Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✨ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ 3.0 ⚡ ✨ || ✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ || ⚡✅ ᗰᑌᔕIᑕIᗩᑎᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑭI᙭Eᒪ ᗩᖇTIᔕTᔕ ᑎEEᗪEᗪ! OᖇᗪEᖇ 4 ᗩ ᖴOᒪᒪOᗯ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✨ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ 3.0 ⚡ ✨ || ✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ || ⚡✅ ᗰᑌᔕIᑕIᗩᑎᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑭI᙭Eᒪ ᗩᖇTIᔕTᔕ ᑎEEᗪEᗪ! OᖇᗪEᖇ 4 ᗩ ᖴOᒪᒪOᗯ⚡✅

mr-burger- wrote:

how do i do that i have only used forums when asking for jobs
Application Form: Join us!

Username:
Activity Level (1-10):
What services can you provide?:
Why do you want to join?:
Have you read the terms and conditions?
Have you followed this topic? (optional)
Give a few examples of your work (one for each service):
Codeword:
Other:
copy-paste this and fill it in.
10 pages

Last edited by lightningspark6545 (Sept. 16, 2021 00:19:30)

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
mr-burger-
Scratcher
55 posts

⚡✨ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ 3.0 ⚡ ✨ || ✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ || ⚡✅ ᗰᑌᔕIᑕIᗩᑎᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑭI᙭Eᒪ ᗩᖇTIᔕTᔕ ᑎEEᗪEᗪ! OᖇᗪEᖇ 4 ᗩ ᖴOᒪᒪOᗯ⚡✅

Username: mr-burger-
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): i need an animation
Who do you want to do it (i do not care as long as they are good at drawing):
Timeframe : 31st of october/halloween
Description: i want an animation of a zombie apocolpyse i do not care if it is colored and
Timezone (idk ):
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): i have followed this
Other Details: i want the zombies to look like there from call of duty and not like plants vs zombies

when green flag clicked 
say [KEEP SCRATCHING] for (100) secs

mr-burger-
mr-burger-
Scratcher
55 posts

Username: mr-burger
Activity Level (1-10): 7.5 i am on scratch alot
What services can you provide?: coding some art just not anime art
Why do you want to join?: i want a job with coding cause maybe i might get more fame and have 300 followers/ i have 225
Have you read the terms and conditions? yes
Have you followed this topic? (optional) yes
Give a few examples of your work (one for each service): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/546842247/ <—- coding
Codeword: the code word is bmr-guer-
Other: i want job

Last edited by mr-burger- (Sept. 16, 2021 00:40:24)

mr-burger-
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mr-burger- wrote:

Username: mr-burger-
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): i need an animation
Who do you want to do it (i do not care as long as they are good at drawing):
Timeframe : 31st of october/halloween
Description: i want an animation of a zombie apocolpyse i do not care if it is colored and
Timezone (idk ):
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): i have followed this
Other Details: i want the zombies to look like there from call of duty and not like plants vs zombies

when green flag clicked 
say [KEEP SCRATCHING] for (100) secs
Sorry - we don't offer animation quite yet. Maybe find what you're looking for at another shop?

im a regular guy

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mr-burger- wrote:

Why do you want to join?: i want a job with coding cause maybe i might get more fame and have 300 followers/ i have 225
Give a few examples of your work (one for each service): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/546842247/ <—- coding
Codeword: the code word is financial
Sorry - the codeword is still incorrect. Try reading rules in Section 2 of worker terms and conditions, the Hiring and Firing section

im a regular guy

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mr-burger- wrote:

Codeword: the code word is bmr-guer-

Accepted, I see your coding examples are good but you are still new to the shop. If you do orders exceptionally, I will promote you!

im a regular guy

mr-burger-
Scratcher
55 posts

YAY

<[me] = [happy]>

mr-burger-
QuexizT
Scratcher
100+ posts

BoD Form

Username QuexizT, QuexizD, Quexiz

Activity My activity level is 8.5

Why? I want to see this shop grow - I want to be part of it as it reaches top positions on the Requests Forum front page. But most of all, I want to be part of the reason that happens.

Position Secretary, as that and PR Officer are the only positions available right now. Otherwise, I'd like HR Manager or Chairman.

Interview I'm free on any day you like. Any time from 1:30PM to 7:30PM IST on weekdays, 11AM to 8PM IST on weekends.

