Discuss Scratch

Pinkii_0w0
Scratcher
100+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

chickencurrymaster12 wrote:

just a chicken please. An animal chicken.
Okay :>
charmander4782
Scratcher
74 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

charmander4782
reviews, and coding
no
8-9
0
charmander
followed discussion

when green flag clicked
broadcast [ follow @charmander4782]
when I receive [ follow @charmander4782]
go to x: (charmander4782) y: (broadcast yeet)
when I receive [ broadcast yeet]
broadcast [ follow @charmander4782]

Go check out @aswdfh and @Jelly_Script too!

SpaceMud
Scratcher
100+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

charmander4782 wrote:

charmander4782
reviews, and coding
no
8-9
0
charmander
followed discussion
what form is this?

Welcome to my siggy! Select this and press ctrl+shift+down arrow key to see the rest!

when I receive [ life]
go to [ computer]
forever
broadcast [ scratch]
broadcast [ try to do schoolwork, but end up on scratch]
end
charmander4782
Scratcher
74 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

SpaceMud wrote:

charmander4782 wrote:

charmander4782
reviews, and coding
no
8-9
0
charmander
followed discussion
what form is this?
For a job

Last edited by charmander4782 (Feb. 6, 2021 20:15:42)


when green flag clicked
broadcast [ follow @charmander4782]
when I receive [ follow @charmander4782]
go to x: (charmander4782) y: (broadcast yeet)
when I receive [ broadcast yeet]
broadcast [ follow @charmander4782]

Go check out @aswdfh and @Jelly_Script too!

charmander4782
Scratcher
74 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Username? charmander4782
What department(s) do you specialize in? (Art, Reviews, Coding, etc.) Art, Reviews
Any example(s)/experience of this? No
On a scale of 1-10, what is your activity? 7-9
How many shops are you currently working at? 0
Any nicknames we could refer to you as? charmander4782
Please follow this discussion so you can know when your form has been reviewed!

when green flag clicked
broadcast [ follow @charmander4782]
when I receive [ follow @charmander4782]
go to x: (charmander4782) y: (broadcast yeet)
when I receive [ broadcast yeet]
broadcast [ follow @charmander4782]

Go check out @aswdfh and @Jelly_Script too!

charmander4782
Scratcher
74 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Partnership form-
Username: charmander4782
Shop name: The Ebik Shop
Link to your shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/482610/
How can this partnership benefit this shop?: By driving in more traffic
Will you advertise our shop in your shop? (We will advertise yours): Yes

when green flag clicked
broadcast [ follow @charmander4782]
when I receive [ follow @charmander4782]
go to x: (charmander4782) y: (broadcast yeet)
when I receive [ broadcast yeet]
broadcast [ follow @charmander4782]

Go check out @aswdfh and @Jelly_Script too!

SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

charmander4782 wrote:

Username? charmander4782
What department(s) do you specialize in? (Art, Reviews, Coding, etc.) Art, Reviews
Any example(s)/experience of this? No
On a scale of 1-10, what is your activity? 7-9
How many shops are you currently working at? 0
Any nicknames we could refer to you as? charmander4782
Please follow this discussion so you can know when your form has been reviewed!

Welcome to the team, you're hired! Please describe the departments you specialize in.

Example:
(Username) can do (work) and (work)! They can also do (work)!


clara - argentinian - she/her
cats - boblox - minecraft - avg wpm 120

i like:
glee, presenting speeches, my friends, fruit snacks, cats, animating, winning arguments, rhythm games, music, videogames, reading

my new monthly obsession is wenclair



How is he here.

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

charmander4782 wrote:

Partnership form-
Username: charmander4782
Shop name: The Ebik Shop
Link to your shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/482610/
How can this partnership benefit this shop?: By driving in more traffic
Will you advertise our shop in your shop? (We will advertise yours): Yes

Our apologies, but your partnership form has been declined.
Your shop is not old enough. I suggest waiting a few weeks before filling out a new form here.
Thank you for the request, though. We hope to see you again!

