Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✨ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ 3.0 ⚡ ✨ || ✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ || ⚡✅ ᗰᑌᔕIᑕIᗩᑎᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑭI᙭Eᒪ ᗩᖇTIᔕTᔕ ᑎEEᗪEᗪ! OᖇᗪEᖇ 4 ᗩ ᖴOᒪᒪOᗯ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
bugsyk2009
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡✨ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ 3.0 ⚡ ✨ || ✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ || ⚡✅ ᗰᑌᔕIᑕIᗩᑎᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑭI᙭Eᒪ ᗩᖇTIᔕTᔕ ᑎEEᗪEᗪ! OᖇᗪEᖇ 4 ᗩ ᖴOᒪᒪOᗯ⚡✅

lightningspark6545 wrote:

bugsyk2009 wrote:

bugsyk2009 wrote:

How does one get permission to partner with Lightning Studios?
Just use this form:
-snip
i said I would go to bed but I'm still awake :P
I was talking about this section:
Do you have permission to partner with us? (Give proof):
What do I put there?
Oh, just put: I grant myself permission because I am the owner. That section is for regular workers of a shop that need permission from the owner or a member of the BoD to partner.
Ah, thank you

Please check out my project PppppaPpppppr: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/PppppaPpppppr/
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✨ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ 3.0 ⚡ ✨ || ✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ || ⚡✅ ᗰᑌᔕIᑕIᗩᑎᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑭI᙭Eᒪ ᗩᖇTIᔕTᔕ ᑎEEᗪEᗪ! OᖇᗪEᖇ 4 ᗩ ᖴOᒪᒪOᗯ⚡✅

Uh

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
Queer_Royalty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Who completed your order? lightningspark6545
Your satisfaction 1-10: 9.8
Any Suggestions: I would have preferred if the green letters were smaller and at the top, like I asked. Overall though, it was probably one of the best banners I have seen. Oh, wait, one more thing! My profile picture goes almost all the way down across the far left side, but not quite, and that bothers me a little bit. Once again, though, it was truly excellent in all other respects. It was even a GIF, which I thoroughly enjoyed!
Will you come here again? Almost certainly.
Quote (Your opinion on our services): The orders are done lightning fast, the staff are excellent, and there's even free Wifi my order came out quite well. A lot of effort is clearly put into every order, and this is frankly one of the best shops I have ever seen.
Thank you for your input! You will receive 3 ThunderTokens for your feedback!*

i would like to sincerely apologize for the above post.

i am stupid, weird, worthless, and in general a bad person but at least i am decent at platformers.
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

Uh
Please don't post any off-topic posts

Queer_Royalty wrote:

Who completed your order? lightningspark6545
Your satisfaction 1-10: 9.8
Any Suggestions: I would have preferred if the green letters were smaller and at the top, like I asked. Overall though, it was probably one of the best banners I have seen. Oh, wait, one more thing! My profile picture goes almost all the way down across the far left side, but not quite, and that bothers me a little bit. Once again, though, it was truly excellent in all other respects. It was even a GIF, which I thoroughly enjoyed!
Will you come here again? Almost certainly.
Quote (Your opinion on our services): The orders are done lightning fast, the staff are excellent, and there's even free Wifi my order came out quite well. A lot of effort is clearly put into every order, and this is frankly one of the best shops I have ever seen.
Thank you for your input! You will receive 3 ThunderTokens for your feedback!*
Thank you for your review!

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

Uh
It's not tho-

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

cs4233117 wrote:

Uh
It's not tho-
?
also completed super skill store review here

im a regular guy

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey, I saw how you review shops based on orders. I sometimes do the same thing! Do you want to make a federation together one day? We can help mini-shops and even big shops. It might take a while but we can manage everything!

AIGamesDeveloper in big 2024.
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

Hey, I saw how you review shops based on orders. I sometimes do the same thing! Do you want to make a federation together one day? We can help mini-shops and even big shops. It might take a while but we can manage everything!

Maybe - I used to have something like that. It was called S.E.A. it's in my signature + it's dead now.

im a regular guy

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

Maybe - I used to have something like that. It was called S.E.A. it's in my signature + it's dead now.

All right. When you think of making another federation, contact me on my profile…

AIGamesDeveloper in big 2024.
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

All right. When you think of making another federation, contact me on my profile…

Okay!

im a regular guy

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm quoting my own bump posts… this is a sign - that I am becoming lazy
Someone please order. for a follow

im a regular guy

Scratchgaming2newacc
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username:
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): banner
Who do you want to do it (optional): anyone
Timeframe (Due Date):tomorrow
Description: my name on top and the word beep both black animated with boyfriend fnf in the middle with a vertical red to teal gradient
Timezone (optional): idk
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional):yes
Other Details:none
Scratchgaming2newacc
Scratcher
100+ posts

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchgaming2newacc wrote:

Username:
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): banner
Who do you want to do it (optional): anyone
Timeframe (Due Date):tomorrow
Description: my name on top and the word beep both black animated with boyfriend fnf in the middle with a vertical red to teal gradient
Timezone (optional): idk
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional):yes
Other Details:none
Hi there, please give a longer and more reasonable due date - we have real lives outside of Scratch too. I would take this - but what text would you like to be written in “vertical red to teal gradient”? The description is kind of confusing, sorry.

Beep
Please don't post unreasonable or off-topic posts as well

im a regular guy

Scratchgaming2newacc
Scratcher
100+ posts

2 to 3 days for due date and beep bop for the word
Scratchgaming2newacc
Scratcher
100+ posts

word is meant to be text
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

word is meant to be text
Ah, okay. One more question: Do you want the boyfriend image to be animated or the text? Thanks!

im a regular guy

Scratchgaming2newacc
Scratcher
100+ posts

word is meant to be text
Ah, okay. One more question: Do you want the boyfriend image to be animated or the text? Thanks!
Text
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

word is meant to be text
Text
Hi there Scratchgaming2newacc! I'm done with your order! If you need any changes, don't hesitate to ask! Please leave a review if possible, it helps support this shop. Oh, and you'll get your free follow shortly after I post this. I made 2 variations of the banner! Sorry, I couldn't create a gradient, but I made the text red-blue glitchy instead. I also made the background the colors of the gradient you requested. Thanks for ordering!
Copy the code under the banner and put it in your signature to use it!

[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/lightningspark6545/5fbAddaheading.gif[/img]

[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/lightningspark6545/beepbop.gif[/img]

im a regular guy

Scratchgaming2newacc
Scratcher
100+ posts

How do change my siggy though
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✨ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ 3.0 ⚡ ✨ || ✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ || ⚡✅ ᗰᑌᔕIᑕIᗩᑎᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑭI᙭Eᒪ ᗩᖇTIᔕTᔕ ᑎEEᗪEᗪ! OᖇᗪEᖇ 4 ᗩ ᖴOᒪᒪOᗯ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]