk2009
Scratcher
500+ posts

I want to order something but I don't know what

Please check out my project PppppaPpppppr: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/PppppaPpppppr/
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bugsyk2009 wrote:

I want to order something but I don't know what
Have a look at the “Our Services” section

im a regular guy

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✨ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ 3.0 ⚡ ✨ || ✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ || ⚡✅ ᗰᑌᔕIᑕIᗩᑎᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑭI᙭Eᒪ ᗩᖇTIᔕTᔕ ᑎEEᗪEᗪ! OᖇᗪEᖇ 4 ᗩ ᖴOᒪᒪOᗯ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]