Last edited by SaitamaGTOPM (Feb. 16, 2021 19:37:32)


clara - argentinian - she/her
cats - boblox - minecraft - avg wpm 120

i like:
glee, presenting speeches, my friends, fruit snacks, cats, animating, winning arguments, rhythm games, music, videogames, reading

my new monthly obsession is wenclair



How is he here.

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
charmander4782
Scratcher
74 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

charmander4782 wrote:

Username? charmander4782
What department(s) do you specialize in? (Art, Reviews, Coding, etc.) Art, Reviews
Any example(s)/experience of this? No
On a scale of 1-10, what is your activity? 7-9
How many shops are you currently working at? 0
Any nicknames we could refer to you as? charmander4782
Please follow this discussion so you can know when your form has been reviewed!

Welcome to the team, you're hired! Please describe the departments you specialize in.

Example:
(Username) can do (work) and (work)! They can also do (work)!


I specialize in art, packages, and reviews

Last edited by charmander4782 (Feb. 6, 2021 21:14:27)


when green flag clicked
broadcast [ follow @charmander4782]
when I receive [ follow @charmander4782]
go to x: (charmander4782) y: (broadcast yeet)
when I receive [ broadcast yeet]
broadcast [ follow @charmander4782]

Go check out @aswdfh and @Jelly_Script too!

aswdfh
Scratcher
2 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Username? aswdfh
What package would you like? Profile Package
Any removals of goods included in the selected package? No
Any additional information we should know? No
Remember to follow this discussion to be notified when your order is taken!
charmander4782
Scratcher
74 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

aswdfh wrote:

Username? aswdfh
What package would you like? Profile Package
Any removals of goods included in the selected package? No
Any additional information we should know? No
Remember to follow this discussion to be notified when your order is taken!
Ok

when green flag clicked
broadcast [ follow @charmander4782]
when I receive [ follow @charmander4782]
go to x: (charmander4782) y: (broadcast yeet)
when I receive [ broadcast yeet]
broadcast [ follow @charmander4782]

Go check out @aswdfh and @Jelly_Script too!

lolrenz12
Scratcher
500+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Hi!
So, um, or we partnering?

charmander4782
Scratcher
74 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Bump

when green flag clicked
broadcast [ follow @charmander4782]
when I receive [ follow @charmander4782]
go to x: (charmander4782) y: (broadcast yeet)
when I receive [ broadcast yeet]
broadcast [ follow @charmander4782]

Go check out @aswdfh and @Jelly_Script too!

Prime689
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Username? Prime689
What product would you like? Advertisements and Project Feedback and Review
Give a description on what the product is about. Give me a rate of 1/10 and say how you like the project, feedback, and optional recommendations say “done” when you're done thinking about it, and then post it on the project.
Any links, if any? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/477247611/ and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/481034516/
Any deadlines, if any?: Take your time.

I'm following the thread so you don't have to contact me through profile. :)

Spiral staircase, rhinoceros beetle, city of desolation, fig tart, rhinoceros beetle, Via Dolorosa, rhinoceros beetle, singularity point, Giotto, angels, hydrangea, rhinoceros beetle, singularity point, secret emperor
























































Hello. This is a signature; it shows up on every post I make. You can practically put anything you want in a signature. To make one, go here and put your username at the end.
charmander4782
Scratcher
74 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Prime689 wrote:

Username? Prime689
What product would you like? Advertisements and Project Feedback and Review
Give a description on what the product is about. Give me a rate of 1/10 and say how you like the project, feedback, and optional recommendations say “done” when you're done thinking about it, and then post it on the project.
Any links, if any? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/477247611/ and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/481034516/
Any deadlines, if any?: Take your time.

I'm following the thread so you don't have to contact me through profile. :)
Ok!

when green flag clicked
broadcast [ follow @charmander4782]
when I receive [ follow @charmander4782]
go to x: (charmander4782) y: (broadcast yeet)
when I receive [ broadcast yeet]
broadcast [ follow @charmander4782]

Go check out @aswdfh and @Jelly_Script too!

