Discuss Scratch

ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Country Clash Minecraft (CCMC) Pilot/trial period ¹

CCMC is a minecraft factions/worldbuilding focused server based on the popular Scratch RP Country Clash which is currently on its fifth iteration.

CCRP has a focus on worldbuilding and realistic (mostly) poilitics.

The server is in a trial period, over a week or two in which it will be assesed by CCRP admins in order to see if it should be kept going or not.
The server is semi-anarchy. Everything is allowed out in the wild, and nations must enforce their own laws and prosecute their own criminals. The only things not allowed at all are griefing, hacking or using “cheat mods” (most minimap mods are okay though).

Special rules about public storefronts: They cannot be stolen from unless the owner is online!

Do not do anything that wouldn't be allowed on scratch, adhere to Community Guidelines and use common sense.

In typical CCRP fashion the map will be revealed in full so you can decide where you want to set up your nation. If you are joining later on, it might be better to join a nation.

Made in worldpainter. ~5k^2.
The map is about a gb in size, so it might take a while on the first load. Also, bedrock players may find some lag with it but nothing major.

Trade, ally, go to war and cause mischief. Engage in politics or be a simple merchant. CCMC is a full open-world CCRP spinoff where the cities and nations are actually real and exist on the map.
The server has a.transportation system with a Teleport Hub at spawn, where you can press different buttons to teleport to different settlements and regions. While there you should be able to press another button to go back to spawn
MEMBERS
scratch username - minecraft username - role - version
@ToastersUnited - ncqu - Admin - Java
@qloak/qloakonscratch - faketaro - Admin - Java
@Asisi_Games_Co - AsisiExplorer14 - Player - Bedrock
@Anpang54 - Anpang54 - Player - Java
@2treehouse2 - QuantarDunofax - Player - Bedrock
@Peneren - Peneren - Player - Java
@octopuswinslow - SwimOctopus - Player - Java
@TesterMatt9th - TesterMatt12 - Player - Bedrock
@scratchgodo - cute_cat_cake - Player- Java
@DuWeido - DuWeido - Player - Java
@Sil3nci0 - Silencio678 - Player - Java
@Mryellowdoggy - yellowdog6 - Player - ?
@-hxckerdoge- - __Trojjan - Player - Java
friend - __Tundrus - Player- Java
friend - __Pickleboxer - Player - Java
friend - Axolotljerry32 - Player - Java
friend - Datu_Pabu - Player - ?

To join, create a forum post with your minecraft username and version.

Both java and bedrock are supported. The server is running on 1.20.6 but newer versions should be able to join without installing it. The server is hosted on EnviroMC and has a custom map, which I made myself (its not perfect).
The nether is disabled and there are no strongholds. Emeralds can be found in the same range as diamonds on the map and they should be used as currency (nocks), because you cannot make armour or weapons with them. There are no villages (or villagers) so you have to mine for them. Ideally, players would set up banks or open stores so emeralds would be in circulation and mining for them would inflate the economy.
SERVER IP (java): ccmc.enviromc.net
SERVER IP (bedrock): eu-22.enviromc.net, BEDROCK PORT: 25683
Bedrock players may experience some slight difficulty connecting because its a java server using geyser and floodgate, however I was able to get it working on another account with bedrock.
You can set up nation anywhere on the map. You can build outside of nations too, but you won't be protected by them. The only place with special server rules is the area within 100 blocks of spawn. Committing crimes such as stealing griefing or killing there can be punished with a tempban.

Rules can change and also use common sense around certain things. Cursing or insulting/bullying/whatnot won't be tolerated.

Last edited by ToastersUnited (May 19, 2024 14:54:23)

I'm hosting Country Clash Minecraft, a minecraft server where you can join or create a nation, trade, engage in politics, go to war and more!
CCMC is a Country Clash RP spinoff. It is currently in a trial period where CCRP admins will observe the server and see whether or not it should continue.
CCMC uses a custom map with volcanoes, nether and end islands, winding rivers and more!
CCMC will start within the next two days or so. It has a 10 player limit at any time. Anyone can join, as long as you have a copy of Minecraft Java Edition or Minecraft Bedrock Edition

ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DYNMAP : http://116.202.36.51:25872/
POLITICAL MAP: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1020989845/
CLAIM MAKING
I wan to encourage making larger claims at the beginning so that newer players will have to either join a nation or rebel.
NATION LIST
Name - Leader (if any) - population - capital city

Last edited by ToastersUnited (May 17, 2024 16:13:37)

I'm hosting Country Clash Minecraft, a minecraft server where you can join or create a nation, trade, engage in politics, go to war and more!
CCMC is a Country Clash RP spinoff. It is currently in a trial period where CCRP admins will observe the server and see whether or not it should continue.
CCMC uses a custom map with volcanoes, nether and end islands, winding rivers and more!
CCMC will start within the next two days or so. It has a 10 player limit at any time. Anyone can join, as long as you have a copy of Minecraft Java Edition or Minecraft Bedrock Edition

ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lads there's trees in the desert deal with it i guess

Last edited by ToastersUnited (May 12, 2024 10:19:57)

Aati-Ortalor
Scratcher
51 posts

I find that there are no villagers bad, I doubt we're gonna get enough players to simulate a whole civillisation so villagers could be substituted.
ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aati-Ortalor wrote:

I find that there are no villagers bad, I doubt we're gonna get enough players to simulate a whole civillisation so villagers could be substituted.
no one has to run a shop 24/7. To get them in circulation though we could probably give starting nocks to new nations.

