Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏʀᴀʟ ꜱʜᴏᴘ: ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ-ʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ! ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀꜱ! [RSS Feed]
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏʀᴀʟ ꜱʜᴏᴘ: ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ-ʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ! ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀꜱ!

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Bump
you can't bump more than once every 24 hours

Highlight some text and do shift + down arrow to see it all :)

I OWN A STICKIED POST!! POST LINK: Click here
Shops I work at: The TACO Shop, Wolf Shop, ⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡, and ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
Federations I work at: Great Shops Of Scratch (I own) and The Shopping Directory 14.0 (I own)

Made by me
filly3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏʀᴀʟ ꜱʜᴏᴘ: ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ-ʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ! ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀꜱ!

First order
ᴜꜱᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: filly3000
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ: Banner
ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟꜱ: the background should be sky blue, sort of like in this project, and the other colours should be rainbows across the banner
ᴄᴏʟᴏʀꜱ: light turquoise, pale yellow, light pink
ꜰᴏɴᴛꜱ: soft, cute, handwriting font like in this image
ᴅᴜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ: June 10
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: Inform me on my profile when the order is complete please

Highlight this text and Shift + Down

My signature was made by Lightning Studios 3.0

^U^:: #BBDEF0 ring
This is Reily. She protects my signature from evil kumquats

Thanks to clove for my current banner
Thanks to procrastinating- for my previous banner
Thanks to PeriwinkleVibes for Reily

PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

DamianW987 wrote:

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Bump
Whoops

Generation 7: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Highlight + CTRL + Shift + Down

PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

filly3000 wrote:

First order
ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟꜱ: the background should be sky blue, sort of like in this project, and the other colours should be rainbows across the banner
Taken

Generation 7: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀꜱ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜱᴛ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ :ᴅ
ᴏʀᴅᴇʀꜱ:
ᴏᴠᴇʀᴅᴜᴇ: ɴᴏɴᴇ
ɴᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴅᴜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ: ɴᴏɴᴇ
ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴜᴇ ʏᴇᴛ:
First order
Taken by PeriwinkleVibes

Last edited by PeriwinkleVibes (June 4, 2021 12:11:31)

PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hi @filly3000! Click here to view your banners!
Thank you for ordering from the floral shop! Come back soon!

Last edited by PeriwinkleVibes (June 4, 2021 15:11:51)

DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

when are you adding my shop to the list partner?

Highlight some text and do shift + down arrow to see it all :)

I OWN A STICKIED POST!! POST LINK: Click here
Shops I work at: The TACO Shop, Wolf Shop, ⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡, and ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
Federations I work at: Great Shops Of Scratch (I own) and The Shopping Directory 14.0 (I own)

Made by me
PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

DamianW987 wrote:

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Oh right, sorry. Can I have your link and banner?

GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DamianW987 wrote:

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Bump
actually, its if the shop is off the first page (this is special for shops only)

This is my signature. it comes after anything I post! you can make your own here!

PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

GrilledCheeseBurrito wrote:

DamianW987 wrote:

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Bump
actually, its if the shop is off the first page (this is special for shops only)
Yeah it was off the first page

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Staff application:
ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀᴍ
ᴜꜱᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ // Austinato
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ // Art (banners, profile pics, thumbnails), reviews (projects, studios, etc.), BBCode editing
ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ // Pretty active
ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱʜᴏᴘꜱ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ? // In a spontaneous fashion over the course of the past few years. I currently own my own shop (as you'll see below) and I am a member of a few other shops. I might take only a few orders, but I'll make sure they're of good quality.
ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴜꜱꜱɪᴏɴ? // Yes.
ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ? // Yes. A grasshopper also read it too.
ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏʀᴀʟ ꜱʜᴏᴘ? // No. This is my application for joining.
ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏʀᴀʟ ꜱʜᴏᴘ? 0

I recently started a shop, and I'm looking to partner with some other shops. Hopefully we can help each other out somehow.
ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴍ
ᴜꜱᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ // Austinato
ʟɪɴᴋ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴏᴘ // https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/5296672/
ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇɴᴇꜰɪᴛ? // I'm not too sure, but I'll be putting your shop's name/banner in a list of partnered shops. Hopefully that can slightly increase your topic's traffic! At the least, this partnership will just demonstrate mutual respect for each other.
ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ 10 // I just started the shop on the first of the month, but it's been getting posts daily. As for my activity, I'm pretty active on this site.

7500+ posts (19th)
PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

Austinato wrote:

Staff application:
ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀᴍ
ᴜꜱᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ // Austinato
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ // Art (banners, profile pics, thumbnails), reviews (projects, studios, etc.), BBCode editing
ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ // Pretty active
ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱʜᴏᴘꜱ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ? // In a spontaneous fashion over the course of the past few years. I currently own my own shop (as you'll see below) and I am a member of a few other shops. I might take only a few orders, but I'll make sure they're of good quality.
ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴜꜱꜱɪᴏɴ? // Yes.
ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ? // Yes. A grasshopper also read it too.
ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏʀᴀʟ ꜱʜᴏᴘ? // No. This is my application for joining.
ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏʀᴀʟ ꜱʜᴏᴘ? 0

I recently started a shop, and I'm looking to partner with some other shops. Hopefully we can help each other out somehow.
ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴍ
ᴜꜱᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ // Austinato
ʟɪɴᴋ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴏᴘ // https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/5296672/
ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇɴᴇꜰɪᴛ? // I'm not too sure, but I'll be putting your shop's name/banner in a list of partnered shops. Hopefully that can slightly increase your topic's traffic! At the least, this partnership will just demonstrate mutual respect for each other.
ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ 10 // I just started the shop on the first of the month, but it's been getting posts daily. As for my activity, I'm pretty active on this site.
Both accepted

PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

DamianW987 wrote:

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

It’s there now

filly3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Review
Banner done by @PeriwinkleVibes
It was finished on the day it was ordered and i was given different choices to choose from on Canva

Last edited by filly3000 (June 4, 2021 16:59:56)

Highlight this text and Shift + Down

My signature was made by Lightning Studios 3.0

^U^:: #BBDEF0 ring
This is Reily. She protects my signature from evil kumquats

Thanks to clove for my current banner
Thanks to procrastinating- for my previous banner
Thanks to PeriwinkleVibes for Reily

PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

filly3000 wrote:

Review
Banner done by @PeriwinkleVibes
It was finished on the day it was ordered and i was given different choices to choose from on Canva
Thank you for ordering at the floral shop

PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

Okay workers, I just got a large batch of banner requests that need to be completed. The people who ordered used the form below instead of the one we provided. Btw, these guys aren’t on Scratch, so don’t @ them.
Name || Text || Colors || Design(s)|| Font || Other Specifications
All completed banners can be sent to my profile
Here’s the thingy:
ᴏʀᴅᴇʀꜱ:
ɴᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴅᴜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ:
Name: SomeGuy63 || Text:Xingqiu Main || Colors:navy blue, light blue || Designs: GEnshin impact hydro swirl || Fonts:Victorian??? || Other Specifications Picture of xingqiu
Violet || Cute baby || Violet || Flowers || Regular || None
Imani || N/A || Pastel Yellow || idk || N/A || N/A
David || N/A || N/A || Doge || Rounded || Doge
ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴜᴇ ʏᴇᴛ: ɴᴏɴᴇ

Last edited by PeriwinkleVibes (June 4, 2021 18:32:52)

PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ :ᴅ
ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴᴅᴇᴅ: ɴ/ᴀ
ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ: ɢʀɪʟʟᴇᴅᴄʜᴇᴇꜱᴇʙᴜʀʀɪᴛᴏ ᴊᴀᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏᴛ ᴋᴇᴋᴇʟᴏʟ9 ᴀᴜꜱᴛɪɴᴀᴛᴏ
ᴏɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ: ɴ/ᴀ
ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴᴅ ɪɴ 5 ᴅᴀʏꜱ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴏʙ. ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ.

Last edited by PeriwinkleVibes (June 4, 2021 18:34:38)

JaCreatot
Scratcher
100+ posts

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Okay workers, I just got a large batch of banner requests that need to be completed. The people who ordered used the form below instead of the one we provided. Btw, these guys aren’t on Scratch, so don’t @ them.
Here’s the thingy:
ᴏʀᴅᴇʀꜱ:
ɴᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴅᴜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ:
I need to know how to deliver the banner, also I will take Violet, Imani, And David's orders

Last edited by JaCreatot (June 4, 2021 18:36:09)

If you find my responses helpful, please consider following me! My Alternate Accounts Are:@JaCrealtot, @AtlasKone, @OfNoNames//Front Page Curated Projects:1

PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

JaCreatot wrote:

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Here’s the thingy:
ᴏʀᴅᴇʀꜱ:
ɴᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴅᴜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ:
I need to know how to deliver the banner, also I will take Violet, Imani, And David's orders
Yeah, there’s one more sorry
Name: SomeGuy63 || Text:Xingqiu Main || Colors:navy blue, light blue || Designs: GEnshin impact hydro swirl || Fonts:Victorian??? || Other Specifications: Picture of xingqiu
Can you deliver them to either my profile or this forum page? You don’t have to take them all btw

Last edited by PeriwinkleVibes (June 4, 2021 18:37:34)

JaCreatot
Scratcher
100+ posts

I cant do the required swirls on that order, the program I use doesn't allow me to. Srry. But, the rest are easy, I'm almost done with Violets order already, I'll post them in one post.

Last edited by JaCreatot (June 4, 2021 18:40:10)

If you find my responses helpful, please consider following me! My Alternate Accounts Are:@JaCrealtot, @AtlasKone, @OfNoNames//Front Page Curated Projects:1

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏʀᴀʟ ꜱʜᴏᴘ: ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ-ʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ! ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀꜱ! [RSS Feed]