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 23:59:59)

enochx
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: enochx
Activity Level (1-10): 3-5
What services can you provide?: Simple art, math
Why do you want to join?: My old shop which I was working on fell apart, so I'm finding a new shop to employee.
Have you read the terms and conditions? Yes
Have you followed this topic? (optional)Yes
Give a few examples of your work (one for each service): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/535387715/ math https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/458668077/ art
Codeword: ohecnx
Other: I normally can work at Wednesday 7:00 to 8:30 PST, Friday afternoon
Illumination_Scratch
Scratcher
7 posts

Username: Illumination_scratch
What do you need (Art):
Who do you want to do it (Anyone?):
Timeframe (by 18-sep - 2021):
Description: NO AMIME ART (Umm like @ceebee* )
Timezone (India Standard Time
Time zone in India (GMT+5:30)):
Have you followed this topic? (Yep (optional):
Other Details: Ill tell later make somethig like this plss -https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/171566969/

————————————————————————————- Follow me! —————————————————————————————–
Click here! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My studio!
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

enochx wrote:

Why do you want to join?: My old shop which I was working on fell apart, so I'm finding a new shop to employee.
Give a few examples of your work (one for each service): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/535387715/ math https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/458668077/ art
I suppose I could accept you, I don't really see how math services could be useful, but your vector art is quite decent. You had a shop? Could you send me the link? Maybe if the formatting is good you could offer BBCode services. Anyways, to wrap it up, you are accepted.

Illumination_Scratch wrote:

What do you need (Art):
Other Details: Ill tell later make somethig like this plss -https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/171566969/
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience but vector art is not offered yet. We only offer products that can be done by multiple (3-4+) employees so no employee will get too overloaded with many orders that no one else can do but that employee.
Although - maybe this could possibly be done since it's only one order. enochx or Dream-123-123 should be able to do this! Let me notify them.

im a regular guy

QuexizT
Scratcher
100+ posts

lightningspark6545 wrote:

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience but vector art is not offered yet. We only offer products that can be done by multiple (3-4+) employees so no employee will get too overloaded with many orders that no one else can do but that employee.
Although - maybe this could possibly be done since it's only one order. enochx or Dream-123-123 should be able to do this! Let me notify them.
Wait, what? Vector art isn't offered yet? My best skill is vector art.

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

QuexizT wrote:

Really? In your form you stated you only offer, Image Hosting, Graphic Design, and BBCode. You are free to take this if you want.

im a regular guy

BIC_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

QuexizT wrote:

yea my best skill is vector art too

Highlight this sentence and ctrl / cmd + shift + down arrow key to see the whole of my signature.

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

QuexizT
Scratcher
100+ posts

QuexizT wrote:

Really? In your form you stated you only offer, Image Hosting, Graphic Design, and BBCode. You are free to take this if you want.
Graphic Design meant vector art.

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

QuexizT wrote:

QuexizT wrote:

Graphic Design meant vector art.
Okay then - but you might want to ask the user before taking the order. They didn't put much detail.

im a regular guy

Illumination_Scratch
Scratcher
7 posts

enochx wrote:

I suppose I could accept you, I don't really see how math services could be useful, but your vector art is quite decent. You had a shop? Could you send me the link? Maybe if the formatting is good you could offer BBCode services. Anyways, to wrap it up, you are accepted.

What do you need (Art):
Oh thats alright but can i opt for Blokshads?

————————————————————————————- Follow me! —————————————————————————————–
Click here! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My studio!
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-snip
Oh thats alright but can i opt for Blokshads?
Possibly if anyone can do it. Just fill in the form.

Last edited by lightningspark6545 (Sept. 16, 2021 07:07:42)

im a regular guy

AdityaRaj6
Scratcher
21 posts

Username: @AdityaRaj6
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): Art and Code
Who do you want to do it (optional):
Timeframe (Due Date): 20/09/2021
Description: I want some cool-looking Enemies in a Platformer Game. They should also have a perfect hitbox to prevent glitches.
Timezone (optional):
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): Yes
Other Details:
I also need the codes for the hitbox usage, if the Enemies don't look like a square. Most probably I would like Enemies with some designs and animations with the codes (like walking animations, etc.). The Enemy's size should not be too small.

I hope you do it!
BIC_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

AdityaRaj6 wrote:

Username: @AdityaRaj6
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): Art and Code
Who do you want to do it (optional):
Timeframe (Due Date): 20/09/2021
Description: I want some cool-looking Enemies in a Platformer Game. They should also have a perfect hitbox to prevent glitches.
Timezone (optional):
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): Yes
Other Details:
I also need the codes for the hitbox usage, if the Enemies don't look like a square. Most probably I would like Enemies with some designs and animations with the codes (like walking animations, etc.). The Enemy's size should not be too small.

I hope you do it!
Can you please describe the art for the enemy more?

Highlight this sentence and ctrl / cmd + shift + down arrow key to see the whole of my signature.

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✨ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ 3.0 ⚡ ✨ || ✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ || ⚡✅ ᗰᑌᔕIᑕIᗩᑎᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑭI᙭Eᒪ ᗩᖇTIᔕTᔕ ᑎEEᗪEᗪ! OᖇᗪEᖇ 4 ᗩ ᖴOᒪᒪOᗯ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]