Discuss Scratch

CoderGuy123456
Scratcher
22 posts

Living Art || " Your Needs Our Priority" || WORKERS NEEDED || Get 1 Follow When You Join

hey can u just tell me all the orders that haven't been taken yet so i would like to do one of them

ME
-250119code2
Scratcher
500+ posts

Living Art || " Your Needs Our Priority" || WORKERS NEEDED || Get 1 Follow When You Join

jask82006 wrote:

Activity Check
Hello everyone! We are going to have our first activity check now! Please quote this post and say “here” or something. This way, we will know who's active. This check will last untill 24 hours If you do not respond, you will receive a strike ( * ) next to your name.
Thanks alot
:O I AM ALWAYS HERE

okaythisisme
Scratcher
18 posts

jask82006 wrote:

Activity Check
Hello everyone! We are going to have our first activity check now! Please quote this post and say “here” or something. This way, we will know who's active. This check will last untill 24 hours If you do not respond, you will receive a strike ( * ) next to your name.
Thanks alot
“here”
-250119code2
Scratcher
500+ posts

deleted

Last edited by -250119code2 (May 26, 2021 13:27:29)

-250119code2
Scratcher
500+ posts

CoderGuy123456 wrote:

hey can u just tell me all the orders that haven't been taken yet so i would like to do one of them
Below.

-250119code2 wrote:

Pending Orders
Pending Orders - 7

– Order - Pfp (animated). 4 Days. A Person Petting A Puppy?
– Username: Techjetboy
Text: Techjetboy
Colours: Blue blended with red
Font: Arial Bold
Background: Same as the colours
Photos: PFP and Scratch cat Logo
Design: Techinical
Due Date: 25/05/21
Message to my profile when you are finished.
How do you add your banner to my signature?
I am 8/10 active
Milabear20- Can I have a oc strait long very dark brown hair blue Jean shorts and crop top with yellow smile faces on it black sneakers
Username: @GlitchRidingHood | Work you want done: Profile Picture and Intro | Deadline: June 10, 2021 | Description: Intro - Racing Car that glitches (like a gif – @coolwolftail 's pfp to get an idea of how the glitch should be, if possible). My name on the intro. Profile picture: Purple Race car that fits in scratch. Most pfps I try dont work. | Are you following the thread: No? (idk what that is) | Have you read our rules: Yes | If not following the thread, where should we give the order: This studio or send me the link through my account.
Username: @Orso_Atlas_Wuppy Work you want done: a banner Deadline:5/30/21, may 30th 20221 Description: just like my current banner only animated Are you following the thread: yes Have you read our rules: yes If not following thread where should we give the order: this studio
So,Here's the order for my friend
Her profile is @Gardevoir1207
Her profile picture is a cat.Can you make it into a gif.
Please visit her and you see her profile picture.
Thankyou
Hope you can gif things.
Regards
SummerTim9745- dolphin- 05-24-2021

Last edited by -250119code2 (May 26, 2021 13:28:38)

Themeh5
Scratcher
20 posts

Username: Themeh5
How Active are you? (1-10): 8/10 (regular work hours)
Scratcher Status (Scratcher or New Scratcher): Scratcher
Which position are you applying for?: Staff
How long on Scratch?: 1 month
Experience in other shops?: no
Do you own any shops?: no
Alternative accounts?: no
Why should we choose you?: I like Drawing, (irl and virtual) I am fairly new and I have a lot to learn, I feel like and I feel like this shop could teach me a lot.
(also I have looked at other shops and they mention 3rd party software and image sharing sites, If you accept me I would need to be taught about this)

male (he,him)
est (time zone)
7th grade

Thanks
~Themeh5~

~Themeh5
filly3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jask82006 wrote:

Activity Check
Thanks alot
here!

Highlight this text and Shift + Down

My signature was made by Lightning Studios 3.0

^U^:: #BBDEF0 ring
This is Reily. She protects my signature from evil kumquats

Thanks to clove for my current banner
Thanks to procrastinating- for my previous banner
Thanks to PeriwinkleVibes for Reily

cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Worker Form
Username: cs4233117
How Active are you? (1-10): 9.5/10
Which position are you applying for?: “Staff” role.
How long on Scratch?: 1 year, 4 months, 22 days.
Experience in other shops?: Yes, I work in 2 federations and a couple of shops listed in my signature down below.
Do you own any shops?: One federation I own, but I do not own any shops.
Alternative accounts?: N/A
Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because I am hardworking, kind, and I always try to be on time!

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
jask82006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Themeh5 wrote:

-staff application-
Accepted, Can you make intro?

jask82006
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

-staff application-
You are missing something. Check rules again

CoderGuy123456
Scratcher
22 posts

okaythisisme wrote:

jask82006 wrote:

Activity Check
Thanks alot
“here”
hey @jask82006 i cannot find this message so cannot quote it but i am here

ME
jask82006
Scratcher
500+ posts

CoderGuy123456 wrote:

okaythisisme wrote:

jask82006 wrote:

Activity Check
Thanks alot
“here”
hey @jask82006 i cannot find this message so cannot quote it but i am here
Ok

-250119code2
Scratcher
500+ posts

Last edited by -250119code2 (May 26, 2021 14:07:31)

AarvVerl8373
Scratcher
5 posts

Worker Form: 7.5; Scratcher; Security (since I'm the worst at making stuff); You can check my profile; I just pop-in scratch for a little bit and just leave.; Don't have any experience; No Shops; Alternative Account: @-DiamondOfTheCave- ; I think you should choose me because 1. since I have like nothing to do on scratch, I can stay on this studio. 2. I'm bored.
jask82006
Scratcher
500+ posts

AarvVerl8373 wrote:

Worker Form: 7.5; Scratcher; Security (since I'm the worst at making stuff); You can check my profile; I just pop-in scratch for a little bit and just leave.; Don't have any experience; No Shops; Alternative Account: @-DiamondOfTheCave- ; I think you should choose me because 1. since I have like nothing to do on scratch, I can stay on this studio. 2. I'm bored.
You are missing something. Check rules again.

cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jask82006 wrote:

cs4233117 wrote:

-staff application-
Oops sorry I was rushing my application! Here is the new application:
Worker Form
Experience in other shops?: Yes, I work in 2 federations and a couple of shops listed in my signature down below.
Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because I am hardworking, kind, and I always try to be on time! I really like drawing in my spare time!

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
jask82006
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

jask82006 wrote:

cs4233117 wrote:

-staff application-
Oops sorry I was rushing my application! Here is the new application:
Worker Form
Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because I am hardworking, kind, and I always try to be on time! I really like drawing in my spare time!

Ok accepted

RockstarNimesh
Scratcher
100+ posts

jask82006 wrote:

Activity Check
Thanks alot
Here
jask82006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Many have responded, else also respond

jask82006
Scratcher
500+ posts

CoderGuy123456 wrote:

You can take intro order of @GlitchRidingHood