Aati-Ortalor
Scratcher
51 posts

I'm not worried about emeralds, but that nations won't have enough people in them…
KefonOverHere
Scratcher
25 posts

sadly i cant partake in this bc

1) i dont have Minecraft
2) I play an old in-browser version

K4rB0n Ft3r ya
K3fOn_0v3r_HeRe

:: motion :: hat
:: motion
:: motion :: cap
Anpang54
Scratcher
2 posts

can I join? my minecraft is also Anpang54 on java
ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aati-Ortalor wrote:

I'm not worried about emeralds, but that nations won't have enough people in them…
They definetely won't which is why I made the map smaller also minehut has a world size limit i did not know about but also I'm going to start advertising it to get people from outside the ccrp community involved. Also if anyone knows someone who might be interested in joining, ask them to apply. The more people there is the higher chance of it succeeding in the trial period.

Anpang54 wrote:

can I join? my minecraft is also Anpang54 on java
done.

KefonOverHere wrote:

sadly i cant partake in this bc

1) i dont have Minecraft
2) I play an old in-browser version
You could probably join someones nation anyway, and help with the politics of it from outside the game.

scratchgodo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just wondering but why will the server be running 1.14 and not newer versions?

(Thanks to butterfly_cat8 for part of the thumbnail for Cat TV used in this banner.)

Suggest purple things on my profile I can feed to Cat Posts, Cat Comments, Cat Replies or even better the Cat Profile in the link.
ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scratchgodo wrote:

the map I was using broke in other versions but I'm not using it anymore I just forgot to change it. I'll probably use 1.20 or something.

scratchgodo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ToastersUnited wrote:

scratchgodo wrote:

the map I was using broke in other versions but I'm not using it anymore I just forgot to change it. I'll probably use 1.20 or something.
Okay, also I would suggest that you add, do not do anything that would not be allowed on Scratch to the rules.

(Thanks to butterfly_cat8 for part of the thumbnail for Cat TV used in this banner.)

Suggest purple things on my profile I can feed to Cat Posts, Cat Comments, Cat Replies or even better the Cat Profile in the link.
qloak
Scratcher
100+ posts

My Minecraft username is faketaro on Java.
ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scratchgodo wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

scratchgodo wrote:

Okay, also I would suggest that you add, do not do anything that would not be allowed on Scratch to the rules.
got it, thanks

ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

new map working as intended - with the exception of oak trees. I can do more looking but for some reason they just haven't spawned. I might make oak, birch, acacia and dark oak saplings a valuable commodity or something, since there's no resource that can't be found anywhere. Everyone who joins before server start will get five. Spruce and junglewood work fine.

2treehouse2
Scratcher
29 posts

My gamertag is QuantarDunofax on Bedrock

Space, Physics and Maths!
Games in production:
  • Exaverse
  • Stellar Adventure(and the 50000 player game)
Exaverse:
  • Where it will be: Website + App
  • Developers: @2treehouse2, @2treehouse1
Stellar Adventure(and the 50000 player game)
ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I have made my claims, and ye can all start doing so now.
As mentioned in an earlier reserved post, claims should be nice and big so we fill up the whole map and encourage new players to join a nation rather than found one.

2treehouse2
Scratcher
29 posts

How do you add an image? My claims for the Shady Isles is the red island on the left + the one to the right collectively called “volcano reigion”. The left-most unclaimed island is called “the island” and a little bit of mainland nearby is called “the mainland”.

Games in production:
  • Exaverse
Exaverse:
ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

2treehouse2 wrote:

How do you add an image? My claims for the Shady Isles is the red island on the left + the one to the right collectively called “volcano reigion”. The left-most unclaimed island is called “the island” and a little bit of mainland nearby is called “the mainland”.
you can set up an account on cubeupload, look it up. But I can do it for you since I think I get what you mean. By the way, the red island is a nether island. There's no real volcanoes there but it is the only place on the map to get nether blocks because the nether is disabled. I don't actually know if netherite can be found there but its definetely valuable.

2treehouse2
Scratcher
29 posts

ToastersUnited wrote:

2treehouse2 wrote:

you can set up an account on cubeupload, look it up. But I can do it for you since I think I get what you mean. By the way, the red island is a nether island. There's no real volcanoes there but it is the only place on the map to get nether blocks because the nether is disabled. I don't actually know if netherite can be found there but its definetely valuable.
Will there be Shulker Boxes?
Also Netherite is useless in 1.20 without a netherite upgrade template.

Games in production:
  • Exaverse
Exaverse: