Discuss Scratch

Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Minecraft Topic

A rant about Hypixel:

So, I was playing on one of the many SMP's that I play on today, although there was nobody on there. I was happily building my zombie spawner, and when I finished I decided to log off and head over to hypixel. I played for around 20 minutes, and I was appalled at what the server had become. Take bedwars, one of Hypixel's most popular minigames, for example. When I was younger, I would play this minigame on my crappy old laptop with a crappy old mouse, and I would have a lot of fun, winning about half my games. The game was very skill and strategy-based, and the most popular mode of it was when you and 3 other people were on the same team. Now, the most popular mode is singles, is not strategy and skill-based, and is not fun. The game has turned into a CPS test, and you have to have the best mouse to play it. In the couple of games that I played, I was killed from 5 blocks away on many occasions, being unable to hit back because of the distance although my opponent could hit for some reason, and people were going 600 MPH while bridging, while I could only do a shift bridge. The game of Bedwars has turned into a game of “Who has the better mouse?”, and is now terrible. The Bedwars community is also trash, laughing at you for not having 80 trillion CPS/FPS.

The next games that I played were TNT games. These have not changed a bit and are some of the only fun games on there, having a friendly playerbase and being skill/strategy based. These were genuinely fun, although nobody plays them, instead playing duels, Bedwars, and Skywars, which leads me into the next game that I played, Duels.

I started off by going to the duel arena and ran into the same exact problem of bedwars. Duels had turned into a CPS test too. I kept getting killed from 5 blocks away (yet again) and could not land more than 2 hits. I decided to head over to Sumo Duels and found the exact same problem.

TL;DR: Hypixel has become a terrible server, with minigames basically being CPS tests with a trash community. The few genuinely good games have almost nobody in them, all gone to the CPS games.

ScratchCatHELLO
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Minecraft Topic

LandonHarter wrote:

ScratchCatHELLO wrote:

LandonHarter wrote:

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

LandonHarter wrote:

Who elects the builds?
What do you mean? If you're talking about who votes for builds, the players do. If you're talking about who makes the themes, the people who work on Hypixel do. Otherwise, I don't know what you're talking about.
The players vote? Doesn't sound like a good idea. Sounds like the vote will tie every round.

you can vote for as many things you want, and there's a range from good to bad. most people aren't awful people who only vote for themselves either.
I'd think that most people are awful people who only vote for themselves.

you'd be suprised
plus, it only takes a few people who aren't that way to stop there from being a tie

ScratchCatHELLO
I have 5600+ posts, I've been on scratch for 5 1/2 years, I'm a Forum Helper™ and I have a Scratch Wiki account!
I like: Python, CSS, Javascript, Rust

Python 3 Text Adventure
cool new browser game - cursed laughing-crying emoji - Illuminati - you know waterbenders, but do you know stock-imagebenders? - snek - vibin' - Bump song (vevo) - Speed bump - yee - fred - m i c k e y
xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Minecraft Topic

LandonHarter wrote:

ScratchCatHELLO wrote:

LandonHarter wrote:

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

LandonHarter wrote:

Who elects the builds?
What do you mean? If you're talking about who votes for builds, the players do. If you're talking about who makes the themes, the people who work on Hypixel do. Otherwise, I don't know what you're talking about.
The players vote? Doesn't sound like a good idea. Sounds like the vote will tie every round.

you can vote for as many things you want, and there's a range from good to bad. most people aren't awful people who only vote for themselves either.
I'd think that most people are awful people who only vote for themselves.
You can't vote on your own builds lol

zahmbie1 wrote:

pandacorn_owl wrote:

Umm what happened to my cape
bedrock edition:
Yeah, the avatar creator and skins in general are always so buggy for me on Bedrock.

johnelr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Minecraft Topic

zahmbie1 wrote:

minecraft fans voted for a flying blanket and a squid that barely has a use
we better off will have mojang choose it for us.

johnelr
Stamps (click) ->

ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Minecraft Topic

johnelr wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

minecraft fans voted for a flying blanket and a squid that barely has a use
we better off will have mojang choose it for us.
NO, DEMOCRACY!!!!111!1!1

I'm hosting Country Clash Minecraft, a minecraft server where you can join or create a nation, trade, engage in politics, go to war and more!
CCMC is a Country Clash RP spinoff. It is currently in a trial period where CCRP admins will observe the server and see whether or not it should continue.
CCMC uses a custom map with volcanoes, nether and end islands, winding rivers and more!
CCMC will start within the next two days or so. It has a 10 player limit at any time. Anyone can join, as long as you have a copy of Minecraft Java Edition or Minecraft Bedrock Edition

StarDude3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Minecraft Topic

zahmbie1 wrote:

pandacorn_owl wrote:

Umm what happened to my cape
bedrock edition:
Huh. Guess I'm not the only one who knows about the glitches in the console versions (in my case, the Switch version)

And now, some wise words…

“Is Mayonnaise an instrument?”

-Patrick Star
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts
Anayathegoddess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Minecraft Topic

zahmbie1 wrote:

frick
R A F T

highlight this+shift+down

out of context but idc
remind to make thing: https://www.demirramon.com/generators/undertale_text_box_generator
ik its out of context a g a i n
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy19H-hVbIE
XxNecroDreamerrxX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Minecraft Topic

UnspokenCause wrote:

the best video ever watch all of it
It's not related to this forum

I'm just a person who loves to draw. You can call me Dreamerr, Necro or maybe Rachel.
I draw Minecraft, MC Dungeons and other video games. I also draw countries as humans but I'm not in the CountryHumans community. I like PolandBall ‘cause it’s educational and politically funny. I don't know about Hetalia: Axis Powers, though…
I don't post projects much…maybe ‘cause I don’t feel like posting here…but I'll try
Squid Game? A lot of violence triggers me..I've seen like some episodes and oh my god…
Forgot to mention, I'm a retired Kirby fan. I've loved the series for years but there's a new one coming in Spring or something so I'll keep myself updated on the progress even though I retired.
Cuphead? I loved that game! I'm hyped for the show! I hope Goopy Le Grande makes an appearance or something.
XxNecroDreamerrxX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Minecraft Topic

zahmbie1 wrote:

Steve said:
Oh, no

I'm just a person who loves to draw. You can call me Dreamerr, Necro or maybe Rachel.
I draw Minecraft, MC Dungeons and other video games. I also draw countries as humans but I'm not in the CountryHumans community. I like PolandBall ‘cause it’s educational and politically funny. I don't know about Hetalia: Axis Powers, though…
I don't post projects much…maybe ‘cause I don’t feel like posting here…but I'll try
Squid Game? A lot of violence triggers me..I've seen like some episodes and oh my god…
Forgot to mention, I'm a retired Kirby fan. I've loved the series for years but there's a new one coming in Spring or something so I'll keep myself updated on the progress even though I retired.
Cuphead? I loved that game! I'm hyped for the show! I hope Goopy Le Grande makes an appearance or something.
XxNecroDreamerrxX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Minecraft Topic

What do you think of illagers (pillager, vindicator and evoker)?

PATSATDAT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Minecraft Topic

XxNecroDreamerrxX wrote:

witches are also illagers
XxNecroDreamerrxX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Minecraft Topic

PATSATDAT wrote:

XxNecroDreamerrxX wrote:

witches are also illagers
I don't think so
They don't fit the criteria but they assist illagers in raids as they can heal them with potions.

XxNecroDreamerrxX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Minecraft Topic

Why do I sometimes come up with crazy theories that are sometimes related to the desert temples and the reason why there is loot in the temple chests and it somehow involves Minecraft Dungeons????
And I think you might know it from my siggy

Last edited by XxNecroDreamerrxX (Sept. 20, 2021 08:13:15)

Pianostar4
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Minecraft Topic

The_Dusk_Dragon wrote:

*deleted*
Please don't spam

Last edited by Pianostar4 (Sept. 20, 2021 09:47:54)

Guys! I’m trying to be more active! Sorry!
XxNecroDreamerrxX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Minecraft Topic

Pianostar4 wrote:

The_Dusk_Dragon wrote:

*deleted*
Please don't spam
Should I report the post?

XxNecroDreamerrxX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Minecraft Topic

Random quiz 2
Before purple, what was the enderman's original eye color?

-REDRAGON-
Scratcher
59 posts

The Minecraft Topic

do you think dream ruined Minecraft? I mean I know it's not his fault but he is the reason, a lot of the toxic dream stans are ruining Minecraft. I myself enjoy dream's content and I love Minecraft, but I think his toxic community is starting to ruin Minecraft, so its time to stop before we ruin Minecraft for a YouTuber.

XxNecroDreamerrxX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Minecraft Topic

-REDRAGON- wrote:

do you think dream ruined Minecraft? I mean I know it's not his fault but he is the reason, a lot of the toxic dream stans are ruining Minecraft. I myself enjoy dream's content and I love Minecraft, but I think his toxic community is starting to ruin Minecraft, so its time to stop before we ruin Minecraft for a YouTuber.
Couldn't agree more…
To tell you the truth…
I like TechnoBlade and Ranboo as just regular youtubers. Techno is the god of PvP whereas Ranboo is a hilarious gamer and cooker. I only watch the lore streams once in a while. I don't even like Dream because he cheated in a speedrun but it was sweet of him to help Techno.

And ooo, the Dream Stans…they sure are toxic but not all of them…they drew really gross art of the youtubers even when they said they were uncomfortable with it.
So at this point, let's just separate the OG Minecraft Fandom from the DSMP Fandom.

Last edited by XxNecroDreamerrxX (Sept. 20, 2021 10:39:32)

DinoMaster20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Minecraft Topic

I still want someone to post a Minecraft rick roll

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow, 00:00:00)
~ ᴅᴍ20 ~
This is my forum signature! It shows up under every post I make! Here is more info!
ERRØR; THE NEXT BIG THING “Resolved” Button for QaS
/\ Male /\ Forumer /\ TokTik /\ Chatsnap /\
/\ Scratch Wiki /\ Community Guidelines /\ Scratch Team /\ Postpercent /\ Ocular
Currently most active on the forums! I don't make projects, I might come out with one in 100 years.

thanks to rl1123 for gif, and hosting it bc my braindead self couldn't do it
I have eaten the rest of DinoMaster20's siggy! Yum! Find out how to stop evil kumquats like myself here: Evil Kumquat Guards