Discuss Scratch

jask82006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Living Art || " Your Needs Our Priority" || WORKERS NEEDED || Get 1 Follow When You Join

Bring
Up
My
jask82006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Living Art || " Your Needs Our Priority" || WORKERS NEEDED || Get 1 Follow When You Join

Yay, We have 4 partners now and 3 pages too!!

Last edited by jask82006 (May 19, 2021 03:36:44)

CoderGuy123456
Scratcher
22 posts

jask82006 wrote:

Yay, We have 4 partners now!!
noice

ME
jask82006
Scratcher
500+ posts

CoderGuy123456 wrote:

jask82006 wrote:

Yay, We have 4 partners now!!
noice

okaythisisme
Scratcher
18 posts

Yes this is good news more people are wanting to join and order,
jask82006
Scratcher
500+ posts

okaythisisme wrote:

Yes this is good news more people are wanting to join and order,
Yup

jask82006
Scratcher
500+ posts

New order- Username:jmoll234 Work you want done:intro/outro Deadline: friday Description: fun exciting Are you following the thread:yes Have you read our rules:yes If not following thread where should we give the order: profile

Please tell who will take this

okaythisisme
Scratcher
18 posts

I’m sorry I can’t as I have about 7 orders from other cafes…
jask82006
Scratcher
500+ posts

okaythisisme wrote:

Ok, Have you done another order.

-250119code2
Scratcher
500+ posts

okaythisisme wrote:

No worries.

okaythisisme
Scratcher
18 posts

Yes I have…high chances I will be free from orders tomorrow or day after then I will take the order ^^
jask82006
Scratcher
500+ posts

New member - jmoll234 - as head tester

New order - unicornlifefun
hey can i have a pfp and intro made for me - description - related to unicorns and fun (Order already taken)

I'll update staff and order forum tomorrow

okaythisisme
Scratcher
18 posts

Okay
Techjetboy
Scratcher
10 posts

Username: Techjetboy
Text: Techjetboy
Colours: Blue blended with red
Font: Arial Bold
Background: Same as the colours
Photos: PFP and Scratch cat Logo
Design: Techinical
Due Date: 25/05/21
Message to my profile when you are finished.
How do you add your banner to my signature?
I am 8/10 active

jmoll234
Scratcher
12 posts

@ Techjetboy i will take this
HamonOverdrivee
Scratcher
7 posts

Hey there, I would like to order an art for my latest project Lok's World. Are you able to do it? If so, here are the details :

I want it to be a sprite, and it has to be some type of mystical and mysterious creature, kind of like Ralsei from Undertale but not pixelated.

Example:

Make sure to include either one of these colors (or all): purple, green, black
and make it just into the idle position, thank you

Edit: Can you also please tell me when you're done, it would be perfect if it could be done by friday this week (5/19/2021)

Last edited by HamonOverdrivee (May 19, 2021 23:21:25)

jmoll234
Scratcher
12 posts

i will take this
jask82006
Scratcher
500+ posts

HamonOverdrivee wrote:

Hey there, I would like to order an art for my latest project Lok's World. Are you able to do it? If so, here are the details :

I want it to be a sprite, and it has to be some type of mystical and mysterious creature, kind of like Ralsei from Undertale but not pixelated.

Example:

Make sure to include either one of these colors (or all): purple, green, black
and make it just into the idle position, thank you

Edit: Can you also please tell me when you're done, it would be perfect if it could be done by friday this week (5/19/2021)
I'll take it. Thx for ordering

CoderGuy123456
Scratcher
22 posts

jmoll234 wrote:

i will take this
can i take it

ME
HamonOverdrivee
Scratcher
7 posts

CoderGuy123456 wrote:

jmoll234 wrote:

i will take this
can i take it
If it's allowed by the shop's owner, you could do something else for me or I can find someone who needs help on their game art stuff, and then I'll just send the link there, if that's allowed