Prime689
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

charmander4782 wrote:

Prime689 wrote:

Username? Prime689
What product would you like? Advertisements and Project Feedback and Review
Give a description on what the product is about. Give me a rate of 1/10 and say how you like the project, feedback, and optional recommendations say “done” when you're done thinking about it, and then post it on the project.
Any links, if any? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/477247611/ and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/481034516/
Any deadlines, if any?: Take your time.

I'm following the thread so you don't have to contact me through profile. :)
Ok!
WHOA, THAT'S SUPER FAST!

Spiral staircase, rhinoceros beetle, city of desolation, fig tart, rhinoceros beetle, Via Dolorosa, rhinoceros beetle, singularity point, Giotto, angels, hydrangea, rhinoceros beetle, singularity point, secret emperor
























































Hello. This is a signature; it shows up on every post I make. You can practically put anything you want in a signature. To make one, go here and put your username at the end.
charmander4782
Scratcher
74 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Prime689 wrote:

charmander4782 wrote:

Prime689 wrote:

Username? Prime689
What product would you like? Advertisements and Project Feedback and Review
Give a description on what the product is about. Give me a rate of 1/10 and say how you like the project, feedback, and optional recommendations say “done” when you're done thinking about it, and then post it on the project.
Any links, if any? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/477247611/ and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/481034516/
Any deadlines, if any?: Take your time.

I'm following the thread so you don't have to contact me through profile. :)
Ok!
WHOA, THAT'S SUPER FAST!
Ik and lol I am also good friends with @Jelly_Script lol

when green flag clicked
broadcast [ follow @charmander4782]
when I receive [ follow @charmander4782]
go to x: (charmander4782) y: (broadcast yeet)
when I receive [ broadcast yeet]
broadcast [ follow @charmander4782]

Go check out @aswdfh and @Jelly_Script too!

Prime689
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

charmander4782 wrote:

Prime689 wrote:

charmander4782 wrote:

Prime689 wrote:

Username? Prime689
What product would you like? Advertisements and Project Feedback and Review
Give a description on what the product is about. Give me a rate of 1/10 and say how you like the project, feedback, and optional recommendations say “done” when you're done thinking about it, and then post it on the project.
Any links, if any? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/477247611/ and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/481034516/
Any deadlines, if any?: Take your time.

I'm following the thread so you don't have to contact me through profile. :)
Ok!
WHOA, THAT'S SUPER FAST!
Ik and lol I am also good friends with @Jelly_Script lol
Lol may you also do the advertisement part?
Edit: Oh just tell me the studios where you put the projects.

Last edited by Prime689 (Feb. 8, 2021 15:56:40)


Spiral staircase, rhinoceros beetle, city of desolation, fig tart, rhinoceros beetle, Via Dolorosa, rhinoceros beetle, singularity point, Giotto, angels, hydrangea, rhinoceros beetle, singularity point, secret emperor
























































Hello. This is a signature; it shows up on every post I make. You can practically put anything you want in a signature. To make one, go here and put your username at the end.
charmander4782
Scratcher
74 posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

Prime689 wrote:

charmander4782 wrote:

Prime689 wrote:

charmander4782 wrote:

Prime689 wrote:

Username? Prime689
What product would you like? Advertisements and Project Feedback and Review
Give a description on what the product is about. Give me a rate of 1/10 and say how you like the project, feedback, and optional recommendations say “done” when you're done thinking about it, and then post it on the project.
Any links, if any? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/477247611/ and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/481034516/
Any deadlines, if any?: Take your time.

I'm following the thread so you don't have to contact me through profile. :)
Ok!
WHOA, THAT'S SUPER FAST!
Ik and lol I am also good friends with @Jelly_Script lol
Lol may you also do the advertisement part?
sure

when green flag clicked
broadcast [ follow @charmander4782]
when I receive [ follow @charmander4782]
go to x: (charmander4782) y: (broadcast yeet)
when I receive [ broadcast yeet]
broadcast [ follow @charmander4782]

Go check out @aswdfh and @Jelly_Script too!

Pinkii_0w0
Scratcher
100+ posts

☀️ ☁️ ► Happy Shop ▪ Closed Until Further Notice. ◄ ☁️ ☀️

.

Last edited by Pinkii_0w0 (Feb. 8, 2021 16:04:33)

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile